Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ella, EarthWing Dragon

2 posters

Go down

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Empty Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Post by Ella Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Ella, EarthWing Dragon HeroesV_Sylvan_07_Green_Dragon
Personal Info
Name: Ella
Alias: Healer of the EarthWings (maybe)
Sexuality: Heterosexual  
Personality: When experiencing new situations, she becomes uncertain, almost hesitant and sometimes makes mistakes when this happens. Otherwise, she is calmish for an earth dragon, and cares deeply for other dragons. Due to her caring, she hates wars. When she is around other dragons she fancies, she becomes lost for words, stuttering and saying things which sometimes make absolutely no sense. If that happens, she can become very angry with herself, and often when that happens her den becomes a mess of ruined herbs and potions. However, she is almost impossible to anger, unless someone hurts another dragon when she can see it. She is also angered if someone tries lies to her, or deliberately ignores her. She can also be very playful, and tease other male dragons.  
Interests: She enjoys creating her potions and ointments to heal other dragons. She is interested in studying books, and experimentation. She also adores and collects silver, not gold like some of her dragon friends. And she adores cats
Dislikes: She hates wars, fighting, spiders and fire.
Fears: She fears being alone. Even though she is mainly alone when she is studying, she is horrified of it, which is why she adopts cats every now and again.

General Appearance
Height: 89 feet
Scales: She has triangular-like scales, and they range from a golden hue near her feet and face, to different greens along her body and wings.
Eyes: green
Appearance: She has large green wings, a longish tail tipped with a serrated spear-head. She has fur on the underside of her tail instead of hardened plates, which line her stomach. She has spines which protrude from her back, locked together with skin that stretches between them. She has one set of horns on the back of her head which are straight and golden colour.

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: EarthWing
Family: Her family was either killed during the mass invasion, or lost, she never knew.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: She’s good at climbing to the most awkward places in order to collect things. Mentally, she’s very clever, which is why she the healer for the EarthWings.
Special Abilities: At the cost of her own health, she can almost instantly heal other dragons wounds. However, she can only do this for her mate, or very close friends. If she does this, she obtains all the wounds that they had.
Weaknesses: She cares too much about others, making her vulnerable to trying to aid others when she really shouldn’t. Her hide is sensitive to fire, which is why she hates it.
Combat Style: She only fights to protect her mate, and she fights by using the blade on her tails and her claws. She has no other ways of fighting.

Background
History: She has none..
RP Sample: Throwing her paws into the air, she exhales dramatically. “Why on earth do I have to do this? This is insanity!” Ella growls in annoyance, before walking over to her table piled with herbs and ointments. She picks up a small bottle, before using her teeth to pull out the cork seal. Ella turns back to face her guest, then holds up a paw, an annoyed expression on her face. “I ain’t doing this again.”
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Ella, EarthWing Dragon Empty Re: Ella, EarthWing Dragon

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:01 am

Just so you know there can be multiple healers within a tribe. I'm just commenting this because I noticed you were writing "the healer" each time ^^
Anyway, looks good to me. APPROVED !
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 am

Alright! I wasn't too sure with that, but I'll remember that for next time. Thank you so much for approving it!
Ella
Ella
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down