Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor)

2 posters

Go down

Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor) Empty Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor)

Post by NightFlare Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:40 pm

(Sorry for short post Razz)

It had been a little over a month since Oculus had become the new king, and, oddly enough, things were actually running more smoothly for Nightflare. Sure, Oculus's intention had been to make Nightflare his puppet, but that hadn't exactly worked out for him. She was more illusive then ever now, disappearing for days straight. She acted loyal to Oculus whenever she saw him, bowing, and had never made an attempt to get him to lend over the throne, nor had she ever tried to seduce him. It had always been formality whenever she met him. And she spoke to him as a higher up, opposed to her previous behavior, where she had acted above everyone else. She knew that Oculus was more strict then Gemini had ever been, so she needed to act strictly formal in return.

But now, Nightflare had set her mind on another goal. Xangor. She had heard rumors that he no longer possessed his ambitions, and only wanted to please Oculus. Could that possibly be true? Perhaps that was. If so, than maybe the two would get along great. After all, Nightflare had quote-on-quote, given up her murderous ways. Now she needed to convince the rest of the tribe about this....

Nightflare had always found Xangor attractive, but she hadn' been able to tell him, thanks to her.... earlier ambitions. Perhaps now she could confess her feelings towards him. She did love men who were in power. Oculus wasn't her taste, though. And Tene..... well, she did enjoy his taste, but he was a little harder to convince that she loved him. So, she had decided to go to Xangor's base.

Knocking three times, the dragoness called out, "Hello, darling, anyone in there? I've come to..... discuss important business with you!" she said, her voice sweet and beautiful as ever. She sat down by the door of Xangor's home, and waited for him to come outside. She had a slight smile on her face, as well.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor) Empty Re: Lost In Your Eyes(Xangor)

Post by Xangor Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:16 am

Xangor was in his personal lair, a imponent castle that was the new bastion against criminality. The building was little compared to the majestic NightWings Palace, home of the Emperor, but the castle's sight would be a enough reason for rebels and outlaws to not dare to challenge Xangor and his new organization, the NightWing Police. Xangor was holding a much higher position in power. He'll assist Oculus into the administration of justice, opportunely suppressing any possible rebellions. The new Police in exchange will grant protection against dangers outside the NightWings territories, especially the emerging humanity. In fact the fortress was located near the borders. If anyone would dare to start a invasion, they'd first try to conquer the fortress. Xangor would have also wished to gain more military duties, but he was fine that Oculus had control on the army. Xangor didn't really care who was the leader, but more about rules that would benefit his tastes. On this matter Oculus and Xangor got along very well. They had the same intention to control the tribe through the use of intimidation and violence, but acting cool towards those who were loyal and respectful of the law. Xangor knew his new position of power had come at great price. He was forced to give up his ambitions and be completely loyal to Oculus. However it was a nice deal. Xangor, differently from other NightWings,  put a great importance on the concept of loyalty. He loved to work with others and be part of a hierarchy. Power was important, but it wasn't everything. Cooperation and belief in the same ideals were the primary conditions to build a strong tribe. Xangor considered his leader as a comrade. He couldn't wait to join Oculus in military missions if a war would happen. Xangor abandoned these thoughts after hearing someone knocking at the door. The gorgeous voice was unmistakable. She was NightFlare. Xangor smirked because he could already guess her intentions. She wanted to meet him in the attempt to try to manipulate one of the highest authorities around. However NightFlare would find a bad surprise. Xangor already had plans for NightFlare. It was perfect she has decided to meet him. Xangor didn't need to worry about finding her. One of Xangor's guards opened the door to allow NightFlare to enter and meet the new NightWing Officer. "Come in." Xangor coldly ordered in response with a growl. The fortress was filled with guards. They were all wearing the new set of armours ordered by Oculus. However Xangor's armour was slightly different. It was his old armour, the same armour that years ago belonged to his mother before she died. The armour has been enchanted and modified to look similar to Oculus armour. The armour was even more beatiful and fearsome than before. Xangor would look as the most attractive and powerful NightWing Guardian. He was also tall and imposing, his body well trained. However it would be a mistake to consider him just a soldier. Xangor was also very intelligent and cunning, much like Tenebris. Xangor was completely loyal to Oculus, but he also had his own indipendence and ability to be resourceful. Xangor waited her in the middle of the room, sitting on his own throne that was symbolizing his seat of power as Officer. His expression was firm and apathetic, not showing any kind of friendly emotions. Xangor had always found NightFlare as the most attractive female NightWing around. It was a shame she was known to be nothing, but a criminal like the others. However Xangor was confident to finally put a end to NightFlare's actions and succeed where Gemini has always failed.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Nightflare waited outside, listening to the rumble inside the palace with a slightly bored expression. When one of the guards opened the door, she smirked, and walked inside. Sure, Oculus had recently demoted her to trainee, but that didn't prevent her from looking beautiful and gorgeous, and powerful, wherever she went. She walked past the guards, stepping inside the castle with profound grace. Glancing at the soldiers, she said with a soothing, soft voice, "Alright, dears, lead me to Xangor." the guards glanced at each other, whispered a few words to each other, then nodded at Nightflare, and decided to lead her towards Xangor. They walked slowly, as if frightened to see Xangor again, and waited at the door to his chamber, motioning her to enter.

