Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Today at 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Vote_lcapAchievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Voting_barAchievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 4

Post by FrostFire Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:18 pm

This story is rated M for Mature. Viewer discretion is advised.
V/G - Violence/Gore
SL - Strong Language
_________________________________________________________________________________

"I HATE being cold!"

The chilling wind immediately blew into Amy's face after her outburst, making her growl as her body shivered from the cold. If there was one thing her body could never get used to it was cold weather, it was sort of like a major weakness for her. Right now it was making her body shiver constantly, as well as annoy her to no end. The fear and adrenaline she had early after the encounter with the thug and Bonnie made her forget about the cold for a short while.

Now all she could do to try and forget the cold was to think of someplace warm. "My room. Blankets. Bed and pillow. Jacuzzi. Florida. Hawaii. Lava. Goddamnit I hate the cold!" she shouted, partly glad that she was alone.

She began walking faster, hoping it would help her get warm and not really paying attention to where she was going. /Think think think! Get your mind off the cold and think of something else! Like Bonnie.../ The memory of seeing Bonnie was still fresh in her mind and just that alone made the fear come back again. /If he's here in Arkham City...then there should be no doubt that the others are here as well.../ the thought was less than comforting.

Amy suddenly stopped walking, going over the thoughts in her head. "Wait a minute...if the others are here too...then where and how are they going to stuff people into the costumes?" she asked herself. "And where are they hiding at? I'm surprised I haven't run into Freddy by now with the luck I'm having tonight."

Suddenly as if answering her question Freddy's deep and spine chilling laughter echoed just behind her. It wasn't too loud but it was enough for Amy to hear it, giving her goosebumps and making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. And if that wasn't enough, Freddy's death music began to play, playing loudly close to where she was standing.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear..." she whispered, taking off in a sprint. Another laugh was heard and this time it was a lot more closer. "Fuck me running!" she muttered, her eyes searching for a place to hide.

Fortunately for Amy she spotted a building that seemed like a perfect place to hide at just a few feet away from her up ahead. She could also see a few human figures walking around outside the front, giving her hope that they could possibly help her. Safety and salvation was just a couple feet away from her. Until she got close enough to see the building clearly.

Amy's luck had went from bad to worse in just an hour of being trapped in this hell hole. The building she had her sights on was surrounded by water, no doubt too deep to just walk across and freezing cold. There were a couple boats in the water but they seemed to just sit in their spot, floating as the waves crashed against them. Amy could see no possible way of making it over to the building.

The melodic song of death played again. Louder than before and much closer.

To her, she only saw one choice as she stared at the murky water in front of her. "Fuck it. I'd rather freeze to death than be stuffed in some fucking metal costume." and with that said she took her phone out of her pocket, holding it high above her head before carefully sliding into the freezing cold water, feeling the icy water all the way to her bones. "FUCK!!!!!" she yelled out as loud as she could.

Her whole body felt numb as she made her way through the freezing cold water, doing her best to keep her phone above the water as well as her head, while trying to swim with only her legs and left arm. Her body began to grow more numb from the water as she swam and she suddenly felt her body start to sink, feeling the water reach her chin before coming in contact with her lips which were at this point almost dark blue. Her mind began to race as she panicked. /No no no! I can't die now! I'm almost there!/

Amy could see the building much closer, as well as the concrete structure that supported it in the water. Just a foot away in front of her was a concrete walkway sitting just above the water. If she could only reach it she could get out of the water and get inside the building and finally be warm. Thinking of her goal made Amy swim faster as she made her arm and legs move to get her to the walkway. It seemed so far away to her but luckily she finally made it and set her phone on the walkway, then she quickly grabbed the metal railing that enclosed the walkway and pulled, only to realize that the rest of her body wasn't responding when she tried to grab the rail with her left hand. Her right arm unfortunately was beginning to go numb as well which meant she wouldn't be strong enough to pull herself out of the water.

Reeling all of this information sent Amy over the edge as she began to panic and scream as loud as she could. "HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! I'M FREEZING TO DEATH OUT HERE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

Of course there was no answer from anyone and as far as she could see in the dark, Amy saw no one coming to her rescue. /Well this is it....I'm going to die from goddamn hypothermia and my fucking stupidity!/ she thought, tears welling up in her eyes and falling, leaving streams on her pale face. She closed her eyes and slowly let go of the railing, letting the water drag her body down, losing all hope. She could feel the cold darkness taking her away.

