Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite)

5 posters

Go down

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) Empty The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite)

Post by Levish Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) 6675f810

The sounds of water trickle-down the walls of the chasm that led to magma flowing from the Earth's core, hanging from one of the stalagmites from built-up lime scale over the years from the cliffs was a Dragon. In his clutches was a bright red trinket, forged of obsidian and dragons bane Jade. The trinket would have to be cooled in the trickling waterfall not far from him, the waters here were fresh for the best of the items he created. Down below in the magma pits of the chasm there was a store room for the old with many weapons made with the combination of many different metals and dragons bane Jade. For Levish like to dabble in the forbidden arts of God sealing, and killing, a form of Volcan art lost too the ages. While he created great works of art for normal dragons his prized masterpieces were that could slayed God's. But he made sure to keep all of these masterpieces under tight lock and key only those he deemed worthy would be able to even touch them. Out stretching his claw clutching trinket water slowly dripped onto his hand slowly cooling piece in his hand. "This trinket I hereby name Dragonheart, pendant of the forgotten." The trinket's main purpose was that to seal the memories of God's powers away. Though it may seem like it was finished he had still many things he would have to. Levish never finished any of the weapons that could slay gods for he just made sure they where almost ready. For he would only use it if a God needed to be slayed.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) Empty Re: The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite)

Post by Vulcan III. Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Vulcan was travelling the land once in a while to get a better look at everything around him. Most likely to find good spots to find certain gems he needs for his crafting. But this time was different as he didn't find a single spot but rather a chasm where lava and water found their way.

Hmm...I know I am no longer in Firewing territory, this has to be Earthwing if I remember correctly. But this down there looks way too good like a spot for a Vulcan to craft. I would take it if I hadn't my volcano. I wonder who lives down there...

With that, he dived down the chasm, looking for it's owner, if it had one. If not, he would take the place in case something happens to his current home.

"Hello? Is there anyone I might speak to? I'd want to know more about this place."
Vulcan III.
Vulcan III.
FireWing Vulcan
FireWing Vulcan

Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite) Empty Re: The Magma Forge Levishes Forge. (pm for invite)

Post by Levish Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

vulcan could her three bangs that sounded like exsplosions, above him haing from a stalagmite was levish a magma dragon a rare orcurance of a breeding between a earth and fire dragon. he looked like a skeloten of a dragon as magma oozed from vents all over his body. "you should not be here.." he said as placed a pendent on to his chest that latched its self to him as if driving in to his frame. he slowly climbed to the tip of the spike of eather and hung there with his long sharp claws, longer then most dragons.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 pm

levish works him self away in the forge the sound of his Mithril hammer pound against hot metal pinching it between a rock and the hammers head. he was drawing the metal out slowly as he was gong to make chain links. at the bottome of the pit near the magma. smoke pluming from all his vents made him look like a smoky shadow among the heat and red hot stone. he looks at the metal he is tapering out. "hmmm this might now have the strength i need for my gear... i am missing an ingredient." he hisses from his alligator like jaws. he sniffs the air before putting the metal an hammer down as he then begins to climb up the stony wall to his middle ground filled with cool pools of fresh water from the mountains. he house many rare ingredients he used to strength and give special ability's to his weapons.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:46 pm

levich pawed around in giant stone vats of materials. on the wall was vials of liquids and essences of creatures and ores from all around the world. he had learned the secret to making mithril a lightweight metal stronger then steel and titanium, but only it took many years to complete a single piece. levish snorted as he then pick up a small vial from a vat. "here it is.. moon stone dust." he mumbled his back flaring up in to pillars of fire looking like spines. "this should give the metal a nice shine in moon light." he said clenching it in his claws.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:41 pm

levish made his way slowly to the opening of his lair, looking down he looked at the gate to his vault. the vault was made of an indestructible metal. the enchantment around it would only allow him to enter it. the metal was fire proof to forge that vault cause allot of problems making. no matter how hard one would try their claws would be nothing but mere bones if they tried to scratch a way out or in. the vault also neutralist all dragonic ability's. the protection on this vault was like this because of the weapons and armors he has forged could be world changing.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rektani Lozain of Earthil Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:51 pm

