Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Hunt (Private Loque)

+2
Aero Dynamic
Kaora
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 2 Empty The Hunt (Private Loque)

Post by Kaora Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today I was out hunting, the air was warm and humid, I could almost feel water acumulating on my scales. I was in a good mood this morning, getting to hunt alone was always the best, you didn't have to act like someone you weren't, so I was my happy self. I scented the air, smelling a lingering scent of deer and maybe a dragon, either way it wasn't a rogue, it didn't smell wild so I consetrated on the deer. I saw it, in the meadow by a small lake. This was what I was hunting for. I shook out my playfulness and got serious, stalking behind it like a cat and almost read to jump at it.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt (Private Loque)

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:02 pm

I tilted my head, was he acting different? He seemed more confident before. "That sounds great, lets go!" I said, prancing off with light footing. Even when having a bit of fun I still used soft steps. I glanced behind me, making sure he was following, smiling and continuing to prance along.

Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Loque quickly went to get his belongings in one of the lockers inside the storage building before following Kaora as she headed toward the dining hall. He had a small amused smile as she began to prance around on her way. It looked almost comical. Himself needed to regain some composure though. After putting his satchel over his shoulder, the black dragon shuffled his wings and raised his neck, retrieving a more noble stance. Yeah, that was way better.
The two dragon soon arrived at the dining hall. It wasn't exactly a fancy place, but it was were all the Trackers usually gathered after a day hunting. And indeed the building was already almost full. The long tables were occupied by dragons eating their meal, and a few other dragons were waiting for their orders. Loque headed toward the counter, quickly glancing at the menu. It was pretty classic, one could order some stew of grilled meat.
"I'll take some grilled deer, well-done." he told the dragon who was behind the counter.
He was about to reach his satchel to get some coins before deciding something.
"That meal is on me. What do you want to eat ?" he asked the dragoness.
A part of him wanted to believe he was simply doing this to honor a good hunting partner, but somehow he felt like he was doing this as a way to atone for his previous sin.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 am

The dinning hall, at this time it was expected to be full, the cooks cooking away as hungry hunters returned from their hunt. This time of the day was great, relaxing and talking with friends. I followed Loque to the counter, waiting for him to be done with his order before ordering myself when he turned and asked what I wanted. I smiled, "I'll just have what you're having." After that, it made me wonder, was he trying to flatter me? He didn't seem like the kind too, he was probably just being a friend. "So, where do you want to sit?"
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 am

Loque simply nodded, looking back at the dragon behind the counter.
"Well that will make two then." he said.
The black dragon opened his satchel to get his coins. This also revealed a fairly large pendant that was sitting in one of the pockets. The pendant was a bit smaller than his own paw and was visibly made of silver. Its center was occupied by a large onyx jewel that almost seem to absorb the light instead of reflecting it. Loque didn't say a word about it, just closing his satchel once he got the coins he needed.
"There are a few places left further there, let's head that way." he replied to Kaora, heading farther in the hall where some free sits were available.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 am

As he opened his satchel, I tried not to look and be polite, but my eyes found their ways onto the pendant. It was strange, it looked as if it took in the light, was it magic? I only got to glimpse at it for a bit before he closed it, not saying anything about it. Was it important, or was it not important? The gem was to interesting to realize it was made of silver, but was it just an effect of the light? I snapped out of thinking when he said where we should sit and I nodded, following him with the question still boiling in my head. Should I ask or not, would it be rude to? I glanced at him, wondering what he'd say or even do if I asked.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm

((Mmh I messed a bit for the description of the amulet. It doesn't seem to absorb the light around it, when lit it emits a small light-blue glimmer.))

Loque reached the area were a few seats were free and took one of them. The black dragon let out a small sigh, finally able to rest his paws. He definitely wasn't used walking for that long anymore. He waited for Kaora to sit as well before attempting to begin a discussion.
"Well that was a nice day. A pretty lucky one as well, it's pretty rare to bump into another Tracker like this. Yeah, 'bump' is definitely the word." he slightly chuckled, oblivious of her current thoughts.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:31 pm

