Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Vote_lcapAchievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Voting_barAchievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 8

Post by FrostFire Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:35 pm

For a while Amy had been pacing back and forth on the metal platform, occasionally pausing to watch the shark when she glanced the sight of its dorsal fin breaking through the water, no doubt searching for food after catching the scent of her blood when it hit the water. Unfortunately for Amy she had no gadgets to help her cross the water like Batman did. The only thing she was carrying was a knife and that would prove useless for her in this situation...or maybe not.

"Okay...no doubt the water is freezing cold. And no doubt that shark wants to grab me in its jaws and tear the shit out of me." she said out loud to herself, stopping to stare at the water that was still half covered with ice. She could see the figure of a body floating in the water, most likely dead already. /Why isn't the shark eating the body? Hmmm....if I could get to that body and use it to distract the shark long enough for me to get across that might work../ Amy smiled at her idea, then frowned when she realized in the end she would have no choice but to go in the water.

Memories of nearly drowning and freezing to death rushed at her like a tidal wave, not helping in boosting her confidence. She sighed and slapped her face. "No time to pussy out now. I have to do this." she muttered, her eyes searching for her destination. The neon words Iceberg Lounge caught her attention and it didn't take long for her to put two and two together.

"Of course, the Iceberg Lounge....well no time like the present I suppose." she said as she knelt down, beginning to maneuver herself down to the sheet of ice below her.

The ice was very slippery the moment her shoes made contact with it, almost causing her to slip and fall before balancing herself. Amy let out a small sigh of relief and began her walk across the ice, each step making her nervous with each passing second. She moved towards the body that was lazily floating in the water, whoever it had been died either from the cold or by drowning, maybe both but it was of no concern to her. She paused for a moment to check the water, seeing no ripples, waves or a dorsal fin in sight.

Moving over to the edge of the ice carefully, Amy knelt down and unsheathed her knife, groaning in pain when using her left arm to reach out and grab a hold of the shirt that was still on the corpse. She inhaled deeply, exhaling calmly before plunging the knife into the back of the body. Amy could tell rigor mortis had long before set in because she had a difficult time in cutting down the back. Some of the blood from the body was either frozen or clotted up but there was just a small amount of fresh blood that escaped from the wound.

"I just love my fucking job." she said sarcastically, sheathing her knife and standing back up. Amy pushed the body with her foot and watched as it bobbed in the water, floating away from the ice.

Now all she had to do was wait-

SCREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Or not.

It sounded like Freddy had finally freed himself from the small elevator lift and was on the move, looking for her. Amy let out a frustrated whine and pulled her phone out from her pocket to hold it in her left hand as she quickly slipped into the freezing cold water, wincing in pain as she raised her left arm high into the air to keep her phone dry and to keep her wound away from the water. Memories of almost freezing to death as well as drowning came rushing back again but she pushed those away. She felt the adrenaline rushing through her from fear as she swam towards the other side towards the Iceberg Lounge.

Suddenly the sound of splashing water caught her attention quick enough to look behind her. The body was gone, leaving nothing but a large circle of blood where it had been. All thoughts on Freddy killing her, drowning and freezing to death immediately left her mind as it was replaced with the theme music from the movie Jaws, followed by a constant image of a large open mouth full of teeth rising up beneath her below the murky water she was in. It was enough to make her swim faster as well as panic along the way.

"Fucking god damnit why did I have to watch that fucking movie last night!" she shouted, finally reaching a large part of ice that covered the water right beneath the platform sitting outside of the Iceberg Lounge entrance.

Her clothes were once again soaked and her body was numb from the cold water, but Amy could care less about that as she intently watched the water, half expecting the shark to explode out in front of her and drag Amy to her death. The thought alone made her frightened enough to stay still for ten minutes, afraid that if she moved it would happen.

"Okay...I'm going to get up...and move before it gets me." she muttered, giving herself a bit of confidence to stand up and look for a way to get up to the platform above her.

