Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 3 Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 3 Dragon10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.com Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.com

Latest topics
» Memories Frozen in Monochrome [Tenebris]
by Discord Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

» Awakening
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 am

» Time To Rebuild (Open/Twilight Imperium.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

» Red Death bio
by king dino Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:12 pm

» My reasoning
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:54 pm

» Harsh reality
by Taramafor Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:41 pm

» WIP Character Leveling
by Astral Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:10 pm

» Goodbye, DRF
by Attor Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:17 pm

» Garden of Shadows [Tenebris, Sting, + family]
by Cyclone and Typhoon Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:55 pm

» The Sunset's Shadow
by Attor Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm

» Where Blood Don't Run (Incus/Tenebris)
by Incus Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:19 pm

» When Kryo Goes to War (Read Only)
by Svadilfare Fri May 12, 2023 2:37 pm

» Skycrossed Meeting (Lilith)
by Wake Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 pm

» Pinkshade Reunion [OPEN TO ALL]
by Attor Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

» A Fistful of Temptation [Tenebris]
by Tenebris Sat May 06, 2023 1:44 pm

» In Shadows [Searching for the Kakos Gem]
by Soshi Sat May 06, 2023 11:43 am

» A New Winter Forward (Icewing Lore)
by Snowblaze Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm

» Major Ability for Volter: Pherokinesis
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm

» Styrkur, Reborn From Ice
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 am

» Dolus
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:31 am

» Volter the Tattler
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:30 am

» Belladonna the Flos
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 am

» Totally Normal Humans (Paradox)
by Soshi Wed May 03, 2023 1:27 pm

» Searching and Planning (Open, Humans)
by Soshi Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 pm

» Let There Be Pancakes (Read Only)
by Kelarth Mon May 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Star's kingdom had been destroyed, as rebellious members chose to take it over. She had no one, nothing. No home... She came down to Pyyria to hopefully find some survivors, but she had seen none so far. Was she going to be alone all her life, hanging out with friends, to have them leave her forever?

(THIS PART IS A CONTINUATION OF OUR CHAT RP) The black dragoness forced a smile, but after a moment, it turned into a real smile... This dragon, from what she had seen of her own reflections, looked a lot like her. She felt for once.. like she had a friend. Someone to rely on, someone to eat prey with, someone to stay warm with at night. "Well... where do you live? Where did you come from? Can I stay with you? I don't have a home. Did I already say that? I need a friend. Want to be mine?" She said quickly.

Last edited by Star Brilliance on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Pulsar trotted inside the cave with the two other StarWings and smiled as Nebby offered to stay up while they rest. "Alright, thanks so much." She looked around the cave, and suddenly her wings gleamed pretty brightly in the dark. Pulsie glanced to Neb and Star and embarrassingly smiled to them. Though, the light from her wings were actually not so bad to have. The ice reflected the light which made the whole room glow, beautifully.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Female Posts : 104

http://starlightworld.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Lost Kingdom (Pulse and Nebula)

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:22 pm

(Remember, they aren't StarWings quite yet, they're probably going to create the group here soon)

Star gasped as the cave began to glow with a sort of nebulae-ice light. "This is beautiful! Whoa!" She cried and padded inside, curling down in a corner and staring at the walls and floor. "Anyway, guys, what if we started some sort of... thing... for star dragons? Make a group so we can rebuild our kingdom! Yeah? Pulsie? Nebula?"
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Nebula's eyes lit up when star suggested the idea of creating a group for 'starwings', since he had be lonely all this time the idea of being part of a group interested him deeply. "Sure, after all this time I would love to be part of a group" he expressed, plus it would be good to work together against the void if they have returned.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Pulsar's mouth dropped open, the thought Star had was perfect! "Star! Thats a brilliant idea! We should so do that!" Her wings glowed with more light, she was just too excited to rest now. "So, do you have any plans on how we should set up this group?"

~Btw, I have the StarWing Guide prepared. So tell me when I should post it.~
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Neb watched the cave light up from Pulse's wings, the icy walls shined having almost a diamond shining effect. "Hey, I can do that too!" he cried as he began to shine his wings creating a light blue light. With both dragons shining this made a truly beautiful sight almost like the walls where stars. He laughed and smiled at Pulse.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Not waiting for a response from Star, Pulse grinned when Nebula's wings lit up. "Oh cool! Wow, we have so much in common." She gazed at the magnificence of the multicolored light. Nebby was just full of surprises, wasnt he? There must have been some reason of why they have met. Well, an obvious reason was that Star, Neb, and herself would and should definitely create the new and improved Guild of the StarWings.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

"It certainly seems like it" he replied while smiling at Pulse. Neb believed that it was fate that he found her and star, "You should get some rest, you certainly deserve it from what I have heard." he continued, as he walked towards the entrance of the cave he cloaked for a brief moment checking outside the cave in case one of the void had followed.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:02 pm

