Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor)

3 posters

Go down

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor) Empty Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor)

Post by MoonShade Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:11 pm

The forest was completely abandoned, only the occasional noise from a bird or bug broke the total silence. It was in the prettier part of Nightwing territory, where the occasional tree bloomed, and a flower would sometimes show its face.
The silence remained undisturbed as a dragoness slipped from the nearest shadow, from a very particular tree. Blue eyes looked around carefully, and the dark dragoness turned to face the tree, and carefully pulled a blossom off the leafless tree. She didn't know its name, nor why it only every sprouted blossoms, but it was special.
The flower looked almost orchid-like, though far larger. It was mostly black, until about three quarters of the way to the center, where white spots began to appear, and the closer to the center, the more common they were, until the center was pure white. It was deadly poisonous to eat, but touching and smelling was no issue.
It reminded Moon of herself. Harmless looking, until you pushed it too far, a a deadly mistake. She sighed heavily. I'd give anything to get rid of it, or get it under control.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon
Location : Hiding in the Shadow behind you....Don't bother looking

http://www.allout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor) Empty Re: Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor)

Post by Xangor Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 am

Xangor, after the recent events, was curious to know more about the mysterious and brave black dragoness that fought alongside him against NightFlare. He was positively impressed by her strong ability to control the shadows around. It was a shame she was vulnerable to insanity. His intention was to offer his help and solve her problem, to gain her trust and hopefully have a new ally. So Xangor has started to follow Moonshade. It was indeed not a easy task, because of her ability to meld into shadows. His search ended up inside an abandoned forest, with some occasional bloomed trees. Poisonous trees, indeed. For a matter of luck, he saw the shape of Moon coming out from a shadow. Xangor took the chance to approach her, his mighty and fearsome body was much bigger than the other dragon. His step was peaceful and calm, but also controlled. His pose was prideful, as usual. He spoke to take her attention, but she would have certainly noticed him. "Hello." He greeted her with a cold growl, but it didn't show hostility. His red eyes glanced at the flower. Xangor recognized the specie. "That flower is poisonous. Just don't eat it." He advised with a serious and concerned voice. So many efforts to find Moonshade only to see her dying, probably.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor) Empty Re: Conversion? (Private: MoonShade and Xangor)

Post by Shiningwater Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:50 pm

((Far too lazy to change accounts. Shoot me.))

Moon looked over as another dragon walked from the forest, and she took a moment to place the voice as he greeted her. It soon came back when she noticed his prideful stance, and she noticed his gaze wander to the flower she held. She looked down at it as he spoke, a rare smile crossing her face. "I know." She answered softly. she was far from a vocal Nightwing, and her voice reflected why. It was soft and quiet, far enough above a whisper to be heard without straining his ears, but only just. She looked down at the flower, before asking softly to the larger Nightwing. "I thought I was the only one who knew about this place and the the trees. How did you know and what brings you here, Xangor?" Her brilliant blue gaze looked up to meet his red ones, before flickering away again. She didn't like red eyes. Reminded her too much of her alter ego, and she resigned herself to studying the petals of the flower again as she waited for his response.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:48 am

Xangor quietly listened her answer, noticing she had troubles to directly look at him. Xangor's gaze was naturally menacing. It had a demonic trait indeed. He was himself the son of a demon, which he inherited the red eyes. However, differently from other NightWings, Xangor has rejected his origins and killed his father. Xangor kept walking towards Moon, his movements were coordinated and composed. Xangor was known to be a extremely disciplined dragon and with a firm temper. Even when he was enraged, he was able to keep in check his emotions. He stopped alongside MoonShade, his red eyes glanced at her. "I didn't know about this place. I was just trying to find you. I'd like to know you better." Xangor sincerely told her, his voice was always cold, but pacific. Moonshade was focusing on the flower, so he started a conversation about it. "It is a interesting flower, isn't it?" Xangor remarked before to sat down and wait for her answer, neatly curling his tail over his front paws. His red eyes looked charmed at the flower sight. In his opinion, the flower was interesting for a reason. The flower could be used to poison a prey in order to murder a enemy. A wicked and efficient plan to kill someone.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Moon looked down at the flower again as he spoke, slightly unnerved by his red eyes and size, though it would be an easy matter to get away should he try to attack her. Not like he could track her if she wanted to get far enough away. "Yes." she answered softly, but didn't say anything else. There was no way she was going to voice her thoughts on the fact that it reminded her of herself. It would only arouse questions she didn't want to answer. Mysterious was the perfect word to describe Moon. To get her to say more than a few words at a time is in an incredible feat, and for those few words to be about her even more incredible.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 am

