Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Creation of chaotic/evil characters Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Creation of chaotic/evil characters Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord
Creation of chaotic/evil characters Vote_lcapCreation of chaotic/evil characters Voting_barCreation of chaotic/evil characters Vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Creation of chaotic/evil characters

+6
Shiningwater
Helios
Atlantis
Frostflare
Cosmos
Gaea
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters Empty Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:28 pm

I see it's very hard to create a event because all the tribes are mostly pacific and the characters have all a good allignment. This is a positive thing because it contributes to create a peaceful atmosphere in Pyyria. However I believe we need to shake this atmosphere and create epic plots that can involve evil characters and chaos between tribes.

My idea is to allow the creation of evil characters, which have the purpose to create events. These characters are purposely overpowered and extremely powerful, so they represent a serious menace.  

A example of evil character is NightFlare (Trinyah's old character). She's a extremely powerful NightWing that seek to tyrannically rule over the tribe and has enough abilities to succeed in her goal.

Evil characters can also be non-dragon creatures. For example, the humans Gods. Or the King of the Demons.

We can have a new section that collects the characters considered "bad", or "not good" (not necessarily evil). We can let every user to have one evil character. So it'll be easy to keep track of them and it would add more depht to the site.

The idea would even lead to the creation of evil dragon Gods, which are vicious and evil and they opposite the power of the current Gods. So Astral, Phantom, Kazumi and Shardas (though this one is inactive Razz) will have adversaries. However this is an argument that needs more investigation.

Some ideas, but these are just thoughts of the moment.

Evil Gods would be:
Dragon God of Chaos (this one mostly seeks confusion between tribes and likes to destroy)
Dragon God of Affliction (this one brings plagues, famines, and generally represent the suffering)
Dragon God of Death (this one is already represented by Nimbus, I believe Razz)

This would make sense because Pyyria has also environments that can be considered "negative". For example, volcanoes are destructive and they represent chaos. Swamps can represent death. Deserts can represent affliction. A fight between two dragons can lead to death, chaos, suffering. These are all "negative" stuff that can be connected to evil dragon Gods.

Another example, there's this topic ongoing: https://rpgdragons.forumotion.com/t1482-epidemic-of-epic-proportions

Who has brought the plague? The answer would be the God of Affliction.

It is like the opposition of life and death, harmony and chaos, and so on.

Don't get the idea the wrong way. The purpose isn't to make new overpowered characters or create competition between users. The purpose is to have more plots, and we need to collaborate together to create amazing stories. This can be done with the introduction of evil characters.

Afterall, every film, magna, anime, book, game, have always tons of "bad guys" that opposite the "good guys".
Otherwise the show would be boring without evil characters.

What is your opiniong about this? Feel free to suggest your own ideas andhow to improve this.

Last edited by Atlantis on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Male Posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters Empty Re: Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Gaea Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Well, Nightflare I think is the original "Evil God" here, so it is only natural she would be the Dragon God of Chaos. Not only is NightFlare the cousin of Gemini, she also has demon heritage and an army of demons on her side. She would rival Phantom in magical power, but she would only be used in special events that require her. Smile
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Creation of chaotic/evil characters Empty Re: Creation of chaotic/evil characters

Post by Cosmos Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Not so sure about this idea. I do agree on your thought on conflicts and events. We really can't have any really awesome ones since everyone's characters are positive. I mean, I believe there was a war event but I have no idea what happened to that.

I don't think we need to bring new gods into these events though. I also don't think we need a god of Chaos (Let alone War, Sorry Phanny!). I mean, God or not, there is gonna be chaos. Not to mention, war. I also think those whom fill these spots should become full gods (Mentioning my idea.) Not semi. We don't need a separate group for "evil" gods and/or characters. I mean, nothing is evil. It depends only how the character perceives the other, I mean, in another character's eyes, this character could be good because he/she did this. As a example, that is.

But like I said in my own idea topic, there should be gods that really effect your character inevitably, chaos is something people choose to have, cause, and create.

Ehh.. what else.
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:03 pm

I do agree how evil is an opinion, but I do like the idea of having eveil chracters and gods! Especially for ones that arere NOT dragons. We can have a group for creatures that are not dragons, and every member should only have 1. I like the idea's along with the evil gods, but i think that only trusted members should get such a rank.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:49 pm

I have also thought about a new Dragon God system, that can include also evil gods. What do you think about it? Feel free to give your opinion, if you like it, how you would change it.

The new system leaves all the current Gods, so everyone will keep its character and there're no changes to do.

