Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) - Page 2 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) - Page 2 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) - Page 2 Empty I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Nimbus Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC: Long Title, But I'm a poet xD.

It was around midnight when Nimbus awoken from his slumber. He had always awoken around this hour, the smell of dew soothed his nostrils. His ears constantly flicking and twitching at the slightest sounds. From the trees's leaves brushing up against each other to the sound of a stick cracking. It was a full moon, the moonlight seeming to illuminate his markings even to greater colors. Nimbus's gazed at the starless night, cloudy, but the moon kept shining. He yawned, following up came a sneeze of blue flames. He was hanging upside down off a large tree, though things seemed clear through his large blue optics. He was almost like a bat, his wings hiding his body as he hanged upside down. He was still tired, but was wide awake all the same. He wasn't exactly sure where he was, but it's not like it mattered.

Nimbus needed up up his game more or less. He was taking breaks way too often, and he was really paying the price! He grunted in a soft voice, "God, I feel like I just stooped lower then the lowest level. But I guess that's my fault, huh?" He sighed in disappointment and annoyance, but it was still midnight, so he didn't have to worry about such things until he actually needed to. He blended in with the darkness, the only thing you could see was his eyes and glowing markings.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Akreious Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:06 pm

(Want a paragraph? Fine)

Arcke narrowly dodged the flame incoming on him and then immediately flew over to Nimbus then immediately asking why the heck did he do that "Nimbus! Why the heck did you shoot a frigging fireball at me?!?" Arcke asked angrily, he doesn't have anything against fire but If it were to hit a tree and cause a Forrest fire he ain't gonna be the one responsible, then as a final "what the heck" Arcke asked and why do you find almost everything annoying huh? You are never going to have any friends at all Nimbus" Arcke pressed again with another question
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I've never been able to Tune Properly, It could sound better. (Open/Topic)

Post by Celestia Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 pm

"I'm not psycho. I know your a god because I'm a goddess. I don't know what kinda of god you are you'll have to find that out on your own but I know you are a god." Astral said to him. She realized now he probably thought she was even more crazy. "Look I'm the goddess of the Moon and Stars and I'll prove it to you. Tonight we have a full moon and I'm at my most powerful. Now don't blink." Astral said before teleporting 50 times randomly around Nimbus before finally teleporting right in front of him. "Do you like falling stars I like falling stars." Just then a meteor came streaking through the sky. The flaming ball of death landed a mile away and emitted a loud resounding boom as the earth was blown away leaving a giant creator. "Do you believe me yet or do I have to bring down another meteor?" Astral asked her brother.
Celestia
Celestia
Goddess of the Moon and Stars
Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Nimbus stared at Astral in awe and disbelief. "Uh, I believe you of course. Who wouldn't believe that? But anyways, I can believe I am a god as well. I mean, I can't really be surprised. You, my sister, is a goddess. And plenty of others in our family are godly as well, so I can expect myself being a god." He shrugged, licking his lips. He growled before getting up and walking over to to Akreious, putting a claw to his neck, "You've got a lot a nerve to talk to someone more powerful then, physically that is. Might wanna shut your maw before you lose it." Snarling, he revealed his sharp teeth before laughing. "And besides..," He grinned deviously before retreating his paw down to the ground, "I've lived quite long without friends, I don't think I need to make them now." He turned around walking into darkness, "Nice chatting with you two, let's hope to meet again soon. But when we see each other in our fateful reunion, I assure you it'll only be to bring rather decent news. Farewell." He disappeared into darkness, soon afterwards zooming pass the trees and bushes. After about 15 minutes, he was miles away from those two.
Nimbus
Nimbus
God of Death
God of Death

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2