Xangor didn't move from his position, his gaze was focusing on Moonshade. He didn't look to be invasive, but neither careless. His size was menacing, but it also gave safety. He noticed Moon was silent and mysterious. It would be quite difficult to gain her trust. She was valuable as a possible ally. Since the conversation already looked dead, he decided to change topic. "Would you like some training?" Xangor suggested with a confident growl, typical of the brave NightWing, instlling his confidence in her. He was looking to do something useful rather than to waste time with flowers. "I see this area is perfect, since it is abandoned." He remarked in support to his previous question.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 am

Moon looked up in surprise. He was offering to do something with her? That was unusual. Most dragons attempted a conversation with her, and-upon meeting no success-left without another word. She looked away as she pondered it. Why would he want to do something with her? She wasn't special. Just a quiet dragon with a violent alter ego to keep in check. That alone deterred most from doing anything with her. She looked at him again. "What sort of training?" She asked warily, not entirely sure what to make of the situation.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Xangor's interest was to talk about her weakness. A training would maybe help him to reach his goal. "We can train on our weaknesses." He suggested while he neatly stood up, already feeling bored to stay seated without doing nothing. "I know you have troubles to keep your sanity in check... I can help you." He genuinly offered his help. He wanted of course to help her. MoonShade had potential, and he'd like to make her a powerful NightWing. Xangor's army would become stronger, and hopefully to find a new friend. He hoped his efferts wouldn't be useless. If Moon would turn to be weak and incapable, he would just abandon her to her mediocrity.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Moon flinched when he essentially called her insane and turned away, curling her tail close to her and folded her wings tighter. "It's not insanity." She muttered, looking away. She hated it when people got the two confused. Insanity implied it was the same personality, just very unstable, she had an alter ego caused by her ability to control the shadows. She ignored him as he stood, and instead hunkered closer to the ground, and made it clear she wasn't moving.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Xangor remained concerned about her answer. Was she indeed another demonic being? In that case, things would get worse. He noticed how his wrong assumption has badly hurt her feelings. Xangor didn't care about this. His interest was to just help MoonShade in order to gain her trust. "So what is your problem?" He questioned again, his voice was always cold, but quiet. "Feel free to speak with me. I'm open." Xangor did his offer again, his growl willing to help. He was determined to persist with Moonshade until his patience would suggest him to just give up and abandon this frustrated and paranoic NightWing.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Moon didn't look at him and instead extended one wing. The shadows to her right rose from their places and formed a physical spike, razor sharp and coming to a pin thin point. "It's an alter ego. You could almost call me bipolar. It's a...side effect...of being able to control the shadows." She said plainly, and folded her wing, allowing the shadows to return to their original places. "If I get too stressed out angry, hurt, or just about anything negative, it comes out and...will kill everyone near it." She muttered. She hated telling people this, but he offered her help controlling it. So if he could help her control it, why keep what happened hidden? "After all," she gave a short bark of humorless laughter. "It's impossible to protect your shadow." She gave another demonstration, and a shadow detached itself from her own, and formed an immaterial spike, still a shadow. She motioned to the shadow of a bird flying overhead, and it shot forward, and collided with the bird's shadow. Not a second later, the bird fell near them, dead, and with a hole gaping in it's chest. "And you can't outrun someone who can teleport." she said, referring to her shadow melding abilities. She smiled inwardly. I've never talked for so long about my powers.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Xangor intently listened her speech, admiring her ability to give shape to shadows. It was a incredible ability and she seemed to perfectly master it. He was pleased to see the bird being killed just attacking its shadow. A innocent life taken, though it was completely irrilevant. Moonshade could become a cruel NightWing. He pondered about her problem. It was quite a difficult situation. It wasn't demonic possession, but a conflict of personalities. Xangor looked at the ground, doing a reflection. He smirked. Xangor has probably found the solution for Moonshade. He stared at her, starting to speak with a strong and authoritative voice. "You care about feelings... While your alter-ego is ruthless. Here we have your problem." He pointed out. "I see you're close and timid, but to protect others... Am I right?" Xangor questioned with a disappointed growl, considering this as her weakness. "Your feelings, when not controlled, make you vulnerable to your alter-ego." He stated the obvious, trying to subtly manipulate her weakness. He was going to offer his solution, a solution that would sound shocking. "I believe you need to change direction. Start to be opportunist and selfish. Care more about yourself than others. Life will become much easier and comfortable. Therefore, you'll gain more confidence and a better control on your alter-ego" He concluded, hopefully his ideas would convince Moonshade. Anyway she didn't have many choices, considering her murderous alter-ego.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:10 pm

As Moon listened to him talk, she stood and walked over the bird, picking it up to take back to the tribe. It was rather large, and it was her job as tracker to get food anyway. It fell from her mouth a she listened to him. She turned her bright blue gaze to him in shock. "Wha..buh...I can't do that!" She practically whined, backing away. "Why would I want to? It might be easier, but it's not right!" She backed up again, nearer to the shadow of the tree she had come from, pulling the large bird with her paw.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Xangor was expecting that reaction from MoonShade. He only needed to persist now. He stepped towards Moon, like to invite her to not leave. It isn't right." He confirmed Moon's words. "But do you have another choice? Protecting others is troublesome... It requires sacrifices... Suffering... Tiredness... You cannot handle all of this. With time you'll lose it more often. Your alterego will kill more innocents. The tribe will start to hate you. They'll consider you a monster. You'll lose your friends. You'll become a outcast..." Xangor coldly told her possible fate. His growl started to be solemn to tell a better future for her. "Isn't much convenient to care more about yourself? Start to eliminate your feelings. It will be easier to control your alterego. You'll become strong and powerful. Others will start to admire you. You'll become famed. Most of all, you'll not kill the wrong dragons anymore. Xangor kept working around her weakness, trying to convince her about the convenience of his ideas.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:17 am

Moon whimpered as he spoke, and she sunk lower to the ground with each word he spoke, and farther and farther into a crouch. She backed up, away from him as he stepped forward. She finally backed up against the tree, her tail curling around her. "They....they wouldn't think that!" She cried, straightened, and whirled around, lunging into the shadow and away from the other dragon, leaving the bird.
She reappeared a ways away, whimpering. She crouched, curling her tail close to her and laying down. "He-he's lying." She whimpered, trying to reassure herself. "There's plenty of actually insane dragons in the tribe, and they're accepted, and plenty of half-demons as well. Gemini's one." She reassured herself, with not as much success as what she'd hoped.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:10 am

Xangor smirked when she disappeared in the shadows. He knew to have Moonshade in his grip and he was confident to manipulate her feelings to turn her on his side. He wasn't afraid about a possible refusal from Moonshade. Xangor would just show up every time Moonshade was guilty of a crime, to keep manipulating her. He sniffed the air to perceive MoonShade's smell. When she reappared from the shadow, Xangor could finally start to follow her smell. She wasn't far, so Moon could receive his words. "This is your fate.." He roared to be sure that Moon was listening. "With time the NightWings will detest you like they detest NightFlare." Xangor did a example. "Best of the cases, Gemini will make you her pet like she did with Opal. Condemned to be enslaved, and hated by everyone." He suggested the possible actions that Gemini would do, describing them as cruel and unfair. "Worst of the cases, Gemini will command a legal execution." Xangor added, giving full support to his argument and explaining different cases, to prevent Moon from arguing. "My solution is what you need. You can still change your fate. I can help you." He sincerely did his offer. Xangor knew to have given his word, and he was going to keep it. Moonshade was worthy of his consideration. She had potential and he had high hopes to solve the personalities conflict and make her the powerful NightWing she deserved to be.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonShade Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 pm

((You alright with some psycho Moon?))

Moon whimpered when he called loudly, and she curled tighter. He's lying. It's not true. I can control it without his help. I have before, I can do it again. She reassured herself carefully, forcing herself to ignore his roars. "He's more insane than most dragons." She muttered to herself, and it actually worked, and she actually started to relax again. She slumped down to the ground, grumbling as the sunny day turned sour. She gestured with one wing, and a nearby shadow obediently created an umbrella above her, as the rain pattered down on it. She curled up tighter, almost hoping he would find her again so she could speak her mind to his face.
MoonShade
MoonShade
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangor Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 pm

// Change of mind! Xangor will leave. Anyway I'm following too many topics and need to abandon some Razz //

Xangor didn't receive an answer. He tried to track her down, but it was difficult. He was starting to get tired of this. It was hard to find MoonShade because she was stealthy and he didn't have time to waste. He had other tasks to do. Anyway, he has insisted enough for today. With time he would convince her to join him. Xangor only needed to take advantages of situations where Moon was guilty of crimes, and use this against her. So he decided to give up his researches and roared. "You can find my fortress towards north. Feel free to visit me. You'll be welcomed." Xangor invited her. Then he spreaded his wings and took flight, leaving that abandoned forest.
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down