Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lazy Afternoon (Private Family) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lazy Afternoon (Private Family) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lazy Afternoon (Private Family)

+7
Dinnozo
Arctique Irn
NightFlare
Adra
Oceana
Rayla
Arkhor
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lazy Afternoon (Private Family) Empty Lazy Afternoon (Private Family)

Post by Arkhor Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:11 pm

// Not really sure what this will be about, feel free to post ideas. Hatchling Ages are:

1st - 22
2nd - 14
3rd - 6

//

A normal random day within the seawing palace, with Arkhor helping Asailia he managed to get some free time during the afternoon to spend with the family, entering the den he glanced around to spot anybody. Since Ocean had been away most of the time he did feel lonely at times yet his younger kids helped. Calling out to see if anybody was around "Hey anybody around?" frowning slightly as he didn't hear anything. Leaving the den he glanced around outside for anybody.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Lazy Afternoon (Private Family) Empty Re: Lazy Afternoon (Private Family)

Post by Rayla Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:09 pm

(Are you and Oceana gonna have ANOTHER batch of kids? Lol. Short posts ftw!)

It had been quite some time since Rayla had run away. What was it now? Three, maybe four years? Rayla couldn't quite remember. But she felt a little bad after abandoning Arkhor and her family like that. She wanted a scapegoat. She didn't want to take the blame. So she had decided the blame it on Thirahan, being an influence, even though, by minutes, she was the oldest. She had disappeared from contact for about two years when she had found Oralus and had his egg. Now..... well, she had a daughter.

Rayla had decided to bring Aura. She felt like Arkhor was going to be mad at her if she showed up with a kid. That's why she didn't really want to go in there and see him. Frowning, she glanced up at the palace, and scales shivering as she thought about going in there.

Sighing, she opening the palace gates, and wandered around, calling out for Arkhor, wondering where he was. She hadn't seen him in two years. She wondered what he'd think of her. She was about the same age as her mother had been, before she died.....

Aura peeped, looking around the palace as all. She looked hot, and bored, and was absently playing with an ice chew toy Rayla had made for her, which was melting now.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:50 pm

((Hell no Rayla. What the H But, now that you say it, we do have a lot of hatchlings XD))

Oceana swam in the deep seas, pondering on her own thoughts and just merely taking a rest. Well, more like a long break. A while ago, Ark had seen Trinyah, as an illusion, and that had upset her. It made her feel as if she wasn't compareable, or even worthy to Arkhor. Making up her mind, she turned back and swam back home. Entering the palace warm welcomes were given to her and some were concerns of where she had been. Answering most of the questions vaguely, she walked into the den, "Arkhor?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:21 am

Pondering around for a moment, still his family weren't to be found. In till Ocean surprised him calling his name, turning towards her he smiled and replied "So your back?" Tilting his head slightly with a worried look. "I've missed you... Its not easy keeping the kids happy you know.." Walking up to her he nuzzled her snout. "Are you alright?" He asked as his ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice not to far away.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Adra was curled up on her ledge in her part of the den, sleeping peacefully. That was, until a number of voices closing in woke her. The trainee yawned, stretching her legs out in all directions and looking around, lifting her head. Seeing nobody, she assumed the must be outside the den, and uncurled her body, jumping off of the ledge and flying to the floor. It wasn't until she was outside of the specific room that she saw Oceana and stopped in surprise. Then she heard a voice that she'd only ever heard when she was a hatching, and it was taunting her in unison with another, deeper voice. Unable to react for a moment, Adra plopped down onto her bottom, her tail splayed out behind her.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Rayla glanced around, unsure of where her family was. As she was walking around, she heard voices. Curious, Rayla decided to run towards the direction of the voices. She needed to tell her father of everything that had happened since she had run away. She needed to tell him that she had joined the IceWings. She needed to tell him that she had had a daughter, and that Thirahan had disappeared, along with his mate, Glacier. She needed to tell him about her ability to transform into a human. And she needed to tell him about all the other crazy things that had happened in her life. It totally didn't occur to her that he might be mad at her for abandoning him.

