Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The semi-god's arrival (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The semi-god's arrival (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The semi-god's arrival (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The semi-god's arrival (Open) Empty The semi-god's arrival (Open)

Post by Seyn Tue May 05, 2015 1:56 am

After another exhausting day of flight, Seyn had finally reached his goal. The Lightwing territory was now in sight. When was the last time he had laid his eyes on the Dazzling jungle ? A long time at least. Way too long. The golden dragon sighed, starting to lose some altitude. He needed to rest a bit before entering further in the territory. And he needed his presence to be known, somehow. Would someone remember him ? And of the dragons he had known, would he remember any ? Were they even still alive ? So many questions he couldn't answer. He didn't even know how long he had been away. All he knew was that it had been too long. Way too long.
Well anyway he would settle here for the moment. Maybe a guardian had already spotted him. His golden scales were easily noticeable, and it was highly probable someone saw him flying. So he would just sit here, let his wings rest from the flight and wait for someone to arrive. That probably was the best to do.

((As a clarification, only dragons that have been in the tribe for more than 60 years might remember him.))

Seyn
God Of The Sun
God Of The Sun

Back to top Go down

The semi-god's arrival (Open) Empty Re: The semi-god's arrival (Open)

Post by Arkhor Sun May 10, 2015 8:09 am

Coming close to late afternoon the sun was low in the sky, Devi taking a break in the jungle as he laid on a tall tree, close to falling asleep as he suddenly spotted a figure coming towards him in the distance. Curiously looking he didn't recognize the dragon, though he did look like a Lightwing slightly. With a quick spring in his legs he flew high into the air heading towards the stranger, stopping close by hovering in the crisp warm air. Speaking out to greet the dragon "Hello, I don't think I've seen you before?" still he was ready for anything but didn't want to seem aggressive.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon May 11, 2015 2:44 am

Seyn raised his head as he heard a dragon approaching. The dragon hopefully seemed friendly but cautious. Was he a guardian ? At least he had the build for that. He had strong chestplates and his scales looked solid. And he was doing the job well. Seyn didn't expect to be found that quickly after entering the territory. So far at least everything was going well. Of course being a Lightwing himself his appearance guaranteed his arrival wouldn't be much of a problem.
Though something was bothering him. The period he remembered being outside the territory was no more than 35 years. The dragon in front of him was clearly in his forties, yet he sure didn't know him. And apparently the dragon didn't know him either. This was more or less confirming what he was fearing. This time lapse in his life lasted at least several years. He already guessed it before, but having the confirmation in front of him slightly shocked him.
"Good evening. You do not know me indeed, you seem a bit young for this. I was once member of the Tribe, a long while ago." he calmly explained to the younger dragon.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 am

Tilting his head slightly he began to wonder why this dragon left in the first place or was there a reason behind it. Replying with a slight smile "Well I'm Devi the Leader of the Lightwings, so what is yours and who was the leader at the time you where here" Still holding his guard, over the past few years with the stuff that happened in the tribe it was hard to trust strangers. Gazing towards the strange dragon, Devi could tell that he was guardian like, in a fight it would be tough.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 am

((Wait I don't even know myself XD Sleenia isn't older than 75, is she ? And she was the first LW leader ? Guess I'll have to give some random name for the previous leader then))

Seyn raised a surprised eyebrow when the dragon introduced himself as the Lightwing leader. So he wasn't a guardian after all. Maybe he had been a guardian before and just liked patrolling around. It wouldn't be the first time a leader kept habits from their previous role after all. The golden dragon slightly bowed at Devi in sign of respect before replying.
"My name is Seyn. I served as a guardian during the leadership of Elrath. I am honored to meet you, Devi." he calmly said.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue May 12, 2015 12:25 pm

Smiling more when Seyn showed his respect, when he heard him talk about being a guardian under one of the old leaders he nodded understanding. "Ah Alright Seyn, well you have been gone for some time now... do you mind me asking why?" tilting his head slightly at the dragon. "Anyways you certainly have missed quite a lot over your travels"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 am

Seyn was attentively watching Devi as he was speaking. He was a bit young for a leader, since the position was usually occupied by dragons who had accumulated their fair share of experience in life. The dragon he had in front of him was around his forties, no more. Despite that he seemed pretty calm and confident in his role. He wasn't even seeming that bothered to meet a stranger dragon that was bigger than him. Seyn liked that.
"I don't mind, your questions are justified. I had left the territory to live with my mate, in the rogue territories." he simply replied.
He was about to add another sentence, but was it the good moment to mention his mate was a Nightwing ? Lightwings and Nightwings never really have been in good terms. Did it change in the recent years ? He doubted so. Maybe he would keep that part hidden if he wasn't asked about it.
"It sure has been a long time..." he sighed.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am

Nodding to his response he decided not to peruse the topic, "Alright... so you visiting or wanting to stay with the tribe?" glancing briefing over towards the palace, returning his gaze back towards him. Smiling he was slightly impressed by how large Seryn was for certain he was a guardian, a strong one at that.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed May 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Seyn glanced at the palace when Devi briefly looked at it. The old palace still seemed as magnificent as it was before, but it was hard to tell with the distance. The golden dragon looked back at Devi before answering his question.
"I may have some travel to do, but I plan on staying with the tribe. I don't have any reasons anymore to stay in the rogue lands..." he said. His expression slightly hardened at these words. Despite it having already been a few months, the sudden death of his mate still was painful in his heart.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed May 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Devi frowned from his response knowing the real answer behind it from his expression, replying with a soft tone "*Sigh* I'm sorry for asking... well your welcome to stay I'm sure there's plenty of others in the tribe that will remember you" gesturing towards the palace he started turned towards the palace and started his travels. Pondering to himself he began to think of a few guardians and trackers who are elders which may remember him.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu May 14, 2015 4:13 am

