Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 2 Empty A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Kind of cliché, but couldn't think of anything else))

Hyruu let out a painful growl as he slowly headed toward the nearest healer's den. The day had started great, he hunted a bit for the tribe and then spent some time practicing flying tricks with Aakesh. The little four-winged dragon was definitively good at that, probably due to his Skywing heritage. That maybe was the reason Hyruu shouldn't have tried to follow him on that trick. He had missed a turn, and the next thing he could remember was hitting the ground. Hard. And more than once. He visibly hit it so hard he had bounced and rolled before sliding a good dozen of meters on the dirt. The grey dragon was quite miserable with his scales covered with dirt, dust and also blood. Because unfortunately, his right wing didn't take the hit that well. A visible gash could be seen at the base of the wing, and the wing itself was at an odd angle. Obviously broken. Hopefully the leathery part wasn't damaged, so the damage wouldn't be permanent. Didn't mean it wasn't extremely painful. At least, painful enough to eclipse the pain he could have felt from the many other bruises and cuts he gathered during the impressive accident. Another growl, and he clenched his jaw as hard as he could to try and ease the pain. He badly needed a healer to have all this taken care of.
Another few minutes of walking, and he finally saw the den he was looking for. He was a bit nervous at the idea to poke at the den of someone he didn't know. He had indeed never met this healer. Well even after a few months in the Lightwing territory there was a lot of dragons he hadn't met. But now wasn't the moment to be nervous. Even his usual shyness had disappeared as he stepped toward the entrance of the den. The pain was making it a necessity anyway.
"Erm, hello there ? Is anyone there ?" he called. He really hoped the healer was at her den and not performing some other duties elsewhere. He wouldn't bare the pain from walking with a broken wing much longer.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 2 Empty Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Kip Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:47 pm

((Sorry if my post is jacked up, my brain is cluttered because of all the posts I need to do and I'm tired xD))

Kip sat down by the pool, and watched Hyruu wade in. Her cheeks lost the blush at last, and Kip was relieved about that... She wondered if her client noticed. If he did, what did he think? Should Kip be embarrassed? And she thought why she blushed in this first place.

I'm acting ridiculous. Pull yourself together, Kip.

Kip coiled her tail around her paws, and eyed the water. She could see grits of dirt and leaves floating around in the pool, and that was a good sign. That meant the bath was efficient.

To make sure, the Healer asked, "Is this making you feel better?"
Kip
Kip

Female Posts : 116

Back to top Go down

A fortunate accident [Private with Kip] - Page 2 Empty Re: A fortunate accident [Private with Kip]

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:46 am

Hyruu was almost done nibbling his right wings, getting some dirt off it, when Kip asked him if the bath was good.
"Sure ! I didn't realize what a mess I had made there... Feels good to finally be clean." he nodded at her.
The grey dragon soon finished to clean his wing and stepped out of the water. He couldn't really shake the water off his body with his wounds, so he just stood there, water dripping from his scales and waiting for the water to run out.
"Erm, what now then ?" he asked, unsure what to do after.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:58 am

Kip grinned, and turned to the shelf again. She held a huge towel made if cotton in her paws and turned back to Hyruu. She stood a bit on her tip-toes to drape the towel around her patient's shoulders, and answered his question.

"Well, you can just lay in that nest over there-" She pointed at it with her tail. Just one nest in a corner of the cave, made with soft materials. "And rest. I'll bring you some food."

Before she walked out, she looked back. "You have any preferences in food?"

((Sorry it's short and stuff, I am rushed.))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 am

Hyruu dried his body as much as he could with the towel Kip gave him, getting careful when reaching the base of his wing.
"Okay. It's right that I'm getting hungry. And I don't really have any preference." he just replied, heading toward the nest Kip was gesturing toward.
The nest was made of soft materials, and as soon as he lied in he felt his body getting heavy. Now that he was out of the rush, he was getting tired. This day had been rich in events after all. The grey dragon made himself comfortable in the nest, letting out a yawn as he rested his head on the soft material. Without realizing it, he soon fell in a light sleep.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 pm

((Sorry about the nest thing, was really rushed so I couldn't go in detail.))

When Kip returned, she saw that Hyruu had fallen asleep while she was away. She had a sloth dangling from her jaws, while holding some fruit in one of her paws. Kip blinked, and rested the prey & fruit on the floor gently to avoid waking Hyruu.

