Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join]

3 posters

Go down

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join] Empty Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join]

Post by Xangor Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 am

Xangor was quite nervous this day, inside the fortress. His red eyes were fixed on a map of Pyyria, discussing with some NightWings tacticians about the world's situation. Xangor was angry about the mediocre dimensions of the NightWings empire. It was much smaller compared to the FireWings, a tribe that was proving to be much stronger and powerful than the NightWings. However this situation will end soon. The NightWings will start to expand their empire and finally show their superiority to the world. The gap between the two tribes needed be filled in quick times. Anyway it was always good to take over rogue territories: more preys, resources and lairs for the NightWings. Some Guardians and Trackers started to arrive inside the fortress, the majority of them looked puzzled about the sudden call of Xangor. The Officer smirked between his fangs. These NightWings didn't know they were going to go into war tomorrow, a great project wanted by the Emperor Oculus. Xangor has decided to not reveal his intentions in the letters, to avoid that some NightWings would refuse the call and attempt to abandon the tribe. Also, this war was going to be quite secret. Better than rumours about a war wouldn't spread around. So other tribes wouldn't react against the NightWings intention to conquer neutral territories. Xangor looked at the little crowd of soldiers that was forming in front of him. There should be also Degzauth between them.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join] Empty Re: Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join]

Post by Arkhor Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:45 am

With Deg arriving at the gathering he spotted Xangor, feeling slightly annoyed with being summoned. He never liked Xan with his crazy schemes and sometimes evil choices, though he feared what his dark side would do with such a person. Listening to what he was saying he waited for the main reason why they where summoned, no doubt its about loyalty he thought but his mind was focused on Ami as his mind soon switched towards maybe leaving the tribe. Unfortunately Deg lost focus and it was clear that he wasn't really listening to Xangor speech.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join] Empty Re: Call to arms [Private Degzauth. Ask privately to join]

Post by NightFlare Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:53 am

(Can I join?)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:52 am

Don't see any issue, Xang?
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm

// NightFlare has left the site, so I continue this //

Xangor looked between the crowd, ready to speak and finally reveal his intentions. He growled loud, starting his speech with his usual dispotic behaviour, but also quite manipulative to convince everyone about his words. "Our Emperor Oculus wishes to give our dragons more lairs and preys." Xangor explained, but this wasn't entirely the truth. The intention of this campaign was to grow the NightWings as a powerful military force, conquering lands to have the upperhand on other tribes. "As such the NightWings will attack rogues territories." Xangor dictacted. "We'll leave tomorrow during the evening." It wasn't casual that Xangor would speak about evening. The NightWings would only move during the night afterall. "Our emperor will lead the invasion. He expects the best from all of you. Incompetence will be badly punished." Xangor menaced. Though everyone was aware about the punishments, Xangor loved to repeat this menace every time it was convenient. "Now dismiss and prepare your armours and weapons. The details will be revealed tomorrow." Xangor concluded before to look at Degzauth. The NightWing Guardian wasn't listening him. Xangor gestured a guard to rudely slap DegZauth as punishment. "You weren't listening, me, Degzauth." Xangor angrly growled. "Where has gone your discipline? I'm very disappointed." He snarled, thinking if he should give another punishment.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:59 am

Not realizing that Xangor ordered a nearby guardian to slap him, he snarled at the guardian only then noticing that Xang was talking to him. Letting out a sigh he frowned, "I apologize Xang as my focus betrayed me" waiting for his response he had a feeling that there was more punishment. Glancing towards the guardian which slapped him he couldn't help but look towards him slightly growling.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Xangor was still angry that Degzauth was distracted, but he didn't have time to think about a single Guardian. His priority was to focus on the invasion and prepare all the details. So Xangor decided to not punish Degzauth again and simply gave him orders. "The NightWings will declare war to the rogues." Xangor explained with a quick summary. "Dismiss now and go to training. I want you ready. We'll be leaving tomorrow at the evening." The Officer concluded before to turn his back and walk to his personal studio where he could finalize the invasion's plan. The Emperor was going to love it. Xangor's ambitious project wouldn't only annihilate the rogues and make them NightWings servaints, but it would also open a possible invasion against the IceWings. In the meanwhile Tenebris would negotiate a deal with the FireWings, so the fire dragons wouldn't interfere with the NightWings activities. Maybe a strong alliance would even born. FireWings and NightWings, together, would easily conquer the ice dragons. Xangor couldn't wait to realize this project. However first step was to  take over rogues territories. So Xangor returned to Pyyria's map to discuss with his tacticians, leaving the other Nightwings to prepare for the incoming war. "And remember to call me Officer. It's my title." Xangor warned Degzauth with a final growl. Degzauth was lucky that Xangor's mind was busy into the invasion. Otherwise the Officer would have decided for more punishments.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down