Running into the room with Arkhor, Oceana, and Adra, she spoke, "Dad! Mom! I'm back!" she said, treating the whole thing as if she had only been gone for a few weeks, not for a couple of years.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctique Irn Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Droplet had been sleeping in her nest right by her dad's. She yawned and soon began coughing after that, so with the weak bit of her powers she covered the left side of her throat (Where her left gills are) with half of a ring. She ran towards Ark and sat down, then said hello to her mother in Aquatic. When Rayla entered from where her mother had Droplet began cowering. Who's that? Why is she calling My mom and dad Her mom and dad?!! Im Confused... Droplet thought, then looked up at Arkhor with worried eyes.
Arctique Irn
Arctique Irn
IceWing Royal Adviser
IceWing Royal Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Suddenly realizing who the voice was his mouth dropped slightly, turning his gaze towards Droplet as she stopped close to his leg, nuzzling her with his snout he fully formed the water ring helping her to breath. Keeping her close to his side, with Rayla entering the room his gaze turned towards her. Shocked at the sight he couldn't help but gasp recognizing her "R..Rayla.." with his eyes moving towards the smaller hatchling next to her, he sighed a little guessing slightly that it was her child. Creeping a little closer lowering his snout he continued "So.... who's this?" smiling at the hatchling.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Pouncing over to Arkhor, she smirked, "Yep! I'm alive! Yea... this is what I wanted to talk to you about...." Rayla gestured towards her two month old daughter, before she continued, "This is my daughter, Aura. And before you ask who the father is, he was killed. But enough about me, how have you been?" she asked, her tail wagging. Rayla then noticed that her littler sister had grown up, when she saw a tiny SeaWing by her father's side. Leaning down to look at them, she commented, "Aww! You're cute! What's your name? Last I saw you was, like, five years ago, I don't even remember! You were just born, I think, when I left! Oh, you've grown up so quickly!" Rayla purred, musing to herself as she stared at Droplet.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Adra was quiet throughout the whole exchange, completely dumbfounded, her mouth slack. When Rayla went near Droplet, she animated again, stepping quickly in front of her little sister, her tail curling around her. She didn't say anything to Rayla, but gave her a hard look. Adra had never been one to be intentionally mean to others, but her upper siblings, with the exception of Aari, she made an exception for.
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinnozo Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Dinnozo was standing nearby, chattering to a random Guardian she never saw before in her whole 6 years of life. Holy starfish, 6 years! It seemed like yesterday Dinnozo was just hatched. But quickly Dinn remembered that she couldn't remember that far off, to her disappointment. But she talked her worries away with a guard:
"When I grow up, I wanna be a scholar!" Dinnozo declared, puffing out her chest. "Then I'll go looking for LOTS of treasure and gold, and give it to everyone!"
"Yeah," the guardian muttered. He was annoyed of Dinnozo's ranting about 2 hours ago. "I'm sure you would."
Dinnozo was about to go on, but she saw Droplet, Adra, Arkhor, Oceana, and a dragoness she didn't know speaking to eachother. Dinnozo quickly said to the guard, "I'll be right back to tell you more riveting tales!" and bounced to her family while the guardian began to find a way to get out of Dinnozo's sight.
"Hiiiiiii!" Dinnozo chirped as soon as she was in hearing range. She hopped up to the dragoness(Rayla) she never saw and told her, "One day I'll be a treasure hunter, and I'll bring you a lot of riches!"
Dinnozo
Dinnozo
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Smiling at Aura he nodded, turning back towards Rayla giving her a slight frown. "Rayla... what about Thirahan... I know you both left together..." sighing he nuzzled his paw against Adra for protecting Droplet. Not that he suspected Rayla would do anything, "Why have you come back to us now? When you could have sooner especially with the little one. You know it hurt me when you left without giving me a reason" he continued shaking his head "Not only that you left the tribe, ended your training to becoming a guardian, a good one at that... Over the years the tribe has gone through hard times with Atlas gone me and Asailia are the only ones that the tribe look up too" Frowning with a sigh he gazed towards Aura, "Look... I'm glad you've come back and I don't mind that you've had a child in fact I'm happy to know I'm a grandfather but... not keeping in contact... its harse Rayla... where your family which you abandoned without telling us"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 am

"Oh, yea, sorry about that..." Rayla said, looking down, "I was going to tell you, but I met this super handsome dragon named Oralus! Gueas what? He was an Aurora Ice Dragon as well! Super awesome, and always so sincere! Then one day, when Aura hatched, he tried to kill me! So, you can imagine how I wouldn't be able to come see you until now!" said Rayla, watching Arkhor and waiting to see how he reacted, "Oh, and uh, some other crazy stuff happened, and I finally discovered what my demi god power is! Wanna see it?" she asked, smirking. when Dinnozo spoke to she smirked and pet him, saying, "I bet you will. And when you do, I bet all the other hatchlings will be jealous!"

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctique Irn Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:26 pm

Droplet's eyes widened at Rayla's story. "I Droplet. You hatching pretty!!" She said, then she looked at Dinn. She got mad at Rayla saying that the other hatchlings, like herself, would be jealous, and called them both Squid-Brains in Aquatic.

