Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Gone Missing - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Gone Missing

+19
Rayla
Elkas
Neru
Tenebris
*Gorthalon
Natrix
Apollo
Jupiter
Jadespine
Frostflare
Coaxoch
AuSurath
Adra
Sheildwing the Strong
Equinox
Aera
Arkhor
Barracuda
Shiningwater
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gone Missing - Page 2 Empty Gone Missing

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Plot
Dragons were going missing.
It was now common knowledge.
No tribe was unaffected. There were dragons going missing from every tribe, and everyone was on edge. No one would be surprised if war broke out. Every tribe was suspecting each other, and no one trusted anyone from outside their own tribe. Even rogues were going missing and were more untrusting than usual.
But there was no hard evidence whatsoever. No one knew who was responsible, but there were rumors that put every tribe on the suspect list.
The Lightwings had them trapped in the Jungle.
The Firewings burned them in the volcanoes.
The Nightwings had left them in the forest in their territory to die.
The Seawings drowned them.
The Earthwings had lured them into the tunnels and hadn't let them out.
The Icewings had left them to freeze in the cold.
No one suspected the real criminals.

The Humans (No dragon is aware of this for a little bit of the topic)
The humans have been capturing dragons. And they disappear without a trace. Why they are capturing them? You decide. Whatever it is, it's not good.
Weapons: Electricity/Stun guns, basic/old guns with gunpowder, arrows, chains, metal cages, nets, electrified nets, some sort of sleep stuff (darts, needs to be eaten, etc.), Harpoon-like things.
Armor: Very, very basic. Slightly heat resistant, but nothing huge. Weak armor.
Transportation: Basic. Wagons.
Hideout: Caves in mountains outside all territories. Near Earthwings.

Your Roles
You can RP as more than one of your characters.
You can RP as a captured dragon or a free dragon, and part of the rescue party later. You could also have a dragon who gets away, but please don't do that early on.
You can-if you want-RP as a human. Please specify in your first post who you are RPing as, if not whether they are captured or not (you can) or at least make it clear. You can do it on different accounts, or the same post with a clear difference in characters.
Please make your posts somewhat longer, so that they keep the plot going.

My posts
((I might RP as others later on too. But definitely))
The feathered dragoness made her way quietly through the air, as quiet as she could. The tribes had been very, very on edge lately. She was no different. She flapped again, trying to keep her feathers quiet to avoid detection from any others who may be near. She was in the heart of her territory, but even there no one was safe. Rumor had it that dragons would sometimes disappear from outside their own palace. She was a ways away, too far to be heard, but there was no prey near the palace. In her claws were a few deer and birds. Asaya looked around warily, trying to keep her eyes everywhere at once. And she failed to look down.
She roared loudly in pain as something shot through her left wing, near the tip, but still in the muscular part. She screech and dropped the prey in her claws, and instinctively lit on fire. Whatever it was immediately disintegrated, and she wheeled, trying to get back to the palace, blowing caution to the wind and trying to get back as fast as possible, made very, very difficult by the pain her left wing, forcing her flight to veer in jagged directions as she limped through the air. Something whistled behind her, and she twisted, trying to see what it was. Something clamped her wings to her side, forcing them to fold, and she shrieked as electricity blasted through whatever it was holding her, and she blacked out, careening towards the ground, and crashing hard through the trees before coming to a stop, completely limp.

Shine paced the palace anxiously. She knew of the rumors. As Healer, she wanted to remain neutral, as leader, she needed to remain wary of everyone. It was a very difficult duel job. Some of her guardians had gone missing on patrol, and some of her trackers while hunting. And some had gone missing while on a relaxing swim or flight. It was very, very nerve wracking. She swallowed and turned hopefully as a palace runner came up to her. "Anothrr tracker missing, Shine." Her hopes dropped to her feet and she looked away.
She sighed. "Don't tell anyone. We can't have them getting panicked" she answered, her heart wrenching at her painfully.
The runner nodded and returned to his post as Shine sat down. "What kind of healer and leader am I if I can't even keep track of my tribes..."
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Gone Missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gone Missing

Post by Jupiter Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 am

(OOC: I'm guessing anyone can join?)

"Alright lads, bring it in!" yelled a repulsive human to his colleagues. With shackles on his neck, legs and tail and wings, a huge, golden dragon was dragged into this small space. His name was Jupiter, a dragon who was captured on his way to the FireWings territory. He'd spent half of his life battling Dragon Slayers, but they caught him this time.

