Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Feathered Stranger Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Feathered Stranger Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Feathered Stranger

+3
Xylnthian
Volcanis
Asaya
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feathered Stranger Empty Feathered Stranger

Post by Asaya Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:12 am

It was the middle of summer. The sun was beating down heavily, a slight breeze swayed the trees, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
The day was perfect, as most dragons would say. The day was calm, peaceful, and-Nevermind.
The trees were whipped up by the force of the wind the massive wings caused, and a triangular head set on a long neck surveyed the ground. Her gold eyes brightened when she found a large rock in a clearing, and she reached out with her back legs, claws clicking as she landed awkwardly. She allowed her wings to drop to the ground, the three claws at the joint of each acting as forefeet. She settled herself comfortably on the warm rock, and allowed herself some sleep after a long days travel.
Who is this strange beast? She is not a bird, as some may have assumed by the feathers. She is a traveler, a wanderer, and a dragon in need of a place to call home.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Feathered Stranger Empty Re: Feathered Stranger

Post by Volcanis Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:52 am

The day was very calm and peaceful... until Volcanis arrived. A roar could be heard very far. The massive firedragon was approaching the forest in flight at good speed. Volcanis was bored and he wanted to have some fun. One of his hobbies was to burn trees and cause blazes. He roared again and did a nosedive. He opened his jaws to breath a torrent of flames, incinerating a group of trees. Not satifisfied enough, he pointed a group of deers that was trying to escape. Volcanis threw a fireball that exploded on the ground with a blast. Some of the preys blew up into pieces. Volcanis happily smirked at scene. It was so damned fun. It was a shame there weren't human villages around. He liked a lot to terrorize the small two-legged creatures. He spotted another dragon sleeping on a large rock. She looked to have... feathers instead of scales. Volcanis curiously flew towards the other dragon, releasing a majestic roar to warn her about his arrival.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Male Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am

A feathered crest twitched in response to the roar, and it's owner lifter her head in something between annoyance and curiosity. A snarl found its way to her lips when her gold eyes found the source of the sound. "Got some nerve wakin someone from there sleep, doncha, Mornin Breath?" She stood up, wings draping on the ground slightly and covering her hind legs in her odd position. She allowed a puff of flame from her mouth, golden eyes glaring at the newcomer.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 am

Volcanis landed down with a loud thud, lifting up dust around him. He spreaded his wings to reveal his muscles and his mighty handsome body. Then he closely approached her with a curious and dominant look. She was a wyvern, a two-legged dragons. He totally ignored what she was saying. He tried to tower over her, but she was indeed very big. Volcanis was unsure if he could intimidate her. He menacingly growled at her while studying her feathers. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her a bit amused. "Are you a dragon or a chicken?" He asked with a sort of mockery in his voice.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylnthian Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 am

Xylnthian had been hunting nearby, when he caught a flash of red scales and ... feathers? Was it a bird? On closer inspection he realized it was a large wyvern. And Volcanis was there? That idiot. Landing down, he glared at the wyvern, his metal eye gleaming ominously and his metal arm glinted as white fire collected around it. "Whatcha doing here?" he snapped. "And you're not a bird.... right?"
Xylnthian
Xylnthian
FireWing Strategist
FireWing Strategist

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Shao had been wandering about the strange lands he was getting used too, walking about his eyes had glowed and dilated as he then sensed something, before his eyes the numbers and calculations appeared as usual. A fireball, coming to crash down near him which had a large impact radius. Shaking his head he ran away before flinching from the blast, looking up at what was a huge firedragon..if that was their names...Savage beasts. Looking up as he ran he didn't look forward as he then crashed into Volcanis' leg. Whimpering a bit he backed up and lowered his head, getting away. Shao had looked to his left and seen the strange feathered...dragon? He tilted his head and looked at her wondering on what she was.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm

She noted with amusement the red dragons attwempt to intimidate her, and drew herself up to her full height, her long neck making it easy to come level with him, if not taller. "Twice the dragon you'll ever be, Morning Breath." She answer coolly, golden eyes amused and mocking. She twisted her head almost completely around as another dragon landed near by, and she noted this one's silver pieces and parts. "Call me a bird and Ah'll melt those pieces of yers from here to next week, Shiny." She snapped back, instantly coming up with name for him as well. She saw a small blue dragon bump into another's leg, and gave him a curious look as he backed away. This one didn't act anything like the others. She shrugged it off and returned her attention to the two red dragons, and tried to decide if they were hostile or not. The first seemed to be-not that she was worried-but she wasn't sure about the second one.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Volcanis was intrigued by her behaviour. He was also rather impressed by her height. He liked a lot majestic females. There was no way he could intimidate her with size. However he was a handsome and fierce dragon that others should admire and have fear.  "My name is Volcanis, the strongest FireWing around." He glorified himself. He snarled in disappointment when Xylnthian approached them. The FireWing Guardian wanted the female all for himself. "This one is a rookie compared to me." He smirked glancing at the other FireWing. Volcanis felt something hitting his leg. "Ahi!" He snarled. He looked down and he saw a rather smaller blue dragon. "How dare you! Try to do that another time and I'll incinerate you." He growled annoyed at him. He looked back at the female. "Anyway what is your name, plumed beauty?" He curiously asked with a seductive and gentle voice in the attempt to flirt with her.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Gemini dropped by just in time to see Volcanis try and flirt with a feathered dragon .. wait ... no ... a wyvern. Gemini cocked a brow. Wyverns were normally rare in this area, so she was a bit surprised to see one right in front of her. Punching Volcanis in the head, she glared at the FireWing. "You idiot," she hissed. "Don't go flirting with every single female you see!" Dipping her head in apology at the wyvern, she sighed. "Sorry about Volcanis. He can be a great big moron. I know that he's not part of my tribe or anything, but it just gets annoying whenever I visit the FireWings and see him act all high and mighty." She rolled her eyes, before noticing Xylnthian next to him. "Hello, Xylnthian." From the corner of her eye, she saw a blue shape dart from somewhere. "Geez. We're getting lots of new dragons here." She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "As much as I like new tribe members, it gets a bit annoying. Anyway. My name is Gemini, the NightWing Queen. May I ask as to what you're doing here?" She narrowed her gold and silver eyes. "Don't try anything fishy."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Said "plumed beauty" wrinkled her nose as the dragon introduced himself, snorting slightly. She raised an amused eyebrow as he spoke about the one with the metal parts, and her eyes narrowed as she noticed him going after the small dragon. She opened her mouth to speak, when another dragon appeared, this one black and female. She listened intently to the female diss the male, and grinned in response. This was a dragon she thought she could get along with. She replied instantly. "The name's Asaya, yer Nightleyness, and ah'm a traveler. Not here for any particular reason other than the wind and a very off sense of direction." She answered, her crest falling back to lay almost flat again. She allowed her gold gaze to meet the queen's mistmatched eyes evenely and responded to her last comment. "Wouldn't dream of it."
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Volcanis was waiting an answer from the feathered dragon when he noticed Gemini approaching him angered.  She's going to punch my head... He thought amused. Everytime it was always the same story. The fire dragon raised his own claws to block hers. No way Gemini was going to punch him. Then he jumped back to get a safe distance from the Queen. He tilted his head at Gemini's words. "It isn't my fault if she's so beatiful..." He secretely winked at Asaya, revealing to have a interest towards her. "And you have also a very cool name!" He gave Asaya another compliment. He has already forgotten what Gemini has said a minute ago. Words enter in a ear and get out from the other. Also, it was his personality to flirt with females, though he would never really bother them. Volcanis pondered about the fact there were a lot of dragons around now. He was indeed very happy about that. More dragons to challenge... More females... It sounded to be very good.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Shao flashed and disappeared when Volcanis threatened him however he reappeared by a tree just aside from the scene "Overgrown savage.." he rolled his eyes with a huff. Shao had simply listened and chuckled the minute he heard Phantom say something of not flirting with everyone that overgrown one sees.."She told him.." he said to himself, not doing much but eavesdropping on the bunch, he was too small to be near, who knew what they would do. Shao wasn't used to seeing enormous creatures. Shao only looked at each of them, hidden from view. The data chips keep making him see numbers as icons and scanners were in view, each dragon was being scanned and identified...Though it annoyed shao for things like this to happen...However the scanners kept picking up threats on Volcanis, nothing he wasn't surprised about...Such arrogance will bring him down one day.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 pm

