Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 6 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 6 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Hunt (Private Loque)

+2
Aero Dynamic
Kaora
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 6 Empty The Hunt (Private Loque)

Post by Kaora Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today I was out hunting, the air was warm and humid, I could almost feel water acumulating on my scales. I was in a good mood this morning, getting to hunt alone was always the best, you didn't have to act like someone you weren't, so I was my happy self. I scented the air, smelling a lingering scent of deer and maybe a dragon, either way it wasn't a rogue, it didn't smell wild so I consetrated on the deer. I saw it, in the meadow by a small lake. This was what I was hunting for. I shook out my playfulness and got serious, stalking behind it like a cat and almost read to jump at it.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Private Loque) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hunt (Private Loque)

Post by Kaora Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 am

I tried not to but a low purr escaped from my maw. It rumbled deeply, but not enough to disturb the everlasting kiss. It was something that could last forever, but couldn't. We still needed to eat, drink, sleep, and most importantly breath. My lung slightly ached, and at this point my nose wasn't working enough to breath anything in. He wrapped his wings around me and I wanted to do the same, although it wouldn't really work. I just sat there in his embrace as we kissed, but we both knew we needed to let go soon.

I have no clue how long that kiss lasted. If I was logical, I would've thought a minute or less. But to me it felt like a year. I couldn't tell what to think, my mind felt like mush right now. It took me a moment to realize he was looking into my eyes, and smiling. Maybe he should smile more, it looked nice on him. I smiled back, the purr dying away but not the love in between us.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Loque began to purr as Kaora locked her delicate eyes in his own. This moment simply felt magical, and the Magistrate dearly wished for it to be eternal. But a blink was all it took to break the charm. The black dragon broke the eye contact, blushing hard and feeling his heart pounding in his chest. Well, now he just had no idea what to do.
"Erm, well, want to... erm, come by my place this evening ? I mean, you have your hurt paw, so it'd be best if I was around..." he shyly suggested.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:45 pm

After Loque broke his eye contact I did too, looking away and blushing similarly to how he did. I wondered when my heart would ever return to it's normal beat. It was beating as fast as the flies in summer.

I looked back at him as he started to speak again, cracking a little smile. "Your place?It probably would be better so that someone could make sure I didn't try to use it again..." I trailed off in thought before adding something more. "And, uh, I don't know if anyone's been bothering you but we should probably stay out of the way of other dragons... at least for now..." Hopefully he might agree with me on that.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 am

Loque warmly smiled at Kaora as she accepted his offer. His heart was pounding in his chest, faster than it ever did. He was glad Kaora accepted his proposition. He wasn't fooling himself, not was he fooling Kaora though, it wasn't only just about her injured paw. It would be an evening of kisses and cuddles.
"Alright, we can go then. And, well... I guess we should... Even though they were only teasing because we weren't together yet. I'm pretty sure the rumors will stop soon. Should we get going then?" Loque asked.
With this, the black dragon stood up and offered Kaora a paw to help her get up. Once she did he would get his flank near hers, and once again begin walking. All this, with a wide dreamy smile on his face. Relief? Happiness? Both, probably. And while the relief would soon fade, the happiness would not.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Taking his paw Kaora got up, leaning against him like they have been for the last two times. He was still warm like she remembered even though he was only touching her a second ago. As they started to walk she got to think. She was going to his place, how exciting was that? Well, maybe she was a bit too excited... maybe he'd come to see her den when her paw was better. Thinking of that made her wonder if he had any special den for him being a Magistrate, or at least something different that the den she had.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:29 am

Loque purred as Kaora leaned onto him, and the two new lovers began to walk. The walk would take some time, as Shadow Refuge was quite far, but the black dragon didn't mind. It was the first time he felt so concerned about someone... and it felt good.