The one thing they didn't shackle, however, was his jaws. He bellowed loud and clear, before exhaling a hot jet of flame at the horrible men. Somehow, they moved out of the way. Odd.

Jupiter found himself locked up in a cage. Brilliant. he thought. He looked at the dragons around him. They are clearly very good at their job, and, this clearly explains the missing dragons. he said to himself.
Jupiter
Jupiter
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:53 am

// Don't have a Firewing char atm, can always be a general Guardian //

Ark nodded and replied "Fair enough.. I will head to the other tribes, first the Earthwings" as he watched Shine take her leave he decided to check on his family really quick. As he found the others at the den, he noticed most of his kids where playing and Ocean watching them. Creeping over to Ocean he whispered "Keep an eye on them, Its Humans who are behind it. Don't leave the palace they have traps on the shoreline. I have to go inform some of the tribes, hopefully I shouldn't be too long" giving her a smile he didn't take any longer. As he exited he chose to teleport to a large lake close to Earthwing territories. Letting out a sigh he took flight towards the Earthwing's palace.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:09 am

About 10 minutes after Jupiter had arrived, another FireWing was dragged into the cave. He was red and unconscious. Apollo was placed into a cage beside Jupiter.

"Apollo?"
Apollo
Apollo
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 am

(Onto Keroro!)

Keroro herd a strange sound. He quickly looked around hoping that cosmos had come to help him, and didn't see his large body. This had frightened him, for all he knew the thieves could be here to take him away in a breath. The dense fog surrounded the world around him. He gave out a loud growl, and starred at the entrance of the cave.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 am

((True.))
Shine finally entered Firewing territory, and was almost immediately tackled by what must've been a new guardian. "HA! I CAUGHT YOU THIS TIME, MURDERER!" He shrieked, effectively pinning the small Seawing on her back. "I knew you Seawings were behind all this! And now I caught one red-pawed!" He crowed.
You remind me a ridiculous amount of Volcanis. "Please! You're making a mistake! I came here to warn Shadowfire! Even if I could speak to Coax I-"
"You're asking to see our healer and leader? HAH! No way am I letting a stupid Seawing fool me!"
Shine finally lost her temper. And that takes a lot of skill. "You idiot!" She snarled, slapping him soundly with a webbed paw. It was rather powerful, considering her stocky legs. "I'm Shiningwater, Seawing Healer and Leader! I've come here to warn your tribe about who's behind the kidnappings!" She spat, glaring at the guardian.
She seemed to get through to him, and he immediately huffed. "Fine." He led her nearby, before Shine froze next to a carefully arranged pile of herbs. The guardian looked back at her, rolling his eyes.
"They took Coax. No, wait, she gave herself up." Her eyes widened and she looked up. "Tell ShadowFire that it's the humans. Humans are kidnapping dragons. We saw them take our Vulcan, and now they have your healer." She whirled. "I have to go to the other tribes!"

Vale looked up again. Almost directly across from her was a Seawing. She must've been the vulcan, as she was almost completely covered in armor, aside from one rather large hole. She snorted and looked away, before she had an idea. She managed to reach through the bars and picked up a rather large rock with her hand-like paws. She scratched on it with her claw, crudely writing out a message. The name's Vale. Lightwing Vulcan. If we can get these chains off my muxxle-or even loosen them enough to open my mouth-I can get us all out of here. Easily. She then looked over at the other vulcan and hissed, trying to catch her attention, before sliding the rock over the floor to the other cage.

Asaya went to sleep.
((So I can stop RPing her as well. She's not doing anything right now.))
((And I forgot to say, Cuda, that makes sense. We could probably do that.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adra Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 am

((XD I wasn't sure how to respond for Wisp when Frosty did. Sorry I'm a bit late.))

Finally, as the FireWing fell asleep, Wisp quieted down, looking around her fearfully. The ice layer on her was still melting, and she wasn't sure how to cool herself back down if she couldn't use her breath attack. She looked around her for another IceWing, but she still seemed to be the only one. Sighing inwardly, Wisp began to lay down best she could, her whiplike tail curling forward, just in case any more humans were stupid enough to approach her. She noticed that the large LightWing and another tribe's Vulcan seemed to be looking at one another. Were they planning something? She certainly hoped they were. She was tired of waiting here.

