Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

+2
NightFlare
Xangor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] - Page 2 Empty The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

Post by Xangor Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Xangor was inside his own fortress, giving directives to his fellow comrades on how to administrate his territories. Xangor wished to administrate indeed all the NightWings territories, and impose his authority over others. Sadly, he had to content with his lands for now. However this situation wouldn't last forever. He would reach his goal to gain more power soon or later. On this matter, he was considering about doing political deals that would benefit his cause. His chance finally arrived.

// This is a private letter that Tenebris has sent to Xangor through a PM //

The following arrived by a NightWing courier, being far smaller than the average at about only ten foot, and clearly visible to the fact he wasn't fully matured, his horns being stunned and his scales still soft undergoing further development. The message in question he carries is on a dark crispy parchment which is uncomfortable to the touch, wrote in ink it is clear that it was written by a scholar who is willing to sacrifice the white of their Talons to become subjected to the eerie black stain which comes from the ink itself. The hand is written in a fluid well cultured style, being calligraphic

Your Lordship
Xangor,
I write without formalities as there is a desire in this message which is of the nature of utmost importance, I wish to deliberate with you in regards to recent events and information which could shake the very foundations of Pyyria and the NightWing Tribe as a whole, in this most dangerous and turmoil of times, I find it only fitting that we communicate face to face. We're currently standing upon a threshold of a new era, an era which could have us manoeuvring as the pinnacle of Dragon kind. The recent events in question I will desire to speak with you first hand, as this delicate information can tip the balance of any internal or external Governance. Do with the courier as you see fit, but I hope what transpires from this message and hopefully the growing fostering relationship between us as mutual beneficial compatriots is kept within a Private manner. So that we can discuss motives and a way for us as one to strive forward to a greater and more prosperous future than what any mundane Dragon can comprehend. To which I extend an invitation to host you within Shadows Refuge at your convenience.
Yours Faithfully.
Lord Tenebris.
Governor of Shadows Refuge.
Advisor to the NightWing Sovereignty.
Lord of the "Neutral" NightWings.

Xangor, after reading the letter, decide to appoint a meeting with Tenebris. He already knew what to do. He sent a letter back to Tenebris, using the courier, to advise the other Lord that Tenebris would receive visits soon.

// Time skip to the meeting with Tenebris //

Xangor was flying towards south, approaching the solitary island where Tenebris had his lair. He was travelling with some of his guards, as usual. He has decided to bring some wizards with him. His goal was to please the other Lord that was known to be particularly interested in magic. Tenebris would appreciate that Xangor put importance into training NightWings mages, besides soldiers. After a while the ruined citadel was finally in sight. Tenebris should know about Xangor's arrival, so he was authorized to enter the territory of another Lord. Tenebris lair was near. If I can obtain the political support from the Neutral NightWings, than nothing can stop the Evil NightWings... He thought with a malicious grin. Xangor wished to do this deal quickly. Time was precious, especially considering that spies were everywhere. Xangor has tried to do a different path to reach Tenebris lair, to keep a low profile and don't take unwanted attentions.

Last edited by Xangor on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Xangor
Xangor
NightWing Officer
NightWing Officer

Male Posts : 131

Back to top Go down

The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation] - Page 2 Empty Re: The deal (Private with Tenebris. Open only through invitation]

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 am

Tenebris mused to himself as a wolfish grin spread across his dark visage, as he stretched over the onyx obelisk like table the light from the brazier illuminated upon his eerie metallic sapphire gaze, making him appear almost other worldly and ethereal due to his domineering yet regal posture, finally his tongue slipped from his maw shortly before being followed by his raspy well cultured tone "As things stand our structure makes ourselves weak, that I agree, but I envision a future regime under autocratic leadership. To maintain our monarchy, we need to have a Emperor worthy of the title, and within that regard, we should break down the current inner societies, given the the sub factions are within all effect a threat. It allows people of other ideologies to mix and congregate, what I propose is a reform in regarding the factions, turning them into three aspects. The Military, social and political institutes, with this apparatus we can consolidate a regime under control and militaristic precision, where from the basis we can mould the very future of the world shaking it with new foundations". releasing a small sigh under his breath, he trails his right index talon over the table, engraving slightly into the stone "As for this future regime, I believe together we can establish such, but certain "insurances" need to be put in place. If you truly desire to fulfill this new era, then I only hope you are willing to accept my gift. No doubt you've heard of the dream walking and weaving I can accomplish?"
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2