The two dragons would continue their walk for quite some time. They were headed toward the cliffside near the Shadow Refuge, heading toward the impressive castle. Loque made a small pause and nuzzled Kaora.
"We're close from my cave, now. I actually don't live inside the castle, I still have a cave on the cliff. Watch your step, I fear the entrance may not have been really thought for two dragons..." he said.
Loque then guided Kaora to a small path that was leading toward the cliff. The path soon became a bit narrower, though still practicable for the two dragons side by side. The path began to run along the cliff, exposing the two dragons to the strong sea wind. Soon enough though the cliff turned, cutting them from the wind. The entrance to Loque's cave could now be seen, protected by a piece of leather covering it. Loque guided Kaora toward this, pushing the leather "door" away.

The inside of the cave looked way more cozier than what one might expect when looking at the outside. It was quite warm, the leather door having prevented the heat to escape. Inside was a rather large pit, filled with various furs that were acting as a comfortable looking bed. A rather heavy sheet was disposed on the side, surely used during winter when the furs weren't enough. There was a desk on one of the sides, a clear sign Loque was sometimes even working from his den.
"There it is, Kaora. Want to lie down a bit ?" Loque said, gently nudging Kaora toward his bed.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:12 pm

She almost thought that the walk was too short. The feeling of the ground under her feet and his scales on hers, moving in such a way like that of a river. It was relaxing. Her mind slightly wandered off at moments, but to only rethink of everything that has happened, and what might come later.

The castle to the Shadow Refuge came into view again. If it was massive here, it was even more so inside. The walls were so grand, like the rest of the castle inside. If he didn't tell her that he lived outside of the walls, she might have limped her way inside of it.

Kaora nodded to him saying that the path wasn't meant for two. Hopefully the fall wasn't too short, for she'd still be able to fly if needed. Luckily, it wasn't the case. They were able to get down the path with little trouble, and no one got hurt in the process.

The strong winds brought in the scent from the sea. Salt and fish mixed in with the sounds of the water crashing along the shore below. The sight over the sea was beautiful, the water continuing forever. She wondered if anyone had ever tried to go to the end of it.

They finally reached a curve in the path, which in turn lead them to his den. The front was covered with a piece of leather, most likely to keep things from coming in. The inside seemed cozy, not too big and not too small. "Sure, I can lay down..." She said, her gaze drifting off to the pile of furs. Her heart swelled, was this going to be her new life?
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:05 am

Loque felt his heart warming as Kaora inspected his den, seeming to enjoy the sight. It was quite humble, but he made his best to make it extremely comfortable. Actually, that fur pit of his was more comfortable than most beds he had the occasion to lie on. And there was quite a view in the morning when he had to get to the Shadow Refuge.
The black dragon guided Kaora toward the furs, slowly lowering himself on them to allow Kaora to lay down comfortably. Despite the whole den being humble, Loque had made himself quite a large bed that could accommodate the two of them easily.
"There. If you want don't hesitate to pull the sheet, it's really comfortable. Tell me if you need anything, Kaora." he said, nuzzling her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Kaora let out a purr as she was lowered onto the soft furs. It was so comfortable and just seemed to mold around her body. Kaora lightly nuzzled Loque, as if to say thanks. "This bed is really comfy, thanks for letting me stay in it. I don't think I'll need anything for a while." She smiled at him, her smile slowly fading as a thought came into her mind. "Do you have to go back to work now?"
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 am

Loque smiled as Kaora nuzzled him, starting to purr louder. He was glad Kaora was enjoying the comfort of his den, and visibly the bed was at her taste.
"You're welcome, Kaora. Again, tell me if you do need anything, be it food or water." he replied with a warm smile.
The black dragon got a grin when his new mate asked if he had to head back to work.
"Hopefully I don't need to. I had taken the whole day off. We have the whole reminder of the day to spend together..." he chuckled.
And with that Loque also lowered himself on his bed. He lied next to the dragoness, his paws touching hers. With a louder purr, he gently licked Kaora on the muzzle, before locking his jaws with her for a long and delicate kiss. Yeah, he had the whole evening to enjoy with her. And he would enjoy every single second of it.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Mon May 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Kaora sighed with relief when he mentioned that he most likely wouldn't have to go back to work again. She nuzzled him, feeling his lick on her muzzle before they settled for another kiss. They say that nothing is as good as it is the first time, but she felt like this kiss was just as great.