She thanked them, and entered, her gaze indifferent as she met Xangor. He hadn't appeared to change since the last time they had met at the greeting of the new NightWing king. Still brave, proud, and strong. Nightflare walked towards him, her gait as soft and careful as a majestic elk, her gaze like looking into the eyes of a majestic falcon, keen, and knowledgeable.

"Hello, Xangor. Long time no see."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Xangor stared at NightFlare after she entered the room. She looked magnificent, composed and confident as usual. Xangor was expecting such a reaction. NightFlare wasn't scared about Xangor and his new position of power. In fact she didn't neither care to call him with his title, Officer. Xangor would punish her about this, but he decided to let her to be friendly towards him. It was indeed part of his plan. Xangor knew NightFlare was only interested in power and she was here to seduce him. He was going to give her what she wanted: the impression that Xangor could be manipulated. NightFlare was aware that Occy was strict, harsh, cruel and hateful towards her. So her logical choice was to start manipulating the Emperor vassals. Xangor would play around NightFlare's desire to control him. He would give her the illusion of power so he could keep her under surveillance and make sure she won't represent a menace anymore. He stood up from his throne and walked towards her, showing a little smile. "Indeed." Xangor confirmed her words with a nod. He stopped in front of her, looking at her beatiful snout with his cold and menacing red eyes. She was really attractive. Xangor would have started to court her months ago if she wasn't that horrible demon. He opened his maw to speak, his smile was turning serious. I have bad news for you. I must take you as prisoner." He firmly growled and some guards readily attacked chains on her scales. They were indeed magical chains that would prevent NightFlare from using any kind of magic. Xangor would give her explanations soon, but for now he wanted to see NightFlare's reaction. It was the start of his plan.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Nightflare listened to Xangor speak, her eyes carefully watching his. Xangor was intelligent, and would no doubt guess that she was here to receive power. Of course, that was just a small extent of why she was here. She was mainly here for..... another reason. But as she listened to Xangor, she heard him tell the guards to lock her up, taking her as a prisoner. She didn't seem to act surprised when he did this, and actually allowed the guards to chain her up with a fight. But, she replied to Xangor, her voice the same as it had been when she had entered.

"Ah. So, what do you plan to do with me now that you've caught me, Officer Xangor? I haven't done anything wrong since that...... unfortunate accident with Zephros (The last adviser of the chaotic NightWings, if you don't remember Razz). What will you accomplish from locking me up? And what intentions do you have behind it?" Nightflare flicked a paw of hers casually in the air, as if this kind of thing happened all the time, "I don't expect you to tell me what you're plotting, but if I could make a wild guess, I would presume that you think I came here to manipulate you, correct?"