SnowFall was out and about wandering around, away from the icy mountains. She was bored there and too many people were at the palace congratulating Trinyah for being the queen. She had already praised the new queen and was in the forest. There was fire around trees and SnowFall was trying her best not to land into one. "Oh my god.. It's not too hot around so probably a FireWing made all this mess." She belonged in IceWing, and have always disliked the FireWings. SnowFall finally found a place to rest, but a few minutes later she heard commotion around. "Can I not get some rest?" she told herself, exasperated. She decided to investigate. As she near a group of dragons, she saw what looked to be a sea dragon, a two FireWings, the NightWing queen, and a feathered dragon. "A feathered dragon?" she seemed confused at the scene. As she eavesdropped, the IceWing tracker saw one of the FireWing flirting around with the feathered dragon. Then she saw the blue dragon went behind a tree. "Hey, are you alright? My name is SnowFall an IceWing Tracker." Then she glanced up to meet the rest of the group.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 am

Asaya wrinkled her nose as Volcanis called her beautiful. She wasn't one for those things. IN her opinion, if you were worth flirting over, it was because of your personality. Though Males seemed to have trouble grasping that concept. She only glared in response to his wink, and immediately replied at his comment on her name. "Thanks. Chose it me'self."
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Frostflare, sipmally following Snowfall beacuse she was bored, noticed the comotion below. She quickly flies to meet up with the dragon. She nudges Gemini aside, and Volcanis so she can make room for herself. She quickly comments. "Hey, is there some sort of dragon party here that I didn't know about?" FRostflare compleatly ignored the wyvern, they were common when she was little, so it was no biggie. She looked around to see who she was with. "So at this party we have steely, Gemini, Flirty, Tiny, and Wyvern. Awesome" Frostflare exclaims stacastically.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 pm

SnowFall, after comforting the sea dragon, sensed someone following her. She looked around, but found nobody behind her or in a bush. Never giving up, she got up and looked up to the sky. Sure enough, she saw an IceWing coming down from the sky. As she neared the group, SnowFall recognized her as Frostflare. She had landed next to the NightWing queen, Gemini, and Volcanis as she had heard other people say his name. "Flirty." SnowFall thought to herself, amused. She knew exactly who Frost was talking about. "Sounds like a good nickname for him." Though Snow had always disliked FireWings, she was a kind dragon, and always introduced herself. She went up to the group and said what she had told Shao. "My name is SnowFall. Call me Snow. Anyways, I haven't seen you around Asaya. Are you new here?"
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 am

Frostflare, not even noticeing her fellow Icewing, looked at her and greeted Snowfall with joy. "Oh, I can't forget my fellow Icewing! And The Snowy is here too! I'm so glad!" Frostflare looked at the wyvern again. This time she stared into her eyes. "So Wyvern, ya have Gold eyes. Do you know what the tribe of burning beast(aka where Frostflare was born and sorta grew up) used to say about wyverns like you?" She questioned the mysterious looking creature.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylnthian Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 am

Xylnthian glanced at the new dragons who arrived and possibly immediately fell in love. Winking at Snowfall, he purred. "Well, hello there beautiful. What brings you here on such a pleasant day? You're very far from your home." Xylnthian, unlike Volcanis, flirted with SeaWings and IceWings, too, even though he knew that those elements were his weaknesses, but what did he care? As long as the dragon was beautiful, then he'd definitely go for it. Now that he noticed, the wyvern as indeed pretty, but she posed a bit of a threat, so he didnt try anything with her. His metal eye scanned her, reading her stats. "Her stats are ...." it informed him.
Xylnthian
Xylnthian
FireWing Strategist
FireWing Strategist

Male Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Volcanis snarled in disappointment when two IceWings arrived. However he had to admit they were both beatiful... However their element was too much a issue for Volcanis. Xylnthian could definitely have the two females. He didn't care much about the surname Flirty. Volcanis liked it at the end. He was becoming a better playboy than Xylnthian. Volcanis growled when FrostFlare called the FireWings burning beasts. "We aren't burning beasts. We're FireWings, the strongest and coolest dragons around." He strutted around, giving Xylnthian a friendly slap on the back. "IceWings are scum compared to us." He mocked both ice dragons. Volcanis looked back at the feathered dragon. He didn't know if Xylnthian liked Asaya. However the FireWing Guardian wanted her all for himself and he wished that Xylnthian would stop eyeing Asaya. He laughed when the other fire dragon started to scan the female. "Her stats? She's cute, smart and intriguing." Volcanis immediately replied, but he was curious to hear the results of Xylnthian's "scansion"
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:26 pm