Suddenly a strong and rough hand, as well as being extremely warm to the touch, grabbed her arm before it slipped into the water. The cold air hit Amy's face as she was pulled out of the water, but her whole body was numb which sort of protected her from the cold wind. Her eyes opened barely to see everything in a blur, her hearing was no better as well but she didn't care as her body was carried inside were it was warmer than outside. Amy let her eyes close and went unconscious from there.

"Is she even alive?" asked one clown thug, gripping hard on the club that he carried in one hand.

"Yeah, but barely." said another clown thug that was kneeling beside Amy's body, checking her everywhere to see if she had any weapons or other devices.

Her phone and knife had been confiscated by one of the clown thugs who was now looking at the stuff on her phone, mainly the text Nick had sent her a while back. "Hey guys! Looks like this chic has a boyfriend who's very worried about her." he chuckled and laughed, finding it amusing to him.

The clown thug that was close to Amy looked up at his fellow inmate. "Maybe you should "reassure" him that she's in good hands." he replied, laughing as well.

"Hey! We aren't here to screw around with some stupid kid. We have a job to do...unless you want to explain to the boss why you're texting a kid."

The others didn't say a word and headed back outside to their spots, looking out for anyone or anything that moved. The lead clown stared down at Amy's unconscious body for a moment, his mind full with dirty thoughts as he kept staring, knowing he had the opportunity to take advantage of Amy's body if he wanted to. Thankfully he left Amy alone, going back outside with the others and standing watch. Maybe after they were done with their job he would then do whatever he wanted with her.

Suddenly a large dark shadow glided down towards them out of the darkness...

The last thug was finally knocked out cold and fell to the cold floor as a tall and dark figure stood above him. The distress flare Batman had seen brought him to the Krank Co. Toys building, which was a bit strange but that was nothing new to him. The clown thugs standing outside protecting it got him interested to figure out what was going on. Gliding in on the thugs to surprise them worked for him better than he expected. Sure they got a few good hits at him but in the end Batman was the last one standing.

Of course when he entered the building he was not expecting to see the unconscious body of a teenage girl laying on the floor. Batman stared at the body, noticing how pale the girl looked and that her clothes were soaked, but was relieved when he saw the rise and fall of her chest. She was barely alive and the temperature of her body was dangerously low. He couldn't just leave her body here, he had to find somewhere or something to keep her warm and alive. But the sound of movement caught his attention and he moved down the stairs that entered into a larger room.

Upon entering larger room Batman was somehow not surprised when he saw Bane standing on the other side of the room. Bane had his back turned towards Batman and didn't seem to notice him approaching, or did not care that Batman was there. Bane seemed to be staring at something that was posted on the wall, then turned as soon as Batman walked up to him and stood a foot away, both staring each other in the eyes.

"Surprise to see me Batman?" Bane spoke, glaring down at the Bat.

Batman only returned the glare back at the huge muscled villain. "A little." he said. "The last time I saw you, you were wrapped around the hood of my car."

"You knew it would not kill me!" Bane retorted.

"I wasn't trying to." Batman replied, shrugging. "I'm in no mood for a fight. What are you doing here?"

"Dr. Young's TITAN formula. The payaso managed to send some off Arkham Island before you stopped him." Bane said with frustration in his voice.

"I know. Penguin had his own TITAN guards." Batman replied, his earlier injuries painfully reminding him of the encounter but he remained stoic. "How much more did Joker send out?"

Bane grunted. "Too much. That is why I am here. I will not allow the basura of this city to abuse the TITAN. Dr. Young used me to create it. It is my duty to destroy what remains."

He sounded true to his word, but Batman knew better. "I'll help you, but understand this; if you try anything, I'm taking you down too. We find TITAN containers; we destroy them. Deal?"

Bane could not help but chuckle. "Of course. Each container has a radio beacon built in. There were twelve containers left in this city. We take six each, then we meet back here."

"Six each?" Batman couldn't believe the "luck" he was having tonight. "Fine. Today isn't a good day to lie to me, Bane. Remember that." it was more of a threat than a promise.

