Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 4 Empty A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Kind of cliché, but couldn't think of anything else))

Hyruu let out a painful growl as he slowly headed toward the nearest healer's den. The day had started great, he hunted a bit for the tribe and then spent some time practicing flying tricks with Aakesh. The little four-winged dragon was definitively good at that, probably due to his Skywing heritage. That maybe was the reason Hyruu shouldn't have tried to follow him on that trick. He had missed a turn, and the next thing he could remember was hitting the ground. Hard. And more than once. He visibly hit it so hard he had bounced and rolled before sliding a good dozen of meters on the dirt. The grey dragon was quite miserable with his scales covered with dirt, dust and also blood. Because unfortunately, his right wing didn't take the hit that well. A visible gash could be seen at the base of the wing, and the wing itself was at an odd angle. Obviously broken. Hopefully the leathery part wasn't damaged, so the damage wouldn't be permanent. Didn't mean it wasn't extremely painful. At least, painful enough to eclipse the pain he could have felt from the many other bruises and cuts he gathered during the impressive accident. Another growl, and he clenched his jaw as hard as he could to try and ease the pain. He badly needed a healer to have all this taken care of.
Another few minutes of walking, and he finally saw the den he was looking for. He was a bit nervous at the idea to poke at the den of someone he didn't know. He had indeed never met this healer. Well even after a few months in the Lightwing territory there was a lot of dragons he hadn't met. But now wasn't the moment to be nervous. Even his usual shyness had disappeared as he stepped toward the entrance of the den. The pain was making it a necessity anyway.
"Erm, hello there ? Is anyone there ?" he called. He really hoped the healer was at her den and not performing some other duties elsewhere. He wouldn't bare the pain from walking with a broken wing much longer.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 4 Empty Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Kip Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Kip released a sigh of relief, and was pleasantly surprised as she realized how still and unmoved it was. For one of the few times in her life, she was calm and not anxious about anything- not scared that she'd mess up, not scared that she'd say something stupid- it was refreshing for a change. As Kip looked up to smile at Hyruu, she found herself gazing into those... warm, golden eyes. Suddenly, for some reason, she felt as if her wings were turning to butter.

Don't you dare blush!! she kept telling herself. Don't you dare...

Thankfully, Kip didn't fall in to temptation. She closed her eyes, and sighed again. She opened them once more, and displayed a smile to Hyruu. There, that was the whole original plan. Just a simple smile. No blushing intended.

"So, since your wing is better... Are you up for a walk in the jungle?"
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 4 Empty Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Hyruu slightly shifted, changing his position to feel a bit more comfortable. He wasn't used lying for so long, and it was hard to find a position that would make him comfortable for a long time. He really could have used some flying or some running... but of course this was out of question. His look briefly crossed Kip's, and he found himself staring at her teal eyes for a few seconds. He almost blushed as he realized this, but hopefully he managed to stay completely grey.
The grey dragon tilted his head as the healer suggested going for a walk. He really could use moving a bit ! Hyruu had a small grin as he nodded.
"Sure ! Your den is really comfortable, but after lying for so long, I really want to move a bit..." he enthusiastically replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Kip was warmed as Hyruu smiled, and she returned the grin. "Alright, then." She strolled over to her patient's side and spread her wing out slightly. "Be careful when you stand up. After laying down for a while, you ought to be sore." She stepped back a bit, and watched Hyruu anxiously. She felt as if she were more worried for him as she should be, but that was perhaps a good thing.

((Sorry for short post. I had two tests today, so my brain feels.. Derp  ))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Hyruu simply nodded at her warning, keeping it in mind. It was right that he hadn't moved much lately, and he knew he would feel sore when he would stand up. The grey dragon first stood on his front paws, taking a few seconds to stretch them while trying not to move his injured wing in the process. This was actually harder than it seemed... After this he raised the rear part of his body, once again taking the time to stretch his rear paws - this time more easily since doing so wasn't moving his wings. Hyruu made a few hesitant steps, limping a bit on his front-right paw to accommodate with his wound. He then looked at Kip, waiting for her to take the lead.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Kip was patient as Hyruu stood up to stretch, one limb at a time, which was a wise choice. It was common amongst healers to know that if you stretch too much at once, it could only make a sore worse. Maybe it was just common logic amongst all dragons, not just healers. Or... yeah, that was just common logic. Not fancy healing stuff. Just plain know-how.