I sat down, the strange amulet still lingering in the back of my mind. "Yeah, it isn't common for some people to bump into each other when hunting..." I said, trailing off. "So, what's the amulet for?" I blinked, did I just say that? How'd he react to my snooping? If he wanted someone to know about it wouldn't he say something about it? I twitched my nose, trying to act like I ment to say that.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Loque raised an eyebrow as Kaora suddenly asked what the pendent was for. It was a fairly direct question, and it wasn't even in the continuity of the discussion. That was a bit strange. But not that he really minded. The dragoness surely saw it when he opened his satchel to pay for the meal. He would have to find a way to have it more concealed...
"Oh, that ? It's my Magistrate pendent. Well sort of. That's a bit of a long story. I just tend not to wear it when I'm not at the Shadow Refuge, I've had too many people trying to rob me." he simply replied.
His ears twitched as he heard the waiter call as their order was ready. Loque stood up, politely nodding at Kaora to apologize for the interruption. He went to get the two meals, bringing them back to the table at which they were sitting.
"And there." he said as he disposed one of the two plates in front of Kaora.
The two plates contained a simple grilled piece of deer. It wasn't really fancy, and the piece sure wasn't from the best part of the animal. But considering the price he paid and the quantity of meat that was in his plate, it still was pretty worth.
"If you ever come to the Shadow Refuge, I should show you our kitchen. We have a few talented chefs that cook for us. It's a bit more expensive, but it's worth every coin." he commented.
Why was he talking about this ? They already met once by luck, and after this evening he would probably never meet her again. Yet he somewhat wanted to show her the Shadow Refuge after the interest she had shown in it. Once again he was behaving a bit oddly.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Silent relief sounded in my mind as he wasn't mad at me for seeing it. "Well, it is really cool, but I think that stealing it would be hard, and what would they even do with it after they did steal it?" I asked, before hearing the waiter ask for our order. I watched him get the grilled deer and smiled as he set it down. The meal looked good, or about as good as it is every night. "Ooo, Shadow refuge food? That sounds fancy." I said with a playful smile. "Maybe we could have it for dinner?" I suggested. If dinner wasn't an option maybe he could just give me a tour. A slight shiver went in my tail, I actually wanted to spend time with him, was that bad? I gave him a smile, wondering how he felt.

(I forgot if this was lunch or dinner (I think it was dinner) but if this meal is dinner then the offer could be for tomorrow)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 pm

((It's the dinner, they hunted the whole day))

Loque shrugged at Kaora's comment.
"Hard to steal ? Beating up a small and not really muscular dragon like me doesn't look so hard if you gather a few dragons for the task. Hopefully for me, it's harder than it looks. I guess that pendent of mine could go for quite a bunch of gold coins if sold to the right person, after all." he replied.
The black dragon started to eat his own meal, enjoying the simply grilled meat. It was pretty simple but nonetheless appreciable after a long day hunting.
"Well sure, if you do come one day we could do that I guess." he just said, smiling a bit at her enthusiasm.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:29 pm

I nodded starting to eat my meal. It was good, as it was what I was used to. "So, when will you be around the Refuge, so that I could try and come when you're there?" I asked him, smiling while my mind was racked with excitement. I took another bit of the meal, savoring it's flavor.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Loque finished his mouthfull before replying to Kaora, enjoying the taste of the meat.
"Well like I said I'm working there, so always. I'm always fairly busy though, so you may have to wait a bit if you come." he simply replied.
It was a simple discussion, yet an enjoyable one. It was rare for Loque to be social, and it sure was making a nice change to his routine. After all, those days hunting were there to break the routine.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 am

(Sssshhhhh, it only seems like it's been a long time sense I've replied, but It's only been a day, wwhhhhoooooooo...)

I nodded, waiting was something hunters had to do, especially to get the right shot at the prey. "Yeah, waiting is just a part of what I do." I took another bite of the dinner, pondering about what to talk about next. "So, what are you going to do later tonight?" If anything, he'd probably say go back to the refuge or sleep, but I still waited for him to reply.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 am

Loque simply shrugged at the question.
"Nothing much. Just get back home and get some sleep for tomorrow. What about you ?" he simply replied.
There wasn't much to reply on. The black dragon had almost finished his meal, waiting for the dragoness to do so. All in all it had been a good day, he definitely enjoyed talking with Kaora. Even if their discussion topics were a bit empty at the moment. Maybe he would get her more interested when she would come to the Refuge.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 am

"Oh, the same." I shrugged. I finished my meal and got up, looking back over at Loque. "Well, I guess I'll see you when I come over to the refuge." I said, getting ready to leave and go back home, almost sad that I had to go.

