Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral ) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral ) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral )

2 posters

Go down

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral ) Empty The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral )

Post by Akreious Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm

( this takes place in seawing territory )

Arcke flew down from the sky noticing the natives of the seawing territory is having difficulty fishing so he used his amateur skills to feed the village, tuckered out he sat down on a big tree and sighs

doing this on my free time may be a mistake... he said very tiredly
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral ) Empty Re: The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral )

Post by Ashra Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:10 am

Ashra was skipping her training day for some TLC. Normally she would be working on her crafts but thought better of it for today. Instead she was swimming around watching the other dragons catching fish. She didn't get too close in case one of the dragons knew her and recognised her, if that were to happen she would have to go back. As much as she loves making things, there's only so much a dragon can do.

Swimming around Ashra comes across a large rock, a nice place to have a rest. She sits near the top of the water looking out to see if there was anyone nearby. Even though she was used to her transformation, the first time she had realised she had bolted back into the water and hadn't looked back.

Upon seeing no movements she gently slinks out of the water and onto the rock, only to find a strange dragon sitting there, up in a tree. Deciding that she would rather scare away this stranger than find another rock she continued to slink out of the water. A deep growl emitted from her throat as the majority of her scales turned a light shade of green with red and black tints.

Who're you? She asked lowly, opening her wings slightly to get ready to either fight or flee. Go away!
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral ) Empty Re: The 3 Siblings ( private with Ashra and Astral )

Post by Akreious Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

hey don't need to so hostile! Arcke said then changing forms to ripper, then realizing she transformed not by magic either but still wary that she wants this rock :L

I'm Arcke the blood wing! he said opening his then large wings but then switching back to normal as he realized if they fought here the villagers may get involved, so he got up and layer on the ground uncomfortably but still trying to regain energy

take the rock, I'm not getting the locals hurt if it's gonna spark a battle he said trying to keep the villagers safe and keeping conflict of the tribes minimal
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 am

Ashra watched with fascination as the strange Dragon changed, much like how she could. Her scales gained an orange hue as her interest grew.

You change too? Ashra had always thought she was the only one. Her tail thrashed somewhat happily and she stood back to show she no longer wanted to attack. She made sure to stay close to the water just in case the stranger was bluffing about not wanting to attack.

My name's Ashra... What makes you change?
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm

not sure, but I'm pretty sure it's enzymes in my blood, or something like that in my biology he said getting up and re adjusting into a better position

to add to that I'm the SkyWing from changer, you changed your form just now didn't you? he said with interest
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Yes. Ashra nods her head at the strange dragon. I change when I enter and leave a body of water. Ashra makes sure to keep an eye on the strange dragon. It was weird having someone so much like her sitting not that far away.

Ashra had always thought herself an outcast, but now here was someone so very similar, perhaps that's why she had yet to make a cold comment about him and swim away. Ashra had always hated that her curiosity won over mostly all of her other personality traits.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm

the shape of you wing is similar to mine as well he said noting how they share same wing traits and transformation traits
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Ashra had noticed the similarities as well but had dismissed them as mere coincidence considering her other form didn't even have wings. Ashra sat back properly, feeling completely at ease now. Even if this stranger was to attack, she was a SeaWing, anyone who would be nearby would help.

So why're you here? Ashra asked, her scales taking on a lovely blue colour.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:15 pm

I was here helpin that village over there Arcke said pointing at the village

after I helped out I was restin here and you came Arcke said nibbling on a small fish

hungry? The village gave me a lot of fish, it's in that basket next to you Arcke said
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashra Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Ashra sniffed at the basket of fish, she hadn't eaten yet today and she was starting to get a little hungry. Normally she just swam around and caught her own fish, but who was she to pass up on eating someone else's food. It always tastes better when you steal it from someone else.

She moved around and pushed the basket over with her tail, bending down to sniff at the various fish. She nosed at one before grabbing it in her mouth and throwing it up into the air, catching it again and swallowing it in two bites. The fish did indeed taste better. Ashra ate a couple more before looking back towards Arcke, he was a strange dragon, but Ashra felt safe around him.
Ashra
Ashra
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm

enjoy it? i caught the best and tastiest fish here, or well the fish i had access to he said

so! Ashra was it? it was nice meetin you! you know the other dragons in SeaWings correct? tell them i said Hi! he said preparing to fly away then he caught something's scent

it sounds like that gem... Arcke said noting the gem's sounds it made from Darkened Artifact, then realizing Ashra didnt know what he was talking about

oh uh sorry about that he said laying back down on the sand

so your a trainee correct? you dont seem like one if you can transform like me
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down