Kip nodded in approval as Hyruu fully stood on both paws, but she just frowned mildly at his right front paw. She wondered if it was a good idea to take her client outside, for stretching his limping paw may make that limb sore as well... But then, she couldn't just keep Hyruu in the dark forever. She extended one of her wings slightly to beckon him, and inched slowly to the entrance of the cavern. Kip blinked slowly as she looked directly at the sunlight, and walked slowly into the jungle. She looked back to check if Hyruu was doing okay.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 am

((Just clarifying a thing, his paw isn't injured, it's just that the shoulder muscles are really close from the wing muscles so moving his front right paw can stretch the wounded part))

Hyruu was following Kip, just a bit slowly as he had to limp in order to avoid stretching the wound. But nothing too fancy or difficult. After more than a day lying, walking was feeling really nice. The grey dragon blinked as the sunlight his his eyes, needing some time for them to adjust. The sun was still warm, and Hyruu couldn't help but let out a pleased growl as he felt his scales getting warm. Maybe after the walk he could lie down in the sun instead of getting back inside the cave? He would have to ask Kip about that. Some sunlight couldn't hurt, could it?
"Do you have a place in mind or will we just walk around?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:35 pm

((I know, but Kip is just a worrier Wink ))

Kip outstreched her wings, letting the sun's warmth beat down on her limbs. She sighed in relief, and couldn't fight back a smile twitching unto her face. She loved the sun. Of course, it was a LightWing's nature to love the sun, but Kip especially preferred it rather than being cooped up inside in a cave. She also hoped that Hyruu was glad about being outside again as well, and as she turned around to look at him, she was pleased to hear a growl of pleasure coming from her client. Kip smiled, and replied, "I decided to leave that up to you. You pick; just as long as it involves no climbing. I  think it could hurt your wing."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 am

Hyruu tilted his head at Kip's answer.
"Erm, well I don't really know the surroundings actually. I rarely am around here, since I'm either near the border or hunting more in the center of the Lightwing territory... Do you know any nice place around here?" he asked back.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:07 am

Kip tilted her head at Hyruu's response, then nodded in understanding. So, he doesn't come here often. Well, now is his chance to explore, and learn some stuff about this area of the jungle. Kip enjoyed teaching others new things, but that was rare. Now was an open opportunity.

She tore her gaze from Hyruu to glance around at their surroundings. Birds sang their song, and that helped Kip think. She knew of many gorgeous places around this area, but it was hard to choose which to go to. She finally made up her mind, and said, "There is a waterfall not far from here. It's not hard to travel to, either, if you're okay with going there."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:29 pm

((Wait how come I never saw you answered ? Oo))

Hyruu nodded at the suggestion. A waterfall ? That sounded like a perfect place to spend a peaceful moment. Exactly what he needed at the moment.
"That really sounds nice ! I should be able to walk up to there if it's not too far. Let's go then !" the grey dragon replied, smiling.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Equinox Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Kip returned the grin, and began to walk along. She walked slower than she would, so Hyruu wouldn't have trouble keeping up. She occasionally glanced behind her to make sure all was going alright, and almost every spare moment she got she glared up at the leaftops. She had always been frightened of them... as if something may come out at any moment...

