Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The semi-god's arrival (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The semi-god's arrival (Open) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The semi-god's arrival (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The semi-god's arrival (Open) - Page 2 Empty The semi-god's arrival (Open)

Post by Seyn Tue May 05, 2015 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

After another exhausting day of flight, Seyn had finally reached his goal. The Lightwing territory was now in sight. When was the last time he had laid his eyes on the Dazzling jungle ? A long time at least. Way too long. The golden dragon sighed, starting to lose some altitude. He needed to rest a bit before entering further in the territory. And he needed his presence to be known, somehow. Would someone remember him ? And of the dragons he had known, would he remember any ? Were they even still alive ? So many questions he couldn't answer. He didn't even know how long he had been away. All he knew was that it had been too long. Way too long.
Well anyway he would settle here for the moment. Maybe a guardian had already spotted him. His golden scales were easily noticeable, and it was highly probable someone saw him flying. So he would just sit here, let his wings rest from the flight and wait for someone to arrive. That probably was the best to do.

((As a clarification, only dragons that have been in the tribe for more than 60 years might remember him.))

Seyn
God Of The Sun
God Of The Sun

Back to top Go down

The semi-god's arrival (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The semi-god's arrival (Open)

Post by Arkhor Sun May 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Nodding slightly he gestured towards the palace entrance and replied "Alright lets go see him then, I have a feeling I know where he is. I will you tell him though and just say that your visiting the tribe and thinking of returning" walking through the entrance he headed towards one of the many courtyards, which he knew that Hyruu trained.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 17, 2015 3:29 pm

((I don't really know what to answer right now, could you continue and call Hyruu ?))
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun May 17, 2015 3:52 pm

// yeah alright //

Soon enough they arrived at the courtyard and luckily enough he spotted Hyruu who seemed to be talking to another trainee. "Hey Hyruu, do you have a moment?" he asked waiting for his reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 18, 2015 2:43 am

Seyn simply nodded at Devi, letting him guide him to the courtyard. Two dragons were there, talking about something - probably their training considering the context. At that moment, his heart skipped a beat. One of the two dragons caught his eyes immediately. There was no doubt about it, this one was Hyruu, his son. He had inherited the slender build from his mother, along with the slightly short wings, but the horns and the spaded tail tip were from Seyn. His eyes started to get wet from the emotion. The golden dragon just stood there, waiting for Devi to call him.

Hyruu was talking with another trainee when Devi's voice interrupted him. Turning his head, he saw the leader arriving with another dragon he never saw before.
"Oh, hi Devi. Erm, yeah I guess I do have a moment... What's the matter ?" the grey dragon asked.
The younger dragon slightly tilted his head as he looked at the other dragon. The dragon was way older than Devi and featured a strong guardian-like build. Was he one of the guardians ? He never saw him before, but something was slightly disturbing him when looking at him. But he couldn't quite put a paw on it. So he just waited for Devi's answer, hoping it wouldn't be bad news.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 18, 2015 9:41 am

Smiling as Hyruu responded he quickly replied glancing over towards Seyn, "Oh don't worry nothings the matter, just like to introduce you to Seyn. He wanted to have a word with you in private, don't worry its nothing bad" nodding towards Seyn he walked over towards the other trainee that Hyruu was speaking too, giving them some space.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Hyruu raised an eyebrow, surprised as Devi walked toward the other trainee and talked to him, leaving the grey dragon alone with the golden dragon. Their looks crossed as a small and uncomfortable silence settles between them, each dragon detailing the other.
"So, erm, Seyn, was it ? What did you want to talk about ?" the young dragon nervously asked.
Seyn had a small smile as he heard Hyruu's nervousness.
"Hey, there's no need to be this nervous." he replied.
"Sorry, I'm easily getting nervous." Hyruu apologized with a small smirk.
Seyn slightly lowered his head, getting a more serious face as he wondered how he would bring the topic.
"So, erm... I don't really know where to begin." the larger dragon sighed. "It's going to be a shock for you, but... Hyruu, I am your father." he announced after taking a deep breath.
Hyruu sure was caught off-guard. His maw stood opened under the surprise, leaving him blinking. During a dozen of seconds, none of the two dragons spoke. The young dragon then managed to recover from the shock.
"What ? But... I thought... I mean... How do you know ?" he heavily stuttered. He had problems thinking clearly, his thoughts were storming through his mind. For a shocking piece of news it sure was shocking !
"It's... kind of complicated. But know for sure, you are my son, Hyruu." Seyn slowly replied, lowering his head.
"I thought... I thought my two parents were dead. Does that mean my mother ...?" the grey dragon asked, a glint appearing in his eyes.
But Seyn let out a long sigh, shaking his head.
"I'm sorry. She isn't here anymore. I couldn't protect her like I couldn't protect you." he simply replied.
"Oh. Sorry." Hyruu just said, lowering his eyes. "But... Why haven't you been here for me all that time then ? Why did I have to grow up and survive on my own ?" he asked.
Seyn let out another sigh.
"It's... complicated. But basically, these 25 last years of my life never happened. I... I wouldn't have asked anything better than being there and see you hatching, and raising you like I should have." the golden dragon replied.
Hyruu noticed the other dragon - his father - had a tear forming at the corner of his eyes. Maybe he would bring that topic later. He still couldn't believe it. After all these years, this was his father ? He didn't know what to think, or what to say.
"I would understand if you are angry at me for that." Seyn added as a small silence settled again.
The grey dragon shook his head.
"No, I'm not angry at you, just... surprised. I... It seems unreal. This was the last thing I was expecting." he replied, searching for his words.
Seyn had a small nod. "I can imagine. I myself can't handle my emotions correctly. Finally, I get to see my son... There's so much I'd want to do, so much I'd want to talk about. But it's getting late, and you're just out of your training. What about we meet tomorrow, and try to recover all this lost time ?"
"Erm, yeah okay, I've to admit I'm not sure I could handle a serious discussion after all this." the grey dragon replied.
The golden dragon had a smile. "Good. Let us meet properly tomorrow then. I'm sorry to leave you already, but I only arrived a few hours ago, I still need to settle a few things."
Hyruu nodded. "Okay. See you tomorrow... father." he said, the last word difficultly getting out of his mouth.