Kip sat across the room from Hyruu, and watched him sleep. Now that he was resting and clean now, she could look at his appearance. Kip was most attracted to his horns and spines. They were shining gold, brighter than the sun, it seemed. It was natural for all dragons to have a love for treasure, but... Still. All in all, let's just say that she liked Hyruu's appearance. It ought to sound awkward, but she liked how his purple wings went with his grey scales.

It wasn't long before she fell asleep while sitting up, not knowing it.

((Sorry about the sloth too... I couldn't see an LW guide, so I didn't know what common prey was in the Jungle.))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

((Never really thought about it, until now mostly went with the classical deer/boar. Sloth is kinda original and more suiting the jungle thing ^^))

Hyruu woke up as the sun began to light the den. He let out a long yawn, feeling quite well where he was lying. As he tried to move his wound started to ache a bit, reminding him the events of the previous day. Uh, so he fell asleep before getting something to eat... As he looked around he saw the healer sleeping in quite an unusual position. Even in this position she was beautiful though. Wait no this time he wouldn't catch himself detailing her. Hyruu's attention got drawn as he smelt the fruits and the dead sloth that were next to him. His belly started to growl, but he couldn't start eating now could he ? It would be rude to eat before Kip woke up after all... Just to ease the hunger a bit he ate one of the fruits, leaving the rest for when the healer would wake up.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Kip had a... Weird dream. She was watching the sunset in the treetops. She looked to her side and saw Hyruu with her for some reason... But she felt comforted by his presence. It was a feeling like she could fight forever and be unstoppable, I guess is a way to describe it. But it was weird. Because Kip just met this dragon, and she never had the sensation before...

As sunlight began to filter into the den, Kip awoke without opening her eyes.She had already forgotten her dream. The feel of warm light beaming unto her scales coaxed Kip into resting a bit more... In fact, she was about to snooze off when she remembered that she had a patient to tend to.

Kip squashed down the guilt in her chest for nearly forgetting and opened her teal eyes. She blinked the light out of her eyes, her pupils thinning at the sudden brightness. When she grew used to the illumination, Kip released a longish yawn, and flexed her paws. She flicked her tail, and stretched her ears. She heard/felt them pop.

Kip looked down, and saw that one of the fruits she gathered from the evening before was gone. Kip smiled, and looked up to see Hyruu in his nest.

"Slept well?" the Healer asked, and strolled over to him to examine his wing.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 am

Hyruu turned his head as he heard Kip moving, seemingly waking up. He quickly stretched his legs and left wing, the sling preventing him to do so on the right wing.
"Oh, hi. I did, guess I really needed the sleep... That nest is really comfy by the way." he replied.
He stood still as the healer inspected his wing, not wanting to impede with the examination.
"How is it going ? Is it healing well ?" he asked, a bit concerned.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 am

Kip nodded in agreement and sat down at Hyruu's side. She tilted her head as she examined her client's wing. She murmured in as he spoke about the nest, the sleep, etc., but when he asked about his wing, Kip looked up to him.

"It looks a bit better," she commented. She brushed the wing gently with her paw. "Does that hurt? Even in the slightest?"
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Hyruu slightly clenched his teeth as Kip brushed his wing with her paw, more in anticipation than because of pain itself. The wing itself seemed to be better, most of the cuts having healed themselves during the night. Only a few cuts were still visible, but they would probably heal during the next night. The only big wound left was the one at the base of the wing.
"Not on the wing. The wound does hurt whenever I move though." the grey dragon replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:24 pm

((Yay, I have time to get on! That's what I get when I do my homework earlier in the week. Smile ))

Kip murmured in thought. She examined the wing. Progress must have gone well the previous night. Most of the cuts have healed, but Kip took a mental note to keep an eye on the big wound at the base of the wing. The smaller cuts will most likely heal the next night, but Kip will have to watch the big wound to determine how long it will take to heal.

The Healer strolled to the medicine shelf quickly, grabbed some numbing cream, and strode back to Hyruu. As she sat down beside his wing, she smiled up at him. She had come to enjoy the Tracker's company, even if she had known him for only a day.

"Your wounds are healing nicely," Kip said. "The big wound at the base of your wing will need time to heal, though. I'd have to look at it for a little while longer to determine how long until it fully mends."
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Hyruu let out a sigh as Kip finished the diagnostic of his wing.
"Well that means I'm stuck here for a little while then." he said.
As the dragoness sat beside his wing, he made sure not to move to avoid bothering her. She had some kind of cream, probably something she was going to put on the wound he guessed. The grey dragon very slightly clenched his teeth as he knew this would be slightly painful. But suddenly his belly began to growl, reminder he hadn't eaten since the previous day. Hyruu let out an awkward smirk, nervously chuckling.
"Erm, I guess we could start eating those fruits after this ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Kip chuckled in amusement. See, this was a reason why Hyruu was a good dragon to be around. Shy at first, but kind of has a sense of humor. A cute sense of humor, at that.