Like she had said, the waterfall appeared in a short few minutes. It was very tall, and due to the water vapor blending with the light, a rainbow dimly shone in the crystal-clear lake that the water poured into. There was a smooth-stoned beach, and Kip beamed as her paws pressed against the warmed rocks. "Here we are," she said cheerfully. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

((Sorry for short post, I have lots of things to post on. And I dunno? Maybe it was a very active day and it was spammed out of the feed.))
Equinox
Equinox
SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 am

Hyruu followed Kip, his pace slow as he had to limp to avoid moving his wounded wing muscle. And besides the point wasn't to get there quickly. So he was going at his own pace, Kip leading the way not far ahead. This stroll was feeling really nice after a day not moving much. Just feeling the warm breeze hitting him, and the sun slightly heating his scales... Yeah that felt good.
They soon reached the place Kip had been talking about. And indeed it was a really nice place! The grey dragon smiled as he stepped on the pebbles, noticing they were warm. This seemed the perfect spot to make a pause.
"Oh, yeah it's a really nice place indeed! It's a shame I can't enjoy a swim in that water..." the grey dragon replied.
He then lied on the pebbles, purring as he felt their heat under his belly.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Kip beamed. She was happy to not only help Hyruu with health-stuff, but also with his own happiness, even if that may include strolls that weren't needed at all... But, as she looked at Hyruu, purring whilst flopped down on the pebbles... Maybe this actually was needed, especially for him. After all, being in the dark for a long while could mess with one's head... Believe me, Kip knows...

She laid down beside Hyruu. She kept her wings tight to her sides. She rested her chin on her paws, and closed her eyes. This felt so... good. A nice day... warm rocks underneath... water spraying upon the Healer's face... She was in so much bliss that she barely heard Hyruu speak. She made a 'hm?' sound, raised her head, and looked in his direction. After a few moments of comprehending, she replied, "Yeah... When your wing is healed, we should totally come back!" She smiled, and rested her cheek on her paws again, eyelids drooping slightly.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Hyruu smiled as Kip lied down next to him, also seeming to enjoy the warmth of the rocks beneath. Yeah, hot rocks and warm sun... This was a deadly combo for dragons, and especially Lightwings. The grey dragon would certainly enjoy a small nap there... He couldn't help but purr again. The moment was really nice and peaceful. And apparently he wasn't the one thinking that, considering Kip had her eyes almost closed.
"Sure... But why wait for that ? I'd totally come here even before my wing heals." he replied, chuckling.
The young dragon started to feel his eyelids get heavy as well. This place was just too nice not to enjoy a small nap right there. He let out a wide yawn, lazily blinking a few times before resting his chin on his paws.
"I've got a few places near my den that are also really enjoyable. When my wing will be healed I should show you some of them." Hyruu said, looking at the waterfall.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Kip allowed her weary eyelids to slide open. She looked over at Hyruu, and smiled. "I'd love to accompany you." She raised her head, and stretched her feathered wings. She stood up and walked over to the crystal clear water. She looked into the calm depths, and saw flickers of silver flash. She twisted her head around to look at Hyruu. "Would you like a fish?"

((Sorry, short post is short... Sorry :T ))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Hyruu couldn't help but watch as Kip stretched her wings, slightly touching his back with them. They really were soft, and beautiful. He admired her as she stood up and walked toward the water, the sun shining on her snow white feathers. Yeah, she truly was beautiful.
The grey dragon got thrown out of his thoughts when the healer asked if he wanted some fish. Suddenly realizing he had been staring at her once again, he blushed hard, his whole body turning red.
"Oh, erm, yeah, sure, I'd like some." he awkwardly replied.
What was wrong with him ? It already was the second time today that it happened ! He wasn't the kind of stare at dragonesses like this...
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Kip smiled as she heard Hyruu say he would like fish. She didn't look back at him yet... She didn't want to lose sight of the fish. She hadn't ever tried to catch fish before, honestly, yet for some reason... She wanted to impress him. She crouched down at the edge of the water... There was the slippery little beast, swimming in circles right there. Silver and sleek it was in scales, and Kip slowly reached out her paw... And...

"Gotcha!"