With that said, Bane returned to looking at a map of Arkham City that was on the wall as Batman took his leave. There was only one more thing for Batman to do. Amy was still out like a light, but she seemed to be breathing regularly now. Batman had an idea of how to keep her warm, much to his dislike. He exited the building for a moment or two before returning with several hoodies that some of the clown thugs had been wearing. He laid them on Amy, covering her body along with putting one of the hoodies on Amy, mainly to use the hood to keep her face warm. He then picked her up and set her aside near the wall to keep her out of the way in case anyone came through the doors.

As soon as he was sure she would be okay for now, Batman walked outside and began his search for six of the twelve TITAN containers...

Shake. Tug.

"Mmmm....Nick stop hogging all the blankets..." Amy whined, curling up tightly.

Harder shake. A pull on her arm.

"Nick I swear if you don't stop pulling on the goddamn blankets I'm going to punch you in the face." she growled, feeling more awake and annoyed.

"My name isn't Nick." replied a voice that Amy didn't recognize.

Her eyes opened wide as Amy turned her head to stare face to face at Batman, who was kneeling beside her, and immediately feeling very embarrassed and very irritated that he woke her up. "You know I was happy being asleep because at least I was in my room instead of being stuck in this fucking hellish nightmare!" she said to the point of shouting.

"Be lucky that you're safe and unharmed. Or else you wouldn't have to worry about waking up." he replied, his expression as stoic as ever.

"Thank you for the comforting thought." Amy muttered, struggling as she sat up. "I thought you were supposed to be nice when people are defenseless and in need of help?" she asked.

Batman glanced at the sheathed bowie knife that laid just a few inches away next to Amy's phone before returning his gaze back to Amy. "You don't seem like the type of person who would be defenseless."

She saw him glance at her knife and knew he had a point. "Hey, I carry that with me for protection. There's nothing wrong with being prepared."

He didn't respond as he stood up, watching Amy before speaking. "Grab your things. I'm going to take you someplace safe."

Amy hesitantly reached out, grabbing her knife and phone and quickly stood up as well. She pocketed the phone in the hoodie pocket and reattached the knife to her belt loop. Her clothes still felt wet but they were slowly drying and she felt warmer thanks to the hoodies Batman used to keep her warm. She felt relieved and glad that she was still alive even after almost freezing to death.

They were about to leave but Amy paused when she heard a voice coming from the larger room below, making her very curious and interested in what it was. Batman, however, had not noticed that Amy was not following him but instead went down the stairs to see Bane trapped in a smaller section of the room. The thick and strong iron bars of the gate held Bane in the room like it was his own little prison cell.

"Whoa....never thought I would get to actually see you in real life...much less while I'm stuck here." she said.

Bane stared at Amy like she was from another planet, wondering how a teenage girl managed to be put in Arkham City. Although appearances could be deceiving. "SeƱorita, please let me out of here. I need to get my revenge on the Bat!"

It was tempting but Amy shook her head. "Sorry Bane. I just want to get back home. I don't feel like being stuck in this godforsaken place for the rest of my life. But-"

"You little bruja! Let me out or I will break your spine in half and your legs!" Bane shouted, obviously not liking the answer she gave him.

Amy only stared at him with a blank look before walking over to a stuffed bear sitting in the middle of the floor. She picked up the bear and looked at it, glancing at Bane with an evil grin. "Does this belong to you?" she asked with an innocent smile.

Bane almost lost his mind when she picked up the stuffed animal. "Let go of Osito!"

Unsheathing her knife, Amy shrugged as she continued to smile, her smile becoming creepily insane each second. "If you say so."

The body fell to the concrete floor. The head was dropped away from the body.

Bane was silent as Amy sheathed her knife and headed up the stairs only to meet Batman who was standing in front of the doors. He didn't need to say anything to let her know that he witnessed the whole thing and Amy said nothing as well, feeling a pang of guilt inside her. /Why should I care? He's only a fictional character...made of pixels...who has feelings and emotions....fuck I hate myself./ she thought. What had caused her to act so...cruel like that? Sure she had a mean streak and had a temper but she never purposely did anything cruel like that to anyone. Maybe staying in the game too long would make her go crazy? Just thinking of that sent a chill down her spine.

Without further interruptions, Amy grabbed a hold of Batman, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and her legs around his waist. Batman took out his grappling hook and shot it into the air, hooking onto the nearest roof of a building and both were pulled up into the darkness of the night.

Not too far from their location was a torn up body of two thugs. Both were dead. A large pool of blood surrounded the lifeless bodies.

A spine chilling groaning noise. Followed by robotic footsteps...

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!"
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down