Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL)

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Empty Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solstice was gliding along, alighting down in a calm clearing. She looked around quietly, hoping to find some sort of food. Perhaps she could even meet a few friends along the way. But for now, she stood there, head tilted, eyes pierced, listening.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Female Posts : 684

Back to top Go down

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by SolsticeEquinox Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Solstice stared at Frost as the three continued to glide along. "How can you tell?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Hang Out.. And Hunt a Bit Maybe? (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Frostflare Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Frostflare looked over at Sol. "Listen to its wingbeats. Females usally have a calm and smooth wingbeat. They have an aggressive jagged, and furoucious wingbeat. Such motions are uasally used to attrack a mate, or imtimadate an enemy." She explained to the dragoness.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:20 pm

"whatever it is, it isn't letting up it's speed" Arcke says

"should we make a trap? Fire of that temperature can't completely melt a boulder right?" Arcke asked
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Dracon trying to avoid the flying debris had to flap harder and harder. He looked up noticing the ice wing female staring directly at him and thought to himself "does she know I'm the fire?"
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 pm

(Dracon, I am confuzed apon your post. What exactly is it suppose to mean?)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 pm

(I agree.)

The icy-blue dragoness beat her large wings and gently turned around, stopping right mid-air with occasional wing beats to keep her hovering. "Why are you chasing us?" She asked calmly. Solstice wasn't going to run anymore, no. She was going to solve this, and if needed, protect her friends.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:15 pm

FRostflare stoped flying forwards and faced the creature. She roared a frightening roar. It sounded like the sudden sound of lighting striking the ground while calm gentle rain sprinkles apon the ground. Her eyes were red staring straight into the creature. "Why are you chasing us? What have we done to you? None of these dragons deserve to burn to death from the likes of YOU!" She spat at him in the most rude way possible. Right now Frostflare wasn't intreseted in making friends. She just wanted to stop this creature.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Solstice turned and gave Frost a "seriously-he-could-hurt-us-let's-just-be-calm" look and then looked back at the fiery creature speeding towards them with an awkward smile. "Don't mind that! We want to be friends! Yeah, right, Frost?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:06 pm

"just get the fire off and talk alright???" Arcke shouted then gotten tired of flying at this speed then flew forward a lot but still making sure he could hear his friends

"if he can't hear us what do we do?" Arcke shouted back to his friends
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarflare Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm

meh im joining in Very Happy

Solar flew down quickly in a flash of light, landing gracefully on the ground.
Solarflare
Solarflare
SkyWing Guardian
SkyWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:40 pm

( what I mean by that is that he realized that frost was looking at him. Sorry for the confusion)
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Dracon stopped and extinguished the fire around him. Then roared back "all I'm trying to do is track down a wanted roge but you led me off course."
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Solstice narrowed her eyes and gasped as a dragon alighted down below them. "Who are you?" She asked the new dragon then looked back at the fiery one. "And who are you?" The blue dragoness asked, narrowing her eyes. "And how could we have possibly gotten you off course?"
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:49 pm

"wait, first who WAS your target?" Arcke said, this is important information because if one of their friends end up dead the next day that would be bad
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Frostflare looked at the dragon. "Well sorry for you there are no rouges in our group here, so you can fly away and go attack your target." She hissed at him. Frostflare was not in the least bit of a happy mood.
(No double posting please Dracon.)
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:19 pm

"Sorry all I know is that he is an evil dragon and he attacked an innocent firewing den, goodbye" And he flew off.
( sorry for the double post, I'm new here)
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:48 pm

(Its ok. Everybody does it! Razz)
Frostflare curious of what he was doing now, followed him. "Ok, tell me everything about who you are looking for and what they did. I am intrested now." She told him.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:27 am

Dracon stopped in mid air and turned around saying "All I know is that he or she attacked an innosent firewing den; And about me all you need to know is that I'm a Anbu black ops hunter in training."
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Frostflare laughed. "You do know who you are talking to right? I am Icewing leader, Chosen one and a Demi God! I think I deserve to know alot more then that. So spill out the information while things are peacefull between us ok?" She grabbed Dragon's Wrist and stood in front of him. He eyes looked sharply at his, and she had quiet the devilish smile on her face.
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Arcke sat on the ground and looked up at the 2
"I wonder what their talking about" Arcke said then flying up to a tree and napping on it
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SolsticeEquinox Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Solstice hovered just behind Frost. "Annddd you've got a very powerful ice sorceress, who is in the tribe lead by her!" She cried, smiling at Frost with a "hope-that-helps" face.
SolsticeEquinox
SolsticeEquinox
Goddess of Ice
Goddess of Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:48 pm

" Ok, Ok I'll tell you more but you both might want to sit down" he said with a scowl on his face.
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 pm

"then let's sit over here, it is the most comfortable place I could find" Arcke shouted upwards, walking over to a area full of soft leaves that fell from the trees, laying on it
Akreious
Akreious
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostflare Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:10 am

Frostflare looked at him. "Yes, why don't we get comfy while we listen to your story. I'm sure it will be a good one." She told the Firewing. She knew he probaly didn't enjoy this one bit, but for Frost it was the best thing in the world!
Frostflare
Frostflare
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Female Taurus Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracon Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Dracon sat on the soft grass and said " do you want the short version, or the long version?"
Dracon
Dracon
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next