Seyn shook his head as Devi showed his concern. The golden dragon followed the leader when he started to head toward the palace.
"No worries, your questions were legitimate. While you are here, though, there are a few questions I would like to ask you. There are indeed a few things I missed... May I ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 am

Turning his gaze back towards Seryn, he replied with a smile "Yeah sure, what would you like to know?" slowing his speed while flying so it was easier to talk.Thinking to himself no doubt he would ask about certain dragons during his time here, hopefully he would know his answers, since like Seryn some left for the rogue lands too.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Seyn slowed down to adjust to Devi's speed, flying next to him.
"Well, before I decided to come back to the Lightwing territory, something... unusual happened, and I lost track of the time. Apparently, I missed not less than a few years. What year are we exactly ?" the golden dragon asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri May 15, 2015 10:06 am

Glancing over towards him again he replied with a quick answer as they got closer towards the palace. "X213" smiling he turned his gaze towards the palace as he got close to one of the courtyards, landing softly he nodded towards a guardian close by. Gazing back towards him watched his reaction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri May 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Seyn looked shocked when Devi answered his question. The math was pretty simple to do. With the difference between the date he remembered and the date Devi announced, his blackout had lasted 25 years. 25 years of his life that never happened. The golden dragon never would have guessed it could have been so long. At most he expected a few years...
But Seyn didn't say anythong, trying to regain his composure.
"Alright. Is there a young dragon, around 25 years old, living here after arriving from the rogue lands ?" he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat May 16, 2015 1:49 am

As Devi watched his reaction he did seem a little shocked by his answer, but soon enough Seryn replied with another question. "Well... from the rogue lands all I can think of is Hyruu around that age..." continuing "How come?" smiling as he watched him carefully.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 am

Seyn slightly bit his lip at the leader's answer, now showing clear signs of emotions. So that was it, he was right. After all this time...
"It's a bit complicated, but he might be... my son. I... I never got to see him." he replied, lowering his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat May 16, 2015 9:00 am

Gasping slightly at his response he replied slightly shocked "Really? well.... I could always see if I can find him for you.. I think hes doing some training at the moment. I guess you don't want me to tell him?" thinking to himself for a moment as his expression showed, wonder what effect this would have on Hyruu as he didn't really know his past, after all it wasn't his place.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat May 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Seyn shook his head at Devi.
"No, I would like to tell him myself. I will have a lot of things to discuss with him... my son... But sadly they will not all be good news." he sighed.
Just by imagining the meeting with his son, he was feeling nervous. What kind of dragon would he be ? But also, will he forgive him for not having been at his side for all those years ?
"If he is training, I will see him this evening. There's something else I wanted to discuss with you as well, but this time about me. I have... powers that have been growing for the last decades. Powers that are beyond those most dragons have. I would need some help with this. Help to comprehend my powers and use them for the greater good." he asked.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun May 17, 2015 2:42 am

Devi nodding slightly as he listened to his request, "Alright.. what powers do you mean? Its rather simple if your wanting to use them for good" smiling he continued "Just protect those who are weak, and care for others. The rest would follow suit" Glancing towards him he waited his response and maybe to show him his power he was talking about.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 17, 2015 4:40 am

"It's... Not that simple. My powers seem to revolve around the sun. I am able to create or hide light." Seyn began to explain.
As he finished his sentence, he sat down and raised his two front paws at the height of his torso. In his right paw, he generated a miniature sun of about the size of an apple, which began to glow with an almost blinding light. On his other paw he generated a mask, a ball of shadow that seemed almost pitch black. If Devi looked more closely at the shadow he would notice it seemed black because his eyes weren't used to the sudden change in light.
"If I wanted to, I could extend this to affect the whole Lightwing territory. I could cast the night away or on the contrary hide the sunlight and create a night." he continued, watching for Devi's reaction.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun May 17, 2015 4:56 am

Devi soon became speechless when he showed him his power, as he listened him talking about it he could only gaze towards the power finally being able to speak. "Y...Your a god? Or atleast someone with divine blood..." continuing as he regained his posture "Its what you choose to use it for... your like a guardian of light.."
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 17, 2015 6:06 am

Seyn let out a small sigh as Devi called him a god.
"Well, this is what it seems like. I have no idea why me in particular... nor if it is supposed to be a curse or a blessing. The Guardian of Light ? That sounds like a fancy title, but I don't know if I deserve it. What kind of guardian am I if my powers themselves tore my family apart ?" he bitterly replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun May 17, 2015 8:02 am

Frowning slightly as Seyn seemed to be hiding something still he preferred not to ask and replied "Well... I'm not sure about that but did you want to see Hyruu then?" still feeling amazed that this new dragon suddenly appeared and showed him this strange powers. Not only that, he could be the father of Hyruu which would be a surprise.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun May 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Seyn raised his look again, the bitter expression on his face replaced by a bit of nervousness.
"I would like to. After all, I did all that travel for that very moment... to finally meet my son." he replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next