Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Should I 100% leave the site or no? Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Should I 100% leave the site or no? Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Should I 100% leave the site or no?

5 posters

Go down

Should I 100% leave the site or no? Empty Should I 100% leave the site or no?

Post by Libra Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:20 pm

The only reason why I'm still on this site is because I'm attached to Libra and would love to roleplay as her and I will miss some of you guys. (Not the roleplaying part, just chatting to you in general) But the reasons for me to leave overpowers these two reasons.

The reasons why I should leave is because if I stay, I'll just cause more drama and I don't get along with any staff on this site, at all.

So what you think? Should I leave this site permanently or stay a little longer to roleplay as Libra, who may be the only one I will roleplay as?

Libra

Back to top Go down

Should I 100% leave the site or no? Empty Re: Should I 100% leave the site or no?

Post by Rii Rii Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:49 pm

It would be awesome to role play with Libra if you decide to stay, but I can't really help you decide to be honest. :/ I left an old site (not this one) I was on for nearly five years loyally because the owner had a problem with me and one or two of the many many mods also had issues with me. Even though the issues I had with them were from back when I was a newb just starting on the site for some reason they still held that against me years later. I think it depends on whether you can RP effectively even with someone you don't like nearby. I had tolerated the site owner and those mods (some of which weren't there when I started or even 3 years into my experience on the site) for as long as my characters were mostly unaffected by their unfairness (unfairness being anything outside of the rules that they were angry with me on). In the beginning I had problems remembering the rules, but as the years passed by it got much easier, by the end there I knew all of them by the book, so when they tried to cause a problem with my characters in a few threads I retaliated bringing up the rules and reminding them how they had changed over the years. Despite my characters not having done anything wrong I was deleted from threads I had every right to be in and called names in the private message warning the site owner gave me. At that point I had had enough and left, because I could not play my characters how I wanted/needed them to be played for in game plot reason.. plots mind you that the other players had already agreed upon, were open to public view, and they had not messaged me with any complaints on said plots. Soooo, yeah that was when I decided to leave after tolerating the people on the site for many years.
Rii Rii
Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Should I 100% leave the site or no? Empty Re: Should I 100% leave the site or no?

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:36 am

Hey, Libra. You do along with one staff member, me! (Mostly because we've never met >.>) As with Rii, I can't really help you decide either. Being that I don't know you (yet), I don't know of any drama you might have caused, and I certainly don't not get along with you. I hate to see people leave, but if you want to go, all I can say is I hope you come back one day.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Hey, you're cool! I don't know you, but meeting a new pal is always good. That sentence wasn't cheesy at all. But I understand why you would leave, actually. I left a few months back because nobody really replied to topics I posted (cuz I was cringey back then LOL) and I'm just a socially awkward doughnut. If you post a topic with Libra (and if you did, I prolly haven't seen it...) I would gladly join! I'd like to get to know you pretty well.  And hey, don't get so down if only a few people have a problem with ya. We all have had our misunderstandings (remember the drama when Ryla became EW semigod? or when I made Soda?), but all of the staff are mature enough to not hold a grudge against you. Ayy, if you do leave, I'd understand. Nobody has been roleplaying with me much (we can be roleplaying buddies, hint hint Wink) but that may just be because I haven't been here very long since I've returned. If you're worried about yourself being an awkward doughnut, ayyy, we can be awkward cinnirolls together!

But like Baldirak said (love ya big bro) if you do leave, good luck wherever you go!
Alistair
Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:24 am

Pfft, the staff who I wronged with didn't reply to this thread yet.

Eh, it's nice that some of you wanted me to stay and be one of my roleplay partner but I just really can't take this anymore. The 'real' reason will have to be unexplained sadly. (Guess what it mainly has to do with...)

I hope I have better luck with the other sites then, see you all later~

(I shall be back tonight or tomorrow to check the last replies, if you want to be my friend on another site, pm me~.)

Also, I'm tossing Libra back at the wolf family btw

Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:06 am

Hold the phone- I don't know you, but I feel like if there is a serious problem it should be announced! I'm new here, and I have no right to make judgement calls, but you seem kind enough, and I personally would like to know what is wrong for the sake of the site. If you believe there is a problem with staff, lemme know, because I don't want to run into it myself. I am unbiased to your leaving, but if it is an consolation, I have left more sites than I care to acknowledge, and I even return with new accounts sometimes to try and start new, but they just aren't good people. If you don't like it, don't do it. This is an entertainment site, after all. And to the staff reading this- I am not leery of you or the site, but I have had a bad experience or two- so don't take my caution the wrong way- and I'll try my best to follow the rules and help develop the site and its members.
Orion
Orion

Male Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down