Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.)

3 posters

Go down

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.) Empty I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.)

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:19 am

(Before we start this topic, be warned: Artemis is a jerk. She has an arsenal of mental insults. Please do not take anything she says literally. And if you are unfortunate enough to see her on chat whilst I am IC, the same thing goes there.)

Artemis awoke exactly at 7:00 AM on a daily basis. She was not aware of the time due to the fact that dragons did not have ways of telling time in a numerical fashion, though it felt natural and it was perfect. She was able to see the dawn sunlight and the beautiful colours of the sky. Today she had awoken to find a beautifully painted canvas of blue, pink, and orange colours. It was all mixed together, varying in gradients and shadows. Artemis sighed and stood up, ensuring to grab a few scrolls before she left. And, spreading her wings and leaping out of her den, she exited with bright light shining across her white scales. The dragoness had a specific schedule she followed, this was included. Her silvery-blue gaze intelligently flew around, her eyes searching for a perfect studying spot. She needed a place void of dragons, of prey, of idiots. It had to be safe.

A perfect spot showed itself. Below Artemis was a spot with bright grasses and small flower patches, trees entangling nearby to form a forest. She closed her wings and fell from her hovering, reopening them a moment later for a smooth fall. "Ah, at last. A bright spot that is for now, the best possible reading place. Artemis stated, sitting down. Artemis had a specific way of doing this. She would sit down, her posture completely straight. Her tail would be curled on her left side. Her right paw resting atop her left paw unless she had to use them. In this case, she unrolled a scroll and kept her paws on the parchment in order to keep it from closing back up.

Artemis is a young, frail dragoness. Her body is thin, due to her constant judgement of fighting. When she is unfortunate enough to be caught by a so-called "barbaric disgusting hound" in a fight, she escapes quickly. She is not used to physical activity. Her usual daily activities consist of the Hunt, reading, and finding heavily visited locations to insult dragons for no reason.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.) Empty Re: I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.)

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 am

((Yes I know Artemis is a jerk, even for a tiny, tiny dragon :/ but let's see if we can insult her BACK Mwhahaha Also, there have been dinosaurs in other roleplays [Give example, the Winter Gathering] so I don't see why here ))

But a flock of loud pterosaurs interrupted her moment. It was not until then that dinosaurs of many different kinds (except triceratops) started stampeding through, interrupting her reading. Sheildwing then appeared behind the stampeding herd. He looked down at Artemis below. "Oh hi, sorry for the stampede! Please don't mind this!" he said, and then kept flying off, herding the dinosaurs to the plains.
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.) Empty Re: I am... (Open to All! Be prepared to meet Artemis.)

Post by Keroro Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 am

Keroro awoken by the thunderous sound that the stampede has made, quickly flew up to the source. "Keroooooooooo! What do you think your doing!? Some people are still sleeping at this early hour! How am I suppose to craft fine blades, and armor if I can't even get decent sleep! Kero!" He scolded the two dragons below him, thinking that they were both involved.
Keroro
Keroro
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 am

Artemis raised her head as two dragons appeared at her studying spot. "Go away. Can't you see I am trying to read? Idiot!" She hissed, glaring at the earthy dragon flying above her. "Now shut your maw!" She said loudly, gathering up her scrolls and standing up. "I am going about my normal schedule!" She stated and looked at the other dragon, who was herding wild beasts. "And you! Stop being a disgusting barbaric hound and get those creepy things away from me!" The dragoness hissed, staring at the dinosaurs.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:57 pm

[REDACTED]
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Keroro Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Keroro flew down to the dragon below and put his face up into hers. "You have a big mouth for a little dragon that I can oh so easily step on. I'm four times larger then you! You shut your maw! Also, sorry for thinking that you brough the darn beasts here! I want to rid of them too, also I am a sergent of an alien army so you better watch it!" He screamed down into the small dragon's face. He already had the vibe of how annoying she was.
Keroro
Keroro
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Male Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheildwing the Strong Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 pm

The small, medium, and large dinosaurs have cleared, but now it was just sauropods stampeding down, causing even more racket. Pterosaurs also started to come in.
Sheildwing the Strong
Sheildwing the Strong
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down