The gentle cling clang of claws scrapping across the magma hardened floor echoed throughout the cavern. The giant form of Rektani, the queen of the Earthwings, her head held high and aristocraticly, her posture stiff and unchanging from a combination of stress, pride, and put subconscious instinct. Tani was exhausted from caring for the eggs, looking for Dusk, and ruling the kingdom. Not to mention the upcoming gathering. Tani was very worried about allying herself and her tribe with the IceWings. They were too.... Cunning, deceptive. She felt weary and uncomfortable around the ice lizards. As she walked along the pathway that lead to Levish's place, each step she took made her cringe with worry. She had done everything dragonly possible to get Sorrel to like her, and to no avail. Sorrel kept claiming Tani didn't care about Dusk, but Tani herself had personally gone on a week long expedition to search for him. She never found him, but despite her generous effort, Sorrel still hated her. Sorrel hated her even more for having hatchlings, and Tani was becoming pissed with Sorrel's attitude. If the Dragoness became angry enough to attack one of Tanu's children, Cosmos would need to take serious action.... And despite thinking Sorrel was spoiled, Tani didn't want this to happen.

So why was she heading to the Vulcan's? One, to tell the reclusive dragon of the gathering. Two, to get a special weapon crafted for herself, in case the IceWings tried anything. And three, for some advice. Walking up to the entrence of the cave, she tapped on the stone, sending noise within, and called out, "Levish? You there? I need to speak to you."
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
Rektani Lozain of Earthil
EarthWing Queen
EarthWing Queen

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:35 am

levish was near the pool of water tricking in to the magma. this pool of water was warm and could not be used for his forging but it was more then fine for a drinking pool. opening his huge croc like jaws he starts to scoop and let he water drain its way down his short throat. he heard the large dragoness coming a mile away. lumbering him self towards where she could see him steam and sooty smoke escaped from all his vents. he peered over a short cliff down at the queen. "when was the last time i was visited by royalty?" he said with a slight sarcastic grungy tone. letting some magma drip from his maw he did his normal impression of angry hermit. but if any one knew levishes past would know he was never really reclusive tell most of his love interests died or went missing. he lays down at the head of the cliff looking down at the dragoness. as if to look down upon her or make her look up too him, it could be he was to lazy to be on same ground as her. "what bring you to my domain?" he missed some magma slipping out of his maw that shortly cooled off after dripping. he picks some of his teeth with his pinky like claw.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 pm

(Too lazy to get on Tani XD)

Rektani glanced up at the magma dragon. He was certainly a strange figure, almost FireWing like, yet he had joined the EarthWings due to being half-earthwing. He was one of the few dragons who didn't really attend ceremonies that often, and chose to live in seclusion due to....... unfortunate events. This event was crucial, and although Rektani didn't like the idea of inviting the IceWings into their homes, it would be a bad idea to argue with Cosmos, as stressed as he was now a days. Combined with the fact he had to rule the whole tribe while she was watching her eggs, he needed to continuously search for Dusk, and did Sorrel appreciate any of his hard work? No! Rektani was beginning to dislike her daughter in law due to her grouchiness. True, it would be heartbreaking to lose a son, but it had been a couple of years since his disappearance. She needed to get over it. Rektani knew that it had been a very long time since anyone had seen Dusk, and also knew that, eventually, the EarthWings would just have to stop worrying about the trainee and focus on the possibility of a war on their paws. This may sound cruel, but it was common sense. The tribe couldn't be bothered looking for some trainee who was probably dead over fighting in a war. Tani knew this announcement would come soon. Cosmos had to focus on other things. And Tani knew Sorrel would be pissed. But it was unhealthy for her to grieve the lost of her son. The announcement would come soon, and Rektani knew it.

"I am here to request a set of the strongest armor you've got. Steel, ebony, enchanted, whatever, just make it strong. I need at least a dozen of these crafted. Another thing. We are hosting a party to celebrate our alliance with the IceWings and FireWings. You are welcomed to come, but I am not a hundred percent sure when it will be," said Rektani in response to the Vulcan, glancing up at him from where she sat.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:50 pm

levish scratches his neck his claw some times hooking into his vents around his neck a little. "a dozen armors. whats it for? like you said we have allied our self's with fire and ice wings. is there some part of you that thinks its too convenient?" levish stands up his other claw clutching the moon-dust still. "now if you had come about 200 years ago i could of had those armors made in mithril." he had cooled off the fents where some magma was coming out cooled off and had left his normally cherry read body a dull black and brown. the sound of rock grinding in between his scales could be herd as he slowly moved himself down to her level. her invitation to the party did sound tempting. she was a queen she could get him any thing he wanted. "well how badly do you want me at this... gathering?" he said as if hissing it all the vents on his back still let signs of smoke puff out.