Nightflare smirked. A sly, beautiful smirk, that made her appearance all the more cunning and gorgeous. Xangor was an officer, so she expected him to be at the top of his game, especially in her presence. She knew he found her stunning, and she could use that to her advantage..... because she found him handsome as well.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Xangor took note how NightFlare was disrespecting him in her air of superiority and confidence. He thought he would display brute dominance to force her to show respect. However it wasn't his favourite style, especially in front of such cunning and powerful NightWing. Anyway there was already Oculus slapping and yelling at NightFlare, so she was already receiving enough humiliation. Xangor started to explain about his decision to imprison her. He was a Officer afterall and he liked to judge others, often ignoring what they could say. He was going to be cruel and harsh into administrating justice, but using maliciousness rather than violence. Xangor enjoyed his new position of Officer and use the law to obtain obedience and respect from the NightWings. He gestured the guards to come out the room and leave the two NightWings alone. "You have done nothing wrong." He closely approached her, his growl authoritary and firm while explaining his reasons. "It is your inner demon the problem. I must keep you under surveillance." He stopped right in front of her, his natural dominering stature was giving him his usual fearsome aspect. The armour was a nice addition. "You'll stay with me all the days, darling." He teased her with a malicious whisper, pleasing NightFlare in the same way she would please others. His eyes stared into hers, returning the sly smile and purposely allowing some flirt to start, and even accepting physical contact if she wished. In fact the chains would allow NightFlare to lean on him. They were a simple tool to neutralize magic, so she was powerless. It was good the guards were out. He wanted to stay with her privately and she was certainly hoping the same. It was always part of his plan afterall.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Nightflare chuckled as Xangor spoke, her tail flicking back and forth melodiously. He wanted to get rid of her inner demon, huh? How could he do that if she had no inner demon? And when she said that she meant she was a demon. Though Xangor could never possibly figure this out. Nonetheless, Nightflare was not intimidated when Xangor said he would watch her. In fact, at this point she pretty much knew he wanted her. And she wanted him, too. Not because she wanted to achieve her ambitions. She thought he was..... alluring, to say the least. She decided now was as good a time as ever to speak to him about matters of...... attraction. Her voice became more curious, confused, even, as to what he was talking about. And she, herself, really believed what she was saying, speaking with formality, but with a hint of slyness, as that was how she naturally spoke.

"What are you talking about, Officer? I don't have any..... inner demon, as you call it. And besides, don't you think that I deserve some down time? Not only was I humiliated at the gathering to greet the new king, but I have also been demoted to trainee. I barely even recall any of the events of my..... tragic past, yet everyone treats me like a criminal. Just because I changed my name doesn't automatically make me evil, no?" Nightflare leaned closer, just like Xangor had wanted. "I get awfully lonely...... with no one to talk to without thinking you're going to kill them...." Night now had a genuinely sad look on her face, as she circles Xangor, "You know....... You could always...... be the first to hang out with me... without thinking I'm evil. I also need someone to..... "train" me...." She said, smiling slyly at Xangor, a flirtatious smirk on her face, despite the circumstances.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:46 am

Xangor smirked when she denied his statement and corrected himself. "I apologize. I wanted to refer to your demonic nature. I hope to haven't hurt your feelings, if you have any of them. He confidently teased her. Xangor had personally seen her transforming and going mad afterall. He was aware about her demonic nature and maybe even other NightWings in the tribe. It was a well known fact. She thought to be smart and be able to escape control, but this time it was going to be different. It was the end of her activities. When she has decided to come and seduce him, she was instead falling in a trap. He'd allow her to believe Xangor was corruptable, but to have her under his complete control. NightFlare started to court him and Xangor allowed himself to play with her manipulative nature, according to plan. It was already a victory she was in chains and sentenced to be his prisoner. Next step was to work around her maliciousness. "I never spend time to hang out with females." He genuinly confessed, being himself a NightWing very obsessed with work. "But you're the most attractive NightWing around... I can give you a chance." He smiled with a flirtatious growl while allowing her to circle him. Anyway she had chains to limit her movements and there were the guards outside, so she can't really do anything to take Xangor by surprise. It sounded amusing that he would lose his precious time into courting a female. Xangor was quite a utilitaristic dragon. In effect he wasn't courting NightFlare for the sake to search some love, but to form a bond that would trick NightFlare into giving him loyalty. In his mind Xangor still had beliefs she was manipulating him, though she looked truly capable to like Xangor. Anyway it didn't really matter her intentions. He was accomplishing his goal to tame this sort of beatiful monster. He leaned in closer in response and his gaze focused on hers, their snouts almost touching at this point.

