Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge)

2 posters

Go down

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge) Empty A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge)

Post by Arkhor Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:32 pm

// Meh this is random //

It was Ark's day off, he needed some time alone from all the chaos. So he picked a nice quiet spot close to the SkyWing border close to a small island he laid on his back floating in the clear blue waters. There was no cloud in sight, a perfect day for chilling on the waters surface. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes thinking to himself 'Ahh.... I've missed this!' It certainly pleased him to be away from the family for a few hours... recently it has been stressful worrying about Thirahan. Shortly after Ark fell asleep and continued to float on the calm waters.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge) Empty Re: A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge)

Post by Overcharge Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 am

It was a pleasant day, a good wind flowed from the east, and Overcharge fancied a good flight. He unfurled his wings, and took off into the clear sky with a few strokes of his strong wings. After a while, he came across a small island, with a curious shape floating next to it. "I should see what this is, so close to our borders." He swooped down towards the nearby island, circling the lone tree before landing, knocking loose a coconut which lands noisily on a rock. "Shoot, those weren't supposed to be in season yet" he exclaims.
Overcharge
Overcharge
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge) Empty Re: A Lazy Afternoon (Private Overcharge)

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:17 am

While Ark was snoring away, he suddenly awoke from a smashing sound coming from the island only to spot a dragon in the sky. It looked to be SkyWing, unsure of the dragon's intention he prepared himself in case. He watched as the dragon landed onto the beach, shouting "Who goes there?" He knew he was close to the SkyWing border but he didn't think it would be a problem, after all he is the god of the tides.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Overcharge Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:22 am

"That's a good question, but I think I'll let you answer first, stranger" Charge says. He looks the other dragon over to judge his size and possible speed, in case he needs to make a hasty retreat, and tests the wind surreptitiously.
Overcharge
Overcharge
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 am

Ark growled, and responded "I'm Arkhor, god of the tides... and who might you be?" he focused his gazed on the skywing, the water around him rippled as he swished his tail. Awaiting for his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Overcharge Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:07 am

"Why I'm Overcharge, of the Skywings!" Charge exclaimed. "What business do you have so close to the skywing border? I presume you are a seawing?" He walks to the cracked coconut, keeping an eye still trained on the large dragon, and proceeds to drink the juice.
Overcharge
Overcharge
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am

Ark replied "Why to relax... since I knew of this island." gazed at Overcharge with a confused look, he didn't seem to be aggressive which proved good in Ark's terms. Ark continued "Well I havn't seen you before, Akreious has helped me out before, so I trust you don't bring hostility" he still stared at the Skywing, to confirm his prediction.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Overcharge Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:46 am

"Oh, A friend of the skywings are you? Then that's all the info I need." Charged answered with enthusiasm. He was happy to see a friendly dragon, and his demeanor changed almost instantly. "The reason you won't have seen me before, is because I am only new to the Skywings. You say you are a god?" He asked with awe?
Overcharge
Overcharge
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 am

Ark was glad to hear his response, lowering his guard he replied "Yes, I control water among many other things." as speaking he showed off his power, lifting a small orb of water from the sea. "See?" he nodded turning towards the orb and dropping it with a splash back into the ocean. "So what brings you out here?" he asked tilting his head.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down