Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Eluuna (Finished) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Eluuna (Finished) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Eluuna (Finished)

+2
AuSurath
Cosmos
6 posters

Go down

Eluuna (Finished) Empty Eluuna (Finished)

Post by Eluuna Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Personal Info
Name: Eluuna Dust
Alias: N/A
Sexuality: To be determined

Personality: She is friendly to most dragons, Eluuna is kind and trustworthy, playful and nice to even the meanest of beasts. Somehow, it is very difficult for her to get upset about anything unless its about food and drink, then she will do anything for the attention she must need, and when she is eating, if someone is eating/taking her food away she will grow vicious and attack it, granted she might only tickle them and deal no harm. She come sometimes be as stubborn as an unmoving rock, she will not stop arguing until her point is across or until those she is arguing with get tired of her, she can be determined to win any argument if she wants to though. She is sometimes up to something, whether it'd be playing a prank or waiting to score something, she enjoys seeing the fear of others in a more playful way than anything, catching them off guard and even tackling and hugging and tickling them, Eluuna is very hyperactive and does not rest until later in the night and usually sleeps in. Eluuna however is very shy around other dragons and tend to cling onto her parent and hide her face into their chest.

Interests: She likes the night and moon and loves to follow the stars, sometimes reaching to the them and dreaming of other worlds of her own fantasies, she takes accustom to snow because she thinks they look like the stars... That and snow is fluffy! Eluuna loves fluffy things! She loves everything about space, anything new that could brighten her day up or even surprise her.

Dislikes: Eluuna gets cranky when awoken from sleep because she does love it, but she also hates it whenever it gets too hot outside; she prefers warm-cool temperatures. She hates the sight of ashes and the sight of others getting hurt, and will usually hide from fighting and other dragons arguing.

Fears: Eluuna hopes that she is not left behind like some dragons by their parents, she does not want this, she wants to be loved by her parents and taken care of. She is afraid of being alone when she sleeps, and needs another dragon, even a hatchling or egg, to help her get to sleep with no worries. She is very afraid of cockroaches and will immediately kill one on site.

General Appearance
Height: 1 ft
Scales: For now, as a new born they remain slightly soft and pure white as a snow land untouched by anything but the snow itself.
Eyes: Eluuna has glowing left emerald green eye and a right amethyst purple eye yet within the pupil is an extremely small star shape

Appearance: Very small and frail, Eluuna is a pure white hatchling newly born into the world, she grows very curious as she continues to grow. While she is no ice dragon her scales are snow white and she enjoys the cold odd enough, but only when it snows so she can play in it. Her arms are connected to her wings, yet when she grows at the age of 15 the wings will harden and grow abnormally large, essentially becoming stronger for harsher climates/weather. Her body will have a darker blue hue and different shades of blues, from lighter to darker, and her eyes will glow ever more later in maturity.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue
Inheritance: 50% NightWing, 25% LightWing, 25% IceWing

Family:
Current: Sul Iolar, Adoptive Parent

Previous: Father: Cosmos- Whereabouts unknown
Any other family is unknown

Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Eluuna can blend in with the snow, and oddly enough she can remember stars and constellations with ease, and her body will easily grow unlike other dragons, meaning she could fly a little more early then other winged hatchlings. Due to her NightWing heritage, Eluuna has gained a light night vision, perhaps not as good as a purebloods, but still gives her some better sight compared to most (Night Vision is only at half power). Eluuna also has the unique ability to cast a blinding lights however only weak enough to blind a foe a few seconds at a time, and can easily drain her (Blinding only lasts about ten seconds) and can only be used about every four turns and used only four times).

Special Abilities: Star Gazer: Looking up to the stars, the small star shape within her pupil allows her to see where stars will move, and astroids/meteorites can land and which directions they can go at any given moment she can track them down with ease if they fall to the earth. Although this is more of a "mental" power, her mind gives her a trail to follow on a safe journey to the space rock even. This ability comes from her mother, who was a Night Dragon and died fighting the humans that imprisoned her, the special ability is very rare and is only passed down through the females of the family. These types of dragons were hunted by religious/zealous societies so they can keep the dragons as compasses; using them to track valuable material that can be harvested from said meteorites. This power, while it does come from the mother figure, is also a descent ability from the Night Dragon clans, those who were affiliated with such abilities and much more.

