Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New Arrival (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

New Arrival (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

New Arrival (Open)

+2
Avian
Phantasmas
6 posters

Go down

New Arrival (Open) Empty New Arrival (Open)

Post by Phantasmas Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 pm

A aged, but well fit looking white dragon landed on a rocky outcropping to survey the new lands he had arrived to just days ago. "A new land! So much better then that other place, it was so barren...and not much of anyone to talk to." He chuckled at that as he resumed looking. He heard this land was called Pyyria, which was ruled by a couple of dragon tribes, each completely different from each other. He checked to make sure his white crystal was still strung around his neck, satisfied he thought of which tribe to go look for first, and which ones to avoid. The ones called Icewings were at the top of the list to avoid, since ice is a natural reflective surface and rather avoid that altogether. He was stroking his greying beard as he thought about the Seawings, they sounded interesting, but water is also a reflective surface as well, so second on the list. Now he wondered what the other tribes were like, most likely they personified their tribe greatly. Being a master Illusionist such as himself, he knew a thing or two about how a creature thinks or so, he then felt someone catch a glimpse of his illusion form. "Already a visitor? Splendid!" He said to himself happily.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Male Posts : 312

Back to top Go down

New Arrival (Open) Empty Re: New Arrival (Open)

Post by Avian Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Avian spied around the area, doing one of his so called 'surveys'. "Bird..." he said with a boring tone, shifting his vision to another creature, "Snake....." then to the pond, "Fish......." he was basically bored, and decided to do whatever he could to prevent death from boredom, Then he fixed his eyes on a strange object on the ground... "Random diamond....... are you even writing this down?" he turned to a simple mana clone of him, a simply copy of his figure and personality created purely form the fuel of magic. The clone looked at a bundle of pages with a large chunk of charcoal in his hand. The first page, he had drawn a giant bird fighting a large serpent, with a fish hovering about like a wise sage, and in the middle of all of that was a poorly drawn gem. He looked at Avian with a look of uncertainty  replying to the original of himself, "Am.... no...?". Avian blinked twice with his eyes wide opened, still wondering why his clones were so weird to him. "Okay.... fair enough, what else have us go- Am... I see something..." the Original Avian said to his clone, squinting as he spotted a large white figure, vaguely resembling a dragon in the distance. "Clone, disperse," he said with a slightly calm voice, while his clone vanished into a cloud of mana dust, blue and crystal-like in texture, as the charcoal dropped and cracked on the ground and the thick rough paper slowly glide down. "We seem to have something new here." He muttered to himself as he leaped out of the cover of the trees, approaching the unidentified object.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Blue eyes eyed the new dragon with curiosity. There was something different about him, but she couldn't place. Aside from the fact that he looked nothing like her. She turned at the sound of another voice, and she recognized it as Avian, the not-so-fiery-Firewing. She returned her attention back to the white dragon. From listening to him muttering to himself, she could easily decide that he was a traveler, and had just arrived. She could also easily tell that he was a friendly dragon, and not one to turn down any company. Still wary and confused, MoonShade sat down in the shadows of the nearby trees to listen, curious if he would reveal more before she did.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon
Location : Hiding in the Shadow behind you....Don't bother looking

http://www.allout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 am

He felt two pairs of eyes notice him, or more so his illusion aura. Now was time to have a bit of fun before talking to them. Already he could tell one of them was another dragon who was heading towards him, or so he thinks as the dragon chuckled to himself. He took a step back as he vanished in a instant to both dragons, or so it seemed. He used one of his many favorite illusion spells Vanish, a spell that makes any think hes gone and fools all five senses. He moved some distance away to see their reactions and think of what to do next.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:34 pm

(I just laughed at that last post because of coincidence, Avian uses 6th sense, just like all my other main-characters. Gotta love Perception.)

Avian raised from his 'stalking' stance, and tilted his head curiously, wondering where the figure could have vanished, but he didn't not trusted the sudden vanishing of the dragon, was it a specter? A phantom? A mage with enough power to over throw Phantom the magic goddess? Actually, forget that last one, Avian can only dream about thoses....

Even so, he didn't trust it, as his 'instincts' warned him to not be fooled. Not sure if he should trust his mind or instinctual feels, as he could sense two presences.... "Meh.... I'm going crazy again." he turned around and walked off like a happy dog, wagging his tail side to side.

(And... it's too bad all of my #1 Main characters never can tell it apart, if it's their 6th sense, a guess or even just simply a thought of possibilities.... Oh well, Avian reaps what he sows.)
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Moon blinked in stunned surprise as the dragon vanished before her, then looked claser. Not with her eyes, but with her mind. Like all Nightwings, She could read minds. Although her powers in this field were far weaker by comparison. She grinned quietly to herself upon finding his thoughts. So, he was a prankster? Interesting. She smilied to herself, happy that her Tracker training and Nightwing Abilities helped her in so many situations. She stepped forward slightly-knowing neither was a threat-and called. "I know you're still there."

((Avian. that post. XD ))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Streak was doing what he enjoyed most: flying. Perhaps it was odd to have such a simple hobby but Streak couldn't care any less about other dragons.

And so when he flew over two dragons in the midst of talking, he almost missed them all together. What had caught his attention was not any unique qualities that the dragons had, but the fact that one of them had literally vanished into thin air.

It couldn't have been speed. "Otherwise I would have caught it," he thought to himself. He zipped downwards at rapid speed towards the ground, faster than anyone would be able to see, and landed graciously a few hundred feet away from the now sole dragon. "Don't want him to see me, after all."

