Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) Empty Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Gusano gliding a little ways past the Lightwing borders. The only ones who really knew where their kingdom was were tribe leaders, gods, and other "important" dragons. The horizon sun's rays glared onto his metallic scales, making him shine brightly. Like a little metallic jewel! He squinted down at the forest below him, just taking precautions before he headed back to his perch. He was looking around aimlessly, not really paying attention to where he was flying. And honestly, he really didn't think too much about it. The lightwings were a small but still growing, humble tribe. Who would want to pick with them? Gusano wouldn't! "Let's see.. the borders are fine.. check.. the rocks.. check.. the inner borders.. check.. and the forest.. chec-!!" Wham! His head made directly contact with a the side of a mountainous cliff. His wings got tangled with some trees that were sticking out from the side. He struggled and grumbled, "Oh! Well.. this is just great! Umph! He twisted and turned his body until he wiggled out. "Aha!..Oh wait.." He looked down.. annnnnd, fell. "Uh oh.." he said as he rolled down the hill, going through the trees and branches until and headbutted the ground, branches and leaves covering him. "Ow... I hope no one saw that.."

Last edited by Gusano on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) Empty Re: Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Star Brilliance had been aimlessly gliding along, before she had accidentally flown across the LightWing border. Unintentional, of course. She didn't pay much attention to those things. Her glowing white eyes scanned the ground, and she saw a metal-covered dragon tumbling down a hill. She gasps and darted down, a rainbow coloured nebula suddenly forming largely across her left wing. These patterns moved across her black scales. She had alighted quickly enough to hear the dragon say 'I hope no one saw that.' She giggled and looked down at him, her face wide with a grin. Her smile was quite creepy, due to her glowing white eyes and sharp teeth. However, she meant no harm. It was simply the way she looked. "I did! She stated with a giggle. "Are you okay, mister?"
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance) Empty Re: Numerous paths ahead, but one to follow. (Private; Star Brilliance)

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 pm

He winced in a lurking pain as he tried to get to his feet, and started with his back legs. "Phew.. coast is..-" But as he looked up, another dragon stared down at him with a rather interesting smile. Gusano squealed, "AH!" He yelled as he rammed his head up in the air with shock, and ended up accidentally hitting is head on a branch, again. He groaned and fell back to the ground, his wings sprawled against the muddy crust. He frowned and sighed, "Yeah.. I'm a-okay.." This was Gusano, the clumsy Lightwing. He said sarcastically with an irritated expression. He looked up at the female and tilted his head, "Wait, who are you? More importantly, why are you this close to the border? What exactly are you scheming?! Miss.. uh.. miss... er, ...miss.." Even when he tried to act mighty and cool and scary, he ended up acting shy and all, like he originally was. He kept saying 'miss', wondering what her name was.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Star Brilliance giggled at this behavior. "Well sir, I'm Star Brilliance. And you REALLY need to stop hitting things, mister." She said and took a step closer to him, her wings slightly fanned out in a relaxed manner. A pink-purple nebula appeared on her chest, moving slowly up her neck and along her face before going along her back. Her nebulae patterns continued to move along.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Gusano got back on all fours. Shaking his body to the point all the branches and leaves rustled off his body. He flared his wings up to stretch them.. a little sore indeed. He then neatly folded his wings to his side and cleared his throat as he looked down at the female, "Star Brilliance, huh? Nice name. I hope you don't mind me calling you Star. But anyway, my name isn't "sir" or "mister". It's Gusano." He chuckled. Gazing in awe at her, he tilted his head and widened his eyes, "My my, aren't you a fine gem! I've never seen someone with such pretty scales other then my tribes'!" He wasn't trying to flirt, but he sure knew what to say at the right times.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Star Brilliance giggled and smiled up at him. A red-ish nebula formed on her chest and slowly moved across her shoulders. "Well, Gusano," She said, trying out the name. It rolled nicely. Her creepy grin was back - "It's nice to meet you. Your scales are really nice, too. Thank you, by the way! And what tribe are you in? I'm not in a tribe. But i want to be. Groups are so fun, you know?!" She was a dragoness who tended to have extremely long responses to things - it was just how she worked.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Gusano chuckled, as he coiled his tail around his paw and sat down. "I am a Lightwing. And if you ever need a tribe to join, I'm sure my sires would be considerate enough allow you in our own space. And I must agree.. it's nice to be in a tribe. It's like one big family. And having a family is nice, yes?" He smiled as he continued to gaze at her scales, "Oh, um, and thanks.. for the compliment. I think I'm not as colorful as the rest of my tribe.. but hey! I am still colorful!
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:27 pm