She went out as far as the ice went and looked up, realizing the problem that was staring her in the face. Even if Amy was taller than she was now it wouldn't be enough to even grab the railing. And to add on top of the problem, she had no gadgets like Batman had to help her get up to the platform. She desperately tried to come up with a plan but sadly could think of nothing to help her.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get up there?!" she shouted, secretly wishing there would be a thug close enough to hear her and investigate, however her wish did not come true. "Hmmm..." her eyes slowly drifted down to the ice beneath her and her brow raised.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Amy prepared herself for what would come next.

Amy: "No! There's no way in hell I'm doing this shit! Fuck you!"

Author: *sighs and looks at Amy* "You're doing this for everyone's entertainment, get over it!"

Amy: "But this is such bullshit! There's now way this is possible!"

Author: "You don't have anything to help get you on the platform and this was all I could think of!"

Amy: *gives the Author a glare* "They're not going to believe this shit! It's physically impossible!"

Author: "Well then you can prove that to them by actually doing it. Now shut the fuck up and continue!"

Amy: "I hate you. I fucking HATE you."

There was a crack in the ice before it exploded beneath her feet as the large grey shark broke through the ice she was standing on, its jaws wide open and ready to bite down on Amy's legs. The snout of the shark pushed Amy upwards with a tremendous force. Fortunately, with just a bit of sheer luck or pure stupidity, Amy used the force of being propelled upwards to jump away and grab onto the railing above her, holding on with her good arm for dear life. Amy glanced below her, instantly regretting it when she saw that the shark was inches away from biting off her dangling legs, its large and powerful jaws biting the air before it slipped back into the murky water with a splash.

Sadly there was no time for her to rest as Amy carefully tossed her phone on the platform far away enough so she wouldn't risk it falling into the water. The next part, however, was extremely painful for her as she used her injured arm to help pull herself up on to the platform, immediately sitting down and doing her best to calm down. Amy felt that she was on the verge of panicking and tried to think of other things to make her body and mind relax. Her quick breathing returned to normal and the panicked feeling slowly went away.

Amy looked at her phone, noticing a text from an unknown number on the phone before the screen went blank. Her brow raised in curiosity as she grabbed her phone and tapped the small button on the side, viewing the text message. The unknown person who sent it was added in her list of contacts but was titled as Friend instead of a name.

Friend: Having fun yet, Amy? Very Happy

She stared at the message for a moment, wondering who sent the message and why. She shook her head and stood up, holding the phone tightly in her hand as she walked into the hall before her, hoping this would all be over soon. At this point, Amy could care less about looking at the fake animals mounted in the glass cases along with the many other things that were in the halls. She just wanted to go home and sleep without a care in the world. /Maybe I can just lay down on the floor and take a quick nap./ It was very tempting but the cold temperature from the ice made itself known, waking her up and pushing her to keep going.

At the end of the hall she opened the door that led into the main room where Penguin was hiding at, staring at him with a somewhat bored expression. It didn't look like he knew that she was here, or was even paying any attention when she opened the door, although she barely made any noise when she opened it. She waited and waited but still her presence went unnoticed by him which annoyed her.

Amy narrowed her eyes and looked at her phone, tapping her finger on the screen a few times before holding the phone out, pressing the volume button all the way up before playing one of her ringtones.

SCREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Needless to say, the result managed to make her smile and laugh when Penguin nearly freaked out. The ringtone itself wasn't that loud but it was enough to alert him as he almost dropped the freeze gun he was holding. Unfortunately Amy's moment of joy was cut off abruptly when Penguin sharply turned in her direction and fired the freeze gun at her.

She knew what that gun was capable of and did not want to be on the receiving end of it as she moved to avoid the cold blast of ice that nearly touched her. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"I see the Bat's new little helper came along to help him. Didn't know you would be this stupid to take me on alone." he replied in a snarky manner, keeping the gun aimed in her direction.

Amy couldn't help but growl. "I'm not his fucking helper! And I am not stupid!" she shouted, wanting to punch Penguin in the face for his little comment. "I'm just here to observe then leave!"

