Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I am really am sorry! [Please read] Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I am really am sorry! [Please read] Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I am really am sorry! [Please read]

+3
Aero Dynamic
Asailia
Cosmos
7 posters

Go down

I am really am sorry! [Please read] Empty I am really am sorry! [Please read]

Post by Cosmos Tue May 12, 2015 4:56 am

Hello everyone! You may be wondering why I haven't been on as of late. Well.. that's because of some major issues I have been having behind this screen. In a nutshell, this is what has happened. There was a fire in my house that cut off our gas, making lose our heat; which gives us no air conditioning or hot water. It was told that we'd be living in these conditions for a while, we have to boil water to take lukewarm baths to clean ourselves and sleep in odd places just to be cool at night. We've been a little miserable lately... not only that, a tornado hit last night which cut off our power. Since then, our connected devices have been turning on and off at random times. Because of that, we can't charge our mobile devices and hence, I cannot get to you guys in any way possible. My computer is failing me, it's packed with adward, malware, and is just faulty in general which may prevent me from accessing this site. My mother has suffered dreadful financial issues and physical injuries as well. I am desperately trying to keep my grades up (For the dumbest reason, we, seventh graders, were put in high school/college level classes. Such as Algebra 2, which I'm failing.)

My testing is almost over... in fact, it ends today! So that REALLY gives me free time. So, I will try to get on as much as possible, and please don't consider me inactive. Now, special notes to special people:

@Astral & Phantom: I can only pray you do not demote me due to me not giving a sufficient amount of activity into the site, I am just going through some issues and will try to get on as soon as possible. In fact, now that some things on my computer were fixed, I'll be getting on more often. This will NOT always be the case! Hopefully soon I'll have air conditioning, hot water, and stable power. Which will enable me to get on as much as I was back then. I will try to grade most of the apps via Samsung Tablet, So please keep that in mind and I will do my best for this position! Very Happy

@Earthwings: Sorry that your leader had to poof, I will be back on shortly, though! I trust you guys can manage yourselves while I am gone. Then we have to get back to roleplaying and getting our tribe fixed, okay? :3

@DRF in General: When I get back, I want no foul behavior, mmk? =^.^=

Thankies, I will try to get back on today. See ya after school!
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

I am really am sorry! [Please read] Empty Re: I am really am sorry! [Please read]

Post by Asailia Tue May 12, 2015 5:22 am

:/ That stinks, Cossy, I'm sorry. We all support you, don't worry. I can't believe you're taking Algebra 2 0.0 I'm taking that right now, but I'm almost a senior. That's ridiculous.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

I am really am sorry! [Please read] Empty Re: I am really am sorry! [Please read]

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue May 12, 2015 6:50 am

*Gives Cossy a cookie*
Aww, I'm sorry about all of that. It must be really hard to have one thing happen then another. Right now in seventh grade we are finishing the SBAC for reading and then in about two weeks will take the SBAC for math :/. Now I'm not exactly sure what math we are doing right now but I know it is 7th and a bit of 8th grade math.
*Areo ponders on stuff*
If I knew what kind of problems you had I could try and help you do better in math, I do pretty well in it.
And no foul behavior? Maybe you should check welcome to the chatbox... I'll try my best but it's been crazy in there.
And I'm not able to get on Tuesdays and Thursdays for about 2 weeks because those are the days of Track meets and Softball games back to back -_-
Well, that's all I have to say Sweat Hope you're stuff gets better soon ^-^
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 am

Awww sorry to hear that Cossy, hope that your doing alright as well as your family. Don't worry to much about being inactive take as much time as you want, where not going anywhere and we will understand. Take it easy everyone's here to support you.

Ark
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 pm

It's when people are inactive and don't give a reason that peeps start getting demoted. Besides just as we are careful promoting our staff we are careful about demoting. You aren't going to be demoted for not having power unless this goes on for like a year which I really hope it doesn't. Anyways if you trust me you can sign up for google chrome remote access and I can clean up your computer from afar. One you have power and internet again that is.

I won't be able to do it now though. I'm on a business trip and my laptop seems to hate everything including skype if anyone has been trying to skype me.

Anyways I wish you luck Cossy.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Tue May 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Cossy, try malwarebytes. It is a really good tool that does effective cleaning. I did it on my lab top and it removed like 400 things after security essentials detected nothing.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Don't worry Cosmos. We have absolultely no reason to demote you. Like Cele said, we only demote if they disappear without any reason whatsoever, or you're gone for a ridiculous amount of time..... even though you told us.

Anyway, I hope everything gets fixed soon! Good luck!

~I hate SBAC. 8th grade's doing it on Thursday. And I just finished my science finals today... Also, I'm taking Algebra 2 too Razz Finals is next Wednesday~
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down