Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral)

2 posters

Go down

Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral) Empty Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral)

Post by Nimbus Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:21 pm

After discovering he was the God Of spirits and death, Nimbus was a bit satisfied. He learned he could speak to the dead, which he could find useful to gather information that wasn't left behind. He hasn't experimented much after that. He was just taking it slow. But the urge for learning about his new found abilities grew. Eager to get to experimenting. But on what? He supposed animals would do. He was at the crack of dawn, midnight leaving today only hours ago. It Didn't matter how much of his blood was one of a NightWing's, he usually gets up at day earlier then others and is the last one to go to sleep at times. Guess that Skywing side of him is kicking in. He yawned, his eyelids halfway down, not having the energy or commitment to stay up all the way. He licked his lips, hunger. And not only was he hungry, he was eager. Worst possible combination. And there weren't anything other then lakes that bared fish past the cliffs. He Nimbus, despite being a dragon, disliked fish. No, he hated it. The thought made him gag!

In fact, he was gagging right now. The thought crept into his mind, making him almost cough up the wonders that lied in his stomach. Clenching his chest with his paw, Nimbus scowled, "This'll just be beautiful, true art comes from your stomach. Or so I've heard." He rolled his eyes as he awaited a faster sunrise, still licking his lips. He sat down at the cliff, not really sure where he was.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral) Empty Re: Dawn Before Day. (Private/Astral)

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Astral was sick of being with the FireWings. Her mate search had come to a dead end and so there was no reason to stay. Most of all this stupid being awake during the day stuff was driving her nuts. Abandoning the FireWings Astral decided she wanted to hang our with her family in the NightWings. On her way there she ran into by far the hottest dragon she had ever seen. Astral didn't even need to think twice about getting to know this dragon. He wasn't anywhere as big as her previous interests but that only made him more of a perfect fit. Flying down Astral approached the cute guy. "Whats a handsome man like yourself doing all alone on this cliff?" Astral asked not even realizing the word handsome slipped out. "Looks pretty lonely you want some company?"
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Nimbus's own, one-sided session was ruptured by the sound of a female's charm. But flattery didn't charge his batteries... despite his markings flickering at the sound of her voice. Perking his ears he looked down at the female, "Handsome? Miss, I think you got the wrong guy." He blanking exclaimed in a confused manner. He flicked his tail eagerly as she approached. She didn't look like someone who would do much damage to him.

He then cocked a brow at the last comment, "And, uh, no. I don't want or need company." Huffing he averted his eyes as he scooted a little to the left side of the cliff.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Astral was greatly disappointed by this dragons lack of interest. "Well too bad I'm hanging around you anyways so you might as well talk to me." Astral said desperately hopping to get some decent conversation out of this guy. "Are you a full nightwing or are you more similar to me. You kinda look more like a mix like me. I'm primarily half SkyWing, half NightWing, with a little bit of FireWing thrown in there somewhere." Astral didn't want to tell him about her being a goddess scared it might scare him off even more than he already was. Astral scooted closer to him despite the risk.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Obviously this stubborn girl was clingy. So he doubted he could get away from her, so why waste energy trying? And he might as well start conversation with her, instead of taking all of the lip. He rolled his eyes and kept his position, not really noticing her getting closer. Glancing back at her with his blue optics only, he flicked his tail. "That's a bit pushy of you. Not even introducing yourself and wanting to know what I am. Ngh.. My name's Nimbus, newly found God Of Spirits and Death, or so I been told." He groaned, in a bit irritated manner. "And as for what I am. To be honest, total coincidence, I am the same as you. Crazy, huh?" He chuckled, despite the fact it was leaning to more of a one-sided thing, but it depends.

Yawning again, the conversation completely brushed away his hunger. He guessed that was a good thing? Apparently, taking things off you mind was one way to forget how disturbing fish was. Oh.. the horrors. He then looked down, back at her, "So, what's your name? I's not that I care, it's just that I can't call you 'Miss Annoyingly Clingy Female' for the rest of my days."
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Astral kinda felt bad for not introducing herself. Her sadness was replaced with wonder though as she found out they had the exact same mixture of tribes. To top it off he was a god himself. Astral didn't know why she didn't see that till now. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Astral goddess of the Moon and Stars. Not too often two gods run into each other. Those are some pretty blue markings why did they pulsate earlier?" Astral asked.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:21 am

Turning to neck to the right, and his head turning even farther just to look at his markings. "Huh.. I guess it did. I don't know about it, I've had them all my life and sometimes they flicker unwillingly. Weird, right?" Turning both his neck and head back towards the cliff and Astral, he tilted his head in curiosity.