"You expect me to believe that?" he said, grinning. "Obviously you don't know who I am, girly. Or do you prefer to be called Amy?"

Her eyes went wide as she felt a chill inside her body, not from the cold but from shock. /How the fuck does he know my name! I don't remember telling anyone./ She searched her mind to find out to hopefully have an answer for her question. /Only Batman knows my name...right? Wait...Joker called me Amy when he had me tied to a fucking chair. And then Batman went and said my name out loud like an idiot so everyone could hear./ The very memory made her annoyed. /But then how would Joker know my name before Batman even showed up?/

Suddenly as if to answer her question Amy's phone vibrated in her hand, showing on the screen that it had received another text message. She quickly slid her finger across the screen and read the message that was sent by the same contact earlier.

Friend: Hope it's not too cold at the museum! Smile Smile Don't go catching a cold now! And tell Bats I said hi! He hasn't responded to my calls. ):

Amy let out a sigh and cursed at herself for being so stupid, pocketing her phone. "Please tell me you're the only one that knows."

"Everybody knows! Word gets around fast here so congratulations, you're popular!" he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Wow I feel so special now. Let's throw a celebration honoring me for my popularity." she replied with heavy sarcasm.

Suddenly the door opened. But instead of seeing the Dark Knight walk through the door, Amy was met with Freddy. She stared at him in surprise, her mind exploding with the question of how he managed to get across the water without being torn apart by the shark or sinking to the bottom. As far as she could tell there were no signs of water on him which made her curious even more.

Penguin wasn't sure of what to make of the animatronic, baffled why and how it was here. "What the bloody hell is that thing?" he muttered.

Unfortunately for Amy, her curiosity was replaced with fear when Freddy turned his head at Amy, their eyes meeting each other as they stared for a moment.

Silence.

SCREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Amy took off running away from Freddy as he quickly took off after her, his arms stretched out and ready to grab her. However the chase was cut short when she heard the sound of something happening behind her and slowed down to take a glance, smiling and coming to a stop as the now frozen Freddy stood behind her. She looked over at Penguin who had the gun aimed at the now frozen Freddy, grinning as he now aimed it at Amy.

Her smile disappeared along with her laughter, being replaced with a frown. "Oh come on! What did I ever do to you!"

"I'm not taking any chances with you, girly. Hope you like becoming a popsicle!" Oswald said, laughing as his finger squeezed on the trigger.

That's when the door opened again and Batman entered the room this time instead of another murdering animatronic. It didn't take long for Batman to notice that Amy was there, making him glare at her with his look of disappointment that she had grown used to. Amy could only give Batman a weak innocent smile, shoving her hands into her pockets and acting as if she had done nothing wrong.

"Nice to see that you're alive. But when this is over we're going to have a long talk." he said in a sort of disciplining tone of voice.

"Uh...right. I'll just be on my way then." she said, quickly moving towards the door only to jump back when the floor in front of her became solid ice.

"You're not going anywhere. After I'm done with Batman, I'll feed you to my little pet as a snack!" Penguin said, chuckling and laughing cruelly.

And with that said he began to fire the freeze gun at Batman, who quickly dodged the beam of ice. Amy quickly hid behind the safety of the walls, not moving as Penguin kept firing in attempt to freeze Batman. Unfortunately Amy knew how this would play out as she carefully peeked out to watch, almost as if she were watching a Youtube video as Batman had successfully made it to where Penguin was standing and gave him the baddest and probably the most painful uppercut to the small man, knocking him off the fake tower of ice. At least she assumed it was fake.

Then came the explosion and Batman fell into the pit below where Solomon Grundy was being kept. "Great. Now to watch the fight." she said. "Wish I had a drink and some popcorn...and maybe a video camera."

Giving a small smile, Amy pulled out her phone and began to take a few pictures before switching it to camcorder mode, then tapped the record button and positioned herself so she could watch. But while she was watching, she failed to notice that the ice entrapping Freddy was beginning to crack, a few small pieces falling off.

CRACK

A small movement of the fingers. His eyes slowly moving to stare at Amy.

Soon...
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down