Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sneaking Out (Star) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Sneaking Out (Star) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Sneaking Out (Star)

2 posters

Go down

Sneaking Out (Star) Empty Sneaking Out (Star)

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Just after breakfast, the time when him and his mother where asleep. Of course that wasn't happening for little Keith. Standing outside of their cave Keith stretched his large little hatchling wings and let the wind blow through them. Of course the wind being super strong it knocked the little hatchling back, rolling backwards into the cave and narrowly missing his mothers sleeping form. Keith bit his tongue hard to keep from yelping. It was gonna be hard to fly tonight but he didn't care.

Stretching his wings again he shot off from the cave, flapping his giant wings till he was comfortably in the air. Flying at a steady pace the little 1 foot dragon unsheathed his claws and kept flying. Soon he had reached he and his mothers favorite place, a small little weeping willow tree. He purred and landed on a branch, digging his claws into the branch to stay on.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out (Star) Empty Re: Sneaking Out (Star)

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:54 pm

The black dragoness zooms forward, laughing and doing loops through the air. She most often went out at night, due to the stars. Day, however, was okay, since dragons were most often out then. She notices a blurred hatchling, slowing down to see. She then alights down on the ledge, looking up at him.

"Hello, there!" Star cried, smiling. Her pure white, lit eyes and a sharp-toothed smile is a bit creepy at times, though she means no harm to this small dragon. She adjusts her wings just as a large blue nebula slowly appeared on one wing, moving down.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Keith turned his head as he heard someone's voice. Seeing a black dragoness he growled, charging up a ball of plasma and shooting it at her. His purple plasma balls were about the hottest kind of fire out there. That fire could singe a firewings scales. Of course this was just out of protection that the male had shot one at her. He hissed and stepped back a bit, the sun shinning on his dark black scales, his giant wings up, ready for flight if he had to take off and fly back to his mother.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Star gasped and immediately moved to the side, the plasma narrowly missing her. "Uh... I'm not going to hurt you?" She asked, cocking her head to the side with her eyes shining on him. "Please don't do that again!" She squeaked and stared up at the tree.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Keith growled, his double rowed teeth showing and glinting in the sun. He growled again, even lower in warning. He didn't want her coming any closer. He didn't know what this female was capable of. Hearing her he narrowed his green eyes, the ones that were usually filled with cuteness but now filled with hostility. "Why should I. You where the one who stumbled onto my mothers territory" he said, stepping forward menacingly. He unsheathed his claws even more, the long claws glinting in the son.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Star's night-sky aura shuddered as she gave a sort of light whimper. "Why would you want to fight me? I'm just a star dragon. I just came down to Earth after my tribe was destroyed. I want friends!" She explained and looked at him with sadness, shaking her head.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:16 pm

He snorted at her story "I don't need no sob story. All I said was why shouldn't I hurt you. Give me one actual good reason. Also like I said you came onto my mothers territory without permission" he said with a low growl. This female was getting under his scales but that was probably because of the lack of sleep.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Star made a very, very soft hissing noise that was almost inaudible. "Territory? What tribe is this? And I just..." She whimpered again, then realizing what was going on. "Why can't you just let me be your friend? And my reason is that I don't have a tribe!" She cried and flared her wings in anger, sighing and sitting back down.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Keith heard her hissing and growled louder, stepping forward where they were face to face. The male showed his double rowed, razor sharp teeth with another growl. He wouldn't back down if he had to fight. "Yes territory. My mother, goddess of the moon and stars owns this territory. I would like if you had asked permission to be here, as its not your territory." he said with a snort. The dragon laughed out loud, his laugh echoing the forest "You don't need a tribe to survive. Tribe's are weak. They are dumb and are good for nothing" he said with a lash of his long tail.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Star hissed again. "I am a star dragon too, you know. I'm a rogue as well. Why can't you let me be your friend?" She asked, sighing. She shook herself and looked at the small male.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"My mother is a goddess you little twat!" he said with a snarl, his nostrils flaring in anger as the female said that. She was nothing like his mother. His mother was strong and powerful, she was weak. Shaking his head the black male growled "I don't care if you are a rouge. I don't need friends" he said, his tail lashing around in anger to go around his paws. (He will be her friend just has a really angry side with strangers)
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 pm

"Excuuuuseee me?" She hissed and stared at him, white eyes literally flashing. "And you do need friends. Who are you going to talk to? Play with?" She asked and sighed again, closing her eyes with some light still shining through.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Keith smirked at her, his eyes not showing a hint of emotion. "You heard me twat. My mother is a goddess. She is much stronger, better, cooler and more amazing than you" he said, putting emphasis on the 'you'. He laughed again, his laugh echoing through the forest for the second time. "I don't need to Play with anyone" he spat and added "And I can talk to my mother" he said with a knowing sneer.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 pm

The black dragoness rolled her shining eyes, shaking her head. "You're going to want friends eventually." Star stated plainly, staring at the small hatchling. "And don't call me that." She hissed.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down