Trio of creation:
Shardas (God of Life)
Phantom (Goddess of Magic)
Kazumi (God of Harmony)

Trio of destruction:
Nimbus (God of Death)
missing (God of Affliction)
missing (God of Chaos)

Other Gods:
Astral (God of Moon and Stars)
Arkhor (God of Water)
Vehemut (God of Storms)
Solstice (God of Ice)
Edan (God of Fire)
Corrode (God of Earth)
missing? (God of Light)
missing? (God of Darkness)

There could be added new gods in the future. They can be all full gods, so there aren't semi-gods anymore. However some gods can be more stronger than others.

With this new system we remove the god aspect of administrators and have a new group for dragon gods.

@Cosmos: yeah, I agree that "evil" is a perspective. My suggestion is to also include the "evil" perspective. The Dragon god of Chaos, or War, brings chaos and war. So this God can be considered "evil", but the god itself isn't really evil.

I have used the term "evil" to denote stuff that is considered "bad", but it isn't always true. The new section isn't really needed. We can simply allow users to make "evil" overpowered characters, with the admins approval. The purpose is to create more plots. We limit of course the creation of evil characters, carefully choosing the users.

The current Gods (Phantom, Shardas, Kazumi, Astral) have enough power to stop any conflict or to use a magical touch to solve any situation. So there can't be "bad" characters around. (this is my interpretation of the current system.)

There're the human Gods, and the demons, as evil entities. However I'd like to see also conflicts between dragons, like civil wars, clash between tribes. Since the good characters would never fight each other, then we allow the creation of evil characters.

A example: If two tribes clash, Kazumi would appear to stop the fight.

That's the reason because we could add a God of Chaos. There's a Goddess of Harmony, so there could be her opposite. Kazumi's weakness is that she can't stop dragons from fighting at all. So what about to include a Dragon God of Chaos at this point? (or War).

This is a very delicate argument indeed.

For example, we have Edan, the God of Fire. The element is considered destructive and fierce, so Edan could be a chaotic dragon that likes to do blazes and terrorizes other tribes. However this is just a perspective. Fire can also be a good element, because it brings warm, can illuminate etc... It's a very helpful element.

The question is: the current Gods reflect only the "good" part of the element?

I think we need to have a guideline for Gods.

There're two possibilities (i take always the fire as example):

1. if you're the God of Fire, then your character must have a destructive behaviour, because fire is destructive. However the character can still have a gentle side.

2. If you're the God of Fire, you're free to choose to be a gentle dragon and use the fire only in the "good" perspective.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Ermm....... but I never said we COULDN'T make evil characters..... Unless someone spread a rumor?

Anyone can make an evil character if they want to.

And Gemini USED to be the Goddess of Chaos, before she got kicked from that position because .. yeah.

We shouldn't really have that many gods. We don't have many people to start out with in the first place (most are alts), so.... >.>

~And Shardas isn't the God of Life. That's Kazumi's job, too.
He's the God of Creation.~
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Helios wrote:Ermm....... but I never said we COULDN'T make evil characters..... Unless someone spread a rumor?

Anyone can make an evil character if they want to.

And Gemini USED to be the Goddess of Chaos, before she got kicked from that position because .. yeah.

We shouldn't really have that many gods. We don't have many people to start out with in the first place (most are alts), so.... >.>

~And Shardas isn't the God of Life. That's Kazumi's job, too.
He's the God of Creation.~

The point is: evil characters, even if extremely powerful, can't do nothing because there're the current gods that can stop any event. However I'm not sure how the gods exactly work. Can you explain me better the God roles, please? They represent the creation. However, due to their powers that allow them to appear everywhere and solve a situation with their powers, there's no way a real conflict can born, or clash between tribes. I could be wrong on that, but this is my interpretation after seeing the Gods in action.

For example, Astral has appeared to instant-kill the FireWing (evil/bad character) in order to revenge Trinyah. So how a evil character is supposed to do something if Astral would instant kill it?

This is why I'm suggesting the creation of evil Gods. However, if the Gods doesn't have any influence on the dragons life, then we don't really need evil gods.

Edit: I know Shardas is the God of creation, but I was suggesting a new model for the Gods system.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:48 pm

I read this all and I am starting to get confused apon what you are asking for. The evil gods and chracters are cool, but what does clashing of tribes, a great war have to do with this? I know that would be coll and all, but I don't really know what is trying to get earned anymore. Yes these dragons can cuase these things, but I don't see thast as a magor part of the topic.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Hmm.. good point. The trio of destruction would be good, too. Though do they ONLY wreck havoc? Nimbus isn't THAT bad XD (or is he?)

