Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana)

2 posters

Go down

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana) Empty The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana)

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:40 am

// Right this is gona be mostly private but I may open it to 1 or 2 more people //

Many years have past, since Arkhor & Ocean became mates, their hatchlings where at the age of 8 and where starting to become more independent, while Ark's kids where busy with training and exploring by them selves, it allowed then both to spend more time together. Aari had also started to venture out, even making a new friend, yet Ark didn't like them spending to much time together after all he was protective over her. He couldn't believe how fast they have grown, 15 years old... Soon 16, soon they would be at the age that he met their mother.

It was a cold crisp morning, with fog surrounding the palace, the cold enveloped the air. The sunlight peaked through the misty haze, shining upon Ark's face. Still sleeping with Ocean under his wing, he slowly awoke giving out a groan, since it was early and snuggled tighter against Ocean, as they shared the warmth giving them comfort from the sharp air. Closing his eyes he nuzzled Ocean, still half asleep he whispered in her ear "Hey... You awake?" Not wanting to wake her, but just to check if she was. He was excited, it had been to long since he had some time off. As he snuggled next to her, he rested his paw on her neck, stroking up and down on her scales. Placing his snout next to hers, side by side he licked her on the cheek.

Today was Ark's resting day, giving him a break from his duties, of course he would use this time to spend with Ocean after all. Yet the pair didn't know what was in store for them on this fateful day.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana) Empty Re: The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana)

Post by Oceana Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Oceana awoke with a start at Ark's calling. She was..tired. After all the hunting she had done yesterday, she had asked Atlas and Shine is she could take a break for the next few days. Fortunently, they had conceded and Oceana was happy for two things; one's being able to not hunt and two was that she get to hang our more with her mate, Arkhor. "I'm tired.. I feel like sleeping longer.." Yet she didn't know that it was almost afternoon. She pulled Ark back down a next to her and snuggled next to his chest, keeping her warm. Slowly, she began to fall back asleep..
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana) Empty Re: The Unknown Cavern (Private Oceana)

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Ark sighed slightly, "Alright... but try not to sleep through the day again" he gave a deep chuckle, snuggling next to her. As he gave out a yawn he rested his snout next to hers wrapping his wings around her. He didn't blame her after all she had been working quite a lot recently, the tribe needed food for the stockpiles since the cold season was coming. Twinning his tail around hers he relaxed and quickly fell asleep.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Oceana was long asleep after Ark had said those things to her. Though she was still a bit awake as her mate twined tails with her. Tightening the twine, she fell asleep.
It was late afternoon when the pair woke up again. Feeling unusually hyper, Oceana bounded up and shook Ark. "Get up! Get up! I think I slept long enough. You wanna come and explore the ocean for fun with me?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 am

Ark suddenly awoke with a start, "Alright! Alright..." He replied pulling himself onto his feet, giving his mate a nuzzle. Giving out a yawn he smiled and chuckled "Yeah sure, how about the east coast?" Stretching his limbs he prepared himself to head out. "The kids should be alright, their busy with training." Turing to nuzzle Ocean again, giving off a deep purr.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Oceana nodded, "Sure, the east coast! Come on then! And yes, I'm pretty sure that the kids will be safe with their training and all that. Now let's go!" She bounded out of their cave and dove into the water with a flawless dive, only one that a SeaWings could handle. Awaiting for Ark, she went to go sit on top of an rock and waited patiently yet figeting for she cannot wait to explore.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Smirking he followed Ocean, diving into the clear cold waters, with the mist still hovering over the surface luckily it didn't effect them underwater. Catching up to her she dashed up towards the surface and resting close to the beach ontop of a rock. Ark following suit he met up with her and gestured towards the forest nearby, "How about we have a look around there?" Ark was excited to, it had been to long since they where together exploring the land, maybe today they might find a place which would become special to them. Readying his wings with a swish of his tail he smirked towards her and took flight towards the green landscape.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Nodding to Ark she said, "Sure, why not?" She went onto shore with Ark close to her side. Before reaching the beach, she leaped and soared her wings up into the air. Boy, was it nice to have her stretch out her wings. Flapping around, going upside-down, and laughing at the time right now with her small childish manner. Little did she know that danger was awaiting for her and her mate.. "Come on Ark! Let's go!"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:48 pm

As them both soared high above the tree line, little did they know what was happening on the ground, are group of mercenaries around 11 preparing themselves for an ambush. Being lead by a fellow who's name is Joe had a grudge against Arkhor, previously he was the the man who kept Aari away in cage, many years ago due to having an obsession with dragons he wanted to own them as pets, ever since that fateful day when Aari's father no less came to the rescue he had lost everything, his family, his wealth and his true spirit. His only goal was to get revenge and earn some profit while achieving.