When they were finally done kissing, the dragoness replied to his first concern, "The only thing I need is you." She then went in for a second kiss, her heart fluttering.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 04, 2016 12:24 am

Loque purred as Kaora replied to the kiss with him. Right now, all he wished was for that moment to last forever. Simply being with her was filling him with joy, a joy like he had never felt before. The black dragon briefly wondered how much would this relationship change him. Well he would see.

Time passed as the two dragons continued their cuddles and kisses. Evening was starting to come, but Loque kind of didn't care. The moment he was spending with Kaora right now was at the center of his thoughts. That was, until his belly started to signal him that no dragon could simply live from cuddles and kisses.
"Oh, it is starting to get late. Would you like me to get something to eat? The Shadow Refuge's kitchens aren't that far, I can go and ask for a meal to take back here." he asked her with a smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Mon May 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Even as the minutes turned into hours, she felt like it was only seconds that they'd been cuddling. She was happy, surrounded by Loque's love. How long has it been since she's felt something like this? It had to be back when she was just a hatchling with her parents.

Kaora could hear it too, the rumble of his stomach like a wolf running in the grass. She seemed a bit sad by the thought of having to stop, but her stomach said the same thing his did. "Sure, it would probably be better to sleep with a full stomach." She commented, making sure she wasn't accidently holding him down anywhere so he could get up.

She wondered what kind of food he was going to bring back this time, and if the trip was going to be of any trouble. If she hadn't hurt her paw she would've offered to come along. He could run into another pair of dragons trying to steal something from him or just get harassed by the other dragons there. But, Loque was a strong dragon, he'd be fine. The dragoness just laid her head to rest while she waited for him to get back.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 am

Loque had a purr as a slowly stood up, making sure he wouldn't disturb Kaora too much by doing this - just in case she still had a paw over him. He gave the dragoness a lick on the muzzle, still loudly purring. Of course he wanted this moment to never stop, but the both of them had to eat. And it wasn't like they couldn't just resume the moment once they'd be done...
"Alright. I'll be back soon then." he told her with a smile.
And with this, he headed outside of the cave, the leather curtain closing after his passage.

Loque jumped from the entrance of the cave, letting some warm air currents lift him up to the border of the cliff. The Shadow Refuge was only minutes away from his cave, and so he didn't really have the time to think about everything that happened this day before he landed in front of the main doors. He entered the main hall, vaguely greeting the guards as he made his way to the kitchens. The guards looked at each other, surprised by the wide smile Loque was having. But the black dragon was totally oblivious of that fact as he entered the kitchen.
"Hey, Loque! Didn't you take a day off to hunt?" one of the cooks greeted him.
Loque blinked, snapping out of his thoughts.
"Oh, erm, I wasn't working. I just wanted something to eat. For two dragons. And to take away. Is it possible?" he replied.
The cook raised a surprised eyebrow before letting out a grin.
"A meal for two? Are you treating that sweet missy that you brought the other day?" he taunted him.
But Loque just had a wide smile again. Some lighthearted smile like he never saw on the young Magistrate's face. The cook blinked, his grin widening.
"Oh look at that smile, someone went farther with her, am I wrong? Should I consider this meal to be a celebration?"
Loque simply nodded, unable to find the right words to answer. But he didn't really need to as the cook suddenly laughed.
"I got it. A meal for two, to take away. I'll prepare that right away! And... congrats!" the cook just said with a blink before disappearing inside the kitchen.
Well, that was it. It wouldn't be long before the whole Refuge knew what had happened... But it really didn't matter to Loque. He was just happy to have her, he didn't mind the gentle taunting he'd get once back to his job.

It only took some minutes before the cook came back with a bag containing the meal Loque had requested. After all, it already was the evening so most of the ingredients were already cooked. Loque flew back to his cave, spreading the curtains as he entered.
"I'm back, Kaora." he said as he entered.
The smell of the meat soon invaded the cave, and without waiting any further Loque opened the bag, letting the leather act as a plate.
Inside was a really delicious looking piece of meat grilled with herbs. The piece was fairly big, enough to guarantee a good meal for the two of them, and was holding around a bone. It wasn't the fanciest meal ever, but the seasoning and cooking were done at perfection, and just the smell of it brought Loque to salivate. However, he was the first surprised to see that instead of two separate servings, the cooks had made only one double sized meal. He very slightly blushed as he understood he would have to share the meal with Kaora for a rather intimate dinner. Why didn't he see that coming? He should have guessed the cooks wouldn't miss an occasion like that.
"Well I hope you're hungry, because we'll need it to take care of this piece..." he smiled at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Mon May 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Kaora felt like it had been hours until she heard him coming back. Lifting up her head she smiled as he came in, the scent coming from the bag instantly hitting her nose. The scent alone was enough to make her salivate at the thought of what could be inside. The scent of the meat, cooked to perfection along with the scent of the seared herbs that accompanied it.

She must have not be able to tell how hungry she was earlier, for it seemed like she was starving now. She smiled at Loque, "It looks too good to be wasted, I'm starving." Giving the air one last sniff the female began to eat her estimated half, ignoring the fact that it was one piece instead of the usual two that the chiefs would provide.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 17, 2016 12:39 am

Loque had a smile as Kaora attacked her meal, announcing she was starving. Well it would have been a shame not to go and get the dinner! The dragoness was literally wolfing down her part, seemingly enjoying the meal. Well Loque shouldn't waste any time and start as well, shouldn't he?
And so Loque started to eat as well. His own muzzle was close to Kaora's, and it happened a few times they bumped into each other. Unlike what he feared, though, it was only making the meal all the more enjoyable. The black dragon couldn't refrain from playfully lick her muzzle some times she got near his own, letting out a chuckle. The meat was really good, but being with Kaora was making the meal even more enjoyable.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Sun May 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Finishing what she estimated to be her half, Kaora looked at Loque while waiting for him to be done. Whenever he'd lick her muzzle while they were eating, she'd lick his back. It was so nice to have someone to eat with, and now she'd have someone to live with. Her mind couldn't even grasp the whole picture of them being together, too many possibilities and turns. But as she thought, one of the possibilities came to her, children. Would they have hatchlings of their own that they'd raise in the palace and NightWing land? Would they be like her and become a tracker, or like Loque with his intelligence? What would they look like?

These questions flooded her mind, and she had to shake her head to try and clear them away. It was too soon for those thoughts, wasn't it? She looked back at him, putting her paws closer together almost in an act of embarrassment. Her tail wrapped around her side as she waited for him to be done with his meal. "Now what?" she simply asked.
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 23, 2016 12:16 am

Loque finished the meal, enjoying the tender moment with Kaora. The dragoness was replying to his licks, making him purr. All this probably would look kind of ridiculous for anyone else, but he and Kaora were being two lovebirds. He could tell Kaora was daydreaming about something, but he didn't want to interrupt her thoughts. Maybe she was thinking about the future? There was a lot to think about it. And especially about hatchlings. Since they were mates they would get some, wouldn't they? Loque, becoming a father. The thought seemed so odd to him.
But the topic would surface when needed. For now, Loque pulled the remains of their dinner outside, so the smell wouldn't linger inside. The black dragon then came back next to Kaora, nuzzling her.
"Well now we can come back at what we were doing before our bellies interrupted us..." he replied with a warm smile.
Loque laid next to the dragoness, covering her with his wing. He started to purr, radiating with happiness. All this only had been the first day of what would be his new life. Good thing he had taken that day off right before the weekend, he would have a few days more with her before getting back to work...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon May 23, 2016 7:21 am

Kaora purred after what he said, and ever louder as he began to cover her with his wings. It was like they were in their own little paradise, no big world to deal with tonight. If anyone came in, they probably wouldn't notice, but when they did it'd probably be awkward. She nuzzled and licked him over and over, glad that she had someone to share her affection with.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 25, 2016 12:31 am