Maybe Nightflare (Trin's old charrie) could be a Goddess of Chaos? She was one of the first evil characters on this site, and all that.

And Astral KOed the guy? Oh. Never knew that... .3.
Helios
Helios
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 pm

I like the trio of destruction idea actually. We could have a god of death, another of sickness, and another of insanity/chaos/whatever. It would be cools. Very Happy
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Frostflare wrote:I read this all and I am starting to get confused apon what you are asking for. The evil gods and chracters are cool, but what does clashing of tribes, a great war have to do with this? I know that would be coll and all, but I don't really know what is trying to get earned anymore. Yes these dragons can cuase these things, but I don't see thast as a magor part of the topic.

I explain you better.

Random example: I create a evil character that attempts to start a civil war between the NightWings and kill Geminl. This character is powerful enough to succeed in his goal. However Astral, which is Gemini's cousin, would instant-appear to kill my character. However Astral would have troubles to do that because the God of Chaos supports my character.

I think God of Chaos, God of Suffering, God of Death is fine.

About these characters being bad or not, I believe we need to add guidelines about Gods.

You're the God of Chaos? Then you have to act as someone that likes war and destruction.
You're the God of Suffering? Then you have to act as someone that likes to carry plagues and famines.
You're the God of Storms? Then you have to act as someone that likes to create powerful and deadly storms.
You're the God of Fire and Lava? Then you have to act as someone that likes blazes and erupt volcanoes.
You're the God of Harmony? Then you have to act as someone that likes to stop conflict between dragons.
You're the God of Death? Then you have act as someone that likes to take lives of other dragons.

Basically, Gods have personalities that fit their elements. They have to act "bad", in other words, but they aren't really evil and they can have good sides.

Chaos and suffering are the most dangerous gods, I believe.
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningwater Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:27 pm

I do really like this idea, and I think it needs to happen. I definitely like the idea of having "bad" characters. I know Atlas has one, and I have one. Atlas has erm....I forget his name and am too lazy to check. I'm sorry Atlas. And I have Dusk. But there does need to be more. Two dragons aren't enough to wreak the amount of havoc needed to have a real site-wide plot. I really like the gods of evil idea as well, this whole things I really like. Let's just say that.
It would add depth, variety, and plot to the site, which it definitely needs.

Speaking of which, I need to bring Dusk back....
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turis Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:33 am

I also support this idea, I think it'd be a good way to bring some tension and excitement into the RP's. I was planning on having Turis's character development lead to him becoming evil eventually, over the course of a while, so I think this is a topic I should put my opinion in if I ever want that to happen.

As I was reading these posts, I got the idea that maybe the gods wouldn't be completely all-powerful, but would instead rely on prayer or belief to fuel their power. I know, it sounds a bit cheesey, but it'd be a good way to balance things out. For example, not enough dragons are praying to the god of harmony, so war breaks out, because of the war, the god of destruction gains more power, over the course of the war the god of harmony regains their power and then is able to restore peace.

Although I'm not completely sure how the god system works in this RPG because I'm super new, I don't think the gods should be able to directly interact with mortals most of the time (unless the two rp'ers want to do something super epic like a god battle or something, which would be cool). It just seems like a cheap way out of a conflict, really. I think the gods should be able to sort of subtly manipulate or control certain dragons, and one god's amount of control over a dragon would be able to block out another's. This manipulation thing would, of course, be planned between whoever was rp'ing the god and whoever was rp'ing the mortal, and maybe they could even have their own threads where the two converse (maybe in a dream or something) and interesting character dynamics happen.
Turis
Turis
FireWing Healer
FireWing Healer

Female Aquarius Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Grima Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 am

I really like the idea, and hope that this happens, but what on earth will the bad characters do most of the time? I know the God of chaos is going to try to cause war or whatever, but giant conflicts aren't always going to be happening, so what would they be doing then Would they all have their own little council or something where they'd come up with evil plans and interact with each-other? Would they just show up to random dragons and start a fight? Ya know.
Grima
Grima

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 pm

@Grima: I think the gods would be permanently busy to "amministrate" the Pyyria world. They're divinities afterall, and they should do their "job". Due to this reason, the Gods are rarely seen in Pyyria from the normal dragons.

In other worlds, there's a eternal balance. Life and death, harmony and chaos, war and peace, happiness and suffering. All of this contributes to make Pyyria a peaceful region, but also instable. Conflicts can happen.

@Turis: Yours are amazing ideas and I approve them. The purpose is to create amazing plots, afterall, and this can happen with the presence the bad Gods that support the evil characters. This would make the current Gods even more important than before. Dragons that trust Phantom, for example, can gain her support and eventually manage to "defeat" the evil character. The number of new plots we could build is endless.

