Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Pleased to meet you (Open) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Pleased to meet you (Open) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Pleased to meet you (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Pleased to meet you (Open) Empty Pleased to meet you (Open)

Post by Tibelda Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:50 am

Despite being a friendly and social dragon, Tibelda realized that she didn't truly have a friend. At least not yet. She thought she would try her luck at the abandoned mine near the castle. It seemed that this was a popular place for Icewings to relax.

She tilted her wings downwards a bit, causing her to start flying towards the ground. Tibelda landed only a short walk from the entrance to the mine. She had also heard of a strange mineral that was found here. While she didn't have much interest in digging for rocks, she was curious to know about this mineral as only an Icewing can touch it without getting hurt. The closer Tibelda got to the mine, the more her mind raced. She tried to think of what she would say to the other dragons, if there even were any dragons here right now. She began to worry that she might make a fool out of herself and leave without having made a new friend. It was thoughts like these that usually kept her from joining in on conversations the other dragons were having, even if she had something to contribute to it.

But there was no turning back now. Tibelda stood at the mine's entrance. With a few deep breaths to steady herself, she strode inside. Upon entering, she could immediately feel that something was giving her energy. She wondered if this could be the work of the ore, or if she had some new-found confidence in herself.
Tibelda walked deeper into the mine, hoping to come across at least one dragon before she ended up getting herself lost in the network of caves left behind from the miners.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet you (Open) Empty Re: Pleased to meet you (Open)

Post by Serena Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Crystal was running to the end of the mine, tired of the enclosed spaces and being alone. She soon crashed into Tibelda, and got back up, fixing her necklace.
Serena
Serena
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:41 pm

"Are you alright?" Tibelda asked the other dragon. "I should have been paying more attention to where I was going. Sorry." Of all the ways Tibelda didn't want to meet a potential new friend, this was one of them. She couldn't help but notice the dragon's necklace as the black contrasted nicely with the dragon's scales. "That's a pretty necklace you have there. I'm Tibelda, by the way." Despite her mildly unusual mouth structure, she managed to smile at the younger dragon.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Im Crystal, Thanks. Crystal smiled, nodding. No one else is here, and I hate being alone. I don't think I got deep enough to see the gem your looking for, so wanna go together?
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Tibelda nodded her reptilian head. "That would be wonderful!" She replied. Perhaps this was the chance she was needing to bond with another dragon. "Although I've never seen this stone so unless it stands out, I'm afraid I'll be a bit useless trying to look for it..." She hated that. She hated feeling useless. But this was the first dragon she had come across, and perhaps the best chance she had at finding the stone and making a friend. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? These walls were supposedly safe and sturdy.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:54 pm

//U were probably supposed to notice that u said nothing about the gem, yet Crys knew about it//
Well, what cha waitin' for? Lets go! Crystal went behind Tibelda and began pushing her forward.
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:08 pm

(Indeed I did. I just couldn't find a way to fit it into that comment in a way I liked...I'm kinda picky when it comes to what my character says sometimes)

Tibelda scooted forward a bit before she started walking on her own. "You're awfully eager, aren't you?" She chuckled. Suddenly, a confused expression crossed her face. She turned her rather large head towards Crystal with suspicion. "Wait, how did you know about the gem thing?! I don't recall mentioning it. But my memory isn't the best either..." The light from the entrance of the mine began to fade slowly as the pair walked deeper into the tunnel.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 am

"Uhh... I... just...umm, I guessed?" Crystal stuttered, not knowing what to say. Her voice cracked a bit when she said guessed, and it was because she lied.
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:58 am

Tibelda raised one eyebrow and tilted her head a bit. "I have a feeling that youre not telling me the truth. I don't suppose it's that big of a deal, but still, im curious to know." The pair walked a little further before coming to a halt. Before them were two paths, both of which looked similar to the other. "Which way should we go? "
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 pm

"Maybe Ill tell you later." When they got to the two paths, her maw dropped open. "I guess I didn't come this far..."
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Even as curious as Tibelda was, she respected the other dragon's boundary and turned to face the decision ahead of them. "Well we are fairly far in, I suppose." Tibelda stretched her neck forward so she could see a bit into the left tunnel. "It's very dark this way, but it looks to be a straight path. How does it look on the right side?" Her neck returned to it's original position as she waited the other dragon's description.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:20 pm

"Like a really dark cave that I cant see in. Lets go left, Ok? Ok. Here we go!" Crystal sped all her words together, then ran behind Tibelda and began pushing her forward, like at the entrance.
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 pm

"Still haven't lost that enthusiasm I see." Tibelda chucked as the smaller dragon pushed against her. She was glad they decided to choose the left side since she much preferred left over right for some unknown reason. Tibelda was right about the path being mostly straight, but it also began to get more narrow. "Are you near the wall, or have I drifted over?"
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 pm

"Uhh.. I'm near a wall.. I think two walls. Ow!" She stopped pushing, and tucked her wings in. "I just scraped my wing on the other wall. I don't like being in the back. In scary movies the one in the back is the one who dies first!"
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Tibelda tucked her wings in close to her body so they wouldn't scrape against the walls, which seemed to be slowly closing in on them. "Well lucky for you, this isn't a movie." She chuckled as she looked up. At least the top of the tunnel wasn't getting any lower. "Besides, if anything were going to attack us, i'd bear the blunt of it since i'm going head-first into a dark place..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about that for a moment. "But I doubt anything like that will happen, right?" By now, Tib was struggling to move because of the walls. "I think we might have gone the wrong way. Should we go back and try the other side?" She suggested, knowing that she would get herself stuck if she ventured on much further.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Hmm... I have a smaller build then you. I'll lead the way back up and turn back this way, to see what I can do. Crystal backed up a bit and turned around, leading Tib to the end of the cave they had entered.
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:56 pm

As embarrassing as it was, Tibelda needed to back up much further than Crystal did, seeing as how large she was compared to the other dragon. But she finally got turned around. "Alright, do you want to go first, or shall I lead the way again?" She asked, glancing back at the way they had came. She was a bit self-conscious of her size now and she hoped that Crystal wasn't secretly laughing at her.
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Droplet Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:38 pm

"Don't worry, I wont laugh. Umm gonna head this way, and maybe I can get farther." She tucked her wings in more, and sped down the cave. She got farther and farther, until the cave split in again. Both the amount of far, which was really tight. Crystal threw a rock in one side, and the rock burned. She threw a rock at the other, and it was soon taken up by something big. She backed up, and yelled back: There both traps! Humans look like idiots, but they're actually really smart!
Droplet
Droplet
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibelda Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Tibelda soon caught up to the smaller dragon. She was envious of the dragons speed, though she kept quiet about it. "Wait, what do you mean 'you won't laugh'?!" Tibelda said, her surprise completely visable. "I...I didn't say a word about you laughing. But...I thought it...So you have the ability to read minds, huh?" Tibelda felt weird. She felt a little like her privacy was being invaded, but at the same time, she found the concept of mind-reading very interesting. "Just be warned, I think some seriously messed up things sometimes." She gave a stupid grin before turning her attention to the problem ahead.  This had to be the way that other dragons went. But how? "Going near fire may be too dangerous for me. But what is that thing on the other side? How do the other dragons get through this?"
Tibelda
Tibelda
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down