Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Masters and Servants [Read only] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Masters and Servants [Read only] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Masters and Servants [Read only]

Go down

Masters and Servants [Read only] Empty Masters and Servants [Read only]

Post by Tenebris Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 am

[As many people know I'm heavly restricted in regards to activity, but I have Sunday's off and access to the Internet so here we are so everyone knows I'm still at least somewhat semi-active haha]

Its interesting, we stand now at the bedrock of Civilisation. We are given the Privilege to witness the rise of the NightWing Empire, the rise of a New Era. Truth be told however there is a cycle in all things, a beginning and an end. As a whole the Enterprise can fall into a distant memory if placed in the wrong hands. If not given the desired amount of guidance and attention, like a plant any institution will wither and fall if cared for incorrectly. It is not enough to just “Create” an Empire, one must maintain and sustain it. To do such the Empire needs fuel to run, it needs a life force and thus the current Empire would have you consumed in a state of euphoria. As we begin our progressive Imperialism to conquer new lands and obtain resources we will hunger for more like a Pandemic plague. Once our machine halts, we will collapse in among ourselves into the likes of an abyssal pit.

All aspire within this new age to prove themselves believing to participate within the Golden age of the NightWing society, although the truth in reality is harsh, I shall advise within the context as such. Given the previllaining coronation of his Imperial Majesty Oculus the First, the idea of a grand “golden age” is becoming more feasible on the surface, however the horrors of our designated course are far graver.  

Cultural progression and unification as a culture and society may succumb to the Militarization of our kin. The Empire's current path may lead up to our glory or our demise and that is the truth of things. The evolution of the Nightwings may have us falling into a state of arrogance and hubris, as now have the opportunities for both greatness and tragedy depending on our actions in the coming days.

As the war effort of our conquest into new territory continues we should note our importance in the greater good of this world. We are unique and can lead others into a future of peace and consolidation, but negligence may also ensure that we squander our role and rebel against our true purpose. We Nightwings have the gifts of reason, intelligence and creativity which should be intended for the service of all Dragonkind no matter which Tribe. We now stand on the threshold, to take up our true roles as the custodians and guardians of this world, or neglect our duties and see it to ruin. In the dark days what will follow honeyed words will blind the truth and we must remember the greater good so that we as Dragons remain that beacon of light in the darkness, the bastion of order and security for others to flock to as a lantern of hope.

Published by his Lordship,
Tenebris.
Lord of Shadows Refuge.
Consul to his most imperial majesty Oculus the First.
Grand Vizier of the NightWing Empire.
High-Scholar of the NightWing Empire.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down