"Alright." Pulse slowly made her way to a corner of the cave. She settled down, folding her wings around her, to make her warmer in this cold place. Sighing, she rested her head down on the ice, many thoughts filled her mind of her crazy night. She has met Star, traveled with her to the old Star Kingdom, got attacked but made it alive, searched for more Star Dragons and they had found Nebula. For just a night, it was sure a lot. Soon it would be morning though. A new day with new promises. She hadnt the clue of what would occur later on, but she hoped that everything would run smoothly with the creation of the new StarWings.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Neb returned decloaking slowly trying not to startle the other two, confirming that the coast was clear he sat opposite Pulse gazing towards her as she was sleeping her light from her wings was pulsating it was quite impressive and he wondered if he did that himself. He couldn't believe how much he had in common with Pulse, their shapes where similar, both their wings glow and are from space. It made him wonder if his parents where from the star kingdom.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Pulsar had eventually fallen asleep. Luckily, most of her drained energy had been recharged during the rest of the night. Soon, it had become morning where Solaris was finally in the sky. The light from outside illuminated part of the cave, making Pulsie's wings dim down.
Blinking open her eyes, Pulse glanced around the room. It seemed like the others had fell asleep sometime that night too. Cautiously standing up, she rubbed her eyes and stretched. She didnt seem as hurt as she was yesterday, but that was a good sign. Not wanting to be in the cold cave any longer, Pulsar headed outside, excited for the rest of the day to play out.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Star's wings created a multi-coloured glimmer along the icy walls, adding to the blue and red glow. She yawned and looked at the two. Obviously, she hadn't slept at all. What was the point? She was just going to wake up anyway. She tiredly  walked out of the entrance of the cave, then beginning to pick up her speed and gain her excited attitude again.

(Been upset. Star might not seem as hyper.)
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Neb met the others at the entrance, "Hey, sleep alright?" he asked them both. smiling he gave out a yawn, clearly tired as he normally isn't awake during the day. "So where do you think we should go now?"
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Star shook her head, yawning. "Well, I didn't sleep at all! Too excited! And let's check SkyWing territory and maybe check space one more time? I don't know! What do you guys think?" She cried.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Pulse had been listening quietly, "Yeah, visiting the SkyWings may be good." Perhaps they would find some one there. But if they didn't, then they should definitely try seeing the FireWings before heading to space again. Preparing for take off, Pulsie shook her head of her thoughts and waited for the others.
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Neb nodded agreeing with the others, "It would be good seeing more friendly dragons." he replied as he began to take off, turning towards the others, "You guys ready?" he asked as he took flight. Gesturing towards them which direction they should take.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Star nodded and darted off quickly, not even waiting for the others. Of course, she knew they'd catch up. After all, they were star dragons just like here. I can't wait! I'm going to meet other dragons! I'm going to have my tribe back! Star Brilliance thought, smiling widely, eyes tired.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulse Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Pulse lifted into the air and took off after Star. They soon had gotten out of that terribly freezing IceWing territory, and she would have froze to death if it wasnt for her burning hot, starry wings. Eventually, Pulsie reached the clouds, assuming they were in SkyWing territory now. Having never met a SkyWing before, she hoped that they were nice. In fact, she enjoyed nice dragons as they may become her allies when needed.
Glancing to Star not far from her, she started to ask, "Hey, are we th-Whoah! Look at that!" Pulsar pointed with her muzzle at the amazingly, large cloud castle. She hadnt seen something like it, and to think that she would have seen it atleast once since she passed through the clouds almost everyday
Pulse
Pulse
Goddess of Illumination
Goddess of Illumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 pm

As Neb followed the others, he gazed towards the large castle structure in the sky. Amazed at how such a large castle could float in the clouds, he replied "Wow now thats a sight" . Continuing in till they where close by they where greeted by two guardians, he looked towards the others allowing them to respond first.
Nebula
Nebula

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Brilliance Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:56 pm

"Well, are there any star dragons here?" Star asked quickly. She looked at the brilliant cloud castle. It was quite the sight: a white, puffy building, dragons flying here and there. Of course, this dragoness thought that it couldn't compare to her home's castle - for it was even more beautiful than this. Nothing could. I miss home.. Star thought gloomily. "Oh, and, we're just star dragons, too. Nothing to be afraid of! We just want to see if there are other ones, just like us! We're planning on trying to find them all." The black dragoness explained, smiling with wide, white-glowing eyes showing. She yawned; a dragoness as young and hyper as she was needed plenty of sleep. "Can we rest again soon?" She asked, whispering quickly to the other two.
Star Brilliance
Star Brilliance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3