Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)   - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)   - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)   - Page 2 Empty A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)

Post by Blizzard Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

After a busy day making fresh new weapons for the tribe, he was returning with Mel on his back to their den. Entering the cave he walked over to their bed, after all he has been on his feet all day. Sighing he laid down on the bed of snow, giving Mel a nuzzle he spoke "Ahhh... its good to be off my feet" It had started darker outside, knowing that the comfort was short lived he lifted himself back up, dropping Mel off allowing her to relax as his stomach rumbled. "Alright I will go get us something to eat" knowing that Mel eats ores and gemstones he knew just what to give her. Leaving the den he headed towards the food store, as he grabbed a deer for him he headed back to his workshop. Since Blizzard was dealing weapons, ores and gemstones where important, so he had a special supply, thanks to the trackers that find them on their travels he managed to save a diamond and a sapphire. Placing them in his paw hiding them from site he returned back to the den with a fresh caught deer in his jaws.

Dropping the deer close by he noticed Mel was laying down smiling at him, "Hey, I have something special for you!" he responded while revealing the gemstones in his paw. "I hope you like them" he smiled, the stones where quite large in size around 1.5ft in diameter each.

// wow the stones seem very large, but if your gona eat them they can't be too small Razz, Also Phan you will need to turn up at some point lol XD //

Blizzard
Blizzard
IceWing Vulcan
IceWing Vulcan

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)   - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Melody looked at the egg that Blizzard was staring at. She gasped and then nudged it and it began to move, small cracking noises filling the den. "Omigods! They are!" She whispered as another one of the eggs began to develop small cracks.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)   - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Occurrence (Private: Melody , Phantom)

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Blizzard gazed at the cracking egg, smiling poking his snout against it. As the egg rocked a large portion of the shell dropped, being able to see a small eye peering through the small gap. Within a few moments the egg shell collapsed unveiling a beautiful female, this one was truly unique, her body looked to be made of diamonds, the same kinda of structure as her mother. She sparkled in the light of the room, creating a prism effect with rainbows of light shining off her. Nuzzling Mel he smiled "Oh wow.... she's beautiful Mel"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Melody gasped and looked at the hatchling. "She's the most beautiful and elegant thing I have ever seen in my life..." she whispered and crouched down, grabbed the hatchling by her scruff and set her down in between her paws. She began to lick her to make sure she was warm. As she finished warming her new daughter, the second egg hatched, where a tiny icy tail peeked out from the shell, which tumbled over to reveal a normal ice dragon with Melody's eyes. She nudged the hatchling over to Blizzard and smiled. "They're adorable.. and ours."
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Blizzard's heart raced, excited he gently grabbed the other young female placing her on his shoulder, softly purring he nuzzled the youngling. "At this rate Mel, I'm gona have a cute overload..." he smirked glancing back to the last egg, which also started to crack, he had hoped for a male, his wish came true he gazed upon another ice like hatchling very similar to himself. smiling he also grabbed the male placing him on his paws. As the young female darted up to his forehead, proceeding to rest on his head. Choosing to inspect the male he noticed he had a dark blue like underbelly, but couldn't see any similarity to his mother. But in the next few seconds it became clear, the newly hatched male sneezed, upon sneezing a small blue crystal appeared in front of him out of the ground, he seemed to have a special ability to do with Mel.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Melody smiled at this special power. "He's a handsome young hatchling. And me too, Blizz, me too." She said and smiled, nuzzling Blizzard and resting her head on his shoulder. "What do wd name them?"

(Once we lick names we need to start finding people who want to play a hatchling(
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Resting his head against hers he replied "Errr.... how about Safra for this cute one (Gesturing towards the blue eyed ice female), and Radiance for the two daughters." smiling and continued "What you think we should call him?" nuzzling the little male with his snout giving off a gentle purr.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:12 pm

"Radiance is the crystal one.. and Safra is the you-my eyes one.. and the little guy can be.. Asher?" She said and nuzzled all three of her children. She yawned and rested her head on her paws, smiling around at her now large family.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:22 am

Blizzard crept closer to Mel with the other two hatchlings, laying next to her, he nipped at her ear and extending his wing over her. Placing the other two hatchlings in between them to provide warmth, as he finished moving them he smiled as Safra eyes where focused on him, letting out a smile or what seemed to be a smile, nudging Mel he spoke energetically "I'm gona faint from cuteness..." smirking as he placed his snout down on his paw next to the hatchlings.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Melody smiled and entwined her tail with Blizzard's. "I think I am too.. they're even cuter than baby bunnies. So what do we call the male?" She asked and nuzzled him, giggling as Radiance rolled onto her back and cuddled her father.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Bliz nodded, "Yeah I think Asher will work" he smiled nuzzling her again, as he hold Radiance in his paws he gave her a little nuzzle. Making sure she was alright. "Maybe their hungry, but... would Radiance eat like you then?"
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Melody shrugged. "Maybe. We have to test it out. I think Asher has to eat like me if he wants his crystal powers to work, though." She said and yawned.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:16 pm

// Yes I forgot I was on Neb... Lazy Ark... (Slaps his face) give me a break me tired... Razz //

Blizzard smiled nudging his head against hers, "Its fine, you can rest... I can watch them" locking his eyes onto hers and giving her a lick on the cheek. Following up with Radiance & Safra chirping away, clearing wanting to be noticed, and whispered "I think they want licks too" he smirked with a gentle laugh.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Melody smiled at her mate. She crouched her head down and licked her hatchlings in turn, gettig to Blizzard and licking him. "No, you've had a long day at work. I can do it." She said and motioned with her head at the nest.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 am

Blizzard slowly nodded letting out a yawn, "Thanks... I will try to stay awake..." Suddenly his head dropped onto his paws, as his eyes drooped then falling asleep next to Mel. Clearly he was tired from all the excitement.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 am

Melody carefully got up and situated the hatchlings, quieting them down and getting them to fall asleep as well. The small dragoness laid back down and watched the entrance of the cave, then her family, the cave door, family. She wanted to make sure they were all safe. She had been mates with Blizzard for awhile now, and they now have three beautiful hatchlings that fake after them both.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:41 am

// Lets end it here Smile //
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2