Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] - Page 2 Empty Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Loque Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Loque landed near the ruined castle, in the South of the Nightwing territory. After the events of the previous day - including his "initiation" to the Nightwings - he still needed some information about the tribe, mainly where he could settle. Looking for Tenebris, the scholar he had met, brought him to this rather peculiar place. The castle was looking gloomy from where he was. Sighing, the black dragon stepped inside the castle through the main gate, looking for any sign that could lead him to the Nightwing he was looking for.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Tenebris Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:37 am

Tenebris maneuvered himself to the center of the lower floor of the tower, with Loque at his side he marched to what appeared to be one of many large glass cases throughout the large repository. Raising his right talons he expertly placed his claws on a small hatch on the glass case, under his breath he muttered something which would appear to be gibberish, and in unison his talons would seem to illuminate slightly, moments after the hatch of glass opened almost eerily on its own accord. Reaching inside Tenebris's claw would seem to vanish, it was interesting to note that although the Glass cases seemed to be see through like any ordinary glass there appeared to be nothing inside, clearly this was an illusion as Tenebris's hand reemerged gasping something, opening his palm he would reveal a silver necklace like amulet, with the center being a onyx ebon crystal which seemed to have a liquid or at least some moving force within, as it shimmered and moved within the darkness of the onyx, every now and again as the light of the braziers caught it a slight illuminated blue hint would glimmer. Tenebris then extended his talons to Loque, offering him the amulet with a soft smile across his face before he slowly lowered his head in acknowledgement.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asking for advice [Private with Tenebris]

Post by Hyruu Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:35 pm

Loque followed Tenebris through the castle, not saying anything. As they arrived in front of the glass case, he caught the black dragon muttering something he couldn't understand. At that moment, his claw began to glow and the case opened. Loque almost thought his eyes lied to him but then Tenebris's claw disappeared inside the case, pulling the necklace from a seemingly empty place. There was no doubt about it, Tenebris was a mage, and apparently a talented one. There was no reason for the younger dragon to doubt the power of that amulet anymore.
Loque grabbed the pendant as Tenebris handed it to him, and examined it carefully. It was a finely crafted piece of jewellery, but what caught his look was the apparent flow within the opal gem. This seemed almost surreal. The younger dragon carefully tied it on his neck before looking back at Tenebris.
"Thank you very much. I shall make good use of it." he thanked the scholar.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 am

Tenebris continued his cold stare at Loque as he took the Necklace, and stood in elegant silence awaiting for the young Dragon to feel comfortable with the device. At Loque's words he lowered his head in a small nod or bow in acknowledgement before finally answering in reply "There is no need to give me your thanks, I only hope that you remain safe, NightFlare is nothing if not dangerous and unpredictable". Pausing for a moment he then added "If there is anything else, just say freely, and remember Shadows Refuge is now your home also".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Loque Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Loque stood up from the sitting position he took to tie the pendant on his neck, looking up at Tenebris.
"I will take care of myself, do not worry about that part. I do not have any questions about my training. There just was another thing I wanted to ask, talking about home... Since I only arrived two days ago I don't have a territory of my own, and I would like a place I could call mine. As such I was wondering if there was any piece of land I could claim for myself." he asked.
Loque
Loque
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 am

((Sorry for my recent activity, I've had several issues which have got in the way, but I'm back to maintaining my presence now, hehe, again so sorry for the restriction in RP))

Tenebris inclined his heard as his gaze remained ever fixated upon Loque, a soft smile soon spread over his visage as he mused to himself, his shrewd voice finally coming forth once more "Given your status within our faction, you have ever right to make a home upon the isle of Shadows Refuge, there are several caves upon the rocky plateau. Of course there is also the keep here itself, there will always be room and rations for any of our brothers and sisters".
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Loque politely nodded as Tenebris suggested he could take a cave on the rocky plateau near the castle.
"Alright. I will then claim my own cave on the plateau. I am more used living alone, living inside the keep doesn't really tempt me." he replied to the scholar.
He had talked about all the topics he needed. His next task would be to find a nice cave and take some rest before his training.
"I thank you dearly for your help. I will now go and find a cave to occupy and rest a bit. I haven't gotten much rest these last days, and I'd like to get some before my training." Loque added.
Hyruu
Hyruu
LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Gave a gracious nod before finally says "Very well, again this has been a pleasure my friend, please come to me for any other affairs as well, I help my own", gives a soft smile once more allowing Loque to take his leave.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2