The Healer nodded. "You can take as many as you'd like," she said, still smiling. She then reached her paw out to Hyruu's wing gingerly, about to apply numbing gel to the wound. "Again, I'll try to be gentle with this..."

((Sorry for short post. I know I'm done with homework, but geez, who knew what school could do to your head...))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:38 am

Hyruu nodded at Kip's answer. He definitively would eat some, but he didn't want to be impolite by eating without Kip. And besides before this he had to wait that she applied the numbing gel on his wound. Even though he knew she would be as gentle as she could with that, Hyruu once again clenched his teeth, ready for the imminent pain.
"Okay I'm ready." he just said, waiting for her move.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Kip gently spread the gel along the wound of Hyruu's wing. She was meek, as always with her clients, but for some reason, she felt a need to be... More careful with Hyruu. Maybe it was because she was slowly building a possible friendship with this LightWing? Or perhaps it was because Kip was a softhearted Healer, and she just had sympathy in Hyruu's pain... Either way, it was odd. Kip had never felt this way before, to be honest.

Oh well. Maybe Kip was suddenly feeling nauseous. Could have been a minor bug going around.

Kip finally stepped back from Hyruu, finished with applying the medication. "There," Kip said, adding a cheerful tone to her voice. Skimming a claw around a piece of fruit by her paws quickly yet quietly, the Healer smiled at Hyruu. "Was that so bad?" After slicing the fruit, a mango, she gave the slices to her patient. Then she began to cut another fruit.

((Tehe... I have an awkward moment in store... Oh, and I probably missed the promotion, but congrats on moderator. Smile ))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 pm

((Yay awkward moments ! ^^ And thanks))

Hyruu greeted his teeth as Kip began to apply the gel on his wound. He could feel the dragoness was as careful as she could about this, but nonetheless it hurt a bit. But well compared to the pain he had been experiencing when he hurt his wing it wasn't much. Actually it was less painful than the first time the healer treated the wound. That was a good sign. The grey dragon didn't emit a sound, waiting for the ointment to be applied. Soon enough it was done. As the dragoness finished the treatment, Hyruu's wing slightly twitched.
Kip then began to cut the fruits, giving him the slices. His stomach growled at the sight. The grey dragon definitely was hungry.
"Thanks !" he said as he engulfed the slices one by one. Well that was because he knew he had to be polite. Had he been alone he sure would have directly bitten the fruits.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Kip smiled, and as she finished slicing a fruit, she would nudge the halves to Hyruu whilst wearing a smile. She still found herself concerned about that feeling in her chest... It hurt. But it was a good hurt... Like a yearning. The Healer never felt this... Was it a bug? Or just an emotion she never knew?

Kip was jerked back to reality when she felt warm liquid on one of her claws. She blinked down, and realized that while she was cutting a pineapple, her claw severed through it and sliced a part of Kip's paw. Okay, maybe if Kip was THIS concerned, maybe she could... Uh, do research?

But... Kip found herself asking Hyruu this:

"Um, have you ever felt this sensation... Like an aching feeling..." She blinked once, confused, and unsure if this was the question to be asking her client. "But despite the aches, it feels... Good? Like you never want it to go away?"

((Hint: It's love :3))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:16 pm

((Don't worry, I got it. However, Hyruu...))

Hyruu happily continued to eat the fruits, engulfing piece after piece. Some juice was dripping on his chin, but it didn't really care. He raised his head as Kip asked him something. Not only the question itself was surprising, but on top of that the dragoness seemed to have problems choosing her words. Stopping to eat the fruits, the grey dragon raised an eyebrow, thinking at the question.
"An aching feeling that would feel good ? Erm, no, I can't recall feeling anything like that... Why, am I supposed to ?" he naively asked.
As he looked at the dragoness, he noticed one of her paws had started to bleed. Did she cut herself when cutting the fruits ?
"Erm, are you okay ? You're bleeding there..." he then inquired.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Kip blinked at his reply. How he chose the words... 'an aching feeling that feels good'... Now her inquiring seemed like a stupid idea. Especially the way she chose her words. Oh well...

The Healer glanced down in mild surprise at her paw as Hyruu asked if she was okay. She was distracted by her patient's response that she forgot about her wound. Kip nodded.

"I'm fine," she responded quietly, and to his first question, she shrugged. "Well, I've just been having it lately. I figured it would be common, like a bug, so I asked you."