Landing on the ground in a clearing, Hikari sighed. He'd been searching for the missing LightWing (s) for most of the day, but had yet to fin anything. At least the leaders were still unharmed. The back of his mind was also worrying about the EarthWing he'd met, Jadespine, but he knew there was no way he had enough time to go check on her. He could simply hope the humans hadn't caught her as well. Shaking his head, Hikari opened his wings once more, crouching down and taking to the air, letting out a roar, in hope any dragon would respond.

((Adding Hikari in as a searcher. I'd add more, but I feel like Adra and Neru couldn't do much unless you want another captured SeaWing and/or StarWing.))
Adra
Adra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Natrix Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 am

(OOC: Can't be bothered changing accounts. Might bring in another chara. xD)

Jupiter let off a loud rumbling noise, as fire leaped out of his closed jaws. He was trying to melt the chains bu heating himself up, but that was impossible, only Apollo would be able to do that, and, he was laid on the floor beside him.

He spotted the rock, being shared between the two dragons near him. I could melt this whole cave, show me the note!!!! he screamed in his head.
Natrix
Natrix
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by *Gorthalon Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:22 pm

(can I join please?)
Very Happy Very Happy
*Gorthalon
*Gorthalon

Male Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:38 pm

((Of course! The topic's open to everyone! No need to ask! Smile))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by *Gorthalon Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:50 pm

(thank you Very Happy Very Happy )
The black dragon flew over the landscape searching for some of the missing dragons he kept hearing about...
*roars out to any missing dragons*
*Gorthalon
*Gorthalon

Male Gemini Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:10 am

(bump)
I don't know what to post.

Dovewing cried for help as humans had thrown their nets, chains, and ropes onto her. She couldn't see, her hearing was off by the bangs of the chains. She howled, and screamed as the metal pinched at her skin. Nobody was coming to save her.... at least that's what she thought. (HINT HINT! Somebody come save her or try to!)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

((Nuuu! Join meh in teh caves!))
((This needs to be bumped. Thank you. CUDA ANSWER VALE! Dun leave my vulcan hanging! She could step on you! Razz

Vale turned irritably to the Firewing and hissed. She held respect for Firewings, and actually rather like them, but she wasn't in the mood. She then turned back to the Seawing across from her and snorted, trying to get her attention and get her to look at the rock. She was dying to get away, and needed a plan and help. Who better than a fellow vulcan?

Shine sprinted through the woods, heading for the Earthwings territory. There was a chance that they would know what was going on, as they seemed to know their way around Pyrria well, and could possibly tell her if they knew where all her trackers were disappearing to, and where all the others had gone.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:44 pm

((Just think I'll jump in, haha))
Tenebris was laid in a small clearing within the corrupted woods surrounding the NightWing territories, his neck arched as he stared up at the stars contemplating inner thoughts to himself, out of pure lack of interests, his clawed right hand digs his index claw into the dirt drawing patterns. As the moon reflects upon the onyx scales of his hide basking in its light, his moment of peaceful solitude is broken as his neck turns violently to his right as his cold metallic gaze fixates upon the treeline, something moved… Perhaps it was game, yet no animal would be foolish enough to venture this close to the scent of a Dragon, but a thought then crossed his mind, perhaps he was the foolish one, it was well known now of the current disappearances but those were mundane affairs which didn’t trouble him, those were have been captured from his Tribe only had there own incompetence to blame, yet his eyes never falters from the spot, another moment followed soon after. Standing on all fours, he spread out his whole wingspan, standing ever domineering and arrogant before calling out “Show yourself, I know you’re there… There is no need in being modest”, as his well cultured voice left his mouth only silence was his reward, with a small irritated animalistic growl he stepped forward to where the movements on the various intervals were coming.
Without any other warning a white flash blurred his vision as musket fire came from the dark forest, the pain was harsh and quick, piercing through the muscle on his left shoulder, with a roar of pain Tenebris used his weight to propel himself off the ground as his impressive wings began to beat, although before his altitude could even raise him above the tree line, two harpoon like devices broke from the lurking darkness of the forest, one smashing into the right limb of his wing, while the other slightly misses, the shock hits Tenebris hard as he glares downwards to seek vengeance and retribution. Looking down below him he begins to see the creatures whom began their relentless assault, Humans… Before any action could be then taken a series of darts shot forth towards Tenebris and before anything could be done he knew his efforts would be futile. Crashing down upon the floor the figures surrounding him began to lose shape as they began to consume his vision as it began to falter, before all he knew was darkness, falling unconscious.
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 pm

((Sorry, I have responded.))

