Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Crossing through Dimensions (Open for All) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Crossing through Dimensions (Open for All) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Crossing through Dimensions (Open for All)

Go down

Crossing through Dimensions (Open for All) Empty Crossing through Dimensions (Open for All)

Post by Kog'Maw Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:38 am

The Void...a place that cannot be described by any words known to men. The only thing that would come anywhere to close to it would be madness...a place without sound, without light. A place where the rules of physics do not apply. It is nothing but a vast space of nothingness. But even in this nothingness exist beings, beings of indescribable horror: The Voidborn. Voidborns are, inside the Void, beings of pure energy, similar to wild beasts in comparison. They aren't sentient, they aren't self-aware. All they do is consume...consume and spread the Void.

But not I, I am different. I am sentient, I am self-aware. I do no longer carry on the "Will of the Void", I have my own plans. I was once like these beings, but the more I consumed, the more I learned. Learned about me, about the Void...and finally, I became sentient, aware of everything around me. I realized that I do no longer belong into the Void, but rather I should travel to different worlds and learn...for knowledge is all that's important in existence.

I have traveled to many worlds, have witnessed many races rise and fall, I have learned many things...but I am not finished. I will never be finished for there are always things I won't know...things I won't understand.

I traveled through the Void once again, this space becoming nothing more than a station to pass through. I know everything there is to know of this place, there won't be anything left for me to learn of this place. Everywhere around me were other Voidborns, those who just exist to consume...so primal, so brute...just plain dumb. I, on the other hand, I didn't stay, I didn't risk losing all knowledge I obtained to the Void...
I felt a portal opening, a portal which would lead me out of this place, back into another world where my quest for knowledge would continue. I moved towards the portal, leaving the Void behind, for now.

As I exited the portal, I got instantly flooded by my once again newly acquired senses. Light was blinding my eyes, I could feel the wind brushing past me, I sensed the smell of grass beneath my feet, I heard the birds tweeting. Instantly, I sent a pulse of energy through my body, analyzing it immediately.
Analyzing body structure...analysis complete. The dominant species of this world is the reptilian one, more precisely the dragonic. Looking out for inhabitants of this world to analyze social behavior...

With that, I slowly moved around, testing my new appendages as well as looking forward to meeting any dragon that would find me.
Kog'Maw
Kog'Maw

Back to top Go down