Feeling somewhat eager to change the topic of the conversation, Kip glanced around, looking for something to talk about. She realized that she knew Hyruu as a client, not as a close friend, which she hoped for. Maybe she could learn about his family, and stuff?

"Um, do you have a family?" Kip questioned, hoping she wasn't being invasive or changing the topic to fast to a point that it may look suspicious.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:25 am

Hyruu tilted his head, slightly surprised by the turn of events. Kip was acting fairly strangely. He somehow felt this question she had asked was pretty important to her, but he couldn't figure why. And besides, she looked so distracted she hadn't noticed she had cut herself while cutting the fruits.
The grey dragon got interrupted in his thoughts as Kip asked him another question. It really seemed like she was trying to divert him from her previous question. Hyruu really felt like missing something important.
"Well, until recently... I didn't have any. Since then, I learned that Seyn was my father, and that I may have a brother. That's a pretty complicated story." he replied.
Yeah it sure was a complicated story. He still could remember his surprise at the moment Seyn told him he was his father.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 am

Kip was surprised as she discovered that Hyruu was the son of her semi-god. Would that make... Hyruu a demigod? It wasn't that Kip was like 'oh, I should begin treating him special now, like he's all mighty'... Well, not like that. Every dragon was special in their own way, but Kip could only imagine how awful it'd feel to have someone treat you differently from everyone else just because they discover that you're more than just a 'normal' dragon.

You catch her drift?

Kip wondered what Hyruu felt about his recent realization. She wondered if he was sad, angry, or just nothing.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Kip said reassuringly, and smiled a tiny grin.
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Hyruu just shrugged at Kip's comment. He had noticed she had looked a bit surprised for a second. To be honest himself was often forgetting that being the son of Seyn meant being a demi-god. Especially since, well, for the moment he was demi-god of nothing, since he had no powers related to his father's.
"That's okay. I never knew my parents so I kinda lived with that. It was just a shock to meet my father after this. Especially since, well, that also makes me a demi-god or something like that. Even though I haven't inherited any power at the moment." he just replied.
He didn't know why, but that small grin she had was kinda cute. Without realizing it he also started to slightly smile. To be honest it was the first time he was talking about this to someone. Himself was still feeling a bit confused about all those events and his own feelings, and it felt good to express them.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:07 pm

((Love your new profile pic :3))

Kip felt her shoulders relax as Hyruu returned the smile. To be honest, Kip was afraid he'd be like 'forget it, none of your business', and for some reason, she felt as if she was being an actual help with this situation. It was always great to have a shoulder to lean on, and if you told that to Kip, she would not hesitate to agree. Everyone had their hard times. The peaceful Healer of the LightWings knew that for sure.

"I'm sure you're a good son," Kip commented, and kept grinning. This grin felt natural. It was fully felt, and didn't feel forced in any way. I know this sounds weird, but Kip kind of felt like hugging Hyruu right then....
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 pm

((Yeah, it's a part of a reference sheet I commissioned for Hyruu ^^ I still need to add the text, but you can see it here : http://sta.sh/02f1j664g93g ))

Hyruu slightly tilted his heat at Kip's answer. A good son ? What did being a good son mean anyway ? That statement felt a bit odd to him. Since he didn't know what it felt like to have a caring father, he had a hard time imagining how a young dragon was supposed to be a good son.
"Erm, I guess." he replied, still a bit puzzled by all this.
The grey dragon continued to have a small side as Kip still had a sincere and warm grin. Her smile was making her even more beautiful.
"What about you, though ? Do you have some family around ?" he asked, tilting his head once again.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kip Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:59 pm

At Hyruu's first reply, Kip felt her cheeks began to burn into a shade of crimson. Now that she thought of it, her compliment seemed a bit... Unnesecary, maybe? Or just faked... Whatever it was, Kip thought she detected a bit of confusion in Hyruu's voice.

Hopefully the Healer can lighten up the mood? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Kip released a sigh at Hyruu's question. She coiled her tail tightly around her paws, and thought of ways she could put her complicated response into words. It may not sound complicated aloud, but in Kip's head... It was really complicated. Hopefully her reply won't be so cluttered.

"Um," the LightWing began, and found herself closing her eyes as she delved deeper into her mind. "I was raised in a Hatchery. The dragons there would never tell any of us about our parents or how they found us..."

Kip opened her eyes, and gave Hyruu a questioning gaze, wondering if he'd like her to go on.

((I don't know if there are hatcheries, but I had the idea. I think I may submit it.))
Kip
Kip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next