Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Entrance of evil. Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Entrance of evil. Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Entrance of evil.

+4
Frostflare
gojira
Phantom
Scourge
8 posters

Go down

Entrance of evil. Empty Entrance of evil.

Post by Scourge Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Scourge was confused. Am I dead? he wondered. He didn't think so. He felt alive, that was for sure. Everything hurt, and he was exhausted. He wished he was dead, it felt like someone had set his neck on fire. He couldn't feel any ground beneath his paws. Then leaves seemed to materialize below him, tiny leaves. He could feel them. Then he heard the voice. "I have brought you here for, my own reasons. I have given the knowledge necessary for life here, you are not a cat anymore. Try not to get yourself killed."

He was in a forest, but not the one he had died in, no, this one was different, there was blood scent nearby, but it came from him. He seemed to reek of it. He groaned, forcing his eyes open. He immediately wished he hadn't. Everything was so bright, it hurt his eyes, the strangest thing though, while one half of him was shocked, the other had been expecting this. His pitch-black tail twitched he hauled himself up. He stretched his wings so they touched the trees on either side. Wait, wings? How did I get those? He tried to pull himself together. Scourge, you're a dragon. Wait what? Huh, must be that knowledge the voice was talking about. Not everything had changed though, the teeth on his collar were still there, uncomfortable as ever. He somehow knew they were dragon fangs. Suddenly, the bushes behind him rustled, and Scourge whipped around, the Icewing claws he wore on his talons glinting in the sunlight. He was starting to get the hang of this knowledge thing. "Who's there? Show yourself!" he snarled.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Entrance of evil. Empty Re: Entrance of evil.

Post by Phantom Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Gemini stepped out of the bushes, her multi-colored eyes gleaming in the darkness. "An intruder," she muttered. Leaning towards him, she sniffed him, and immediately recoiled. He smelled like ...blood. Lots and lots of blood." Gemini wrinkled her nose, disgusted. What kind of sick dragon would smell like blood? Well... except for Sorin, because he was a vampire and all that....

She could feel a dark aura around him, like he was a murderer of some sort. He probably was, considering his paws were caked in dry blood. "What are you doing here on NightWing territory?" she stated calmly. "I'll have to remove you forcefully if you don't leave."

Phantom had immediately sensed an evil aura that had arrived in Pyyria, and had immediately left to check it out. It was a pretty tiny dragon, considering it was probably an adult by now. She padded next to the NightWing Queen. "Be careful, Gemini," she murmured. "He' didn't come from this war. We must be cautious. We don't know what he can do."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Scourge growled and stalked toward the first one. "I am Scourge, leader of Bloodclan." His voice sounded like splintering ice. The dragon fangs on his purple collar around his neck gleamed in the sunlight, and his ice-blue eyes remained fixed on the strangers. He thought back to the time he killed Tigerstar. All that blood pouring onto the grass. He snorted as he remembered the look on Firestar's face. Turning his attention back to the hostile strangers he grunted. "You can try, but you'll just end up like Tigerstar. With your guts pouring out your stomach. Firestar killed me, stupid nine-lived piece of two-leg trash. At least now it's only 8 lives. And, This is Nightwing territory? Looks quite bright to me, unlike YOU." he said, licking the dried blood of his lips.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Gemini snorted. "As if you can even TOUCH me. They call me the Shadow Serpent for a reason." She gazed at him calmly. "And there IS no BloodClan here. And who the h*ll is Tigerstar? He sounds weak."

Phantom just stood next to Gemini, silent. She would interfere if she really had to, but it seemed that Gemini had this one in the bag. When he mentioned nine lives, she raised an eyebrow. "Nine lives isn't going to help you in this situation," she stated. "As a matter of fact, you can't kill me, for I am in fact an immortal being. A Goddess." She squinted at him. "Though I doubt a beansprout like you would even believe in Gods such as myself."
Phantom
Phantom
Dragon Goddess of Magic

Female Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Scourge's hackles rose. "When I was a cat, I took all 9 of Tigerstar's lives at once! He was weak, but we were both cats. And, shadow serpent? You don't look like a snake to me. I lead Bloodclan for a battle for control of the forest, and I nearly won too. Now leave me alone! I need to rebuild my clan! Did you notice my claws? I wore dog and cat teeth as trophies before I died. So did my whole clan! These Icewing claws will shred you. So you think you're immortal eh? Lets test that!" Scourge rolled on his back and shot towards Phantom. She would be gutted if she didn't dodge in time.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by gojira Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Gojira is devouring a young wyvern before smelling a faint smell of bloody. He walks away from his kill and smells where the blood is. He sees scourge with Gemini and phantom. "Who the bloody h*ll is that?" He sits down and wonders what to make of scourge attacking the two
gojira
gojira
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Frostflare, looking for the evil that entered pyyria, saw phantom and gemini down below. She dove down and smashed the ground right in front of the small dragon. She laughed. "There is no way THIS can be the threat of pyyria! She looks more like a healer then a fighter!" She straightened herself up then stood tall. "Anyways, I am Frostflare, the icewing queen and a former goddess. I doubt you will beat me, in fact Kira would like a little snack. Have you herd her lately?" She told the small dragon, trying to frighten him.
(I said she on purpose instead of he. Frost thinks the Scourage is a girl! XD)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:55 am

(Scourge is a jerk, I don't mean to insult you or anything like that.)