Cuda looked at the note. She thought for a minuet, then scribbled her own note on another rock. I would need to think about how to do that. But if we do get out I'm grabbing my sword. Cuda slid the stone to Vale, and then an idea struck her. She knew her sword was far too big to cut the chains, but if she used a knife... Hold that thought. I'm going to make a knife. Cuda wrote on another stone. She slid this one to Vale and started making her knife. It would be a crude stone knife, but it would do. She kept working, this would take a while. She wasn't even sure it would work but it was worth a try.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Vale looked down at the rock intently, pondering, then jumped as another slid into view. She managed a grin through the shackles, and managed to lock eyes with the other Vulcan before passing another stone over. My paws are a bit like the ones the humans have. I might be able to break the chains or bars just using a rock. i can hold it, and I think I'm strong enough. Have to wait till no humans can see me though. She then turned to look around her, searching for a stone that was sharp enough to scratch the metal she was trapped in, but blunt enough that enough force could be used to bend the bars as well without the edge shattering. She ran her more-thumb-like finger over the edges of multiple stones, before finding one that suited her needs. It was a few feet tall. Three or four, and plenty big enough. She tucked it under ehr wing and settled down to wait until the humans fell asleep. then another thought struck her, and she scribbled another note. I might be able to break the bars, but if there's a guard it won't work. Can you spread word to try and kill the guard should it be near you? I'll spread it around as well. She slid the rock over the ground-nearly squashing a human-before scribbling notes on multiple other rocks an passing them around. If there's a guard near you, kill him when the rest of the humans go to sleep. We're busting out.

The man's eyes narrowed as he saw multiple stones being slid across the floor, but he thought nothing of it. Dragons were mindless animals. It was just strange. But no different than a wildcat tossing a mouse in the air while it was still alive. He shrugged it off and smirked as another black dragon(Tenebris) was pulled in and chained to the floor in a cage. Things were going perfectly. There'd be more than enough parts to make a fortune. Ten fortunes. ((Credit to Barracuda for the human's motives.))
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Barracuda Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Cuda looked at the note and thought for a moment, then she took her make-shift knife and looked it over. Grinning, she scribbled a note to Vale, We should only attack the guards when we are all ready. She waited a few minuets, then scribbled the note on some other rocks and passed it around. She hoped this would work.

Scourge received a strange note from a large Lightwing. Apparently she wanted him to kill the guard near him. He was about to do so when he saw a second note, this one from an armored Seawing telling him to wait till all were ready. Although he wanted to get revenge, it was good advice in case the humans thought back, he would wait till the others were ready, then attack.
Barracuda
Barracuda
SeaWing Vulcan
SeaWing Vulcan

Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Crouching down, Wisp watched the ther dragon's exchange quietly. They seemed to be writing notes, she wasn't sure. Should I contact one of them? the thought occurred to her suddenly, and her eyes widened at the thought of it. She tended by to use her telepathy often, considering not many dragons seemed to care for it, and she'd never had all that many dragons to speak to, anyway. Was it a good idea? Looking around at the other dragons, most of whom were passed out or struggling to free themselves, Wisp made an internal decision. If she could help using her ability, she would. She could only hope she didn't get attacked for it or something worse. She cleared her throat in a growling sound, then found a smile come to her. As if she were going to actually speak! Shaking her head, Wisp planted her eyes on the dragon who seemed to have initiated everything: Vale. Focusing only on him, she extended her mind, feeling until she came in contact with the other dragon's. She then sent a message, only a few words, hopefully enough that he wouldn't jump too much. Do you have a plan to get out of here?