Loque could only reply to Kaora's attention, nuzzling her back and playfully licking back when she did. He was hugging her tightly with his wing, their flanks touching so their purrs were resonating into each other. Soon enough the evening started to arrive, and tiredness would start settling in. This would mostly result in less licks and nuzzling, but it didn't prevent Loque from engaging another longer kiss with the dragoness.
"Well, it's getting late..." he commented as they disengaged from the kiss. "What would you say we sleep? If you're cold I have a blanket over there..." he suggested.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaora Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Kaora loved every moment in his wings. The gentle touch of his flank on hers, his soft but loving nuzzles. It was blissful. Her body was already starting to shut down, probably from the shock and healing process of her paw. By their last kiss she was almost fully asleep.

"Mhmz..." She mumbled, turning on her side and trying to curl up while she was still in his wings. Wasn't she just awake a second ago? What made her so tired all of a sudden? Kaora had no clue, but any more thoughts that wanted to come would have to be dreamt of, for in the next few minutes she was sound asleep.

((Wanna timeskip again after this?))
Kaora
Kaora
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri May 27, 2016 12:42 am

((Yep, I'll let you do the skip))

Loque smiled as Kaora curled under his wings, or at least tried to do so. He continued to tightly hug her until he understood she had fallen asleep. Well, it sure had been a tiring day, so there was no wonder she'd fall asleep. The black dragon gave a gentle kiss on her cheek, before raising his head and watching her sleep.
Loque grabbed the blanket and started to drag it above the two of them. The blanket would feel warm for Kaora, as Loque was still wrapping her in his wing as well. Loque rested his head against hers, and, purring, closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep as well, dragged by her smooth breathing and her body warmth. Loque had never felt so comfortable in his life.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 pm

It was a wonderful night. She was warm and comfortable, sleeping next to the dragon she loved. Her dreams revolved around them; eating, hunting, even late nights in his office while she watched him work. Stuff that could happen in the future. It was peaceful.

Soon enough the vivid images got ripped from her grasp. She woke up, still entangled in Loque's wings. It must have been time for her to go hunt, if she didn't have a broken paw. Her paw was practically like a blessing at this point. It let her stay with Loque and not make her have to leave him to go hunt.

Kaora glanced at his face, coming to the conclusion that he was still deep in a dream. With a soft smile she carefully wiggled her way out of his warm embrace and slowly limped over to his door. She stole one last look at him before going outside.

Despite the harsh winds she sat outside on the ledge that lead to his home. It was sunrise, and the sounds of the ocean made it all the more beautiful. The fresh but salty air gave her time to think. This was hers now, and whatever she had was now his too. And soon enough, they might even have something together. But for now, she just enjoyed this little piece of paradise.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:10 am

Loque dreamt vividly for the first time in a long while. He usually was the kind to have dreams that faded out as soon as he woke up, but not today. He was having the most enjoyable of dreams, him being with Kaora. His mate. Scenes of a surprising banality that were taking a whole new dimension when it concerned his own mate.
His dreams faded when Kaora wiggled her way out of under his wing and the blanket. It took a long moment for his thoughts to make the difference between reality and his dreams. Right now, both were so enjoyable it was easy to mix the two. The black dragon had a wide yawn and stretched his lips before getting up. He went out of his cave to see Kaora watching the sunrise, the strong ocean wind blowing on her. Loque sat next to her and covered her back with his wing.
"Good morning, Kaora." he just greeted her.
Words felt almost unnecessary. They were together, enjoying the sight of the sunrise. The beginning of a normal new day for most dragons, but the beginning of a special one for the two lovers.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Kaora smiled at him, her nerves reawakening as the warmth from being under his wing. She didn't realize how cold she was, but it didn't matter now. "How did you sleep last night?" she asked, trying to make normal conversation while her heart fluttered. It was still going to take a while before she could look at him without her heart going all over the place and just wanting to smother him with kisses.

After taking her eyes off of his maw, she looked back out towards the ocean. The sun was almost fully risen but the sky was still a slight shade of pink. She put her head on his shoulder with a content sigh and took in his scent, smiling.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next