Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 2

Go down

Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 2 Empty Achievement Unlocked: You are trapped! Ch. 2

Post by FrostFire Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:04 pm

This story is rated M for Mature. Viewer discretion is advised.
V/G - Violence/Gore
SL - Strong Language
_________________________________________________________________________________

It felt like hours had passed by with each step she took but only 20 minutes had passed since she had started walking. So far Amy was in the middle if an empty street with little to know lights, making the shadows around her darker and sinister looking. And to make things even worse it was also the middle of the night. Her eyesight wasn't the best as she did a quick scan around her, squinting her eyes to try and see better in the darkness, which did not help her too much. Every shadow made her feel nervous and fidgety, making her think there was someone or something moving around, closing in on her with each passing second.

"I hate this I hate this I FUCKING hate this!" Amy whispered loudly, folding her arms as she paced back and forth like she usually did when she felt upset. "If I stay here someone might find me." she said with a hopeful smile which quickly turned into a frown. "But if it's someone that likes to hurt people rather than help...then I'm in trouble." she drummed her fingers against her arm, deep in thought. "On the other hand if I keep moving I might find someplace safe to stay at or maybe find someone to help me get out of this place." It was another sign of hope for her only to be dashed away. "But that would also increase my chances of being killed quicker.." Unfortunately Amy didn't have much choice either way she looked at it.

Suddenly the sound of voices caught her attention and she looked around her, trying to pinpoint the direction of the voices. "I heard Bruce Wayne got put in Arkham City. I'd like to get five minutes with that rich son of a bitch." said a rough male voice.

"Bruce Wayne? Forgot about him. No way he'd make it in here." said another male voice that was different from the first voice. Not as rough sounding but a little deep in tone.

Footsteps were soon heard heading in her direction, coming closer and closer. Amy's eyes widened in fear as she quickly moved from the street, desperately looking for a place to hide. That however was a challenge in itself since there were barely any good places to conceal herself from view. The only place to hide, however, was a lone trashcan sitting on the sidewalk. Taking the chance she ran over to the trashcan and crouched down behind it, staying silent while she listened and peeked around the trashcan to see what was going on.

What she saw were two mean looking thugs that were big, muscled and armed. One of them carried a metal bat while the other held a long lead pipe, both which could deal very serious damage to a person. /At least they don't have guns./ Amy thought as she continued to silently watch the two, also noting that the two men were wearing face paint to look like clowns. Even though they were carrying weapons and would most likely not hesitate to kill any person on sight, Amy couldn't help but smile, her body shaking slightly as she held in the strong urge to laugh.

"They have such interesting choices in make-up, I wonder what beauty salon they go to." she whispered, almost letting out a laugh when she started to fall but quickly gripped the edge of the trashcan to keep her balance. Unfortunately when she grabbed the trashcan, it moved enough to make noise which caught the attention of the thugs.

"What the hell was that?" the one with the bat began to look around frantically, searching for the cause of the mysterious noise.

"I don't know." the other man replied, raising the pipe he held, ready to attack. "Think it was the Bat?"

Amy let out a breath that she had unknowingly been holding in, letting herself relax for the moment. Unfortunately her small moment of peace was interrupted by her phone as a chilling music theme from Five Nights at Freddy's began to play, telling her that Nick was calling her. The music of course quickly drew the attention from both thugs, giving away her spot of safety.

"Is that music?" Bat boy asked, looking over to the other inmate.

"Yeah...and it's coming from over there near the trashcan." Pipe-head replied as he began moving towards the eerie playing music with Bat boy following close behind.

Crouching down as much as she could there was nothing to hide herself with, and soon they would find her. Amy had to think of something quick or she would either be killed..or worse, but there wasn't much she could do that would save her. "How ironic. Music that is the cause of my death playing before I'm killed." she said with a growl. "God damnit Nick! You just had to choose now to call me?!" she whispered in frustration, balling her hands into fists and digging her fingernails into her palms enough to make her bleed.

Feeling the wet and sticky blood, Amy opened her hands and stared at the blood, grinning as an idea came to her mind. She would have to work quickly though if she wanted her idea to work, hearing the thugs draw closer and closer. Amy silently prayed that her idea would be convincing enough.

Soon enough Bat boy and Pipe-head were at the trashcan, kicking it aside to reveal Amy sprawled out on the cold concrete sidewalk, her eyes were closed and her body was motionless. "What the- it's just a damn girl!" Pipe-head exclaimed, looking up and down her body.

"Wait a minute...what is that?" Bat boy asked, noticing dark red splotches on Amy's motionless body. Her shirt had a few slashes on her shirt as well as her jeans, and her face had slashes crisscrossing on the left side of her face and one nasty slash near her right eye.

"Holy shit...that's..that's blood!" Pipe-head shouted in fear, quickly stepping back.

"I think she's dead. She's not moving...or breathing I think." Bat boy replied, poking at Amy's body with the bat, half expecting to get a response.

Amy on the other hand was desperately trying not to laugh while keeping as still as possible, trying to look and act like she was dead. But that wouldn't last long, so she had to do something if these idiots didn't move on. Each time she felt the tip of the bat poking her side she had to resist the urge to react, which was proving harder and harder to do. The cold air made it even harder to keep still, each breeze she felt made her want to shiver.

Pipe-head kept staring at Amy, this time he was staring at her face. "She doesn't look like someone who would be tossed in a hell hole like this." he looked up at his companion. "Should we take her body to Joker?"

Bat boy tilted his head, shrugging. "I don't know. What would the boss want with a dead body?"

"What if she isn't dead?" Pipe-head retorted with a wicked smirk.

Hearing those words made Amy panic inside. /Fucking god shit! Looks like it's time for plan B./ she thought as she carefully moved her foot, hoping the two clown faces wouldn't notice. Thankfully they were too busy talking about what to do with Amy's body to even notice her foot moving. /Just a few more inches.../

A sudden noise made the two clown thugs silent, both looking around the area for the source of the noise with their backs turned to Amy. After seeing nothing that posed as a threat they reverted their attention back to Amy, deciding to take her to Joker if she was only unconscious, only to stare at her as a wave of fear began to slowly course through their bodies.

Amy had arose with her blood covered hair hanging down, covering her face. Blood was dripping from her wounds as she stood there silently. The clown thugs only continued to stare back at her, unsure of how to react to the situation. It seemed as if time itself slowed down around them to a crawl.

Silence.

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!"

Amy only had to fake lunge at the thugs, mouth open and arms outstretched in a attempt to grab at the thug closest to her. The end result was of both thugs screaming in terror and running away from her. She smiled and giggled until they were out of sight before letting out a loud heart filled laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You stupid shits! Shows how tough you are!" she shouted, continuing to laugh.

The loud scream that she had used to help scare the thugs away was another ringtone on her phone that was also from Five Nights at Freddy's, as well as being one of her favorite ringtones to use to scare people with. She chuckled a bit, having finally calmed down enough as she leaned against the wall for a moment.

"That was fun while it lasted...but I still want to get out of here..." she said to herself, then began to walk away in the opposite direction from where the clown thugs had run off to.

Unbeknownst to her, however, a tall and lanky figure had stood in the darkness having watched the whole scene unfold before it. The figure kept it's gaze on Amy, watching her as she walked away. Suddenly the figure moved from it's spot as it began walking in the direction Amy had taken.

Mechanical sounds could be heard as it walked along the street, followed by a chilling mechanical voice.

"It's me! I'm gonna getcha!"
FrostFire
FrostFire
IceWing Tracker
IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down