Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Eragon The Epic Rogue Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Eragon The Epic Rogue Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Eragon The Epic Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Eragon The Epic Rogue Empty Eragon The Epic Rogue

Post by Eragon Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Personal Info
Name: Eragon
Alias: N/A
Personality: I'm very quirky and silly, due to my early on social isolation (since I'm a orphan rogue) I can be very socially awkward. Though I spend most of my time as a rogue wandering the wilds, I cherish any chance I have interacting with other dragons. At first glance I am a hopeless optimist, but under closer inspection (due to my isolation) I am somewhat lonely. I live under the stars as never having lived in a cave/den, they just don't appeal to me. I've been told I'm either really brave or really dumb, though, I prefer the first one. I'm overall very aloof and carefree.
Interests: When I'm not out seeking adventure I like to spend the rest of my time training, as to improve my physical strength, speed and technique. I also like socializing whenever I get the chance (occasionally). I also love the opportunity to play jokes on other dragons. When I can, I like wrestling with other dragons as I like to frequently test my self. Oddly I really like tracking and flying inside storms, it makes me feel powerful.
Dislikes: I dislike dragons who are up tight or without humor, pretty much the opposite of me. I really don't like deep water (its scary), though I can kind of swim in shallow water. I avoid sea wings only because I fear we wouldn't get along well and their life style scares me since they go hand in hand with deep water and my fear of drowning.
Fears: Drowning, suffocation, isolation.

General Appearance
Height: current height 103 ft/ adult height 122ft
Scales: I'm covered in thick gold scales, my strong chest plates are a more pale gold.
Eyes: I have dark green eyes,
Appearance: I have a very lean and fairly muscular body. A shorter than average tail and short but sharp claws. The scales at the base of my wings transfer into gold feathers that coat the rest of my wings. Also the scales at the base of my chin extend down forming what looks like a bit of a beard...... Well I think its pretty cool...

Tribe Information and Status
Tribe: Rogue
Family: I am an orphan, my only family is my nest-mate Hidwen, whom I met long ago when I was wandering the wilds.
Mate: N/A
Hatchlings: N/A

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Overall I'm really strong due to my constant training. I'm not half bad at breathing fire. I'm slightly resistant to fire and electricity. I've always been able to judge and somewhat predict the weather semi-accurately. I'd like to think that I'm quite the apex predator!
Special Abilities: I've only recently learned that as a last resort I can breath lightning, doing so renders me totally power less the following few days so I can "recharge".
Weaknesses: Through hands on experience I've learned I don't do well with extreme changes in temperature. I can't swim  very well. I'm also somewhat clumsy at times and not at all stealthy, partially due to my bright colors. I'm also not exactly the brightest.
Combat Style: All my life I've been immersed in fighting and wrestling, and taking my constant training into account
I can more than hold my own in a battle. I've yet to find a dragon I can't match, and for the sake of my ego I hope I never do! While fighting on the ground I'm a force of nature, I don't particularly excel at aerial combat, though I always have my breath attacks. Overall my combat style is close quarters and hand to hand.
Background
History: I came into this world like most everyone else. Only to find who I thought was my mother was only a passing rogue, who left as soon as I was hatched. Least to say I'd never had to worry about hovering parents... I slowly learned to socialize and interact with other dragons that I encountered on the road, as well as with my companion. With my best friend we go where the wind carries us. I've always thought in my mind and felt in my heart that my mother was a skywing and my father a earthwing. Occasionally I inquire about my heritage when in their respective domains but always to no avail. (secretly part firewing and part earthwing) In the mean time I search for adventure to fill the void.
RP Sample: It was a hot day, hotter than most. It reminds me of when I was journeying through firewing territory. As for where I am? last I remember was something about hanging a left at the mother tree... I'm taking a leisurely stroll after only recently waking up, my walk is suddenly halted by strong tremors in the earth. I shake it off and remind myself that I AM in earthwing territory, I chuckle to myself and think, "the sound of those beasts walking around is alone enough to give me a headache." though I find myself on edge as the quakes grow stronger with each passing second. I'm alarmed as I smell not one, not two but three eathwings on the breeze. My mind races over all possibilities.... Migration? ... Family vacation? ......... Hunting? .... wait...... HUNTING!!! Without hesitation I take to the sky and begin my scan of the area. its worse than I feared...

Last edited by Eragon on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Eragon
Eragon

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Eragon The Epic Rogue Empty Re: Eragon The Epic Rogue

Post by Eragon Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 am

I...I.... it's just so.... It's Beautiful I'm crying so much Kermit's Yay I Love You I dont know what to say...... This just might be one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen.... Yep
Eragon
Eragon

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 am

APPROVED
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 am

your the best! haha I'll spend every waking moment for the rest of my life spreading word of your great deeds and humble ways!! I Love You Kermit's Yay
Eragon
Eragon

Male Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down