As the scout of the group spotted the pair he yelled towards the other men, as they unveiled a large ballista structure in a small clearing deep in the forest. With its sharp tipped bolt slowly being wound up into firing position, including the siege weapon being pointed straight at the pair, aiming for none other Arkhor. As the leader yelled out "Attach the net!" moments later 2 large nets where affixed to the side of the bolt compacted in to large rectangular boxes. Another command was shouted "FIRE!" Suddenly the weapon darted towards Arkhor.

As Ark was flying high above with Ocean close to his side he heard a strange shout coming from the land below, moments later he spotted a shining small object swiftly moving towards him, "Look out!" he shouted towards Ocean pushing her aside, clear from the bolt. but it was too late for Ark to move. As the bolt came meters to the target, the net casing fired open releasing its payload, with the arrow punching into his chest and nets covering his open wings it was only a matter of time before Ark lost control, letting out a roar of pain from the arrow piecing his scales and the force which he undertook, his body dived towards the ground within moments he was close to impacting only just managing to free one of his wings he beated against the soaring air slowly his decent only slightly, but reducing the damage from the impact. As he wound began to bleed he blacked out from the pain of possible broken bones.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:37 pm

((I feel like writing this in first person. XD))

I looked at the ground below me to find some group of children (children attacks dragons?!) trying to attack me and my mate. Luckily, I was pushed out of the way by Ark. Unluckily (or should I say extremely bad luck), Ark got hit and that was not funny. It took me a while to realize what was going on, and I guess I should say that Ark pushing me out of the way didn't help me, because before I knew it, I too was hit by an arrow. The arrow seemed to have a nausea feeling and trust me, it was not pleasant. It wasn't long before I was on the ground and some nets were also around me. So much for our fun day...

~Few Hours Later~

I woke up in a random place and I first, I thought I was back home in my comfortable den. As I got up, my head hit the top of the cage and that's when I realized I was trapped. Random subject change, but where do they find these large cages. I mean.. I'm a REALLY big dragon.. But anyways, I was in a moving car, truck, moblie, whatever when the lights flickered on. I hissed, "Turn those lights back off. Where am I? Where's my mate? Who are you people?" Obviously, they had no clue of what I was talking about and the people shot me another nausea thingy and it wasn't long before I fell asleep again.. with none of my questions answered.
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:43 am

~Few hours later~

Ark groggily awoke as he found himself being covered in a large net, naturally trying to free himself but failed due to being attached to the bottom of a large cage encasing him. Within moments he realized what situation he was in, frowning he again tried to loosen the net's grasp, suddenly a large amount of pain emanated from his chest, growling from the pain he gazed around him.

'Where is Ocean?' he thought, after inspecting his situation he found that he was indeed trapped in a large cage on some kind of vehicle. Loud noises came from the metal like object, almost deafening being so close. Feeling weak he felt worried for Ocean, after all he didn't know what happened to her. A short amount of time passed as a lone human appeared gazing up towards Ark, it was the leader with a large grin on his face, happy to have caught Ark who wanted revenge. As Ark noticed the human he snarled glaring at the male. The leader laughed at Ark's snarl "You really think that's going help?" holding a strange gun like object he shot Ark with a strange dart like object into his neck. Suddenly Ark felt nausea and drowsy as the pain from his chest eased and he blacked out again.

Another hour later,

Both Ark and Ocean where moved into a large cave, no doubt for the night, since it was time consuming moving a pair of dragons. As both of where placed deep into the cave, Ark slowly awoke again still feeling the after effects from the dart. As he opened his eyes he noticed the large cage close by, then his heart sank he realized who it was, it was Ocean. He filled with sadness, as he hoped she managed to get away. Continuing to on look he checked to see if she had any wounds, being unable to see any his hopes where boosted slightly. As he tried to speak underneath the large net, soon the pain returned "O...Ocean? Hey... Wake up...." grunting from the pain he could feel it getting worse as he lost more blood.

// Not sure if the humans have cars or trucks... lol just gona go with horse drawn vehicles... but didn't ruin it Razz //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceana Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Oceana groaned and then woke up.. Again.. After like 4 times of being drugged and then asleep. Of course, if she was at home, this would have been like heaven to be able to sleep for forever. She got up and once again, hit her head against the cage. Then she heard her name. This cannot be true.. "Ark? Oh Ark, I'm so sorry. I should've have helped." The she started half sobbing, half crying and half feeling with joy that her mate was okay. "But, do you think that we can get out of here?"
Oceana
Oceana
SeaWing Tracker
SeaWing Tracker

Female Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:35 am

Ark smiled slightly with Ocean's response, but it was difficult with the pain in his chest. Trying to speak, his voice had a lack of energy "O..Ocean, I've lost a lot of blood so my energy is weak, I might be able to free us but... it may cause me to black out" frowning slightly "I'm sorry Ocean but... I won't be able to help fight" Using his tail he managed to loosen the net, "Where going to need to get attention since I need their water, I would hate to do it but its about protecting you Ocean." glancing back towards his wound, placing a paw over the effected area to help stop the bleeding.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down