The black dragoness smiled and sat down with him. Though, she was still hyper as ever. "That sounds verrry nice! Speaking of family, I've always loved hatchlings! They are the CUUUUU-UUUUUUTEST! I really want a few of my own, you know?! I just haven't really met any single special someones out there! But I will I bet! And yes, you are colourful! And your scales are also really shiny! I like shiny!" She said, barely taking a breath.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Gusano laughed playfully. He could tell that Star was energetic and hyper. he found it entertaining. "Ha! I love hatchlings too! And I'm sure you'll know who that special someone is when you see them! Who knows? They could be across this very forest! Love knows no limit nor boundary, am I right? But I guess I really shouldn't say anything about love when I don't have someone to love, myself." He chuckled, shifting his body left in right until he felt comfortable. He sighed with relief,"Finally someone I can talk to about this stuff! Ya'know, not many are interested in love nowadays. Or at least to my knowledge."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Star grinned and looked at him. "I had friends I talked to, only I don't know where they went! But now I can talk to you! And yes, love doesn't! It's super fun to talk to people! Maybe you'll find someone, too!" She said, rolling onto her back. She was still looking at him.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Gusano chuckled, managing to wrap his tail around both of his forelegs. He tilted his head in awe, and couldn't seem to look away from Star's unique scales. It only led him to question everything about her. The only dragons who could even come close as uniquely colorful as her was his tribe, and even then not many consisted of such cosmic colors, like a nebula. "Hey, I'd kinda like to get to know you. I know a great stream nearby with a lot of fish! Wanna go?" He asked playfully.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Star raised her head and held herself up slightly with her wings. She elegantly got up despite her quick and hyper manner. "Sure! I looove fish! Fishies! Let's go!" She said with a smile. She looked over Gusano. He was quite handsome, with his metallic scales and all.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Gusano rubbed his wings against his sides, they still hurt a lot. He sighed and poked Star in the side with his tail, "Mind if we walked? I know it's a bit muddy out im these forests today but my wings took a real beating from that fall.. hehe." He asked shyly. He wasn't good with socializing. He was shy and clumsy and was the first to wake up to do his job, and the last one to sleep.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Star Brilliance nodded and nuzzled his wings, looking over at him. Well, certainly, Gusano. Let's go! And maybe we'll catch a fish that has magical healing powers!" She cried, grabbing his paw in her paw, letting go, and running off with a laugh.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Gusano stumbled onto all fours before laughing. He hasn't really done this kind of thing before. He was always stuck up in his cave reasing his library of scrolls and books, not that he had a problem with it. He shook his head and chased after Star, smiling, "Hey! Wait up! You don't even know where it is or how to get there, haha!"
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Star Brilliance turned around, blinking. A blue-purple-green nebula appeared on her stomach and moved up her shoulders across her face. Oh! Where is it then? Show me the way! I can't wait! I love fish! They're so cute and tasty!" She cried, smiling and hopping up and down slightly in excitement.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Gusano caught up to her. Man, she was fast! He couldn't remember a time he ran like that except as a hatchling! But it was fun though. He ran up to her side and took a breath, lightly panting, "It's past those.. trees.. man, you run fast! You just never run outta energy, huh?" Gusano always loved and preferred fish over mammals. Prey like cattle, bisons, deer, bison, and other stuff were always so.. fatty. It's like all he could taste was blood and fat.. neither tasted very pleasant. However, fish always were meaty creatures. And you technically didn't have to hunt for them.. but rather.. catch them. It's like tag only once you tag your target, they die. It's pretty morbid if it's explained in a playful manner.

