Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all) Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all) Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)

+3
Rargi
Tharasis
Tormaigh
7 posters

Go down

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all) Empty In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)

Post by Tormaigh Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Tormaigh gracefully glided above the lands of Pyyria. It use to be a beautiful sight, seeing the world from above the clouds, but it now only showed the destruction of those monsters. Everywhere he flew, there seemed to be only hints of what once was. The bones of a great bird, the nest of a rogue dragon, and even the stinger of a manticore. These and many other signs of the death those beasts had caused were almost everywhere. An inescapable truth to the thunderbird that the world would never truly be the same. Right now though, he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind.

The keen-eyed, Earthwing scout had come out here with Tulvir in search of survivors. Tormaigh hoped to to at least find one nondragon like himself, but he knew just how unlikely that was. So he scanned the ground for any signs of life, speaking to his dragon companion at the same time. ”Have you spotted anything Tulvir?”
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Male Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all) Empty Re: In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)

Post by Tharasis Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Flying in the sky Tharasis looks over the land looking for anything interesting. It had been a while since Tharasis saw another dragon. well a living one that is. Today Tharasis chose to take a different route from his usual path.

As he flew something catches his eye. He saw 2 blips in the distance curios He flew at thier direction until he could get a vague image of who or what he saw is. closer and closer he got still flying high above the sky when he sees what appears to be a dragon the other one he could not identify. choosing to try his luck in possibly meeting another dragon he comes down, quickly dropping in altitude. "Its been a while since i saw another dragon, I wonder what I should say first?" Tharasis thought. He came down to the ground making a soft landing in the green grass.

As Tharasis prepared himself to greet this unknown dragon he hears someone speak.
”Have you spotted anything Tulvir?”Tharasis thought about what that someone had said."Who or what could they be looking for?"Tharasis then slowly walked towards the general direction from which he heard the voice, taking care not to make any noise until he could see them. As he got closer and closer he hid behind some bushes and trees. but do to his large size and the fact that his blue colored scales stuck out in the dark and light green foliage, he knew this still he tried his best to hide himself. he then waited for the two to come into view.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all) Empty Re: In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)

Post by Rargi Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Rargi lurked in the forest slowly, his movements awkward. He was awfully short, towering just a little bit up above the thick green underbrush. His wings took up almost his whole side, even when folded. His redish brown scales blended in with the forest. One wide black backstripe and other dark markings on him were darker than the chilling shade of the trees.

He was a little nervous, knowing of the land up ahead. The unforgiving world of Pyyria. His spine almost shifted from his shaking. He thought about the rumors that other dragons told. How you can be killed in less than a heartbeat by all kinds of creatures. Creatures even bigger and dangerous than the largest dragon ever recorded. But, he had to.

His homeland was destroyed, for he and a few other survivors were making there way out. He managed to escape to this island and follow them. Of course, he had lost their trail. He spoke to non dragons of where to go, and they told him about Pyyria. As much as he'd love to, he couldn't stay on this island, either. Although most of them were kind, dragons were hated. He couldn't do anything here. Why, one of them even came up and broke one of his wings. He frownded, his right wing surging with pain. He wasn't going to get any farther than Pyyria with this. He'd just have to wait for it to heal.

The trees seemed to be bubbling with fury at the area up ahead. They cleared up, showing a sandy beach. Rargi tumbled down the rocks lightly, sliding on the soft white sand. He walked further, spreading his wings as he met the shore. He took off, gliding across the blue sky to Pyyria.

Last edited by Dragamemnon on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rargi
EarthWing Trainee
EarthWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:25 pm

((Hello, Dragamemnon. Before you can start roleplaying here, you must have an approved character. Please read the New Members Guide http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4665-new-members-guide-character-creation http://www.rpgdragons.org/t4666-new-members-guide-lorewip and let us know if you have any questions))
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:53 am

Tulvir looked to his left at the Thunderbird Scout. He and Tormaigh had been tasked with searching for Lesser Species and offering them sanctuary at the Ebonwing Isles. The FireWing-IceWing Guardian would have loved to see something, anything... But the only signs of life the hybrid had seen was his two companions. Everything else was death. "No, I haven't seen anything yet..." Tulvir said over the wind and flapping of his wings. "What about you, Durval?"

The GateKeeper, Durval, flew just behind the Mainlanders. He had been assigned to them, asked by the Ilos to assist them in their quest. They had decided to begin their search in the old territory of the NightWings. The swamps had been still, empty, so now they crossed the to the old EarthWing lands. The ElderWing was usually quite jovial, always telling a story or joke to lighten a tense mood... But now, with all the death and destruction he had seen, Durval was silent. He almost didn't hear Tulvir's question. "No, lad. I haven't--" Suddenly, he caught sight of something among the trees. A blue scaled dragon. "Aye! There's a Mainlander there, in the trees!"