"Goddess Of The Moon And Stars, huh? That's pretty cool, but so is your name. It's catchy. And I guess gods don't meet that often now that you mention it. Well, in my case it's funny since how things are logically avoidable of me, that's probably why I have such a hard time hunting. Despite the fact I've been a hunter my whole life. So much for a good meal." He sighed in hopelessness and disappointment spite the smile that had spread from the corner of his mouth.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:24 am

Astral thought the random mark glowing was pretty cool. He defiantly looked more handsome with it. Then Nimbus told her he was hungry and was having some problems finding something to eat. Astral was happy to help him out with that. "I can take care of that." Astral said scanning all the moonlight touched for a good meal. Most the animals in the dragon lands were much bigger than Astral or Nimbus. A rabbit would probably be plenty to eat and give him something to chase. Astral wanted an excuse to eat with him though and chose something a bit bigger like a deer. Next thing Nimbus would know a deer would be teleported right next to him. It wouldn't take long before the deer would realize its sitting next to a dragon before bolting off. "Well you better get it before it gets away!"
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 am

Nimbus was shocked to spot what stood in front of him. In less then seconds, a deer appeared right in front of them. A little shocked for words, Nimbus stared for a moment before looking at Astral, "Huh? Oh! Right! Yeah." He nodded a few times before leaning over the deer and tackling it. His teeth immediately sinking into it's blood-filled jugular. Fur sticking to it's blood that stained his mouth and scales. The warm taste and texture of the deer was being gnawed and pounded between his teeth. It was only seconds before the Deer stopped moving. Letting his grasp of the deer go, he licked his lips and talons before digging into the carcass. "Eh.. I guess this is thanks to you, so you wanna have a bite?" Nimbus's words were slightly muffled due to the meat that stuffed his cheeks.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Astral was happy she didn't have to invite herself. She would have made a comment saying the thing was too big for him to eat alone but thankfully he invited her to it. Moving towards the kill with her usual grace Astral dug into the freshly killed prey. The taste was so sublime it was second only to the food Astral considered her candy which was fish. Of course the reason it tasted so good was probably partially because she was a hungry. The small of the fresh kill was certainly intoxicatingly pleasant. After Astral had finished her portion of the meal she gave Nimbus a quick lick on the cheek.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Nimbus was full. Well, not full, but satisfied. That is when he felt a rough but soft textured sensation on his cheek. Licking the blood off his lips and talons, he looked back at Astral, who was still eating, with his blue optics. He retreated his teeth, only revealing his rough gums. He then scooted over to Astral, and deviously grinned. He playfully bit her ear, in return of the lick.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Astral's eyes lit up at the bite she felt on her ear. She didn't expect her pursuit to bear fruit already. She didn't know the guy very well yet but she knew he was gorgeous and nice so far. Not to mention their physiology was so similar. She was going to get to know this guy but not from and distant observation or friend stand point. If she liked him and she did so far she wanted him to be her mate and she wasn't going to be subtle about that despite normally preferring subtlety.

Once Astral recovered from the surprise of the return of affection albeit in a small manner she lunged at Nimbus and hugged him. Though he might think she was attacking him there wasn't anything he could do about it. She was too quick. Astral didn't say anything she just wanted to hug.
Celestia
Celestia

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:36 pm

It was only moments after his playful bite he was tackled. Was he being attacked or tackled? He didn't know, both conclusions seemed reasonable. He then was a bit shocked before he was able to say something, "Oh, I'm sorr- NO wait, er, uh, My bad? No wait! Uh..!" He freaked out, did he insult her? He really wasn't trying to hurt anyone. All these things went through his mind. He wasn't sure how to react, what to do, or where to flee. But that is when a broad silence fell upon the two. Nimbus shook his head. He was being too dramatic. Hugging back, he sighed, "Never mind."

Few moments passed by, though it seemed as if a eternity had too. After laying there for a little bit, he pushed himself off of Astral and back onto the cliff side. He sighed with warmth in his eyes, looking at Astral with his big, blue, optics, he chuckled. "It was nice to talk to someone every now and then. Not many things cross my path, not even dragons believe it or not. It's always so silent for me, what about you? Have friends?"
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down