Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Epidemic of Epic Proportions - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Epidemic of Epic Proportions - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Epidemic of Epic Proportions

+4
Arkhor
Scourge
Rayla
Shiningwater
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Epidemic of Epic Proportions - Page 2 Empty Epidemic of Epic Proportions

Post by Shiningwater Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically, there's a sickness that's going around and it effects every dragon. A fatal sickness. The healers are working frantically to try and save their own tribes. But it's not working. They need to work together and put everything they have to the test.
Symptoms of the disease: Dizziness, nausea, really high fever, faintness, blacking out occasionally, loss of memory, disorientation, mood swings, and-if not treated-death.
You can be a dragon that is currently infected, getting sick, gets sick, doesn't get sick at all and helps the healers, or-if someone's brave enough-kill that character. All healers who wish to join, can. Dragons need all the help they can get.
We need plot, so I'm giving plot. Let's put a min of 100 words to keep it interesting. Wink

Shine hung her head in sadness and shame as the Seawing in front of her finally grew still, and the blue eyes glazed over for the last time. She swallowed and turned back to the family members waiting anxiously outside. “I’m sorry.” She whispered, and watched the hope fall from the faces. “He’s gone.” She whispered, then flinched visibly as the fallen dragon’s mate snarled at her.
Gone? You said you could cure him! You said he’d be fine! You said you could save him!
Shine snarled back a reply, her uneven and unstable temper lashing out at the female. “You think I didn't try? I tried everything I could, but there’s nothing I could do! Nothing was working!
The female didn’t relent. “What about those fancy powers of yours? Did you try those?
Shine balked at the question and looked away. She hadn't. She would have, and it would have guaranteed his recovery, but it would have meant the loss of the healer for a time being. And she couldn't leave them now. Not when the sickness was spreading like wildfire. “No.” She murmured.
No?! You didn't try everything then, did you?!” The female screeched, launching into a rant. Shine took the hits mutely, to ashamed to defend herself. This was the third dragon within two weeks. And more were still falling ill.

Last edited by Shiningwater on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiningwater
Shiningwater
Goddess of Emotion
Goddess of Emotion

Female Aquarius Dragon

http://squidkid11.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Epidemic of Epic Proportions - Page 2 Empty Re: Epidemic of Epic Proportions

Post by Rayla Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Heat rushed to Rayla's head, and she groaned in pain as she regained consciousness, looking around as dragons rushed around. She noticed her father, who was looking worried, and frowned in confusion, her vision dizzy. Shiningwater was dashing around, and vanished behind a corner, and Rayla absently wondered why the healer and her father were acting so weird, dashing around like fishes without heads. Her father especially was acting weird. Rayla shook herself, and felt pain ring through her head, and she groaned, sweat coming off her body as she felt a series of heat and cold at the same time. Why was she is such pain? Rayla had never been sick like this before, so she didn't exactly know what was going on. She did know that she felt awful, and instinct told her just to sit still and let the healers do all the work. So she obeyed that instinct, looking up at her father's worried eyes with confusion as he healed her.

Curious, she asked, her voice sick and raspy from a swelled up throat, "H-hey, dad.... what's going on?" she coughed, her eyes looking sick as she lied down on her head, coughing and groaning. Her throat felt like it was on fire. She needed honey, but since they lived on the ocean, honey was very rare and hard to find. Shine, or another healer, would need to get some from another tribe. If they weren't using all their honey up for their own patients, that was.

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:11 pm

It was many hours before Rayla came around again, not wanting to leave her side, he watched the sick young one hoping for good news. Finally Ray began to stir, he smiled slightly but shortly after changing to a frown upon hearing her speak, he did want to see her like this, none of kids anyway. Replying with a slight tone of sadness, "Save your energy, you've caught a sickness. Its effecting the whole tribe..." Giving her a nuzzle he placed his paws over her swollen neck, using his healing powers to reduce and hopefully ease the pain. Of course healing the symptoms wouldn't stop the virus, he began to worry that if Shine wasn't able to find a way to stop it soon many could die.
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Coughing, Rayla shook her head, groaning. She wasn't aware that she needed honey. She didn't even know what honey was. She wasn't exactly educated in the ways of medicine, since she was a Guardian trainee. Rayla had kind of just been in here messing around, making indirect fun of Aari wanting to be a healer's apprentice. Who would want a boring job like being a healer? Rayla was too sick to think about it, and just groaned some more, rolling onto her stomach as she stared at the walls. She was too sick to move, or talk, for that matter, and she felt like vomiting. Again, she closed her eyes, and sighed. She just wanted to rest, then she would go back and train with her siblings and father and step mother. After this weirdness went away, she would go back to her regular life, like nothing had happened.....

Rayla

Female Posts : 641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2