(You could just be working at the refuge or something, idk. Also, short post is short, sorry ;-; )
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Loque stood up as Kaora also finished her meal, nodding at her answer. The two dragons started to walk outside the dining hall, visibly going toward the same direction for the beginning of the way back.
"Yes, we'll meet again at the Refuge." he replied, slightly bowing his head to her. "When are you intending to come then ? If you can give me a date, I would be able to arrange my planning so I don't have to make you wait for too long. And also..."
The black dragon stopped his answer as two dragons blocked the way Loque and Kaora were going. A quick glance back taught him a third one had been following them and was cutting the other way. The two dragons were in a dark alley, a building hiding the moonlight, and cornered. Loque cursed himself for not having seen that coming. It was an ambush.
"Sorry for the inconvenience, Magistrate, but we couldn't help but notice you were carrying a pretty heavy satchel. I bet that pendant inside must be pretty heavy... So we thought we could lend a paw and relieve you from it." one of the two dragons in the front said with a feigned respect.
Loque tensed a bit, slightly shifting on his paws and getting in a stance more appropriate for a fight. If they were to jump on him, at least he would be ready.
"Thank you for your concern, but I don't think that will be necessary." Loque replied, studying the dragons in front of him.
Visibly his answer wasn't what the robber wanted to hear.
"I'll reformulate that. Give us that pendant, and nothing will happen to you. We wouldn't want to wound a defenseless Magistrate after all." the same dragon ironically answered.
Despite the situation, Loque couldn't help but let out a small grin. Things were finally not as bad as they seemed. None of the dragons were experienced, otherwise they would have figured out he wasn't that defenseless considering the stance he currently was in. A dragon without any fighting skill wouldn't adopt such a stance right away. Also, not only it was night but even the moonlight was hidden. The conditions were perfect for his own skills.
The black dragon removed his satchel from around his neck, but instead of giving it to the robber he swung it slightly behind him. The satchel landed near Kaora and the third dragon. Of course the first dragon didn't exactly like this action, getting closer from Loque and putting a claw under his chin.
"What exactly didn't you understand ? Anyway, get that satchel." he said, addressing the third dragon.
"You'll excuse me, milady, I just need you to get out of the way. I wouldn't want to hurt a defenseless dragoness like you." he ordered Kaora.
Loque just listened, interested in how Kaora would answer to that insult. Those robbers were accumulating the mistakes. First underestimate him just because he was a Magistrate, then openly insulting someone who originally had few reasons to interfere... His leg muscles were tensed, ready to jump. If Kaora was to do anything, he would have to jump out of reach of that claw that was scratching his neck.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Oreo Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 am

I walked with him, thinking of another time I'd be available. The scent of dragons coming from the dining hall masked the scent of the ambushers, so I didn't even realize them until they came out. Glancing behind me I saw another one. Three to two. I examined the third dragon before looking back up at the two with Loque. I was glad he was holding his own against them. Watching as he threw his satchel towards me and the third dragon. I glanced at the third dragon, defenceless? He really didn't know who he was dealing with. "Oh, why do I need to move when I can just give it to you?" I asked in my sweetest voice, reaching out and grabbing the satchel. But instead of give the satchel to him I quickly threw it onto my neck and jumped over to the dragon with his claw to Loque's throat in an attempt to get him away from Loque. If anything, he could handle those two while I finished him off.

(Idk what to do with the dragons XD)
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Loque raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but smile as Kaora grabbed the satchel and took a sweet voice. He knew dragonesses enough to know such a sweet voice in such a situation only meant trouble... However the third thief didn't have that much common sense, dropping his guard and nodding.
"Good, at least you know your place... Hey !" he protested as Kaora leapt on the first dragon.
Loque didn't expected Kaora would leap on the dragon that was holding his claw under his chin. That was a bold move, had the third dragon been a bit more intelligent he would have used that opportunity to strike her... But at least the first dragon didn't expected that either. Kaora rammed him, sending him on the ground. Behind her the third dragon started to understand what was going on and headed to strike Kaora. Now that he was free in his movements, Loque could handle that. His body suddenly seemed to disappear among the shadows as he used his powers. The poorly lit alley was just the perfect spot for that, his vision almost didn't get impacted by his powers. The third dragon didn't see what was coming for him when Loque rammed his head, only becoming visible at the moment of the impact. His horns hit the dragon right on the muzzle, apparently breaking it considering the sound it made. This sent the dragon knocked out right away. Loque turned back and once again turned invisible. The last dragon, feeling what visibly would happen. However Loque didn't strike the same way. He leapt in the air, muffling the sound with his power - he didn't need to hear much anyway. The black dragon landed on top of the last dragon, violently hitting his neck and stunning him. All it took was a few seconds to incapacitate all three thieves.
Loque smiled at Kaora, stepping away from the dragon he was on.
"Nice job, Kaora. Remind me not to annoy you..." he chuckled.
The black dragon glanced at the dragon she incapacitated. She had made a clean jump on him, exactly like when leaping on a prey. If she had wanted to kill that dragon, he wouldn't have gotten any chance. She sure wasn't the kind of dragoness that would let anyone walk on her paws. He really liked that spirit.
"Well, I guess we're done with them. May I have my satchel back ?" he asked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic Oreo Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:54 pm

