Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

W.I.P Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

W.I.P Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

W.I.P

5 posters

Go down

W.I.P Empty W.I.P

Post by MajiTheGamingDragon Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:08 am

Name:Maji
Alias:none yet
Sexuality:none
Personality:shy,funny,smart,frightful,curios,alert,stubborn.
Interests:Flying threw the clouds,reading old scrolls,snuggling,friendship,Music and treats.
Dislikes:Bats,gross romance,being wrong
Fears:Lonelyness,Darkness,scary storys,battles,humans

General Appearance: She is light green with white feathered wings and four claws on her front paws.
Height:11.5
Scales:normal
Eyes:Scelra color is a light blue instead of white,her iris a slightly darker blue,the pupil a much darker shade of blue.
Appearance:light cream spots on the right side of her forehead above her right eye and afew on the left,muzzle the same cream color and a sploch of the cream color on her  right paw with two spots above the sploch, her underbelly the same. Has antlers with flowers wrapped around it and a thin rope with a strange crystal wrapped around the rope to hold onto.

[b]Tribe:None yet
[b]Inheritance:Hybrid
[b]Rank:none
[b]Family:none
[b]Mate:none
[b]Hatchlings:none

Skills and Abilities:being able to battle more on ground then air,being able to vanish with a swipe of the tail on the ground.
Strengths:stealth,fire fireing
Special Abilities:shapeshifting(Cause of a necklace)slightly glowing.
Weaknesses:loved ones in danger,fears taking over,chest and legs.
Combat Style:the act of surprise.

Background:Maji is your typical scarred dragon with heartbreaking memories. A Dreamer that wonders the land alone and confused.When she was hatched her parents were ashamed her birth tribe (Unnone outsider tribe)her form was a lot different. She did not have a hideous face nor had natural wings and horns and with the eyes of the blind or so they thought.They Threw  her out as a young dragon. At that time she was raised by an old dragon named Shkaa. A banished dragon that was as beautiful as the moon... The tribe shuns the beauty of graceful dragons.. So Shkaa had raised her till the age of 16. Soon she went out into the world on her own but visited Shkaa when times where tough. She wonders to this day hunting and trying to make friends. her story will begin...
History: not much history to tell.

RP Sample:Maji was wondering a forest at the dead of night.. wolves howled,Birds slept and dangerous creatures lurked looking for weak and delicious prey to sink there teeth in.. Maji just slowly walked as her heart just beats like theres no tomorrow. While walking she just herd a crack of a twig. She then just jumped and ran. Human men where hunting her but blew there cover by a newby named josh.. who studied dragons before. Soon the sound of human men was behind her.Maji then just opened her feathered wings she took off and hid in a cave while the humans searched for her. but soon gave up and headed back to the village. Maji took a breath and soon just looked at the stars and thought of how to survive... (THE END)

Last edited by MajiTheGamingDragon on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MajiTheGamingDragon
MajiTheGamingDragon

Female Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Empty Re: W.I.P

Post by Kyht Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:11 pm

I saw this this morning and no one has gotten to you?! I'm not staff so I can't be any major assistance- but here are some things you should know-

1: Move this (if you can?) post to the Character Creation section and name it "[character's name] APP".
2: Double check you got the template copied and pasted correctly.
3: Make sure to reread the rules on character creation. You need a minimum of 5 sentences for personality.
4: DON'T get discouraged, you are doing fine! Now go and check these things up and make sure it looks nice, re-post it, and I'll call some staff members to come look at it^^

Enjoy the site!!!
Kyht
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tezz Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:40 pm

A few things I see here.

1) Please ensure you're posting in the correct section. Character apps go in the "Create Your Dragon" section.
2) In the template, the "General appearance" and "skills and abilities" parts are headers, designating a new section to the application. Not a part to be filled out. If you're confused at all, please read some of the approved apps in the various approved sections.
3) We'd like more than just a few general words to encompass your personality. Please write at least a 5 sentence paragraph to describe what you have here.
4) For your Inheritance, you need to put what you come from, even if you aren't in a tribe. If you're a hybrid, you need to put how much of each 'species' is in your dragon. For example, Tezz is a hybrid that is 35% FireWing and 65% IceWing.
5) For your skills, you need to be more specific so that others can understand what you are capable of. Like how long/often can you scapeshift? What does 'fire fireing' even mean?

Bump (just a quick post) the app when you've made the changes. Smile

And also Kyht: Please leave the character apps to the designated staff to avoid confusion. They have been communicating with us in the chatbox all today, and has been a WIP app until a few hours ago. We cannot be on this site at all hours. Please be patient.
Tezz
Tezz

Male Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Moved to the 'Create Your Dragon' section
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Empty Read plz?

Post by MajiTheGamingDragon Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:11 am

Look this is really hard to even fully understand... I've never put this much in a dragon before. its been awhile but I never had much of an issue before till now. cut me some slack! I appreciate the correction and the ideas just I feel pressured and I'm not sure if I should try again since I don't fully understand cause of the point that some of this still  has some stuff I cant process for the app. And some of the app just doesn't make sense to me cause I don't know what some of the questions means. I'm a little behind on modern dragon logic or just logic in some areas so... yeah.. not sure I want to join so much now.. (And I sent this IN The create-a-dragon thingy! -.- AHDJADJSHJA)
MajiTheGamingDragon
MajiTheGamingDragon

Female Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:10 pm

I wouldn't worry about the Create Your Dragon section, as it was just a mistake or glitch and is now fixed.

On the other hand, your app looks good. In the template we require 5 sentences of personality, not just listing.

General Appearance and Skills and Abilities don't need to be filled out, as they are section headers. So take the line under General Appearance and fit it back into her appearance and the things under Skills and Abilities into Strengths and/or Special Abilities.

For Inheritance, we need to know how she is a hybrid. Powers relate to the type of dragon you are, so without knowing what you are you could end up being an EarthWing/SkyWing with water powers. For the 'Fire fireing' that would be a FireWing ability, and would need to be described as how hot it is, how far it can go, and how often she can use it. Same goes for her shapeshifting, and what she can shapeshift into.

Don't become discouraged, there isn't a whole lot to actually do. If you really don't want to stay, that's up to you, but don't be afraid to ask questions. I'll be open for any questions you have, even if they may seem 'small' or 'stupid.'

Hopefully this helped at all

~~

Bump when ready.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by MajiTheGamingDragon Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Thanks for tht. just ill be awhile till its at its best. hopefully
MajiTheGamingDragon
MajiTheGamingDragon

Female Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:57 pm

That's fine, complete it whenever you want. ^^
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinu Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Don't give up. Just keep working at it and you will be able to get it. I have seen a lot bigger requirements for a dragon to be accepted. This is nothing, just take your time.

Hinu
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Male Leo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum