Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant? - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant? - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant?

+7
Erinyes
Iluzoran
Kenina
Aera
Lao
Oculus
Atlantis
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant? - Page 2 Empty FireWing Queen is being a tyrant?

Post by Atlantis Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just opening this topic to discuss about the FireWings leadership.

I feel her leadership isn't being good. When people tend to disobey to the leader, it means the leader is a bad one.

I believe Kenina is a tyrant, considering also she ignores the majority of FireWings are cocky and unpredictable by nature. She can't just punish or imprison them.

What are your opinion on this? I'd like this site won't take the tyrantship direction. Leaders aren't supposed to be tyrants.

While it is true the tribe's leader word is "law", we aren't in a military accademy where the boss-character cruelly commands and force others to follow orders, Otherwise they're punished.

There're feelings involved when people roleplay characters, and they put their personalities inside the characters. I believe this cannot be ignored.

I hope other leaders will not take Kenina's direction. I feel what's happening would compromise the friendly and peaceful atmopshere. Most of all, the tyrantship system only suffucates characters personalities.

This is of course only my opinion. What do you think about this?

Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant? - Page 2 Empty Re: FireWing Queen is being a tyrant?

Post by Arkhor Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:17 pm

^ Not that the room will get destroyed or anything XD
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

FireWing Queen is being a tyrant? - Page 2 Empty Re: FireWing Queen is being a tyrant?

Post by Erinyes Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:21 pm

yeah but I thought that because of everything is happening so fast, she can reconsider it, also later too
vold is not a kid xD
(lol erin takes a redbull and flee*
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Since this post is late, I'll just sum everything up.  Firstly, why the heck would Kenina need to warn you about the consequences of your actions?  Last time I checked, yelling at YOUR LEADER in front of their allies AND disobeying them does not make the leader of said tribe give you cookies.  Seriously, what did you expect?  Her title IS Queen, not President.  The Queen's decree is law, and you broke a law, and are now being sent to prison.  How is that shocking?  You publicly break a law, and embarrass the queen in front of their new found allies.  Swift punishment is the only obvious response to save any face of the ordeal.

Secondly, why would she warn you ooc that you are gonna be punished for breaking a law?   I do believe this is call an RP site, not a story site.  If you want to write a collaborative story, go pm someone and work on it there, not on the forums where people rp.

Thirdly, I still see no reason why at all Atlantis would be posting something like this.  No reason at all.  He's a SW, so I don't see the connection to how Kenina's actions for FW affect him, unless he had ulterior motives.

As for Kenina's response, I supported her in that reaction, I actually laughed as she took my advice.  I'll tell you the same thing I told her.  Stop being a whiny hatchling, and go put your big girl pants on.  Leaders are not supposed to be whiny hatchlings at everyone disobeying them, they take charge and control the situation.  

Now, the only thing I see left for this topic is to burn it as if it never existed.  But really, if you have an issue of Kenina's post, come whine to me, not her.  I suggested it.  I warn you though, I WILL humiliate stupidity and immaturity, which is the founding of this topic.  Please, feel free to PM me on this account or on Oculus's account.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 pm

I do quiet agree the she is being a tyrant. The first thing she wanted to do was slay the Icewings and steal their territory. The thing is, what would firewings do with a freezing territory? Freeze to death? Sounds about right. In no way, shape, or form that idea, or even thought would not have been helpful to the firewings. I do quiet agree. She is a Tyrant.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinyes Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:36 am

yelling at YOUR LEADER in front of their allies AND disobeying them does not make the leader of said tribe give you cookies

Are you kidding? you want to be punished? a cub who just was shoked by the news?! it's a mature reaction to let him cool down, and then have a serious talk
what's wrong with you ?!

a leader or a queen are not always the kind of people who rip off your head with no problem, there are good leaders and queen/king and keep this in mind, good doesn't mean stupid! but you think the bad way is the only one uh? wow..congrats

my char (erin) wasn't breaking any law, just expressed her thoughts instead of sitting down and shut up or speack about this behind kenina

volc have its personality and knowing him by description and other roleplays this is the right reaction

Stop being a whiny hatchling, and go put your big girl pants on.
I WILL humiliate stupidity and immaturity

you are really confused about immaturity, aggressity, complain etc, now, if there is a good admin or moderator, would warm you for your harsh words and behaviour

you told her? so you are pushing and convincing her to lock or punish etc the members of her tribe/family?! wow very nice, you all are doing good!

ausurath, the way you are talking is a "bit" arrogant, i do not support the bully the arrogant the selfish the one who think that the bad way is the right way so don't dare to tell me that i'm whiny or my char are becauase, sadly for you, mentally closed, it's all but not a whiny the reaction of my char, I see you have much to learn from life, what ptoblem do you have? how old are you? how the heck is possible that you get ALL wrong? can't understand it? sorry for ya,
but you are the one who look immature and you are complaining (or whining since it seem like you like this word) about other's post and reactions. Also you are not mature enought to finally reply at a rpg and caus everyone to wait for you, I will no spend more time talking to you if you will insult me again, even if you are smart and do not use bad words it's still pretty clear how you are facing me

i't enough, i'm tired of this, if there will not change anything i will leave forever this time, you have no right to talk to me like that and as others said it's just a rpg you should enojoy it and relax, not stand up on the others, giving orders or deriding
you don't even know me , and I didn't pretend to know you and never thouht about to attack you f "something was not written like you wanted to

I should have just ignored your comment

and as I said, by menacing to insult and humiliate you must be warned!

// sorry frostflare i didn't ignore your post
Erinyes
Erinyes
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 am

The main argument of the topic has been clarified between the people involved. After reading Kenina's explanations, I understand much better her reasons now.

Ausurath wrote:Thirdly, I still see no reason why at all Atlantis would be posting something like this.  No reason at all.  He's a SW, so I don't see the connection to how Kenina's actions for FW affect him, unless he had ulterior motives.

I have opened this topic because afraid the FireWings leadership would cause tensions. It's for the site's sake. IC, of course, it doesn't regard Atlantis.

Ausurath wrote:Now, the only thing I see left for this topic is to burn it as if it never existed.  But really, if you have an issue of Kenina's post, come whine to me, not her.  I suggested it.  I warn you though, I WILL humiliate stupidity and immaturity, which is the founding of this topic.  Please, feel free to PM me on this account or on Oculus's account.

Refrain from posting insults. Everyone here is only writing its opinion and we're having a discussion. None is immature and stupid. Any opinion is valuable, even if you think it's completely wrong.

I'm going to close this topic to not let it to degenerate.

Erineyes, and generally people, I invite you to not reply at others insults, but let a staff's member to intervene.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

This topic has caused all sorts of crazyness. Just about everyone in it has insulted everyone else. Feelings were hurt all around and well thats not good. This topic serves as an excellent example of everything not to say OOC on this site. Some of the crap from here has translated to the chatbox. I'm putting the hammer down here. If I hear anymore talk about this topic staff bias or who was right or wrong I don't care. They will receive warning bans and what not. This goes for the moderators as well as the members. Lets put this disaster of a topic behind us.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2