Seyn gave Hyruu a last smile before turning back, heading again toward Devi. He maybe had appeared calm during the talk with Hyruu, but his feelings had been boiling. Finally after all this time...
"Thank you kindly, Devi." he said as he arrived near the leader. "A last thing, though, I don't have anywhere to sleep at the moment. Where could I settle ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:45 am

As Devi was talking to the another trainee he couldn't help but glance over now and again making sure that Hyruu was alright. Soon as it started they finished, looking slightly puzzled he decided not to ask and noticed Seyn walking over. Listening to his words he nodded and gestured towards the trainee in respect as he walked off towards Seyn. "Alright.. well we have plenty of room, we don't have any guidelines about where you want to sleep, inless its already taken of course. So feel free to look around for the time being I was advise the outcrops. If your wanting food or water we generally have storage but if your like me I prefer it fresh so you can hunt when ever you like. Enjoy yourself around the palace, there's plenty to see like the starstone." smiling he gestured with his snout towards some of the outcrops which all had caves, luckily the ones which where taken had markings on the outsides so it was easier to find free ones.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:43 am

Seyn nodded at Devi, glancing at the outcrops as the leader gestured toward them. A faint smile appeared on his face as he remembered the place.
"Even after all those years, there are things that haven't changed... I am a bit too tired for a hunt, today has really been a long day. I'll head for the storage to get something to eat and I'll claim a cave for myself then. We will probably meet again tomorrow." he said.
After this, the golden dragon made a small nod and left the palace.

Meanwhile, Hyruu was still standing there, seemingly lost in his thoughts as Seyn - his father - talked with Devi and left. He continued to gaze at the direction the golden dragon had left. Visibly the news have been shocking for him.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:24 am

Noddinh as Seyn left he glanced over towards Hyruu, sighing slightly he walked over, looking curiously with slight worry. "Hey? You alright?" He asked with a slight smile, wondering how he was feeling he couldn't imagine the amount of shock he was feeling. Briefly gazing towards the setting sun on the horizon, "I think thats enough training for today Hyruu" he replied still wsiting for his reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 am

Hyruu was so deep in his thoughts he didn't hear Devi arriving. The grey dragon had a start, surprised as he got drawn away from his thought.
"Oh, erm, y-yeah. It's just that... I just can't believe it. After all those years, my father ? I... I don't know what to think." the young dragon sighed. "I can't really continue the training after learning that anyway. I will skip tomorrow. Can you tell Sleenia I won't be there ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:30 am

Smiling he replied "Yeah I will tell her don't worry, it seems you have some catching up to do, take as long as you want" gazing back towards the palace he gestured towards Hyruu that he was leaving, walking back towards the palace he couldn't help but be happy to know that Hyruu has found a family member.

// skip? //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:00 am

((Okay, but I'm actually wondering skipping to what))

Hyruu nodded at Devi.
"Thank you. I will sure need that time." he replied.
The grey dragon watched as Devi left the room, but didn't move at the moment. He seemed lost in his thoughts for a moment, before a small smile appeared on his face. He couldn't wait the next day to meet his father again.
Right now though the night was starting to fall. Aquamarine would get worried if he arrived home any later. As such, the young dragon also left the room, heading toward the exit of the palace before taking off, heading toward the piece of land he had called his own.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:36 am

// or we could just end it here, inless you have an idea? //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2