When no response to his roar came, Hikari sighed, but shook his head and continued flying, hoping to come across another dragon anyway. Making his way towards the edge of LightWing territory, he heard a rustling below and his eyes widened. He dropped in the closest space wide enough for his wings, and looked around, his head tipped a bit to the side. "Hello?" He called carefully, squinting into the bushes. "Is somebody there?" The trees were quiet for a moment, ten he heard a strange sound he hadn't heard in a long while: humans. A group of them burst out of the bushes without warning, brandishing a number of strange contraptions. Before he could move, a number of darts flew at him. Many missed, though two stick into a cinch in his scales on his shoulder. Roaring defiantly, Hikari rose on his back legs, spreading his wings and swinging his tail forward, bowling over many of the humans and cutting a few on his poisonous spike. Before they could recover, he took to the air, a whoosh the only sound heard as he took to the sky, flying as high as he could possibly go before pausing, panting heavily. Humans? Humans were attacking dragons?
Neru
Neru

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:33 pm

((Vale's a her. XD))
The dragoness jumped as a voice suddenly echoed in her head, and she grumbled irritably as she hit her head on the ceiling abover her. She hissed and looked around, trying to figure out who was talking to her and how. Her gaze settled in a small icewing, who was staring at her with an odd intensity. First, don;t ever do that again. Second, yes. Hopefully. If it works, we'll all be free by dawn. The only thing you need t know is that if there's a guard near you when we're ready and it's night, kill him. The Seawing in armor and I will take care of the rest. She answered, unnerved by the communication. She then looked around. Most dragons appeared to have been impressed an eager to follow through, the Feathered one having woken up as a rock crashed into her cage. She grinned. Stupid humans. She thought happily to herself.
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaxoch Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Coaxoch's eyes opened slowly, twitching back and forth to scan her surroundings before she revealed that she was awake. As soon as she confirmed that none of the humans were paying her any attention, she lifted her head to see what dragons were already taken. She saw an IceWing, FireWing, SeaWing, and a LightWing, all in different imprisonment situations. The chained down FireWing, whom she determined was Asaya, kept flaring up in flames, attempting to melt the metal. Her trained healer eyes also caught the fact that the heat was bugging the little IceWing. The LightWing and the SeaWing, whom she recognized as the cold dragoness from the border encounter, seemed to be plotting in the cages right next to each other.
 Coaxoch had simply landed next to a group of dragon trappers that were  already preoccupied with another dragon. The humans seemed stunned that she had been stupid enough just to walk right up to them. She astonished them more by actually sitting down and spreading out her wings to show surrender. One of them recovered from the shock and shot her with a tranquilizer. After that, she practically climbed on their transportation device. The humans almost fell over in giddy delight. The dragon surrendered!
 Suddenly, a bell went off in the Dragon Holding area and the humans began to leave for the night.
 Coax noticed immediately that she wasn't in a cage or chained down as the rest of them were. She was held the the wall with a simple steel collar and a length of chain. It seemed as though the surrender had the desired effect upon the humans and had given them a false sense of security about the the ability or will to escape that their new prisoner possessed. After the last of the humans had filed out, and the door was shut and locked, Coax easily jerked the chain from the wall and set about making sure everyone was ok.
"Ok, first and foremost," she shouted to the dragons in the compound. "We're not going to panic! Secondly, are their any dragons who are hurt in here? And, lastly, are there any hatchlings in here?
Coaxoch
Coaxoch
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:12 pm

(Does that mean they are gonna cut me for limbs too? owo )
AuSurath saw commotion going on around him, and heard a loud scraping noises as things were slide and marked across the floor.  His mind was still fuzzy, a small bump forming along the side of his head.  He was lucky that whatever struck him had missed his temple, as he would have died had it been struck.  Feeling the strength in his legs fail, he slumped against the side of the cage, falling under a dizzy haze.  It was some time later to when he awoke, a dreadful headache plaguing his small body.  He startled as he noticed that he was stuck in something small, not warm like his mothers paws in a tight embrace.  Hearing and smelling the other dragons, he cowered to the back of his tiny cage, trying to curl himself in a small ball.  Hearing a ping, he peaked his head out from under his flank so that one eye could see, and seeing a large, orange dragoness, he shut his eyes and tried to remain silent, not wanting to draw any attention to himself, yet at the same time wanting to go find his mommy.
AuSurath
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Wisp lifted her head slightly at the reproach in her voice, but nodded sadly. Got it, she replied somewhat dejectedly, turning to look around at the room, leaning away from Asaya best she could. She spotted a little black figure in a cage across the cavern from her, and her eyes narrowed sympathetically. A hatchling! Poor thing, it was probably scared half to death... When Coaxoch spoke, she lifted her head, her eyes widening. The chains hanging from her head and body jangled as she did so. The muzzle was still restricting her voice on the matter, so she responded using her mind, hoping lost dragons would assume it was her speaking aloud. She projected her thoughts to all of the dragons this time, her green gaze worried. If it gets much hotter in here, I'll be in trouble, considering I'm already melting. There's a little hatchling in the cage across from me though, I think. I can't tell if it's hurt of not though.