He shuddered, however, when he saw a black dragon emerge from the shadows. "Nightwing!" he whispered to himself as he traced the scar on his chest. He sat down and hoped neither of the duo could see him.
Streak
Streak

Male Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

"So Nightwings can read minds....interesting, and funny." he said chuckling to himself, considering he was considered a Grandmaster Illusionist due to his skill and experience. He also chuckled at what he guessed was a Firewing did for his reaction. Now a third joined as well, it was only a bare glimpse, but he felt it, and knew he had three new guests now. Now it was time for... "Fantasia!" he says aloud happily as a bright glow engulfs all three as a castle is built, literally brick-by-brick around them. He ALWAYS loved this spell, a area of effect cast that forms a radial bubble around him and a good mile away as well. A spell so strong, it can even effect physical objects as if it was real as well.

(That post. XD)
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Streak couldn't hear what the dragons in the distance were saying, but he did know that the Nightwing said something to the open air. Now why would she do that? There was no one there, and she wasn't facing the only dragon left: she specifically faced the where the other dragon had previously been.

"There's no one there. Doesn't she realize that?" he thought to himself. Unless... he is there, and I just can't see him. So why can she?

His thoughts were interrupted however, by a large bubble of light that engulfed him. He instinctually bolted towards the duo, reaching them in a matter of seconds despite the 200+ feet between them. This incidentally put him right in between the Nightwing and the dragon with the red and blue scales, who he guessed was a Firewing. He looked at both of them and froze, having no idea what to do next.
Streak
Streak

Male Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:00 pm

The castle had finally finished constructing itself as torches lighted themselves. On the top of grand-staircase he made himself visible. "Welcome! To my humble abode young ones, I'm so glad to have your acquaintance today." He said and bowed gracefully. "I...am Phantasmas, Grandmaster of the Illusion Magic," Joker as well, "now that the host has introduced himself...what are your names young dragons?" he asked politely with a cheerful expression.

(OOC: Thought I might as well, to help keep it going.)
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:20 am

Suddenly, the dragon from before reappeared. Despite seeing the whole thing in super-slow motion, Streak could not see a method. Was this teleporting, or something more?

"You! You're that dragon from before, the one that disappeared!" he shouted. "How do you keep doing that? It's ot some act of incredible speed. It might be teleporting, but you leave no traces. No smoke, no flash of light...."

He looked around at the suddenly formed castle. The walls were perfectly formed stone bricks, lit by perfectly formed rows of torches. The staircase had perfect symmetry on both sides.

"And this!" he began again. "What kind of magic can build an entire castle from nothing?" His voice lowered in fear.

"Wha... What kind of magic is this?"
Streak
Streak

Male Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Avian Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 pm

"Wow, that's some impressive magic to construct a castle..." Avian said staring at the castle as he appeared out of thin air after a blue bubble of magic flashed by and exploded and resulted in a close-range shockwave; a teleportation scroll was used. "Anyway, what's this? This castle is well built!" he stood up and pointed at Phantasmas then air'd his hands around the walls of the castle.

"This place is awesome, does this place have a guard tower? Dinning Hall? Throne room!?" his curious personality suddenly changed into enthusiasm, despite that he doesn't know either of the two dragons. "Oh! Right! I'm Ptich- Ah- Avian! Yeah, I'm Avian Ultima, pleased to meet you." he immediately took a honorable kneel down before Phantasmas.
Avian
Avian
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 am

Why is everything so boring around here? wondered Yin with a sigh as she floated around the sky. Even her daily aerodynamic Olympic style was beginning to bore her. Nothing happened around here! Was it too much to ask for one battle? Or a war? A war would be fun. Sure, there'd be thousands of lifeless bodies afterward but that didn't really affect her!

As she casually floated around she spotted a group of people just casually hanging out, one of them in a castle. Man, that sure would be fun to knock over... she thought as she stared ruefully at the castle. Then she remembered, this wasn't her world! She didn't need to listen to their rules!

Well she never really listened to the rules back in her world anyway, but that was beside the point.

Her mouth began to glow whitish, then red, then orange, and she launched a powerful blast of energy at the castle, her destructive nature taking over. The blast would also hurt anyone with in a ten foot radius of the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmas Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 am

Phantasmas felt another dragon see the Fantasia bubble, and with such nerve, attack the castle! He hated splitting up, but this had to be dealt with. With barely a flicker, to the most untrained eye, no one would think he had left his spot, but in truth he left a illusion of himself there with basic instructions for his guests, while he appeared in the sky above the castle to see the energy blast. Well...he couldn't deflect it, thats for sure, but once it entered the bubble...he thought as the blast entered the radial bubble, and it fizzled out to a small spark as he flicked it away with a claw. He flew just within the boundary and saw the dragon responsible, "Excuse me young dragon, I would like a explanation as to why you would attack myself and my guests?" he said with a obvious annoyed tone at the long, green serpentine dragon.
Phantasmas
Phantasmas

Back to top Go down

Post by *Gorthalon Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 pm

the black dragon was flying when he saw a huge castle ''hmm maybe the dragons here are more advanced than i thought" he swooped down covering the distance like it was nothing and landing in a group of all kinds of dragons confused but sure he was about to make an impression said"I am Gorthalon and happy to meet you now I would like to know whose castle is this?"
*Gorthalon
*Gorthalon

Male Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down