Last edited by Xangor on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Smirking, Nightflare leaned back, her eyes carefully examining Xangor's movements. If Xangor taught her, then she could get to be around him more, and that could..... help her. But she also wanted to spend time with him. Get to know his.... personality. His deepest, darkest secrets. And perhaps he would learn hers, as well. Sitting down by the door, she decided to speak up, flicking her paw casually, and her tail twitching, as if she were restless. "Well, what now? You going to lock me up, humiliate me more? Or.... perhaps you wouldn't mind training me... oh, but how are you supposed to train me when I know everything? I suppose I need to show my loyalty to you.... but how am I suppose to do that when you don't give me a chance?" Nightflare chuckled, her beautiful purple eyes watching Xangor carefully. "And if you want to spend time with me.... why not spend it here? Have a nice dinner in the grand hall, presuming you have one, and be alone for an afternoon...."Night added, her smirk widening.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 am

(Bump)
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

After NightFlare leaned back, Xangor regained his composure, his expression was again collected and cold. He glanced at NightFlare, smirking at her requests to dine with him and even spend an afternoon. Xangor purposely ignored her demands to make himself more diserable. "I have no plans to free you. However you'll be allowed to move around the NightWings territories under my surveillance." Xangor reassured her. He found amusing that he would teach NightFlare to prove loyalty. He was aware she would only show loyalty to herself. Xangor would show in response the cruel part of his personality. Because Xangor was capable of badness. A shadow claw formed from the ground and sneaked behind NightFlare. "Loyalty, right?" Xangor menacingly looked in her eyes with a growl. "My teaching is simple. Mess with me and you'll die." He dictated his conditions. Then the shadow claw slashed her throath. No, it didn't hurt her. The shadow claw disappeared before it could hit NightFlare. Xangor's intention was to show NightFlare he was really serious about loyalty. Then he started to walk outside the room, his step was collected, calm and authoritative as usual. "Now follow me." He coldly ordered.

// Note: the chains only limit her movements, but NightFlare can move

Last edited by Xangor on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Sat May 23, 2015 8:07 am

Nightflare listened to Xangor, her luminous purple eyes seeming to glow in the darkness of the cold room. She could sense his magical build up through the waves of the universe. She hadn't been the second strongest magic god in the universe, second to Phantom, for nothing, after all. Her body did tense a bit, but she otherwise stayed perfectly composed as the claw came out of nowhere. 'Twas a dragonly reflex to tense when danger neared. But seeing as the claw had posed no threat, the tense was for nothing. Her tail flicked slight, almost as if giving Xangor a questioning "That's all?".

When he told her to follow him, she smiled once again, and dipped her head, "With pleasure, my dear."
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 am

Xangor leaded NightFlare towards the castle's exit, the next part of his plan would start soon. He  noticed how much NightFlare was flirty with him. This wasn't a surprise, considering his position. Xangor has gathered so much power at the point he would be considered the true secondary leader. Anything that Oculus couldn't afford alone, Xangor was here to help him in every circumstance. Xangor was ashamed to not have control over the citizens. It was irritating. He knew great source of power comes from the influence you can have on the common population. And Tenebris was the one in charge of the citizens. He forgot those thoughts to focus on NightFlare. "I have heard our Emperor has demoted you to trainee... That's quite amusing, considering your skills and experience outmatch even our bravest NightWings." Xangor gave her a compliment, but always intending to give her illusion about the possibility to manipulate the Officer. "I know as a trainee you're completely useless." Xangor stated. "So I want to give you a chance to gain a promotion." He knew NightFlare was looking for power, and he would give her what she wanted... But with some particular conditions.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightFlare Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:26 pm

(Short post cuz inspiration I'm lacking o3o.)

Nightflare listened to Xangor. She had grown bored of flirting with him, and decided that she would simply do what he asked. When he spoke to her about a promotion, she knew he was saying that to get her attention. Nonetheless, she decided to play along. She was already handing him her freedom with coming here, so why not just go along with his act?

"I'm listening," said Nightflare.
NightFlare
NightFlare
NightWing Advisor
NightWing Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down