I smiled as my plan worked, and rammed the first dragon away from Loque. He went to work right away, disappearing before attacking the third dragon. I focused back on the first one, dodging a swipe and jumping on him as if he was a deer. He could've easily been killed, but I decided not to and to just knock him out by hitting my paw on the back of his head. Looking back over at Loque I gave a nod, "Annoying dragons are annoying." I said with a smile. I had almost forgotten that the satchel was over my shoulder. "Yeah, of course." I said, taking it off and handing it to him.
Dynamic Oreo
Dynamic Oreo
Night Wing Royal Guard
Night Wing Royal Guard

Male Leo Horse

http://dragonsrp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Loque took the satchel as Kaora handed it to him, putting it around his neck with a swift movement.
"Thank you. Did you learn to fight yourself ? Your style is a bit rough... but pretty effective if I may say." the black dragon asked the dragoness.
He had to admit now he was even more curious about her. On top of being a skillful hunter, she also was a potent fighter and a strong minded dragoness. It wasn't everyday that he could meet someone like this.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 pm

I shrugged. "My mentor taught me a bit while we were training. Says even the best hunter needs to know how to fight, or they can not be the best." I pondered for a moment before adding, "It's probably meaning that you have to be able to defend yourself or prey to be able to hunt, because if you can't who's going to stop you from losing it and taking the glory themself?" I gave him a smile "We should probably get out of here before they come back to their senses." I said, glancing back at the tree dragons.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Loque nodded at Kaora's explanation. Her mentor seemed to be someone somewhat wise... and pretty pragmatic. Not like those dragons who loved the theory so much they tend to forget how things actually are. He was already meeting way too many of those dragons...
"I see. Alright, let us go then." he replied.
The black dragon left the scene, only giving the unconscious dragons a single look. He hoped this would serve as a lesson for those robbers...
The way was pretty short before they arrived to the point where they would have to separate. Loque stopped at that moment, looking at Kaora.
"Well, this is the moment our ways part. I will be looking forward your visit at the Refuge." he told her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:20 am

I walked forward with him, away from the dragons. I wondered if they'd learn from their mistakes, or would they continue to make fools of themselves. "It will be nice to meet again." I said with a nod of my head. "I'll be by as soon as I'm able to." I said before walking off to my home.

~Some time later Razz~

I walked up to the entrance of the Shadow Refuge, excitement showing in the tip of my tail as it twitched like a fish out of water. I looked around the grand halls nearby. Everything here was beautiful and elegant. I looked around, wondering if Loque was here and if he'd be able to see me here.
(Lol, sorry for the bad start XD)
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:33 am

While on the outside the Shadow Refuge looked almost abandoned, the inside was entirely renovated and ornamented. The halls had been redesigned to accommodate dragons, even though some of the passages looked a bit narrow. The main hall itself was extremely large and it made no doubt it could hold even the biggest of Earthwings - which was already a feat by itself. The sound of her claws clicking on the ground as she walked would echo in the room. On the walls were hanging tapestries depicting majestic Nightwings, in tones of black and silver. Statues were also present in the hall, proudly posing dragons forever watching whoever entered the halls.
Loque was nowhere to be seen in the hall though. Only a guard approached the dragoness.
"Welcome to the Shadow Refuge. May I help you?" the guard inquired.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:44 am

I smiled at the guard as he came and asked me. "I was just wondering if Loque was around here today." I said politely. Looking up at the tall ceilings I wondered if any EarthWings had been here before. And the statues looked as amazing as a deer in the winter. I hoped I didn't come on a day he wasn't here.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next