(I do want to let people know, because i feel as if i've seen quite alot of confusion, Aquatic is kinda like in the books where the Seawings have lights on there bodies, if they flash it in a certain order, it says something. The reason why Drop talks in Aquatic so much is because it hurts her throat to speak out loud. Just wanted to make this clear.)
Arctique Irn
Arctique Irn
IceWing Royal Adviser
IceWing Royal Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:13 am

Delphin walked into the cave quietly, ignoring his parents and siblings. The blue dragon was now muscular, sleek and long. He looked grown up. "Rayla." he snarled bitterly about 10 minutes after his arrival. "HOW could you, you-" he stopped mid-sentence, as he realised there were children around. Delph finished the curse in aquatic.

"And, you've been having fun, Rayla, whilst we were out looking for you? You disgust me." the water drake spat viscously, gesturing to Aura. "And I will never forgive you, Sister." with that he stormed off through the cave; outside the waves reared dangerously for a moment, then calmed as Delph obviously punched the wall of his room.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:06 am

Letting out a sigh as Rayla finished, noticing Delp's reaction he couldn't blame him as it was true. Deciding not to argue with the little ones nearby he replied "Rayla... I'm sorry for whats happened to you... but it was your own fault... we could have helped you but I think you need to apologize to the rest of the family... Including Aari..." frowning at the thought of Aari's reaction, after all she wouldn't speak with anyone, Ark did worry for her.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 am

Rayla watched Delphin stop off, blinking in confusion. Delphin and her had once been best buddies, always joking about how Thirahan needed to go on a diet, and would always play together. Rayla remembered when she had taught Thira how to hunt for sharks! Well..... that just happened, thought Rayla curiously as she watched her half brother walk away. Aura made a peep at her half uncle, as well, though she probably understood nothing of what was going on.

When Arkhor told her to apologize, Rayla was still confused. Why did she need to apologize? Wasn't it their job to find her? If they were so upset by her, why hadn't they tried harder to find her? Besides, it was Thria's fault for bringing her along with him when he went rogue, and Sterlynn's fault for not telling her father where she had been. After all, her younger-by-a-few-minutes brother HAD known where she had been, so why didn't she just tell him? And why was Delphin acting so angry? He had seen her in the roguelands before. He had known where she had been at the time. It was all confusing.

When Arkhor mentioned that Aari had returned, Rayla's eyes widened, and she pounced forward, almost knocking Aura off her back. "What!??! Aari's here? When did this happen? Why didn't Sterlynn tell me?!" said Rayla, saying the last bit to herself, before she focused on Arkhor again, "Where is she?!?!? I haven't seen her in FOREVER! I was soooooo worried about her when she disappeared! She was, like, my BFF!" Rayla said, feeling hyper again.

Aura was holding onto Rayla's back, looking around, peeping, confused as to why her mother was acting so excited. By now Rayla's younger half siblings had probably noticed the little hatchling on her back.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Fri May 01, 2015 10:56 am

Adra was silent through most of the exchange, her eyes narrowed slightly at her older sister and her niece. She was acting as if she'd done nothing at all. How dare she? Adra had looked for her! Even if she'd never looked Rayla, she'd looked for her! And the entire time, she'd been off flicking with some IceWing! The nerve of her! Flashing her tail at Droplet, she warned the hatching to stay away from Rayla, then turned and followed Delphin into his part of the cave, letting out a sigh. "Delphy," she sighed, sitting down next to him. "I can't believe she's doing this."
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 am

Ark feeling slightly annoyed at her expression, he frowned when she wanted to see Aari and replied "Ray... she isn't quite herself anymore... ever since...well... *sigh* she won't talk any more... what she's been through seemed to have destroyed her from the inside... I've tried all I can but she won't even talk with me..." glancing over towards Adra as she felt them to join Delp, smiling slightly he continued as he turned back towards Rayla. "Rayla... I'm serious... I think you need to apologize to your brothers and sisters... don't just shrug this off either, we all cared for you and even looked for you... I'm glad you turned up but... if you want to be part of the family again you have some things to say"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Rayla rolled her eyes. As if she knew what was going on! They were treating this whole situation as if someone had just died! Even though Rayla didn't understand what she had done, she decided to do what Arkhor had said. He WAS her dad, even if he had gotten a new mate after Trinyah died. She looked at Arkhor and said, "Alright. Sure, I'll go apologize to 'em. Oh, but I'll only do it if you let me show you my new powers. Actually, never mind, I'll show them to you whether you like it or not!" chuckled Rayla, before she trotted over to her half siblings.