Scourge gave a loud, vicious cackle. He growled, thrusting his face into hers. His breath was horrible, it smelled like rotting flesh and dried blood. He sounded like ice splintering "Tigerstar underestimated me too you know, I sliced him from head to tail. All that blood pouring out onto the grass. I killed him nine times at once. You may very well meet the same fate, trying to control me, tell me what to do. I was only a cat then, though, but I killed someone almost twice my size. You really think an idiot like yourself stands a chance against me?" Scourge held up his white talon, the Icewing claws glimmered above his normal, smaller claws.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:28 am

Frostflare giggles. "Where did ya get those Ebay? Hahahaha! Those are so fake! Only an idiot would believe that they are real. Also shut up pip squeak because if there is anybody getting underestimated here it's me. I could freeze you in a flash. I can rain the harshed winter! I can thrown down Glaciers! Now tell me cupcake, what can you do?" She looked him dead in the eye with her cold back eyes. They reflected her hate to dragon who uunder estimated her, or in fact any leader, and god/goddess of pyyria.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Scourge Roared, his foul breath was enough t send enemies running and holding their noses. He looked at her, then, without warning, he raised his white talon and slashed at her from above. While his black left talon came in (hopefully) unnoticed from the side to trip her, while he lunged for her throat. A small curl of black, evil looking mist came out of his mouth. The air started to smell like rotting flesh.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Edan Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

It was a nice flight. Edan had been going to visit Phantom to thank her once again for making him a god. Looking down he saw a terrible sight. Frostflare was being attacked by a dragon. He snarled. No this would not do. Diving the male tucked his wings and latched his claws to the back of the back, dragging him off and breathing fire at him, his anger so powerful the fire turning a bright blue. Edan snarled again. "You fool! his deep voice roared over the havoc. "How dare you attack a leader!" he said with a snarl and threw a ball of lava at the male.
Edan
Edan
God of Fire and Lava
God of Fire and Lava

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Gemini just sighed through her nose. "Frostflare," she stated. "He is on MY territory. I deal with him." She stared at the IceWing Queen. "You're also invading my territory." She glanced at the fire dragon that had landed. "You, too, Edan. My territory, my rules. I don't care if you're a God or leader or whatever, but he is intruding on MY territory. Go back to your own and please stay out of this."

Her eyes glittered coldly and a shadow immediately shot out from his own body. She was not an opponent to be underestimated. The shadow claw closed in around Scourge's neck, ready to snap at her bidding. More shadow arms sprouted on Scourge's body, pinning his whole body down. "You underestimate me," she said, her voice low and soft. "I'm not like your so-called "Tigerstar". I am much stronger than that."
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Edan bowed his head to Gemini, showing her the most respect. "I am truly sorry miss.Gemini. I had come here to find goddess Phantom and saw this male attacking Frostflare. I thought I could but now I realize a strong dragoness like you can handle it" he said with a nod.
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:38 pm

(Scourge now has a special ability.)

Scourge wriggled but to no avail. So he did the thing that came to him naturally and Breathed out a dark red mist that smelled like rotting flesh. It could completely (notice the word COULD.) block both smell and sight. He took a deep breath in. He liked the smell of it. He twisted again, it didn't work. At least area would smell like a corpse for a week. He wanted to escape, to wander, and most of all, find and kill Firestar.

(There is his power. It CAN be overcome.)

Last edited by Scourge on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:47 pm

(Too lazy to get on Moka.... so....)

Running through the shadows, a pink dragon, easily distinguishable, walked into the clearing, her eyes widening when she spotted the hoard of dragons. Clutching tightly to her rosary, she approached the dragons. Her scales were trembling as she watched them all with weary eyes, making sure none of them would suddenly attack her out of anger or something fighting, big dragons would usually do to a stranger. She hoped that her presence would calm them.

"Um, hello, may I ask what is going on? I am the NightWing healer..." she said hesitantly as she looked up at them with a nervous smile.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by gojira Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Gojira just watches all that is happening "well this is more interesting to observe then two wyverns trying to rip each other apart". He continues to watch until he sees the red mist, "well would you look at that" he gets a bit closer to watch the fight happening,with every step you can hear and feel the force of his weight and size (he is 70 feet high after all)
gojira
gojira
FireWing Tracker
FireWing Tracker

Male Aquarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 pm

(I am going to go back a few steps in this.)
Frostflare suddenly appeared behind Scourage, and taunted. "Missed me!". She turned her head over to Gemini to listen to what she said. "Fine, can I at least stay here and se what you do with the darn dragon? I'm tired of you getting all of the action. Nothing happens on my territory." FRostflare questioned the Queen. Without even noticing the red gas/fog/stuff, she noticed a horrble smell, like a rotting corpse. Seeing as frostflare had a few of these in her basment she caould somewhat ignore the smell.
OOC: Frostflare used to kidnap dragon and disect them in her basement. Very Happy
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourge Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:54 am

(again,Scourge is a jerk, I am not actually trying to insult you.)

"Only because fat one over there grabbed me!"
Scourge roared, blowing more mist at Edan. He treid to twist completely around in the shadows, then he shot more mist and tried to fly. Now Scourge could hardly see a paw-I mean, talon step ahead of him. He was still stuck though, He thrased as hard as possible before going completely limp. Maybe she'll loosen the shadows, then I can escape. He thought.
Scourge
Scourge

Male Capricorn Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:36 am

(Lol I find it funny how no one noticed Moka XD)

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down