Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Creation of chaotic/evil characters - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Creation of chaotic/evil characters - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Creation of chaotic/evil characters

+6
Shiningwater
Helios
Atlantis
Frostflare
Cosmos
Gaea
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters - Page 2 Empty Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see it's very hard to create a event because all the tribes are mostly pacific and the characters have all a good allignment. This is a positive thing because it contributes to create a peaceful atmosphere in Pyyria. However I believe we need to shake this atmosphere and create epic plots that can involve evil characters and chaos between tribes.

My idea is to allow the creation of evil characters, which have the purpose to create events. These characters are purposely overpowered and extremely powerful, so they represent a serious menace.  

A example of evil character is NightFlare (Trinyah's old character). She's a extremely powerful NightWing that seek to tyrannically rule over the tribe and has enough abilities to succeed in her goal.

Evil characters can also be non-dragon creatures. For example, the humans Gods. Or the King of the Demons.

We can have a new section that collects the characters considered "bad", or "not good" (not necessarily evil). We can let every user to have one evil character. So it'll be easy to keep track of them and it would add more depht to the site.

The idea would even lead to the creation of evil dragon Gods, which are vicious and evil and they opposite the power of the current Gods. So Astral, Phantom, Kazumi and Shardas (though this one is inactive Razz) will have adversaries. However this is an argument that needs more investigation.

Some ideas, but these are just thoughts of the moment.

Evil Gods would be:
Dragon God of Chaos (this one mostly seeks confusion between tribes and likes to destroy)
Dragon God of Affliction (this one brings plagues, famines, and generally represent the suffering)
Dragon God of Death (this one is already represented by Nimbus, I believe Razz)

This would make sense because Pyyria has also environments that can be considered "negative". For example, volcanoes are destructive and they represent chaos. Swamps can represent death. Deserts can represent affliction. A fight between two dragons can lead to death, chaos, suffering. These are all "negative" stuff that can be connected to evil dragon Gods.

Another example, there's this topic ongoing: https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t1482-epidemic-of-epic-proportions

Who has brought the plague? The answer would be the God of Affliction.

It is like the opposition of life and death, harmony and chaos, and so on.

Don't get the idea the wrong way. The purpose isn't to make new overpowered characters or create competition between users. The purpose is to have more plots, and we need to collaborate together to create amazing stories. This can be done with the introduction of evil characters.

Afterall, every film, magna, anime, book, game, have always tons of "bad guys" that opposite the "good guys".
Otherwise the show would be boring without evil characters.

What is your opiniong about this? Feel free to suggest your own ideas andhow to improve this.

Last edited by Atlantis on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Atlantis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Astral wrote:I didn't want to replace Shardas out right. I think Kaz would be best to take his role and phantom should be one of da trio bad gods while I take the missing trio of creation position. Oh wait that still leaves another one.

So how the new God system could be?
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Trio of creation:
Kazumi (Goddess of Life)
open (God or Goddess of something creationy)
Astral (Goddess of the Moon and Stars) what you need the moon and stars and the sun and what not for a working world. There would be no such thing as waves without the moon. Do I even need to tell you what would happen without the sun?

Trio of destruction:
Nimbus (God of Death)
NightFlare (Goddess of chaos. Trinyah has proposed herself to take the role)
Phantom (Goddess of Magic and War)

dis is my suggestion one spot left for the taking
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:27 pm

double posting sorry it has been decided this is the official list

Kazumi (Goddess of Harmony)
Ocean character has yet to be named (Goddess of Life)
Astral (Goddess of the Moon and Stars)

Trio of destruction:
Phantom (Goddess of Magic and War)
Nimbus (God of Death)
NightFlare (Goddess of chaos)

Now we need to decide order of strength. Are we going to say they are all equal or go with a set strength system as we had before. For example Phantom use to be the second strongest and me and Kaz use to be equal in strength at least in general. We also need to decide who is the opposite of who. We know Kaz is the opposite of Phantom I'm thinking maybe Nimbus could be my opposite ^.^
which leaves oceans new character and NightFlare as opposites.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Posting again the final final decision has been reached.

Shardas ended up dying for unknown reason and his power split into 4 descending upon a few unborn babies. 2 joined the ranks of the gods of destruction and 2 joined the ranks of the gods of creation. These 6 gods are all equal in power. The chosen leader of gods creation is Kazumi due to being one of the original three gods and one of two that are still alive. For the same reason Phantom became the leader of the gods of destruction.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:01 am

About the God's strenght, I'd suggest this idea.

In terms of pure power, the Gods are equally stronger.

In terms of influence in Pyyria, the trio of destruction has a stronger influence. For example, It would be very easy to unleash a war for the trio of destruction, considering dragons are fierce and territorial creatures. However in the long run the trio of creation would succeed to restore peace and harmony.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:54 am

Question. Nightflare is the goddess of Insanity, Chaos, Fear, and basically anything like that. Would this means she is also the goddess of Affliction, like disease and plague, since Phantom is the goddess of War, not Affliction? Like, would she be the goddess of "Chaos", which basically means suffering and insanity. Razz Just curious.
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2