Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active)

5 posters

Go down

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active) Empty Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active)

Post by Sleenia Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 pm

EDIT: If it's ok for you guys, and you can understand me and know that I care, I will post when I have the possibility to do it, can I ?

Hey everyone, I know you are waiting for me in the rolepley but because of personal problems I can't keep up with it, so because of respect of you all even if I love rp (when I can, and it's occasional) I leave, wish you all to be fine, I think you can just "suspend" this account or just do nothing.
There is a possibility to use her as a side char, maybe from all the users or few, like when we move the guards or the others beasts and not only our principal charachter, and last thing, someone that know well Sleenia may can roleplay her, I hope in the right way. I don't feel like to make her disappear, but still a part in this world.
Byes
- Slee.

Last edited by Sleenia on Mon May 11, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

Back to top Go down

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active) Empty Re: Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active)

Post by AuSurath Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 pm

But why leave? Can't you just say you are gonna be gone for a bit, then come back when you have time instead of making yourself never able to return? Why not just take a break and come back when you can?
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active) Empty Re: Sleenia "Leave" (EDIT: may not be able to be VERY active)

Post by Sleenia Sun May 10, 2015 5:44 pm

if i can i will be back, i don't mean to erase or delete me, but i can reply only time to time, and maybe people get bothered or frustrated even if i have my good reasons, because of friendship and respect i announched it because i can't keep this rhythm.
There are people who don't even warn, post and disappears, i always tried to warn that i can't be there everyday, and i stopped to repeat that because i thought it was clear, and at least, on the countrary of someone who may don't care, I always try to reply and i like it, to partecipate.
Right now my life have not up, but more or less or down, so...that's the resulst.
Sorry guys, can contact me though.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun May 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Aww, that's sad. Well, I understand and hope you well in the game of life.

I might fall into it's trap one day.
Aero Dynamic
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 am

Aw... Things are really going that bad on your side ? Remember you have me on skype, don't hesitate to poke if you want to talk. It's never good to keep hard things for yourself.
We'll be waiting for you to get better and get back here ^^
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Mon May 11, 2015 4:36 am

Actually yes, unfortunately my conditions are verybad, not complaining but letting you know to understand
I would not mind to rp time to time, but I can't promise that I'll be able to reply everyday, and i'm sorry to make people wait because I know the frustation and I just hope you can realize that I do care about it. Maybe just some random roleplay with no cooldsown or with one or few person, I would like to partecipate to the events too but I can post rarely compared to some people here (even if, as I said, some peope write 1 post and leave) but I always tried to warn about that, and sent pm apologizing.
Maybe I can enter a topic and post, and then just read what the others do, but still my charachter is in in that rp.

As I said, if I will not be here and you need to perhaps someone or the community can "use her" like when we controll others creatures or side charachters.
Of course if I'll leave forever I would like someone trusted and that know her personality very well.

I would like to see Sleenia keep her place and still be a part of this world, she is present.
Other things that can work (combined or separated) are about her to be in contact with an unknow world, in the universe, a presence that listen and keep an eye on the dragons, but also part of the stars and pure energy/light that cannot be exlained with words. She can become a rougue, or just travel to visit other lands, patrolling and give her help, and she can come back time to time or not, maybe later.
Last thing not less important is that I would love to keep the relation between her and Devi (and forget hyruu or Aakesh etc).
So...if it's ok for you that I can't post often, i will write time to time, not really active, but still present in the forum.
If I will ever disappear without the possibility to contact you just know that I would have reasonable and very important reasons and so priority, like about my health condition.

Wish you to be okay guys, and sory for the long post, I'm trying to see many possibilities and solutions.
Have a nice day

-Slee.
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Asra Mon May 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Post edited, I don't know who have read it and wich mod/admin.
Asra
Asra
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia Sun May 17, 2015 3:25 pm

i already said that because of good reasons i can post only when i can, but if some topic in the forum are stuck i think people can keep moving their characters and perhaps just think about Sleenia in the background, i think people may know more or less how Sleenia is and if it is well done i could agree if someone (or more) may move her as a side character if it is needed for some scenes. I was also thinking about someone trustable if you are interested) that,maybe, can rp her a bit when i cant, just thinking about who and a message about it would be nice (not here because it is too heavy) anyway my phone number for whatsapp is +39 3334954090 and i am spirit shairen on Facebook, spirit the wolf on Steam, if it works my skype is paola.spirit and last contact is my mail paolaferrara89@gmail.com ; dont forget to tell me who you are- when i will be back i can still use her or share if it is a good collaboration,if youuse her it is nothing complicated needed, i guess that even a short prhase would be fine to make it work, and i would really loove to play her now, just bad heath and somenthing wrong but...anyway dont think about that but just to know that i have interest. Im from my phone now, but i fear that i have not enough connection with the offer i accepted to load often the page of the forum. No wi-fii connection here, it' a hospital. to me writing from the phone is hurting even now and it is a fatigue lol, so i cant do that much but if i will have a chance i will take it like to post or connect, ,hope you all are okay and let me know, goodnight Licking Dragon
Sleenia
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down