he thought about the armors he did have 12 armors already made up more for the fact of killing time. the armors could easily be modified to each dragon who wanted one. each one was a still glowing red color having never been set yet.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:55 am

"Respected, it is not required that you come," said Queen Rektani Lozain of Earthil, flicking her tail in casual conversation, "But it would be appreciated if you were to show up. As for armor, welll.... I do not trust our allies. The FireWings are known for being shady and unreliable, and the IceWings..... Well, I heard they are guilty for kidnapping. I want to be cautious, and take extra care," she replied to Levish. Sighing, you could definitely tell that age and stress were leaving their mark on Tani, by the way she crouched over to the bags under her eyes.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am

levish relised a billow of smoke from all his vents and stairs at the queen. "you do know that i am half fire wing?" he said more or less to counter her thoughts on the fire wings but it didnt really bother him as he was also half earth wing as well. he then moves to a place where if the queen followed there was a massive vault like door. "i have at lest 30 armors ready for fitting, 100 weapons and 20 bows. i have had many years to stock pile plenty." he said looking at the vaults door. "but i am only letting you use 5 armors and 10 weapons. armoring to many guards your guests might feel like prisoners." he said with a hiss in his voise.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moelwyn Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Moelwyn is heading through a cave system, the old healer is lost again.  Having intended to head back home after looking for some subterrainian reagants, he is now completely lost.  Finally seeing light ahead of him he heads towards it.  As he exits the cave he sighs in relief, Home sweet..... wait, where am I? He then looks around.  Dang it!  Someone moved my garden!

He squints and then sees two dragons by the water pool.  With his relatively poor eyesight at distances he cannot make out who they are or exactly where he is.  Confused and thinking he is near his house he yells out at them,  GET OFF MY PROPERTY YOU HOOLIGANS!  He then starts to slowly walk towards them. Ironically he has a good deal of respect for both of these individuals.
Moelwyn
Moelwyn
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:46 pm

(Short post cause derp Razz))

Tani nodded understandingly at Levish. After all, Tani just wanted to look strong in front of their visitors, no threatening. Looking at Levish, she said, "these will do just smashingly. If they had even thought of betrayal before, they will regret they ever had. Thank you Levish...." Tani's attention was drawn away when she heard something. Glancing over at the rocks, she spotted another earth dragon. Blinking, Tani didn't recognize him. Who was this dragon? Narrowing her eyes, Tani decided to approach him.

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Levish Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 am

levish was not too keen on giving a queen full control of his gear.but he wouldn't let her know this. he never trusted royals with power ever and its why hes lived a long life. upon their conversation being interrupted by a very noticeable voice. "that damn old dragon got his tunnels mixed with mine again." levish said heading over to the large white lizard, walking similar to a croc. "Moelwyn you take a right at the left again?" levish would say looking at the fact he could tell this old dragon was getting regents for some quite powerful healing salves.
Levish
Levish
EarthWing Vulcan
EarthWing Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moelwyn Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Moelwyn crawled towards them a little menacingly until he gets closer and realizes who they are. He hears Levish speak but isn't close enough to hear clearly and thinks he says... 'Moelwyn you make a light at the crest again?' Moelwyn looks up at the crest of the tallest mountains peak in view and sees the sun right above it. "That's the sun ya idiot! Now seein as you're on my property Levish, what is it that you and the queen need? What are you doing here with her anyways? You trying to sleep yer way to the top again?" Moelwyn kind of frowns as he says this because back in the day you fought your way to power.
Moelwyn
Moelwyn
EarthWing Healer
EarthWing Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:44 pm

Tani watched the old dragon. What was his name again? Ah, yes, Moelwyn. Looking at Levish, then Moelwyn, Tani dipped her head. "My apologies. I really must be returning to my family. Eggs won't incubate themselves, now will they? Thank you for the armor, Levish. And good day to you, too, Moelwyn." With that, Tani took off.

(Exit)

Rayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down