"Hey, uh, I'm sorry I ran off without telling you. Now, can we all make up and be friends?" said Rayla. Because she was generally very proud, she didn't like admitting she had done something wrong. Rayla also wasn't sure what she had done wrong. She was too excited at being able to see Aari again to really care about what she had done.

Thinking about Aari also lead to her thinking about her powers. And because her powers were triggered when she thought about humans, her body began to glow unintentionally.

(I can just imagine Aari coming in as soon as Ray turns into a human XD)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 am

Delphin was laid on a rock, staring at the depictions of sea-creatures on his roof. A ball of water was floating before him. It morphed into Adra as she walked in, before turning back to normal again.

"Hey, Ad." the water drake said, sitting up slowly, pressing his crocodile like nose against her cheek. "Rayla has always been so proud; she thinks Pyrria should revolve around her." Delph said earnestly, yellow eyes unblinking. Slowly he slipped off of the rock, and sighed, staring out at Rayla and Aura. He had to admit - the little hatchling was very cute. "I can't believe she had the nerve to just stroll home like nothing has happened, Adra." Delphin growled after an awkward few moments.

Speak of the devil... the dragon sighed wordlessly and bared his sharp teeth at her. "What do you want now, Queen Rayla? Pfft; no. Get out."

He noticed her glowing, but said nothing; instead he returned to his rock, watching the water orb distort into a half-human half dragon shape.

Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia Fri May 15, 2015 5:55 am

Adra remained silent as Delphin spoke, looking away from Rayla with a frown. Her tail too twitched at her apology, and she flicked it quickly around her body, turning her head to share at Rayla, her gaze chilly. Normally, she would have been all over the whole "glowing" thing, but right now she just didn't care. "We were never really friends, Rayla. You can't get back what you never had." Of course, despite all of this, part of her mind was thinking about Aura, and wondering if she'd been checked for diseases yet. And who her father was. And if she could speak yet, our shows signs of having problems speaking. A love off hatching and healing generally combined to make thoughts that were hard to shut away.
Asailia
Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Fri May 15, 2015 7:24 am

(Uh, Delph. This happened before Rayla even joined the IceWings XD Let alone became queen Razz Also, long posts ftw!)

Rayla watched her once-friend diss her like that, and narrowed her eyes. Adra also seemed stand-offish. Her body stopped glowing, and she narrowed her eyes at them. Fine, if they didn't want to here her apologize, so be it. "Oh, so you don't want me here, then?" She growled. She wasn't going to deal with a family that didn't want to listen to her apologies. She backed away from Adra and Delphin, and turned around, heading towards the door. Before she left, though, she walked up to Arkhor, and said, "Well, I tried. Happy?" she growled, before she turned to leave.

But as she turned to leave Aura peeped, crawling across her mom and falling into the floor. Rayla barked and ran over to Aura to make sure she was okay. Aura peeped at Rayla, then tried to crawl over to Adra.

"Aura, get over here, you silly little hatchling. Mommy's leaving," she said, picking Aura up. She glared at Adra, then she left the room. She cursed to herself. How dare Delphin make fun of her like that! She'd show him. She'd become queen eventually, just like she had always dreamed of.

As she ran towards the exit, Aura in her jaws, she stopped before she reached the exit, and glanced down at the little hatchling. Was leaving really a good idea? She hadn't even seen Aari yet..... she couldn't leave Aari again...

"Oh mom, I wish you were still here, to tell me what to do...." whimpered Rayla to herself. She decided to morph back into her human form, and pulled out a piece of paper. On it, she wrote a letter to Aari.

Dear Aari,

I'm sorry I couldn't meet you in person. I don't think I'm wanted here anymore. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for leaving you.

Your sister,
Rayla

Rayla then placed the letter somewhere only Aari would find it, transformed into her dragon form, and flew off with Aura. She glanced back at the palace. Maybe she shouldn't have run off so quickly..... but they were the ones who didn't want her there anymore, she told herself in a reassuring manner. Holding Aura tightly, she continued to fly.

But not before she flew down to the place where her mother had been buried. Crawling over to her tombstone, she whispered, "Mother, show me a way to the light. I want my life, and the life of my daughter, to be as fabulous as possible. Please lead me in the right direction," she whispered, sitting in front of the grave.

Aura, who had been set down nearby, peeped, and crawled in the other direction, crawling towards an outcrop in the cliff that lead to the sea. She glanced out with her wide, curious eyes, almost forlorning as she glanced at where they had left Adra.
Aura
Aura

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Fri May 15, 2015 8:05 am

(OOC: I know, he said that because he thinks she thinks she is the best, so he called her a Queen. xD)
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Fri May 15, 2015 8:45 am

(That's ironic, now isn't it XD)
Aura
Aura

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next