After SnowFall introduced herself, her friend Frostflare greeted her warmly and with joy. "Hey Frostflare!" Snow greeted her back, happy that she was not the only IceWing around. She turned around to see the other fire dragon, Xlynthian, trying to flirt with her. She ignored the wink and said, "I was resting in the forest when I heard commotion going around here. And did one of you FireWing start a blaze in the forest?" SnowFall pointed at Volcanis and Xlynthian. She acted coolly towards both fire dragon. She turned towards the NightWing queen and greeted her in her friendly self. SnowFall bowed a bit towards Gemini and said "Hello Gemini. How are you?" After she said those words, Snow heard Volcanis mocking the IceWings. She turned back and regarded him coolly once again, "At least we IceWings don't go flirting with every dragon we see. Sheesh.." and rolled her eyes. Back to where SnowFall's purpose of coming here she told Asaya, "Anyways, Asaya, I bet you're new here. What exactly are you doing wandering around?" SnowFall smiled at the feathered dragon waiting for an answer from her.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Asaya Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Asaya just stared as new dragons kept coming...an coming...and coming. She finally shook herself long enough to blow a breath of fire at the two Firewing males, tired of their incessant flirting. She snorted, another puff of fire coming out, then turned to the most recent speaker, pointedly ignoring the others and heading straight for the kindest on there-in her opinion. At least she had called her by her real name. "Yea, ah'm new here. As fer why ah'm wanderin around, the wind took me here, along with my very off sense of direction." She repeated what she had said to Gemini, as there really was no other way to put it.
Asaya
Asaya
FireWing Head Tracker
FireWing Head Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

The Seawing watched the others as they spoke, unrecognizable to him on their actions he merely studied they're actions and interactions. Puzzling Shao on the way they socialized, he was being the total stalker at the moment, however he wasn't going out there to be crushed by one of those overgrown brutes. His eyes flashed as the numbers and screen like vision came into affect once again, he was tracking and recording the situation, identifying them and hearing for each of their names~ Would be good for research and study to get a better knowledge on how they interacted. At some point shao would be able to mimic the way they acted so he can get fit into the community. However he was no more then a pariah at the moment, he only peeked from the tree, hiding himself as he watched.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Frostflare looked at Volcanis. "You got it all wrong kid, that was the name of the tribe i was in before i moved to these lands. Firewings are way to weak for such a name." She corrected. She looked around examining the sceane. Was this normal? She sure hoped not. For her relieaf she continued talking to the other dragons. "So, whats the name of this commerade we got here?" Frostflare questioned? She hadn't overherd this wyvern's name once, and was eager to find out.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFall Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 am

Ignoring the two FireWings with their nonstop flirting, SnowFall had her attention towards Asaya. In her opinion, Snow thought she was a cool dragon in her own way. She was feathered and was actually really kind to others, except for Volcanis and Xlynthian. Snow decided to act warmly towards her. "I was right! You are new! she laughed at herself. "Anyways, welcome to the area! Snow looked back at Frostflare, answering her question, "Her name is Asaya, Frost." Then she remember that the sea dragon was still not out from behind the tree. SnowFall wondered if one of the FireWings scared him. She turned again back to the fire dragons and asked them "Did one of you guys go and scared that sea dragon, Shao? If you did, what did you do that for? I heard that you guys are mighty, but that's just mean" After figuring out who everybody was, Snow was tired and decided to sit down, leaning against a tree.
SnowFall
SnowFall
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcanis Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Volcanis laughed when FrostFlare called him kid. He showed the muscles on his chest, swelling up  "Kid? I'm the big boss here." He chuckled. He turned towards Snowfall. "Someone has scared that SeaWing?" He smirked. Volcanis has indeed caused the SeaWing to escape. "Who cares?" He shrugged it off with an amused look. "And yes, I have started a blaze in the forest." Volcanis snarled.  "Problems about that?" He asked with a menacing growl, towering over Snowfall with his imposing size. Volcanis was thinking to challenge someone in a fight. However the fire Guardian was more interested to flirt with the feathered dragon. Asaya didn't seem to like his compliments, but Volcanis wasn't going to give up. He turned towards Asaya with a seductive look. "Would you like to visit the FireWings territories? I can show you my lands." He offered himself.
Volcanis
Volcanis
FireWing King
FireWing King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next