Hikari flew in high circles, wondering what to do. Tell his leaders? Or should he hurry and warn the other tribes first? Hikari's body tipped to the side as he circled once more, his gaze showing worry. He didn't want to be unloyal to the LightWings, but this concerned all of the tribes, not just the LightWings.... His eyes widened when it hit him. A god or goddess! They would know what to do if he brought this information to them, wouldn't they? They must! The only problem was, where to find them? Another circle was completed as Hikari went back to thinking, his gaze narrowed.
Neru
Neru

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:10 am

Tenebris awakened back into consciousness perhaps from the bell or the various activity from the other captive Dragons, a slight shudder made it all to apparent that he was chained to the floor. Releasing a small growl, the most grievous wounds were that to his Pride, his gaze then narrowed as he manoeuvred his neck to examine his surroundings and his now fellow captives. The thoughts crossed his mind of his own incompetence and the grudging feeling that it was the insufferable Humans which could have done this, maintaining his silence he fixated his gaze upon each of the Dragons, varying in their Tribe he released another small grunt of frustration as the only other NightWing was nothing more than a hatchling, useless. Clearly the others were planning something but for now it was more beneficial to simply watch and sustain the quiet, Tenebris has no intention to falter his life if this attempted break out wasn't successful, but if it was and he could prolong himself he’d aid, though at the moment Tenebris continues to calculate his options awaiting until success is assured.

Last edited by Tenebris on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tenebris
Tenebris
Archon of the Nightwings

Male Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:26 am

(Short post.)
He awoke, and sat up. Only a cage separated him from the others. "Coaxoch?" he called out, recalling her name from their previous meeting. His chest glowed brightly, providing extra light for the dragons around him. A rock stood below him. Kill someone. Hold on, don't. they practically said in his mind. His stomach rumbled loudly.

The humans had the decency to feed them, and a cow was laid inside of his cage. "This all I have to eat?" he whined, and looked to the melting IceWing. For once in his life, he felt a twang of pity for an IceWing.
Apollo
Apollo
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm

• Vale's eyes widened as the Firewing near her broke free and started barking orders. Her eyes narrowed at this, but she didn't protest. They had a start. She scrawled something on a small rock-to her, as to not be too large for the dragoness, as Vale was likely the largest dragon here. She then slid it across the floor until it was resting in front of the dragoness. f you can get the chains off my muzzle, I canget everyone in here free in a few minutes. Don't worry about burning me. Just get the loop loosened and I can get it off. She then turned her attention to the rock she had kept and slammed it harshly against the bars of her cage. It bent ever so slightly with a massive clang, and she paused, turning her attention to the place the humans had gone to and-seeing no commotion-slammed the rock against it again, slowly bending the metal, and trying to open enough room for her wide body. Which was going to take a while if she couldn't melt it.

Asaya looked up in surprise as she recognized her fellow Firewing, Coax, and managed a grin under the muzzle, flaring up again and slamming her burning feathers against the wall, trying to get free again.

Shine was running towards the Lightwings. She hadn't seen any Earthwings whatsoever, and hadn't wasted time waiting. Instead, she went to warn another tribe, and she slid to a stop when she noticed a Lightwing above her, and realized she must've entered Lightwing territory. She looked up and roared loudly, trying to catch the circling dragon's attention. "Hey! I need to talk to you!"
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elkas Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Cuda took her stone knife and started hacking her chains. Then she stopped, noticing that the lightwing was actually bending the bars. Cuda did the same. It would not matter if she broke her chains but there was no easy escape route. One human saw her and started to open it's mouth. She flung her crude stone knife across the room, right into it's chest. She watched as the Firewing started barking orders, and started to give some orders of her own. "I need my sword now. It has a black hilt with green symbols and a sapphire blade. Get it to me, NOW. Unlock all the cages while you're at it, and find out where we are while you're at it." Cuda said. She then resumed smashing the bars.
Elkas
Elkas
LightWing Hatchling
LightWing Hatchling

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next