Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) - Page 2 Empty Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gusano gliding a little ways past the Lightwing borders. The only ones who really knew where their kingdom was were tribe leaders, gods, and other "important" dragons. The horizon sun's rays glared onto his metallic scales, making him shine brightly. Like a little metallic jewel! He squinted down at the forest below him, just taking precautions before he headed back to his perch. He was looking around aimlessly, not really paying attention to where he was flying. And honestly, he really didn't think too much about it. The lightwings were a small but still growing, humble tribe. Who would want to pick with them? Gusano wouldn't! "Let's see.. the borders are fine.. check.. the rocks.. check.. the inner borders.. check.. and the forest.. chec-!!" Wham! His head made directly contact with a the side of a mountainous cliff. His wings got tangled with some trees that were sticking out from the side. He struggled and grumbled, "Oh! Well.. this is just great! Umph! He twisted and turned his body until he wiggled out. "Aha!..Oh wait.." He looked down.. annnnnd, fell. "Uh oh.." he said as he rolled down the hill, going through the trees and branches until and headbutted the ground, branches and leaves covering him. "Ow... I hope no one saw that.."

Last edited by Gusano on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Star Brilliance swam around, her black scales now glistening with droplets of water. She dove down again with a splash, only to arise to be actually caught. She squirmed like a fish in his grip, coughing slightly. She shook it off and dove under the water, leaping out again. "Now you're the fish!" She shrieked and fell down onto Gusano, giggling. Her lower half was now in the water, holding onto him with her upper paws. She smiled over at him. "Ohh, I've caught a nice catch! A nice, large Gussyfishie!" She cried and brought her jaws down onto his wing, barely even leaving a mark. She chewed on it, much like a hatchling teething.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Gusano laughed. Despite Star gnawing on his wing, he tried to wiggle her off. "Haha! Hey! I'm not food!" He said as he manged to wiggle out of her grip, rolling over in the water onto his back, gazing at the sky, "Hey, tell me about yourself.. you seem like an interesting girl. And if you need a place to stay, I can let'cha rest in my cave at my tribe. It's quite cozy, ya know. " He said as he could hear and feel the fish swimmimg past his body as if he were just an obstacle in the middle of their paths. He had totally lost his appetite.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Star Brilliance let go and lay on her back as well, unintentionally resting a paw on his chest. She grinned and nodded. "Well, I'm just.. Star Brilliance! I'm from this magical place that got destroyed and stuff! And we used to live in a gigantic kingdom! Only it's gone now! And stuff! But I'm here now, so it's okay! And living at your den would be nice!" She said and glanced at Gusano, her eyeridges raised as if in expectation of a reply of his information. A new nebula formed on her stomach, a red-yellow-oreange one.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Gusano turned his head toward Star, as if he were concerned and confused, Destroyed? I'm sorry to hear that.. must've been a hard timew in life for you.. but, let's be happy that we're here now, not sad or anything! Yes? Anyway, my cave is cozy. Wanna go see it? Though it's deep in our tribe's territory, I'll explain if anyone asks about you, we're lenient with cases like these." He shrugged, looking back up at the sky. It was like wherever lightwings were, color followed. The tribe's territory always stood out amongst the rest.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 am

Star Brilliance nodded. "I don't really remember who lived there, though! And I'd love to see your cave! What if one of your tribal members attacks me? I mean I'm not saying they would, you guys seem really nice! But what if? That's hopefully a good question to ask, right?!" She cried, leaping out of the water and eating the fish she had set down. She awaited Gusano's response, now wondering why he didn't kick her out when she crossed into the tribe. That's usually how it worked.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 am

Gusano's expression faded into one with confusion and wonder, "What would happen.. Well, you're technically not in the Lightwing territory since we've exited our part of the forest, which so happens to be the exterior of our territory.. but I'm sure my sires are very accepting. And besides, I'm a guardian after all! No one would pick a fight with me! I hope." Knowing that Gusano wasn't the biggest, baddest, dragon in the feud, he sometimes wasn't taken seriously. But that was no problem. His tribe was small but gradually growing bigger, but small. There were only so many guardians and toughies that would question Star. Gusano decided not to worry about it. "My tribe is more.. majestic then reckless or violent. Hey, maybe you can join us LightWings! We always have room for another. Our Sires, Devi and Lucian are kind ones." He smiled as he looked over in the direction of the interior of the tribe territory. "My cavern is directly in the interior, so it'll take a few minutes if we fly. I think my wing is feeling more..hmm.. stretchable then sore now."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Star Brilliance nodded, taking this information in. "What are Sires? And what's a guardian? And how big is the territory? Do you guys have food? Or do you eat fish only? Because fish are yummy. But so is normal prey. What do you guys usually do everyday? " She asked. Star had no idea whatsoever of the way the tribal ranks, systems, etc worked. She usually hung out with fellow rogues, or looked around for other dragons. She didn't really find others that hung out with her for long, though.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Gusano laughed awkwardly. She sure did have a lot of questions. Well, she was a rogue. It'd only be expected that she'd be uninformed on how tribes work and what ranks were and who assigned them. He shrugged as he sprawled his wings over the ground, causing a shadow to rift. He stretched them, warming up before he took flight as he looked over at Star, "Alright, you gave me questions.. here are your answers. Our sires are the two male leaders of our tribe, as said before, are often addressed as sires. A guardian, like myself, are those who protect the tribe. Our territory is relatively large and mountainous. We have a variety of food including fish. And honestly, I work and read everyday. It's a very peaceful life." He said as he took a deep breath and rolled his eyes with a smile at Star, "Now, lets go."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2