Gusano raised a paw, pointing his talon toward the sound of moving water and splashing, "Over there. Those are where your precious fishies are, Star."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Star Brilliance grinned, her eyes focusing on Gusono. "Okay! And no, I don't! It usually takes multiple days! I get my energy from the sun! So I'm fine! At least I think that's what happens! Anyway, let's catch 'em!" She cried, spinning towards the water. She looked down into the water, completely frozen aside from her nebulae patterns moving. She saw a dart of silver leap out of the water and she caught it in herpaw, her claws barely managing to keep it in her grip. It slipped, flopping back into the water with a small splash. She was now covered in water along her chest and facial area. Great. She shoke herself, the water slipping right off of her ebony glistening scales. The dragoness turned and looked at Gusano with her creepy grin, her head tilted slightly. "Having issues! Can you teach me! I'm not so good at this! I've never really caught fish before! I usually just eat rabbits and stuff!" She cried, her wings fanning out in a relaxed stature.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Gusano sat down alongside the stream as he observed Star do her own thing. He watched a fish dive up into the air, right into her paws. But it wiggled out her grasp and plummeted back into the water. He tilted his head at Star and sighed hopelessly, smiling gently, "Let me show you how it's done, Star." He said sarcastically, trying to be the cool one in this feud. He stood next to Star as he watched a few fish swim by. He leaned down so his maw was only inches away from the water. As a fish swam under his maw, he opened it immediately and snapped at the fish. It flopped and twisted and turned, shaking his mouth around but was able to get it to moving around so much. He took his maw out of the water with the fish still struggling in his grip, he then turned over toward Star and winked arrogantly, "And that, my darling, is how you catch a fish. It's all in the teeth.. hehe."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Gusano sat down alongside the stream as he observed Star do her own thing. He watched a fish dive up into the air, right into her paws. But it wiggled out her grasp and plummeted back into the water. He tilted his head at Star and sighed hopelessly, smiling gently, "Let me show you how it's done, Star." He said sarcastically, trying to be the cool one in this feud. He stood next to Star as he watched a few fish swim by. He leaned down so his maw was only inches away from the water. As a fish swam under his maw, he opened it immediately and snapped at the fish. It flopped and twisted and turned, shaking his mouth around but was able to get it to moving around so much. He took his maw out of the water with the fish still struggling in his grip, he then turned over toward Star and winked arrogantly, "And that, my darling, is how you catch a fish. It's all in the teeth.. hehe."
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Star Brilliance watched the dragon catch the silver darts, observing them too, moving through the streaming water. He lowered his maw to the water and snapped one up. The fish eventually gave up, unable to escape from the grip of his sharp teeth. This was quite interesting to watch. "Omigods! Nice job! But I bet I can catch more than you! A lot more! Thank you for teaching me!" She cried, smiling at him with her creepy, shiny grin. She turned towards the water, her bright eyes searching the water. She spotted a group of about three fish swimming closely beside each other. She quickly snapped her jaw into the water, splashes emitting. She managed to catch two fish. This was unintentional. They wriggled in her jaw and one even flopped out of her maw, leaping around on the grass in search of its home element. She gasped and kept the other tightly in her teeth, slamming a paw onto the fish. This did not injure it, merely keep it in one sp
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Gusano raised an eye ridge, with a smirk, "Oh please. Beginner's luck! Let the real master show you how it's done!" He chuckled as he leaned over the water, trying to see through his reflection. His optics followed the numerous fish swimming past. But luckily enough, three swam past, side by side. Taking this glorious opportunity to show off his "master hunting" skills, he opened his mouth wider then usual and snapped at the fish. All three were bunched together in his mouth, shaking continously as he looked over at Star, still smirking, but barely. "It's a loss you can't avoid, Star! You're going up against a experienced "hunter"!"
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:45 pm

The black dragoness looked over at him from the water, after witnessing this. "Don't talk with your mouth open, silly! And nice job! We should go swimming, too! I could use a cool refreshing dip after that run! I mean, who doesn't like swimming? You know?!" She cried, laying the now dead fish on the ground and leaping into the water herself. Her wings fanned out slightly to assist in her swimming. Of course, despite her mainly fire-based abilities, she enjoyed being able to do things with other dragons and getting dirt off of her scales. She swam around in a circle before looking up at Gusano. "Blub! Blub! I'm a fishie! Catch me, Gus!" She cried, diving under water after she giggled. She arose out of the water again, smiling at him.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Roiya Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Gusano swallowed the fish in just a gulp! He, afterwards, jumped right into the stream after Star invited him. He hasn't had this much fun in months! And it's not like Gusano ever complained, it's the fact he's been cooped up in that cavern of his, his eye on a old book or a scroll. He was always a bookworm, and he still is. But it is nice to do something outside other then patrol the borders for once. Who knows? He might do it again.. but he'd, of course, bring his books and scrolls with him. He smildd as he hopped right on top of Star, trying to catch, "Gotcha! I think.. He giggled, splashing water around with the flick of his tail.
Roiya
Roiya
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next