Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Vote_lcapA Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Voting_barA Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann)

2 posters

Go down

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Empty A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann)

Post by Shao Nevikaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Shao was roaming the forests as usual, keeping clear from other life as much as possible since he didn't know much of anything, he feared something huge and horrific would jump out at him. Maybe the RNU would be searching for him; he didn't know, so he stood low as he walked about before sitting on his haunches, clawing at the black and silver chrome collar, it had a flickered port on the back and the RNU flag engraved on the side..
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat
Location : Eastern Oceans of Pyyria, North East of the Seawing Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Empty Re: A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann)

Post by Shyann Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 am

Shyann was wandering around in the forest, not her usual thing to do, but since it was such a peaceful day, why not? She settled near a big tree. It had plenty of shade and the base of the tree was easy to rest at. Shyann closed her eyes and rested. Then, after a few minutes, she heard a rustle in the bush. She got up quickly, looking around for an enemy. Then she saw a blue, sea dragon, also wandering around. Shyann realized that he was not an enemy, but didn't lose her gaurd, just in case he was one in disguise. Even though she was still on her gaurd, Shyann greeted him cheerfully, just like any other people would greet her, "Hi! My name is Shyann! A SkyWing tracker! What's you're name?" She went up closer to him and finally losing her gaurd, hoping that she had met a new friend.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann) Empty Re: A Meeting With a SkyWing (Private W/ Shyann)

Post by Shao Nevikaar Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Shao siting about enjoying the breeze of the forest he then hopped back into a defensive position with a growl at the unsuspected dragon. His eyes flashed red as he locked onto the dragon and started scanning her. Seeing no threat he shook his head and sit on his haunches, his eyes turning normal. Shao simply smiled and responded "Hello there...I'm Shao Nevikaar, Valkyrian Dragon, Republic citizen....Or a 'Seawing' as you dragons call it....It's nice to meet you Shyann.." Shao said looking down at her with a smile.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 am

Shyann also realized that he had tensed up when she went up to him. Then after realizing that Shyann was not a enemy, he also calmed down. "He sort of has the same personality as me!" She told herself, starting to feel happy to almost make a friend with this personality. "Oh! A SeaWing! That's cool Shao. I don't know what it's like being in the water, for I am a SkyWing, but can you take me to your seas to let me see what it's like? I've always wanted to try, but nobody was with me.. Anyways, you wanna?" The little sky dragon waited for an answer from Shao.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Shao smiled and listened to Shyann as she explained how she always wanted to try being on water. She then asked him if he wanted to help her experience such activity. Why not? He liked helping others out, Shao nodded "Sure i'll take you out into the water. The coast line is just that way" he said looking to his left before heading there "Come on." he said as he eventually made it to the beach. Shao looked at the skywing "Well you want to be on my back or something?" he asked.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Shyann and Shao went to the coastal line and the SkyWing was feeling a bit of a breeze. She shivered. Her family had died from being in the sea and meeting a monster so she was a bit worried. "Promise me you'll stay with me." She decided to tell him the truth. "Long ago Shao, my parents and my older brother went out into the sea and was killed by a sea monster. They were swept up onto shore and were..dead." Then she answered his question, "Sure, I'll be on your back, if it's okay with you. I am the tiniest dragon of all the tribe. And I can hold my breath underwater for a long time. So don't worry." Then, the two dragons went out into the sea.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 pm

The Seawing looked at the beach and flowing waves that splashed back and forth. Hearing the skywing shao nodded "I Promise." Hearing her tragedy he drooped his head a bit and lowered his head "Sorry to hear that Shyann..." he said before nodding at her comment, once she climbed on his head he went out into the water and started swimming above the surface of the water and not below. Swimming out farther past where the waves splashed in his face. Making sure Shyann was above water "How does it feel?" he asked swimming about.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Shyann was glad to meet a friend who cared for her feelings. When she was a rogue, nobody cared for her. The two went into the water and was now really deep. She was good at swimming and could hold her breath for a long time, but was naturally scared of water. "It's great in here Shao. The water is pretty and the water also seems calm. I'm gonna get off of your back, so I can test out the salt water ok?" Shyann got off Shao's back and went into the water. "Wow, it's so calm.. Wanna do something in here?"
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Shao swam about making sure Shyann didn't drown or anything, he floated in place looking around. Shao then shrugged at her question not knowing anything of activity involving water other then his naval training "I don't really know what dragons do for fun...I mostly only know the water is for naval warfare.." he said swimming about near shyann.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Shyann noticed that Shao was making sure that she would not drown. "Looks like he's making sure that nothing happens to me.." She told herself, with a little happiness. It's been a long time since she felt this way. "Hmm.. Alright Shao. Why don't we have a race back to the beach and we can talk?" Without waiting for an answer, the little SkyWing took off at a decent speed. She knew that most likely she would not beat him, for he was a SeaWing. "Come on Shao!" She called.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Shao hearing the skywing offer and race he smiled with a nod before racing her, however he lowered his speed to be slower then her. For two reasons; One he promised he wouldn't leave her and he didn't want her drowning if he went ahead. So he simply acted as if he was so for a seawing. Until reaching shore he sat on his haunches "That was fun, is there something you wanted to speak about?" he asked with a smile.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

The race had started, but after a while she was bored, so they both slowed down. Then, they reached the beach and Shyann shook all the water off herself. "Being in the water is a lot of fun! We should do it again sometimes, Shao. Anyways, let's see.. where do you come from? Like I told you about myself. I would like to know you a bit better!"
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Shao listened to shyann and nodded before tilting his head from the question. Shao shifted a bit "Well, i am from planet Masan, the republic of nightclaw union. I was created in a biological test facility underground and raised there my entire life. I Was taught nothing but war and killing, combat and military maneuvers...When i found out all they wanted me for was for murder of millions of innocent women and children, i escaped and teleported from my planet to here...A week later i met you." Shao said
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Shyann listened carfully at Shao's story. "Seems like it was a tough time for him." The SkyWing told Shao, "I'm glad that you escaped the place. I'm glad that I met a friend who cares for others. Anyways, I told you part of my history." Then Shyann told the beginning, "I was the first borned. My mother then had a boy. We named him Tyler. We were so close to each other. We were carefree also. Then, one day, he wanted to go out into the sea. I stayed; I was still afraid of water. Then, that's how their life ended. I ended up as a rogue. Later, I joined the SkyWings. And that's it." Shyann told Shao.
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shao Nevikaar Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Shao nodded with a smile on her gratitude before listening to her story, still feeling bad about her loss of her parents. Shyann seemed to have had little to do over the course of time. Aswell as him, though no matter atleast they were alive is what counts. Shao looked about "What now?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
Shao Nevikaar
Shao Nevikaar

Male Virgo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyann Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Shyann finished her story and looked at Shao. Then she answered his question, "You wanna take a walk in the forest?" She got up and looked at Shao. "Come on!" She entered the forest waiting for Shao when suddenly she saw a random poisonous animal in front of her. Shyann didn't know what it was so she called Shao, "Shao! Hurry and come!"
Shyann
Shyann
SkyWing Tracker
SkyWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down