Too late. The fish had darted out of the way, and Kip had leaned forward too much. She squeaked at her fail, and fell over into the water. Water clung to her fur, and feathered wings. She slowly sat up, and looked back at Hyruu, blushing. Water dripped down her cheeks and chin, and she smiled nervously as she said, "Heh... Fail..."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Hyruu was glad Kip didn't spot him blushing. He managed to regain control over his color while Kip was waiting for an occasion to catch a fish. He didn't want to distract her, as she seemed really concentrated. But her stance was a bit off. If she ever made a too large swing with her paw...
Which happened. He only could watch as Kip fell in the water, in a pretty comical manner. The grey dragon couldn't help but let out an amused smile at the scene.
"You've never fished, have you ?" he asked her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Fur wasn't meant to blush, but that didn't forbid a bright crimson flooding through Kip's cheeks. This was super embarrassing. After a moment of stammers and stutters, Kip felt something wet and slippery flopping on her head. She glanced up without moving her head, and realized that it was a fish! She batted the flopping creature off her face unto the stone at the shore, and pinned it with her paw. The wriggles of the fish just felt revolting as slimy scales brushed against soft fur, and the animal seemed.... pathetic.

"Oh, that poor thing!" She lifted her paw and swiped the fish back into the water. She then turned to Hyruu to answer his question. This was embarrassing... "Um. No..." She hunched her shoulders. "Sorry 'bout that."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:45 am

Hyruu slightly chuckled as Kip had a disgusted expression as she had pinned the small fish down. He was about to tell her not to kill it but the dragoness already threw it back to the river. Such a small fish wouldn't have fed them.
"No worries, should have guessed so since you never hunted either. I can't do the fishing myself with that paw of mine though. Your movement wasn't that bad, but you forgot to compensate with your body weight. That's why you fell. You also need to wait a little longer for the fish to be even closer. It's tempting to try to catch it early, but you won't manage to do so. Want to try again?" the grey dragon inquired.
There wasn't an ounce of meanness in his voice, just a sincere will to teach her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Kip's shoulders fell a tiny bit when Hyruu began, but as he went on, she grew from ashamed to hopeful. Was this Tracker teaching her..? Yes! This was great! Since the healer had never learned to hunt or fight, this was a big step. A big step, but also a bloody good one. Kip smiled, and nodded. She sat down next to the gentle pond and gazed down into it. "Okay. So, how do I start?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 am

Hyruu smiled as Kip suddenly regained her smile, obviously impatient at the idea to fish.
"First reposition yourself over the water. You instinctively took the good position earlier. Well almost, you were just putting too much weight on the forepaw." the grey dragon instructed.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Kip nodded. Pride flashed within her as Hyruu said she got into the right position on instinct. That made her feel pretty good, and that's coming from a dragon who never learned to hunt. She did as her 'mentor' (or... client?) told her, and got in the position she did earlier. She did her best to even out her weight among her paws and legs. She let her tail drape across the shore instead of coiling it around her paws like she always does. Kip looked back up at Hyruu, questioning him if this was the right stance without speaking.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:10 am

Hyruu watched as Kip put herself in position, correcting a few things compared to the last time. She was learning fast, dragons always were quick to learn everything related to hunting and fishing after all. One could say it was in their blood. The grey dragon couldn't help but be slightly distracted by the healer's stance though. When in her fishing position she truly was magnificent, her feathers reminding him of a bird of prey.
"Good position of the tail, like this it can help you keep balance once your forepaw will strike the water. Put a bit more weight on your rear legs instead of your fore legs... yes, like this. Perfect !" the grey dragon announced, inspecting her position.
Hyruu moved closer from the water, so that he was able to look at the small lake.
"Alright now you've just got to wait for the fish. Don't strike until I tell you so." he instructed her.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Hyruu's words were like music to Kip's ears. She smiled, not daring to take her eyes off the lake to look at him (although she could detect a grey figure out of the corner of her eye), and didn't even consider moving a muscle. If this was a perfect stance, why ruin it?

Kip did the tiniest of nods to acknowledge Hyruu. She dug her claws into the stone underneath her paws. She focused on the tranquil water, which was lightly rippling. She could see a small silver body,slipping through the water elegeantly....
Rylatha
Rylatha
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next