Tulvir looked in the direction Durval pointed to with his claw. Sure enough, an IceWing could be seen through the canopy below. "Let's have a closer look."

"I'll make sure the Kreu aren't around before I join you, lads." Durval remained in the air, circling above and scanning the area as far as he could see.
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargi Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

Rargi got lower and lower in the sky, his breathing growing heavier.
"No! NO!"
He then crashed with a large "thump" that broke the air. Dust flew all around, the world pulling it back down to settle.
His broken wing throbbed in pain.

Rargi
EarthWing Trainee
EarthWing Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:37 am

Tormaigh looked to the trees to see the first, blue scaled dragon. He could understand why the dragon would hide. After all that had happened, it only made sense to be fearful of almost any living thing. Granted, he wasn't hiding very well. The dragon's blue scales stuck out like a sore tail. Another thing caught Tormaigh's attention though.

He had heard a crash nearby, and turned his gaze that way. There was another dragon! What were the odds? Tormaigh looked over at Tulvir, motioning to towards the second dragon. "I will go check on our second friend over there. You check out blue scales." The thunderbird then flew down towards the reddish dragon, landing close by. "Are you ok, dragon?"
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Tharasis peeked out of the foliage, though he already knew he would have been most likely seen already. A voice was heard "Aye! There's a Mainlander there, in the trees!". "Well I've been spotted i guess.", Tharasis thought for a moment on what he would do. What if they attack me he thought.

Tharasis made up his mind, he would go out and talk to these dragons. Its a gamble but Tharasis weighed his chances. His species is the 3rd tallest among the other dragons, so he has that going for him. And besides its getting quite lonely for him. But for extra precaution he motioned his claws, and in a few seconds a light blue shield begins to cover his body from head to tail.

"well here goes nothing." Tharasis said as he walked out from the foliage. He stands tall, as a light blue shield covered his body. He does this should they be dragons looking for a fight. He would make sure they would see him as an opponent not worth fighting.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Epiphany's eyes narrowed as she spotted an odd shimmering on the edge of the EarthWing's territory. She was far from home, but with so many dragons down, she had taken to flying farther and farther on her hunts for trouble.

She let her wings become still as she glided far above the ruin of the land towards the disturbance. The air was oddly quiet and she couldn't help feeling unnerved as she neared the blue dot. As she approached, she realized with a start that the odd sight was, in fact, a blue dragon setting up a protective shield against another dragon! She was about to check out the situation when the rustling of leaves a few meters off to her side caught her attention.

Two more dragons- no- one dragon and a Thunderbird. Epiphany was stuck in between delight and suspicion- she hadn't seen anyone else for months, but what were they doing here? She wheeled in slowly, landing on a small hillock a ways left of the large blue dragon and it's...companion? If so, they appeared to be on the edge of a duel.

Politely, she inclined her head to the dragons.
Epiphany
Epiphany
LightWing Tracker
LightWing Tracker

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:15 am

Tulvir nodded at Tormaigh before flying down to where the IceWing emerged from the forest. He noticed right away that the dragon had a shield around himself. Suddenly, another dragon appeared--this one was a LightWing, judging by the color. They didn't seem to be expecting a fight like the IceWing, for they inclined their head in greeting. But Tulvir was more concerned about the IceWing. Before he could say anything, however, Durval returned.

"What's this lad?" the GateKeeper asked of the IceWing, "Defending against your kin? Yer not thinkin' ol' Durval to be a threat to ye? Ha-ha! I'd never lay a claw on a Predecessor... except that one who came to the Isle looking fer trouble."

Tulvir, who was the biggest dragon here, tried not to look threatening. "We're here looking for survivors. Are you the only ones in this area?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:36 pm

It had been too long since the Guardian had seen another survivor, aside from the remaining Imperium who seemed to be in bad shape from the ongoing invasions. It was his job and some others to search for survivors, by now they would have turned up so to him it didn't seem like anymore would be discovered. To him at least. By now the Firewing... Icewing... well, the hybrid decided to work today... as he had been doing everyday. It was strange, the air was not as occupied as it once was and it gave him a sense of freedom, more so privacy. Not that was good thing! Neither was it bad! It was the sheer fact many had died, and the land almost fell silent to his ears.

Malebogia had been flying for what seemed like hours, everyday he did this, simply fly and scan over whatever needed scanning. He hadn't found any survivors yet, and while many would deem this, "Heartbreaking," or, "Troubling". And as the Guardian would say?

"I don't give a damn."

It would anger some and cause more to shake their heads and look down on Malebogia. He cared, just he didn't show and he didn't want to be viewed as sentimental. In the end, life went on, it was worse, but at the same time no different than the human invasion to the Guardian. Creatures, people, Dragons, they all die eventually. He wasn't one for glooming, usually he was drunk and having a good time, even on the job.

Nowadays he was sober, he kept that way until the Imperium would get its, "crap," together. Malebogia wanted to remain that way as his job was more important than ever, and it definitely came with more hazards than when it was just dragons, humans, and the lesser species. Lesser is not a word he liked using, Other Species would be better in the regard.

"Better make me another round," Malebogia said to himself, "Wouldn't want to miss anything."

The Guardian had flown over the same area, knowing the others were probably out scouring other areas more than him. In the distance he spotted where another Guardian had landed and so he flew overhead, making sure nothing was going to take him, or her, by surprise.
Incus
Incus

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 am

Tharasis was unsure of how to react. He was caught of guard as two dragons stood before him. He shifted into a defensive fighting stance, ready to counter anything these two might try. Then one of the dragons spoke.

"What's this lad?"

Tharasis was somewhat confused by this question.

"Defending against your kin? Yer not thinkin' ol' Durval to be a threat to ye? Ha-ha! I'd never lay a claw on a Predecessor... except that one who came to the Isle looking fer trouble."

Tharasis was somewhat surprised at the dragon or Durval. How he reacted to Tharasis was not something He had predicted. Now Tharasis was now confused at this point, not sure how to view these two as friend or foe.

Tharasis composed himself but still having his shield raised. and then the other Dragon spoke.

"We're here looking for survivors. Are you the only ones in this area?"

Tharasis raised an eye at the question before finally realizing it. They were just looking for survivors. Tharasis signed in relief before saying.

"I see. well I suppose so. I came here alone" Tharasis paused for a second. "well i guess it would be a good time to well, introduce myself. I am Tharasis, rouge. I would also like to apologize for my actions, I just thought you might have been bandits."] At this point Tharasis had removed his protective shield.

Then from the green foliage, another dragon had appeared.
Tharasis
Tharasis
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tormaigh Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:35 am

Tormaigh never could find the dragon other dragon, so he quickly flew back towards the group and landed behind Tulvir. He looked at the blue scaled dragon, checking him up and down. He didn't look injured. Good thing to cause the thunderbird didn't know if anyone here knew how to heal. He sure as heck didn't. Tormaigh was about to speak when he heard another dragon approach and turned to them. "Who is that?"
Tormaigh
Tormaigh
EarthWing Tracker
EarthWing Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulvir II Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:55 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tharasis. I'm Tulvir II, Guardian of the FireWing tribe."

Durval laughed at the rogue. "Bandits? Ha, there be no bandits about, lad. What in the name of Ilos would they even take?"

Just then, another FireWing-IceWing hybrid flew overhead. Tulvir couldn't tell if it was one he knew, but it didn't matter. He was glad to have another tribemate around. "So, Tharasis, how are you getting along out here by yourself?"
Tulvir II
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Incus Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Malebogia remained in the sky as a Thunderbird went to join the dragons below, making the group now larger. He flew in a wide radius for a few moments, not spotting any threats. The hybrid could use a good chat, perhaps more listening than anything, its been awhile since he socialized anyhow! He flew down gradually in a wide spiral, still keeping in air in case he missed something and eventually landed on his two hind legs, standing before all the four legged normal dragons.

Unlike most, the hybrid always stood on two legs, having two arms up top instead of front legs, and unlike most dragons he had two long tails typically used for grappling and battering, as odd it seemed. Malebogia would notice the stranger had been blue scaled, perhaps an IceWing? It would certainly surprise him if this dragon was. Aside from the stranger and the Thunderbird the hybrid noticed another half fire and ice dragon. He figured he was the only one, but it seemed not. How many hybrids were there, he thought.

The hybrid was one for chatting, it coupd very well take the edge off his shoulders and male him a bit more relaxed.

"'Suppose you found a surviver then?" Malebogia asked, looking the blue dragon up and down, "Well it pumps me heart ta see another drag'n survivin'! Shouldn't we bring this one in fer protecting?"

Malebogia then told the dragon, "Fergive me manners! Its exciting to see another dragon that I haven't met before! What's yer name might I ask?"
Incus
Incus

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down