Weaknesses: Due to her soft scales any hits (normal attacks for teen-adult dragons) could kill her instantly, her body is weak and cannot endure that kind of pain nor pressure. Although she is pure white, she is an easy target for larger predators and the such, being able to be tracked down in forests and the such.

Combat Style: For now, she hangs back and watches everything that happens, and when she can get the chance she can go and charge at her opponent albeit Eluuna can't deal real damage, it'd feel mostly like a tickle to any creature save for rodents. However in most cases Eluuna flees rather swiftly than fight, and only lashes out in frustration.

Background
History: N/A
RP Sample: Look at Bassasails example.

Last edited by Eluuna on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 am; edited 11 times in total
Eluuna
Eluuna

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Eluuna (Finished) Empty Re: Eluuna (Finished)

Post by Eluuna Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:04 am

Finished :3
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello and welcome to DRF, Eluuna! I'm Cosmos, an admin of this forum! I hope you enjoy our loving community, but, alas, there are a few problems with your app.

• Your personality description consists of 2 sentences, our bare minimum is 5.
\\

• Special Abilities: Star Gazer: Looking up to the stars, the small star shape within her pupil allows her to see where stars will move, and astroids/meteorites can land and which directions they can go at any given moment she can track them down with ease if they fall to the earth.

There is no tribe that has abilities traced to that, so basically, there is no ancestor or heritage that could of enabled you to do that. All of this must be either extremely cut down or removed completely.

Bump when edited!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Aw man! I can handle the personality, but the ability? Can you please help me? Because the whole point of my name was to be somewhat like moon or star related in a sense.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Well, what if she joined the NightWings, and being a firm believer in the goddess Astral, she can see how the stars move? Cause correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think her ability allows her to control asteroids and have them come crashing down, just track them, and maybe during a meteor-shower, find the tiny remnants that made it to Pyrria?
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:44 am

I do believe her ability could be kept if she has some Nightwing heritage. They would be the tribe for which such powers could be (let's remember after all this domain is the one of the Nightwing Semi-god herself :p)
That doesn't mean you have to be Nightwing though, just that maybe one of your parents were a Nightwing. Not much of a change for you since you had no set plans for family ^^
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Mm, I can make that work, but my question is why does the parents have to be NightWing? I mean, can't other dragons have an ability similar to this? I question this because I am a little skeptical of what you are saying: I have to have NightWing descent or be a NightWing or even believe in the goddess Astral? Should it even matter if she gained from her heritage? All dragons are very different from one another, and you are saying that dragons who have abilities like mine are to be related to NightWings? I don't have a problem with that clan, but I do not find it fair that anyone have to be affiliated to any group to have a power approved. Yes, I can understand powers of controlling death or turning into a shadow, but just simply tracking down meteors? Really? I have to be affiliated with theory dragons to have this? I find it very illogical.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 am

Well, it is how this forum works. The reason everyone is more or less associated to a Tribe is because all dragons actually do originate from those tribes, even those who chose not to live in one.
As for your case it all depends on if you consider this an ability (having studied the stars and be able to calculate where a meteor will fall) or a power (predict a meteor will fall at a certain place without any calculation). The way you described it, it was a power that was linked to the Nightwing's domain.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Alright, well I edited some stuff, but if I am to be related to NightWings then I guess that'll work. I can probably provide a short history if you want? It won't be long but it goes more towards the parents, this is just to kind of back up the power and all.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:46 am

You don't have to provide an history if you don't want to, just mention your lineage somewhere. Just tell us when you'll have done so since you can't edit the sheet once it has been moved to the approved section without having to get it out ^^ Other than that everything is fine
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:19 am

Okay, so that lineage part will be in the ability itself, so if its all good then I am done.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:28 am

Perfect. Approved then
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 am

Out for edits
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:54 am

Done and done.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Wake Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Re-approved
Wake
Wake

Male Leo Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Out for edits. Please put any changes in bold.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 pm

Edited misspelled parts. Also threw in two abilities: a half powered night vision and a low powered LW blinding ability.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:19 am

Misspelling fixes don't need to be put in bold. Considering she is only a Hatchling, how many seconds does her blinding flash last?
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Eluuna Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:07 am

I edited that part saying it only lasts for ten seconds.
Eluuna
Eluuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 pm

Re-approved
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down