@Shine: It's EarthWave my evil character Razz If the idea would get approved, EarthWave would for example gain more power praying the God of Chaos, and attempt to conquer the SeaWings in a civile war (doing a convenience alliance with Dusk).
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Aww jeez where to start.

First off yes the administration and gods will be separated though all that really needs to be done for that is change the group name.

There are already a shiz ton of gods so any 'evil' gods will have to be converted from existing ones. I also find it infinitely amusing my mate is one of those 'evil' gods and would make for some rather interesting rp. romeo and juliet style but different.

I have been considering the idea of adding more conflict to the site and support this idea in general.

I do not like the idea of restricting people personalities based on their title/element what not. I know I have not been the biggest supporter of creative freedom but believe me I have my reason. I however don't see any excusable reason to put limitations on personality other than if your an evil god you got to be doing some evil thing. The actually level of evil or bad whatever you want to call it could vary greatly. For example one of the semi gods could be a less concerned with world domination and more selfish ambitions. While as a full god could be much more into general destruction and desire to hurt others or we could just be like heck with it and swap that around ^.^ could have full bad gods who aren't really all that bad.

I like the idea Turis gave but it would make things very complicated. You got to remember that half this site is made up of a very young audience and balancing such a thing would be very difficult for the staff as well. With this just now being developed I think it would be best not to implement this idea now. We could bring it up another time though when things are better sorted.

converting gods into the trio of destruction which will be full gods isn't so easy since it takes away gods from the tribes and the least gods added the better. I think Phantom would make an awesome evil god. I could become a god of creation to fill that place ^.^
course the still leave the inactive shardas problem and one more trio of destruction open. I do dare suggest we remove shardas from being a god(not admin mind you since thats impossible but just god) and as much as I don't like adding two brand new full gods if its the only choice then well I guess its the only choice.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Then what about like an evil army, or a group of spies? Watching down apon the tribes with there being only one great god od death, destruction and chaos. These "spies" will proceed to work for the great god, and will do their best to ruin pyyria. What do ya say?
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaea Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:21 pm

That would be a cult, Frost. Certain dragons who follow a god or whatever Razz
Gaea
Gaea

Female Posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:21 pm

doesn't sound as fun @ Frost
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:40 pm

I am just trying to find a way that makes this work. Derp
Why does everybody hate my ideas.
@Moka: Why not? They can be a cult.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Why do we need more gods! We already have a sh*t ton of them. Why dont we just stick with the gods we have. I know that Pyrria is way to peaceful and we need to spice things up but why cant we just have a regular dragon war. We already have semi gods and gods for each tribe. I guess I think there are too many gods around and we should tone it down with the gods. I do like the idea and agree with converting the dragon gods we have now to evil ones. (Psst I throw Edan in the batch if we are converting)
Ashley
Ashley

Female Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm

no new gods are being added Luna except like two
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 pm

I agree that Shardas needs to be replaced. This is something I always forget to tell, but we need an active user that can replace him.

The new God system, slightly revised. What do you think about it? Astral would be the God of Life (if she likes the idea), and Kazumi would be only the Goddess of Harmony. Phantom would keep her role of Goddess of Magic.

Trio of creation:
Astral (God of Life)
Kazumi (God of Harmony)
Phantom (God of Magic)

Trio of destruction:
Nimbus (God of Death)
NightFlare (God of chaos. Trinyah has proposed herself to take the role)
missing (God of Suffering)

Then we have the gods for each tribe (Arkhor, Corrode, Solstice and so on...). I don't see the problem about more Gods at this point. I believe my system doesn't mess anything and doesn't create confusion. Anyway we're only adding two more Gods. I don't think it's something bad to have so many Gods. The system makes sense.

We're only missing the role for the God of Suffering. I can cover the role in order to fill it, if we have troubles to find someone that can take the spot.

After the changes, people can start to create evil characters.

The purpose isn't to have "factions" or "competition", but to collaborate each other to create plots. So evil characters need to be created with the intention to write stories with other users. We're writing a book, afterall.

Last edited by Atlantis on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis
Atlantis
SeaWing Scholar
SeaWing Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:15 pm

I like that idea, and I am toatally cool with it. Also, I can use Soul to be the god of suffering, I will just have to change his personality a bit. Unless you want to, but I think it would be cool.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:21 pm

I didn't want to replace Shardas out right. I think Kaz would be best to take his role and phantom should be one of da trio bad gods while I take the missing trio of creation position. Oh wait that still leaves another one.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next