Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

At Arms - private for Baldirak - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

At Arms - private for Baldirak - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

At Arms - private for Baldirak

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

At Arms - private for Baldirak - Page 3 Empty At Arms - private for Baldirak

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

(note to self, this is dated before the nightwing invasion thread and after her thread with Adair)

Her time with Adair had left a bittersweet taste in Rii's mouth. How she longed to just give herself to the life style that he lived so easily. Living with a group, a tribe as the dragons around here called them, had long since tempted Rii. The benefits far outweighed the problems that could occur while living in a group, and logically Rii could understand why so many chose to live together. In her heart she wished that she too could cozy up to a group of friends and sleep without a worry in the world.

The bleached skull in her front right claw reminded the women of how friends and family could become traitorous in a split second. The skull felt smooth and cold against her sharp claws and diamond shaped scales. Rii still knew in the back of her head that there were good dragons out there. Like Adair, and herself, others did exist who could be trusted. For some reason though, it was damn hard for the she dragon to embolden herself and try to join a tribe. She just couldn't get her scaly hide near another dragon patrolling the borders. She was just too afraid of the future.

So instead the female was gliding over a particularly nice area of land that she had not been to before. The endless deep blue sea glittered in the bright sunshine while very white wispy clouds stretched across the horizon. The remainder of the sky was saturated in a soft light blue hue that matched Rii's worried gaze. The females own deep blue scales glittered metallic green in the sunlight as she winged her way over the landscape looking for a meal.

Little did she know that Rii was flying between firewing and seawing territory.

The tall trees and rocky outcrops made Rii think of mountain goats and steppe inhabiting creatures. No dinosaurs decided to grace her view today as Rii lowered herself closer to the earth. The dragon skimmed over the tops of the trees before spotting a great irish elk. The creature was massive, and its horns spread over its head like great branches of a mighty tree. Still, it was just the right size to make for an easy to catch meal.

The animal saw her coming and ran for the forest. Rii kept tabs on its movements through the sparse trees and rocky landscape. Eventually she lowered swooping towards the giant deer to nip at its hind end with her teeth an fangs. Then the woman backed off of the animal to let it tire itself out. She whisked through the trees before landing heavily on three and a half legs. With the tiny dragon skull clutched in her front claw, Rii then slowly followed the scent trail left by the elk. Her venom should be working soon enough. First it would slow down the creature, then the elk would fall and slip into a coma until she found it.

Once the dragon female found her prey sleeping at the edge of a large rocky outcrop, Rii dipped her head down to pick up the creatures head and neck gently before snapping the bones between her teeth. The elk, as did 99% of her prey, died peacefully and quickly in its sleep. The female glanced around looking and smelling for danger, but all she could sense were other animals watching her from the forest. Then at her leisure Rii began to eat.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

At Arms - private for Baldirak - Page 3 Empty Re: At Arms - private for Baldirak

Post by Rii Rii Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Oh really? I smelled him earlier from the direction I had come from. Rii gestured with her tail before looking back to the trees. So if I go to see him nobody is going to jump me or anything....? She joked before half turning around readying herself to travel again. Rii could tell that Rock was rather busy, though he didn't admit that himself. He seemed to preoccupied with his duties to really concentrate on her too much. So she was getting ready to leave him be and head to the king after he answered her.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

At Arms - private for Baldirak - Page 3 Empty Re: At Arms - private for Baldirak

Post by Tulvir II Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:35 am

Rock was indeed quite concentrated on his task. But he was still paying attention to Rii and chuckled at her joke. "No, no one is going to attack you for approaching the King... Except maybe the twins. Hamnet and Hapax are two of his Royal Guards and they take their job just a bit too seriously. But I wouldn't worry too much. It's more likely that I'll see and attack you before they do." he joked back before going quiet again.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 am

Okay then good. Rii nodded curtly before taking a few steps away from Rock.

Maybe I'll see you later then. Good day Rock. Rii Tipped her head in farewell then raised up her wings. She tested their strength against the wind for a moment before leaping into the air to fly. Her wings strained against gravity and her own weight, but Rii was strong enough to overcome this. Eventually she made it over the trees and began winging her way over to where she last smelled kind king Baldirak.

While she could not scent him from the air, Rii did spot a massive form in the distance. She drifted closer winging her way through the air currents while looking more closely at the large dragon.

Lucky me I've found him rather quickly. Rii thought as she dipped down out of the sky and attempted to land in the trees near, but not next to the king. She closed up her wings while balancing on her perch then slipped down the trunk of the tree smoothly. Once at the ground Rii readied herself for another visit with the one dragon that was like royalty to the earthwing tribe.

King Baldirak you requested to see me? Rii waited until he looked towards her before she bowed her body and head respectfully and came back up. She arched her neck regally as the sunlight glittered off of her dark blue scales turning them metallic green.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

The Earth King heard the winged serpent before he saw her. Of course, having one's eyes closed might have something to do with that. Upon hearing Rii land, Baldirak opened his eyes, and just in time to see her bow. He gave a light nod before answering her question, "Yes, I did. You have been here for some time, now. You've more than made up for hunting and digging here. I have also heard that you have helped our Healers and Vulcans. And so, Rii, today I release you from our charge. You are free to go... but I would also like to offer you a permanent place in my tribe."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:36 am

Rii was rather surprised by the large dragon king's words. She let that surprise show plainly on her maw before shifting uncomfortably. She didn't want to offend him, nor the other earthwings for they had already shown great trust in her. They had been kind when others hadn't.

However Rii could not accept. As hard as rogue life was she enjoyed it. She liked having freedom and not having to choose a singular job or live in a particular place. Even if it was lonely at times. Warring emotions raged within Rii as she replaced her surprised look with a thoughtful one.

I can't be rude and outright refuse, they do not deserve that from me. She concluded letting a shaky sigh pass through her lips.

I will have to think about it. If you'll let me that is. I'm not sure how to answer or what I want right now. She remained calm despite the roundabout answer she had given king Baldirak. She hoped he would let her go with the knowledge that she would think upon his most generous offer.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:13 am

Baldirak stood, shaking off the mist that had gathered on his hide. His right foreleg screamed at the amount of weight it was suddenly asked to carry, only to have it taken away then brought back again. Couldn't the body it was attached to make up its mind? Baldirak didn't seem to hear or care about the leg's discomfort--or perhaps he was very much aware and ignored it. "It is rather unfair, I realize now, to give you your freedom and ask you to stay at the same time. It will remain open, my offer. Should you decide to accept it, you need but to return here and ask for me."
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:43 am

You don't know the immensity of the gratitude that swells within my heart. I thank you for everything your tribe has shown me and for the generosity you are giving me. I won't forget it, and I will think long and hard upon the choices you are offering me. Farewell king Baldirak. Rii bowed long and low as respectful to him as she could be; for the whole tribe had given her the respect that so many had refused to show her in the past.

Rii would spend many nights thinking upon this meeting with the tribe and wondering what really was better for her life. With a somewhat unsure feeling heaving through her chest Rii then turned and pushed off of the ground. She climbed through the tree's as fast as any tree snake then flung herself out over the canopy before opening her wings and taking to the air. The sunlight fully shown the beauty of her iridescent scales and fur as the woman flew out over the forest back towards rogue territory.

((EXIT Rii)- Thanks for the awesome thread Very Happy )
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3