Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Loving Wounds (SkyWings) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Loving Wounds (SkyWings) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Loving Wounds (SkyWings)

5 posters

Go down

Loving Wounds (SkyWings) Empty Loving Wounds (SkyWings)

Post by Gaea Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 pm

((For casual SkyWing conversation. No real plot. Short but sweet posts welcome!))

Moka sat in her den. She had successfully managed to repair her rossry, but she'd still need a bulcan to box it all the way up. Unfortunately for her, there were no active Vulcans that she was aware of in the SkyWing tribe. After her previous outburst, Moka had calmed down and fixed her rosary. Now she had to tend to her mate's wounds that he had recently received. She wasn't sure how he had gotten them, but that didn't matter, as long as she was able to successfully heal them and relive him of his pain.

Grabbing some Dock leaves, she carefully chewed it to a pulp and applied it to Akre's scratches, causing them to sting a bit. She handed him some chamomile leaves to sloothe his nerves.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Loving Wounds (SkyWings) Empty Re: Loving Wounds (SkyWings)

Post by Shiavee Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Shiavee walked into the healer's den, her head tilted. "Hi miss! My name's Shiavee Kristian. I know you're the healer, because you're right here! I don't know your name though. But you can tell me! I'm part of the SkyWings too. I'm not a healer. Or I'd know you already! And I've never been a healer either. I'm a tracker, though! Which works too, right? Yeah, I'm Shiavee Kristian, a SkyWing tracker! But I bet you already could tell I was part of the SkyWings, since I have the scent of one. Oh wait, did I say that already? Who knows! But it's nice to meet you! Oh yeah, what's your name? I bet it's something nice. You look like a Jessica to me. Are you Jessica? Jessica the healer. That has a nice ring to it. But it doesn't sound like it's you. Is it? I don't know. I've never been in here before. Who's the guy laying on the ground? Why are you spitting things onto him? Is he okay? Is this some weird healing magic? How come he's hurt? Does he know you? Is he a SkyWing too? Like you and me? Or you and I? Grammar, right? Ha! Yeah. You and I. But is he? What's wrong with him? What's with all of the scratches? Why are you feeding him those plants? Is he alive?" She said, gasping for breath at the end. She smiled at the healer, showing many teeth as it was wide. Despite the fact that she was a fully mature twenty-something-year-old dragoness, she still acted quite like a hatchling.
Shiavee
Shiavee
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Moka heard a noise, and glanced at the entrance. There she saw a young tracker, going on and on. Moka listened politely, taking in every word as if each letter meant something. Shenodded her head slowly. Well, this one was certainly energetic. Smiling, Moka relied, "Well, young one, aren't you energetic. Well, this is my mate, Akreious, and m name is Moka. I am putting dock on his wounds so they'll stop hurting. I am feeding him chamomile to calm his mind and relieve him of any stress. As for how he got these wounds, I'm still uncertain." Moka chuckled, licking Akreious's snout affectionately.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:46 pm

As Arcke layed down, Moka applied herbs to his wounds that caused his wounds to burn a little. "tch" the wounded dragon mumbled, then she handed some chamomile leave.

Then quite the energetic dragoness entered their home. "why hello there, indeed yes we're skywings and yes very I'm alive! Really actually I'm the sky wing lieutenant!" as Moka licked his snout, then chuckling along.

"getting these wounds.... Let's say a human intervention shall we? It was a far off land with wars so I had to intervene" Arcke explained, but having a tone that some of that might be lies.
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Moka listened to Akreious, her face growing with worry. What had Akre been doing near humans? Wasn't that dangerous? Hadn't he heard of what happened to dragons who dealt with humans? It was never a pretty thing. No wonder he was in the state he was in! Oh, poor Akreious, he must have gone through hell dealing with those little beasts!

"Akreious, dear..... what were you doing dealing with humans? Don't you know dealing with humans is dangerous. Sure, I'm an advocate for peace, but those.... things. You've seen what they do to dragons, haven't you?" Moka had a genuinely worried look on her face. She wasn't aware of Akre's relationship with the humans, so it was natural for her to be worried.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by San Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Jemith decided to visit his mother, Moka, in the Healer's Den. As he walked in, he saw his father, Akreious, being tended to his wounds. Jemith approached them both and gave his mother a loving nuzzle, and his father a high-five.
"Hey, Mom, hi, Dad," he said, trying to ignore his own voice. He coughed, to make himself sound like his own age, not like one who was 50 years older. "It's a breezy day, hm?" He glanced outside swiftly, the sun warming his face. "It's a good day for a family flight, if you guys are in for it."
San
San
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down